Dance in the sand
I cannot choose between Zeneca or Imhotep I want them both. so a tester for immy.

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

He was a man kissed by the sun and blessed by the gods with a body of one. He had spent most of his young life as a slave cleaning homes and doing heavy labor. He was the slave of the pharaoh sold because his family had no money. He chuckled as he moved through the harsh lands. He spent months aboard a ship. Months imprisoned why because Pharaoh was tired of him.

Rubbing his wrists where cuffs still laid he snarled fools. He spent many years watching guards train and he had even been allowed to carry a sword. The traders had hoped to trade him to someone who'd need protection. Imhotep found it funny, they had tried to contain him and they almost had.

Now he was in the wilds of a world he had never known. He had no ties here and he only knew basic English from his short six months in England. now he was here. Where was here and what would he do. Braids down his back tossed a bit as the winter wind blew. All he had was a cloak and some traditional Egyptian things and ripped pants the traders had told him to wear.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

WC :: +000 OOC :: immy!

Odessa had ventured from the thistle lands relatively early that day. Odessa's lithe form was dwarfed by the vast wilderness she travelled through. She'd chosen to leave Keshi to graze near her home, sympathetic to the fact he had been working tirelessly as of late. While she was apathetic to nature's cruelty (as shown in the seal hunt with Siv), when it came to the creature who aided her constantly, and when she could control the situation, she enjoyed reward her companions.

Juan bounded along behind her, eager to end up with as little snow on his feet as possible. Odessa didn't know why he didn't just leap on her back and be done with it, but she didn't press him to do as she wanted. Odessa always had to remember that he was a wild creature and could lash out at any time. As she looked up from her pet, she spotted a man. Pausing, she watched him curiously.

She frowned. Intrigued by his appearance. Odessa found herself staring open mouthed at his, though it was hidden by her thick locks of hair. He was handsome and Odessa, who was only young, couldn't stop herself staring.

Just like fireflies in the night
Dancing without light
Lost and blind without a guide

[/html]
I cannot choose between Zeneca or Imhotep I want them both. so a tester for immy.

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Imhotep stood there in the snow his feet cold and wet. Looking at all the trees so new and strange. He wanted to be safe but he knew nothing of the outside world. This world was not like that of Egypt, Egypt was very much like human society. There were no packs only the rule of Pharaoh.

Imhotep was unaware of the woman watching him until he turned. There before him stood a dark haired beauty who looked ready for the winter. Imhotep smiled Hel..lo He said trying to speak clearly what English he did know.

He stood up straighter and watched her. What else could he do? He wasn't sure on what to do.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

It was cold out. And with this man so loosely dressed, she couldn't understand why anyone on earth would want to wander around in the snow like this. She watched him closely, almost entranced by him. It may have just been Odessa breaking into adulthood, but she found herself admiring this man more than any other man she'd set her eyes on. His sandy fur, much darker than the grains on the beaches around here, seemed out of place. But none the less beautiful. There was an otherworldly glow about him, he was so different from all of the male's here in Nova Scotia. Even her uncle and The Boss who she looked up to more than anyone, well perhaps except Eris.

When the stranger noticed him and said his greetings, she was unprepared. Finding herself staring open mouthed and unable to comprehend a reply. Finally, after a moment or so of incompetent babble, her words made sense, 'H-hey...' She stood, bowing her head ashamed of her blatant foolishness. Odessa glanced up, hitting the man's golden eyes before letting them dart back down again. What was she doing? She was certainly acting like a fool. She almost wanted the ground to eat her up.

Dancing without light
Lost and blind without a guide

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

She was watching him and it made him nervous. She made him uneasy. She needed to stop stairing at him. He lifted a hand coughing into it. He looked away and then looked back as she spoke. He just gave a look. He wasn't sure what to say or what to do. He pointed at her and then motioned her to follow.

He had to move the snow was making him cold. It was also the fact that he couldn't stand the awkwardness. He had to move to feel same. At least if he was moving he may be able to escape if she was out to take him as a slave.

he had found a place to stay in a small human town and it was much warmer then out here. He stopped in front of the house. He opened the door. not saying anything until he was in. You slave trader? He asked

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa wildly shook her head, 'No. No, no, no!' she replied, her voice frantically raised. 'I won't hurt you!' The medic raised her hands, 'See?' she asked, 'Nothing'. She'd never dare hurt anyone, and she could see this man had been badly treated in his life, something she could never sympathise with. A wild thought flashed through her mind, though it was dismissed by her own conscience. 'Capture him and bring him to Salsola... No. That would be cruel! Odessa looked around and stepped forward to follow him, still keeping a few metres behind him before pausing at the door he stepped through, unsure whether she should without verbal consent.

'What's your name?' she asked, crossing her arms against the cold. She had no idea how this stranger dealt with it. His fur was much shorter than her own, much better suited to hotter climates. The Egyptian desert probably, since that was what Odessa deduced from the strange markings and jewels. And of course the loose grasp of English, akin to what Novak spoke, though granted the Serb's grasp was a little tighter that the Egyptians.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]