drifting away
The small woman had been grazing Saol outside the tribe's lands. She had stayed in the unclaimed territories the past night after speaking with a tribe member, seeing that there was no reason to hurry home just yet with two other members to assist in her duties now. She had been focusing on working on her other skills anyways, and visiting the other packs and clans was just part of that. She enjoyed the solitude of the ride across open lands, the quiet peace of not having to worry about the traitors within the clan, and just being with herself.

Her grey lavender eyes turned towards the sky as a soft snow had begun to fall. The featherlight flakes danced around her and the dark hued stallion as it finally settled on the chilly grounds. Saol shook the snow from his mane and snorted in annoyance before he returned to his grazing. Zana's eyes shifted to the golden brown field that was slowly becoming speckled in white, a slight movement catching her attention as she watched the small brown and cream Manx cat emerge from the thick grasses with his own lunch between his maw.

She smiled and shook her head, the small beast chirping in acknowledgement as he dropped the mouse at Zana's paws before beginning to groom his pelt. The luperci woman toed his kill over onto his own paws before she began to wander across the field. She wasn't certain why she still stuck around the tribe, though her duties in a way still were not complete she knew sooner or later she would need to return to her clan.
[html]

Word Count → 380+ :: *cuddles Zana cuteness* XD Little bit of a blah post 4am... but I just had to respond or I couldn't go back to sleep ^_^

The hunter had gone out for a stroll as the pot of a deliciously smelling creation slowly bubbled within a pot he had found. He had looked through the stores one evening and was curious about the vegetables the pack housed. He had mildly asked around to see what they were for and eventually he learned about cooking. The scarred moonlight male just had to give it a try so he gathered some of the vegetables. Earlier that day he cut them into large chunks, filled a pot with some water and threw them in along with some moose meat. He wasn’t sure how it would turn out, how it would taste but from the look of the thick dark mixture that was speckled with white cubes of potatoes, yellow spots of corn and bits of red from tomatoes the male was hopeful. Unsure of just how long it takes his patience was already running pretty thin. That is why he decided on the stroll.

He found himself near the edge of the borders realizing his mind had gone away with him. He wondered how long he had been gone from his unsupervised meal and was going to hurry back. That was until he saw a horse in the distance. From where he was he could have sworn the large beast was alone so he started to approach it hoping he could keep it at the stables until he found the owner. Then he saw her. If he hadn’t taken a second look he would have sworn she was a child but the clearly matured small young lady was anything but. Light couldn’t help the small smirk that graced his stone expression. It was then he knew he must capture her form in one of his art pieces. Such a unique individual should even be immortalized in something far more permanent than just paper and pencil. Good day friend. Unsure of why the stranger was trailing on the borders of his home he remained relaxed but from the looks of her she seemed somewhat friendly. What brings you to our borders? Light figured it was his duty to ensure she meant no harm to the pack. It was a huge relief to be able to loosely greet strangers at the border of a pack, for back home AniWaya’s kindness was a far cry from some of the things he had been forced to do.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
The tiny creature hadn't expected to be found so quicklyalong the grassy meadow but she turned he head towards the sound of a voice, her strawberry blonde curls curling around her face as she smiled softly to the male. She called out to the stallion, the horse trotting away from his lunch to stand beside her, the small woman stroking his nose as she spoke softly. "Hello Sir. I've been studying the tribe and trying to understand the difference in our people..." Her honesty could be checked up upon, for she had met with another of the tribe the day before and she would be in the area a few days before heading back to her clan. There wasn't much she knew of the differences in the packs, tribes, clans and gatherings of the canines in these lands but she was destine to find out sooner or later.

She stroked Saol's nose and down the side of the mustang's cheek as she smiled friendly at the male. "I'm Zana Lykoi, and who do I have the pleasure of meeting today sir?" She asked. Her grey lilac eyes amused at this scarred and tattered male that seemed so polite and charming in the tribal pack that once had been such a mystery to her. Now she wished none of the packs and clans to be a mystery anymore, she needed to know just who their neighbors were and what was so different from their people and her own. Wisdom was a dangerous weapon, but it was one she needed to hold.
WC: 213
ooc: Sorry its so short just kept drawing a blank Sad

She was half his size and her features were so feminine. He loved her hair the most its soft tendrils a draw to his thoughtful brown eyes. He held his hand out before himself as he looked took a step forth. Light, Light Goldenfeather. Pleasure to make your acquaintance Zana. Where do you hail from that desires such a study if you don’t mind me asking? His glance to the horse was momentary and he couldn’t help to wonder if she actually rode the creature. His mind had gone off for a brief moment wondering how she did most things. He couldn’t imagine what life was like stuck in more or less the body of a pup. His mind returned to the moment after various scenarios played through and he remembered his stew. It had been unattended a top the fire for a while in his small hut and he feared it may be ruined. He hoped not. I would gladly assist you in your study over a dinner I have prepared. If you wish to join me. Though I am not sure how much I can help for I have not been here long. Light wasn’t much into learning more about his pack mates just yet his duties often kept him busy.