So far from you
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: set tomorrow wearing a karate gi and hooded whit cape

Aeron had been at Ichika for days and she had no want to go home to Adwen Io or her boys. She was a soul meant to move not to be strapped to the home. Though she knew that Io wanted her around. But she wasn't sure just what was wanted and what she could do to be the perfect wife.

Inferni's borders the place she had seen her child she hoped to see her again as she slowly moved along the border atop Elzar. The male hated this place he always became antsy when he was near it. Aeron patted him as she smiled "Its ok Elzar" She said trying to sooth him.

Maybe now would be a good time to get updates on Inferni. Find out who was leading and who was alive dead or left the pack. She shrugged what did she have left for gifts with her. a few rabbit furs maybe some meat. She shrugged as the antsy horse shifted and they moved along the edge.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Angel had yet again left his dagger back in his room. He was good enough as a fighter to ditch the metal item and face any dangers that came his way with his own two hands. He'd learnt some pretty nifty fighting techniques from a Brazilian back in the Southern lands and he'd been itching to use them so forgoing his weapon opened up that opportunity. He'd only used his favourite move twice before, in real fights, in game sports he'd used it tons. Pinning someone down by their collar bone may seem barbaric but Angel viewed it as physical art. And if the struggled hard enough they'd have a broken collarbone.

The cross around his chest bounded up and down alongside the disk medallion as he bounded forward towards the border. He supposed that he'd go protect the borders, show his worth within the pack. He didn't expect anyone to be there but when he spotted a woman on a horse, he narrowed his eyes and got ready for a confrontation. 'Vostè!' he barked, 'This is not your home, turn back!' The accented added passion and malice to his voice, a exotic lick in far away Canada.

<style type="text/css">
.angelonely b {font-weight:bold; color:#373737; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.angelonely p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelonely {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b4b4b4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4sliJ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 3px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#7c7c7c 0px 0px 2px;}
.angelonely .wordcount {color:#373737; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.angelonely .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: set tomorrow wearing a karate gi and hooded whit cape

Aeron had never had troubles at the border of Inferni. Though most members had known her and the other been her daughter. She was hoping to search the border till she found the growing child and someday introduce all the girls. She was so lost in her thoughts with no one out here to bother her.

Taken aback by the voice that snapped at her. She tilted her head sideways looking at him. She said nothing as he continued to speak. Aeron shrugged, You don't smell of inferni completely. She commented.

Aeron didn't bother to move. I've come to see my daughter not cause problems I have more ties to this land then you so why don't you just let me loom out here so I may find her. She said. She'd never want to harm Anathema by causing war. She hoped to keep this civil but if it turned into anything bad she'd never report that anything happened. War made her sick and her stupidity should never allow harm to others.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

'And you do not smell of it at all' he barked quietly. Narrowing his eyes, he surveyed the woman. Obviously a fighter, but being a woman and scarred, he didn't see her as much as a threat. He simply rolled his eyes at her words, 'If you were a responsible parent you would not have left a child without a parent', he added harshly. 'Go home, woman' he ordered, shaking his head in annoyance. This was simple one of those irritating moments and Angel was sure it was dissolve away with little problems. Women were no fight to him.

He couldn't understand. For one why would she leave a child alone. Surely abandoning your family was a sin, even if it wasn't it was definitely immoral, even if they're were special circumstances. Angel wasn't stupid, the woman wasn't getting past. She smelt nothing of Inferni and he wasn't about to let a stranger in past the borders. He watched the horizon, unafraid of the woman who challenged him. 'Go. I don't have time for you' he echoed, running a hand up the back of his neck. It all seemed so much hassle, but he had pledged his life to the clan.

<style type="text/css">
.angelona b {font-weight:bold; color:#214030; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.angelona p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelona {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#648373; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xs34B.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #214030; padding: 0px 0px 520px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3bd94; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.angelona .wordcount {color:#214030; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a3bd94; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.angelona .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]