Life is for us to live
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: set tomorrow wearing a karate gi and hooded whit cape

A loud snort emitted from the stallion as he huffed in the cold. Aeron shook her head as she gave a whistle to Zenna who left off and into the snow. Not pleased with being in the snow the feline looked at aeron the leap up into the tree and moved through the branches.

Aeron smiled as she let out a friendly call. She was here to get info and try to get something started. She really would like to see Anathema build a trade with another pack. She wanted to be the fire that helped fuel it. Aeron sat atop Elzar stroking the black male she smiled.

Aeron shifted as Elzar moved waiting for someone to come.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

| +207

Temo, in his lupus form had loped into the mountains for a quick stretch of his legs and to find some rocks that would work for sanding. The ones that he had been using had all worn away with the smoothing of wood on the projects he had worked on over the months. He wanted some nice smooth sandstone and was looking for rock outcrops to investigate.

His head turned and ears perked up as a call drifted through the trees. It was a call from someone at the border and he pondered a moment and then turned and loped off in the direction that the call had come from. It was not long before his nose caught the scent of someone he did not know and the scent of a horse. He changed to his optime form before he made his way into the sight of the caller.

Temo came out from between the trees a slight distance away to be cautious and not to spook the horse. He kept his ears forward and a bit of a grin on his muzzle trying to be friendly as the call was given out as being friendly, "Hello, welcome to Ichika no Ho-en, what can I help you with?"

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: set tomorrow wearing a karate gi and hooded whit cape

Aeron smiled as she saw the male come up to her and Elzar. Zenna watched from her tree branch as she smiled. Sliding down off her horse the woman smiled. Hello She answered. She wanted to know as much as she could about the pack that nearly touched Anathema. There borders were so close and having a bond of some sort between the two was important.

My name is Aeron, I come barring Gifts from Anathema. I'm looking to build a bond between Ichika's members and those of anathema. She said as she dipped her head in respect. The mother watched knowing that most of the members here were peaceful and calm. She wasn't really worried about attack.

I also seek information that could aid me in this quest suck as who leads your lands, She said waiting for a response. She would make notes of all this. she would have to make another trip to the lower half of the land to see what other packs were doing. She was trying to be as friendly as a hard edged woman could be.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

| +207

Temo watched warily as the other got down off of her horse and proceeded to introduce herself. He was remotely aware of the pack she was talking about because, through the usual grapevine channels that form in a pack, he had heard of the other pack and knew they were close to the borders of Ichika no Ho-en. He had also heard bits of information of the other packs that shared the peninsula and from what he had heard, they were as different from the packs where he was born and raised as the packs here are as different from each other.

Temo looked thoughtful for a few moments as he was not sure of the procedures for this, given he had not been in this situation before. His eyes glanced upwards as he noticed a cat in the branches watching them as he thought over the situation. He knew it was Jace that usually dealt with this sort of thing. Welcome to Ichika no Ho-en, I am Temo Wolfe, he said. With only a moments pause, Our leaders are Razekiel Lykoi and Nayru. he finished. He wondered what she meant about gifts and worried some as he did not have anything with him to gift in return.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +179 OOC ::

Aeron smiled as she looked at him. "Thank you for coming out here to speak with me." She said as he gave her the info she sought after. Now she was getting some where now she just needed to get some other basic things from him. And she would be a rather happy coyote.

Aeron looked at him. I hear that this place was built from two packs that merged into one to me that seems so odd. I do not understand why two packs would come together and to make land so close to another packs border. she stated as she Managed to find a few things in her bag.

She smiled holding the rabbit pelt and some meat that was wrapped. "I ask for nothing in return but your time." She said Also you look like some meat maybe handy I smell young on you. take no offense to this. i'm a new mother myself. Only her work had to come first Adwen Second. She reached towards him the pelt in one hand meat in the other.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]

| +209

Around them, among the trees of the forest the winter birds and other denizens went about their lives only giving the wolves a notice if they had wandered to close and then moved off. if one were to listen they would hear the chirps of the birds and barks of the squirrels and chipmunks. From overhead, the screech of a circling hawk floated by.

You are welcome, Temo replied. He pondered a moment thinking about the information she was asking about and decided that it most likely is not anything that is not known outside the pack. Yes, we were two packs that combined forces to make one. He hoped that his wording would detour any thoughts of invading in the off chance that this was a fact finding mission, even if it did not seem to be.

A slight smile forms on his muzzle as his thoughts turn to his family and the happiness and joy that his family brings him, Yes, I have pups. He carefully takes the items from Aeron and looks at them for a moment. Gifts are not necessary, helping someone and making friends, especially for the pack, is sufficient payment for me. Temo says with offers the items back to the visiting she wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]