move your body
Sebastian had spent much of his time travelling. The weeks at sea had been harsh on him; the Italian Luperci was not a creature of water. He had spent the first week throwing up over the side of the luxurious ship, and the rest of the trip in misery. He was a wolf of the land, as his pelt of flaming red, snowy white and coal black attested. He fully intended on never setting foot upon one of those floating monstrosities so long as he lived.

Luckily, until he chose to return home, he didn't need to. Despite being a creature who had spent his life in a hot climate, Sebastian's impulsive streak reared its head and demanded that the entertainer travel north. He had hardly seen snow before, though he had heard of it and occasionally glimpsed it at the top of mountains.

Hardy paws carried the artisan north, past the incredibly diverse landscape of this new land. Human settlements were of special interest to him, and he investigated several he passed by. The end result was the same: nearly always depressingly empty. It appeared as though their cousins from this continent were not as enthusiastic about scavenging off the human empires as their European counterparts. Though precisely why was difficult to fathom.

Whatever the case, the archer did not bother himself any further on the matter. Perhaps their ways were strange, but maybe they could suit him. He'd heard plenty of stories describing the Americans as oddballs, but he didn't believe everything he heard. He was a scholar at heart; a scholar, a lover, an intellectual and an all-around nice guy.

The sun was high in the sky, shining coldly. Sebastian was in a mossy forest, full of towering trees, small streams and other forms of greenery. It was truly a natural setting. The kind of place where one might expect a nymph to show her face in the bark of a tree or a naiad's warped features shimmering beneath the water of a brook.

The fiery Italian hefted his quiver, bow and satchel a little further up his body, making sure each were secure. This looked like the kind of place he might need to run fast from a curious predator; perhaps a grizzly bear.

In a surprisingly short amount of time, Sebastian was lost. He wasn't quite worried. He didn't have a final destination, so he couldn't be properly lost. He just didn't want to stay in this forest forever. He much preferred the urban towns and cities, where he could scavenge off what remained of the human race. Some of those places were amazing, far beyond his comprehension.

In time, he happened upon a lake, the clean scent of water luring him. He'd taken a few sips before he decided to take a dip. In ten seconds, he stripped off his scruffy jeans, carefully put down his weaponry and satchel and dived into the shockingly cold water. His first few thoughts comprised mainly of inventive curses at the frigid temperature of the water, but he powered through with long strokes before he dived.

He didn't open his eyes, but swam down with strong strokes. He hated sailing, but loved swimming. Sebastian swam until he touched the ground and propelled himself upwards, taking a grateful breath before he glanced around and began a fast front crawl to get back to his belongings. His paranoid streak had helped him, but occasionally it grew annoying. Not least because in his haste to leave home, he'd forgotten to buy a towel.
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Sorry for the wait and shortness. LET US RP NAO <3

Leon had come to the lake he lived by for a drink and to freshen up; he'd spent the last couple hours here, attempting to fish and exploring around for edibles and useful things. He didn't find anything aside from a couple nice walking stick that he could turn into spears or something if he needed. Maybe he'd turn the thicker of the two into a hunting spear and use the other as a walking stick and extra protection from the other carnivorous species that lived here. He wanted to kick someone's ass with a stick like some well-practiced ninja... or something.

A spot of blaring cinnamon and white caught his interest from his spot around the lake; he was to the right of it behind a few bushes and trees when the Italian came up and set his stuff down at the end of the lake. Leon peered out from behind the tree he was closest to and leaned on it; he felt like some sort of perverted peeping tom, especially when the male stripped his bottoms off and dove into the water. He found himself enjoying the sight. The foreigner had a damn nice body on him, not to mention he fur seemed especially luscious.

By the time Sebastian surfaced and started swimming back toward his possessions, Leon was standing there-- not especially close to the male's stuff, as he didn't want to appear shady like he was going to take the belongings of someone else, which he wouldn't fathom-- with his famous Leon smirk apparent on his dark gray face. He smirked a rather lop-sided, toothy smirk, his tightly curled tail wagging at the prospect of meeting someone new. And hot.

"Yo," he said casually, crossing his arms across his chest, looking down rather arrogantly and expectantly toward the stranger. Despite that, he had a friendly air to him for some unknown reason.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]
YAY!!! I have missed thee, fair maiden.

Sebastian was close to the shore, his hands just touching the pebbles on the ground and his head rising out of the water when he heard a voice. A fairly deep voice; masculine, husky, smooth. He paused for just a second, debating the pros and cons of responding (Many and None) before he abruptly shifted into his plain old Lupus form to climb out and shake the water from his fur, orange eyes focusing on his new acquaintance before he shifted back to Optime.

He looked the other male up and down without the faintest hint of shame as he stood there, utterly naked and still dampt. He was very good-looking and quite short for a Luperci, only a little taller than Sebastian himself. His colouration was bland enough; dark greys and blacks mingling nicely and with an adorable pink nose saving him from complete discolouration. Messy silver hair. From the wagging tail he just barely caught sight of around his hip, he had a curly tail too. Odd. What stood out were the scars lacing his body.

Well, Sebastian liked his men tall, scarred and handsome. Despite this wolf's youth and lack of height, he still filled the Handsome category very well. Maybe he'd even need to be bumped up to Rugged.

"Salve," he purred, his voice too smooth to call it a rumble. "I hope I'm not trespassing, am I?" Sebastian knew for certain that he wasn't, but it never hurt to be polite. The lean artisan used a small cloth from his satchel to wipe away any lingering soaking patches on his legs and pulled on a pair of scruffy jeans with several rips on the legs.They dampened almost immediately, but it was better than walking naked in this cold.
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leon sure did like what he saw when the foreigner got out of the water(which was likely freezing and Leon had no damn clue why anyone would be taking a dip right now), and looked him up and down. Nice figure. He was a healthy individual. His coat looked nice and he was colored like a fox, which was attractive. He wondered if his personality was foxy as well. He smirked to the nameless male, keeping his arms crossed across his chest. He sort of wished he wasn't wearing so much clothes so he could show off his body too; his physique was hidden under the scar, a long-sleeved shirt and a jacket, and his legs were covered by somewhat baggy jeans. None of the clothing he wore right now were form-fitting, although he did have some very complimenting articles of clothing.

"Nah, not trespassing. You are close to my den, though." He looked to Sebastian teasingly like he was angry about that, but he wasn't. This guy wouldn't know where his den was, and the only way he'd find out was him accidentally stumbling upon it. He didn't seem like the type to try and cause trouble though, so Leon was rather relaxed. He glanced down when Sebastian pulled on some pants, which were immediately soaked with the water that clung to the fur on his legs. He looked rather proactively toward the male's crotch before giving eye contact again and shifting his weight from one leg to the other and dropping his arms to his sides.

"You new around here? I don't smell a pack on you." Leon himself was still rather new here and hadn't yet even begun seriously looking for a pack. Right now he was somewhat content where he was, but he knew he'd have to start looking soon with Trigger in his care. The safety of a pack was needed. "I'm Leon, by the way." He stepped forward and reached out to offer his hand for a handshake, his curly tail continuing to wag as the smirk returned to his face. There sure were a lot of handsome studs in these lands... especially ones who knew a hot man when they saw one. Sebastian stroked Leon's ego when he looked the gray male up and down too. Leon knew he was sexy, it was no big secret. He would gauge how this male acted around him. He wouldn't mind having a little fun, especially with such a good looking foreigner.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sebastian smiled, playfully contrite. He was close to the hybrid's den, hmm? Terrible. Just terrible. Sebastian let his eyes wander freely along the curly-tailed stranger's body as he spoke. Oh, dear, he commented, the smile disappearing from his face for a moment as a look of exaggerated remorse took over. Then it flashed back as he winked at the slightly taller male. I'm sure I'll make it up to you. Sebastian certainly wasn't opposed to a little harmless sex. Besides, he hadn't gotten any for weeks. A long voyage at sea plus weeks of solitary travelling would do that to a guy.

His sharp, almost feline smile widened slightly as he was questioned. Brand new, he explained cheerfully, choosing not to elaborate. He shook the hand as it was offered, his smile degrading to a smirk that could be seen as infuriating or cute. A pleasure, Leon. I'm Sebastian. Sebastian pulled the taller male a little closer and stepped forward. His hand slipped behind Leon to grasp his curly tail and pull gently, running his fingers through the soft fur. Cute tail. Sebastian flashed a smile, uttering a low chuckle in his chest.

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]