Underneath the surface
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT
so why am i ten feet under and upside down

barely surviving has become my purpose

cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface
Word Count :: 390 Sorry 'bout the delay getting this started.

Adventure was afoot. Following a near compulsive urge that morning he had awoken and packed his bags, sneaking out without anyone noticing and made his way quickly and efficiently to Aniwaya borders, mounted upon Buck with his spear attached to the stallion's saddle and bag full off cluttered junk attached to the opposing side. With no set destination in mind he soon found himself wondering through Serena reserve and entering into the lands known as ethereal eclipse, stopping only to eat, drink, rest Buck and cater his basic needs, not bothering to speak to anyone that he scented nearby. A small part of him felt guilty for disappearing on his family once more, but whenever such thoughts crossed his mind he squashed them on the basis that this was his life, he was no longer a child whom needed to be coddled and controlled; he was more than capable of looking after himself. “It's only a short trip... mum wouldn't be mad at me. She has no reason to be mad at me... I can go where I want to” he spoke his thoughts allowed, frowning slightly and growing somewhat concerned about the potential trouble his little trip could get him into. “Right, Buck?” he asked the horse, not really expecting an answer; he's never bothered with low speech and the young lad was regretting his ignorance and disregard of the subject now.

Pulling lightly on the reigns, buck came to a halt and the boy slid free from the saddle, landing upon the ground with little grace. Swaying slightly on his feet he placed a hand against Buck's shoulder for support and steadied himself, stepping forward and stroking along the stallions neck and cheek, before moving away from the safety of his companion and casting his eyes around the land he now found himself in. “Wanna rest here for abit? Looks... safe enough” his asked the stallion, turning back to notice the horse staring back at him, tail flicking slightly. Resigned to the fact he'd get no input from the horse he sighed and moved back to the stallion and pulled his spear free from the saddle, twirling the weapon around in a childish manner before bringing himself into what he supposed was a fighting stance, trying to mimic the moves he'd seen others do before. With little success.

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm b {font-family:verdana; color:#030504; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 95px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#1b1d1c; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#9a957d; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#edeadb; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

table fixed by J. <3 Big Grin One of the suckiest posts I've had in a while. I'm sooo sorry. :/ Words:392. 3 points.

This was the first time Bambi had ventured this close to another pack's borders. The idea hadn't really interested her at first. But after returning home after her adventure to Halifax, she found that Nana was looking iller and iller.. Some days she'd look alright- Almost healthy. Then on others, she'd look as if she was on her death bed. This time she allowed Nana to stay home, assuring her that she would be back as soon as possible. The cat had resisted at first; but after a while gave in to the dog's persuasiveness.

She had brought along one of her brown rabbits. She had named him Zoom.. For he always seemed to be trying to take off. It wasn't so much that he wanted to get away; he just liked to explore. She couldn't exactly be sure why she insisted on taking him. Part of her wanted to just see if anyone would be interested in adopting him. "What's the harm with having good relations with someone within another pack? Maybe, by bringing a gift, they would be more accepting about the idea of conversing with a stranger.."

She could tell the grey male she saw was not on border control. He did not give off a particular threatening presence from a distance. "But.. You never know." One thing she had learned was that you could never be sure.. "Ever." As she got closer, she realized that he seemed to be talking. Though it didn't seem like he was speaking towards the horse that was nearby. "It would be just my luck to run into someone completely insane." Despite her unsureness, she continued on towards him.

When she got close enough for her quiet speaking to be heard, she spoke to him. She set the wooden cage down carefully.. At this time, she was more unsure then usual. He could easily reject her- She wasn't trespassing, but an aggressive wolf could still consider her fair game. To help put herself at ease, she offered out a paw pad side up. This was her gesture of acceptance. To accept the gesture he would touch his paw to hers, then slide it off. Though it would be okay for him not to understand what she wanted.. Since many may not be familiar with it. "Bambi." She said, looking up at him insecurely.

<style>
.op-tbl2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000}
.op-tbl2 b {color:#291201; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.op-tbl2 {background-color:#397309; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/qygupi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#397309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl2-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl2 .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]