Playful Borders
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra's trip onto the ice had shaken Eclipse up more than she'd thought. Eclipse continued to be hesitant, and took deep breaths. Her words had Terra's ears twitching to catch them, but she really hadn't been worried. Terra had played on plenty of frozen streams and the like, and had never had them crack under her. Then again, Terra wasn't quite aware of the dangers either, being blessed with a lot of luck. She'd never been told it was dangerous, or had anyone stop her. She was an adult by the time her second winter came though, and her first one was a haze of puppy memories.

She nuzzled Eclipse reassuringly before their game continued. They chased each other for a long time, alternating who was doing what. Terra felt like she'd traversed half of the pack lands by the time the sun began to lower, leaving them both exhausted. Terra collapsed to the ground in a heap, happy but too tired to keep playing anymore. Tongue lolling out she watched Eclipse, ready for a surprise attack.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 303 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse may have overreacted, but that was not without reason. She was just glad that Terra was alright and that she was back on solid ground. She seemed far more confident than Eclipse though, and she envied the golden girl for that. The game lasted for much of the day and Eclipse enjoyed every moment of it, but she too was tired so when Terra fell to the ground panting Eclipse did to. She knew that it was the end of the game, and though it had been fun it had to stop somewhere. Heaving a few deep breaths of the freezing gold she looked over at her newly found friend.

“I do not think I’ve had that much fun in a long time. It is too bad we do not live near each other.”

She knew her and Terra could be good friends, probably within time, but they did live so far apart from each other and the mountain separated their packs, but Eclipse liked her home, and knew it was here for a particularly good reason. She still wished she could be closer. If she were in Dahlia she could make daily visits, but she wasn’t and was not about to move back over there in the uninhabited lands. She was sure if they wanted to remain friend they would find a way. It wouldn’t be too difficult in any case.

“We can go to my place and I can cook you up a mean, I think we’ve earned that much.”

She said smiling at her new friend. It was the least she could do and though she was suppose to offer food and water when Terra came through the borders, Eclipse had neither, so it was better late than never in any case.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

As soon as Eclipse collapsed on the snow next to her Terra shut her eyes, enjoying being close to her and the warm feeling that spread through her body. She'd really heated up from the game. Terra grunted softly at Eclipse's words, paws stretching out before her. The distance doesn't really matter. Not for me at least. Might not be often, but I'll come up and visit. Terra made crazy trips all the time. Traveling north to see a friend was good in her mind, something that actually gave purpose to her travel instead of just mindless wandering.

Terra scrambled up into a sitting position as Eclipse offered food. Her tail wagged happily at the thought. That would be great! All that running around had really built up her appetite. Hearing that it would be cooked Terra grinned. I'll help. Terra didn't have a clue about how to cook, but she was willing to try. Eclipse had said optime was used for that, so Terra closed her eyes in concentration briefly, dragging up her reserves of energy before shifting. It hurt a little, being so close to exhaustion, straining her body slightly. Bones melted and rearranged, rotating under her skin. Muscles thickened and lengthened, while her fur grew out into a long red mane that fell around her body. Crouched on the ground it almost completely covered her before Terra shook herself, pushing it out of her face.
Terra

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 375 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse smiled at the girl, well now that she had found a friend she could enjoy the company of now, she was sure to travel south more often to visit. She wouldn’t let Terra be the only one that helped hteir friendship thrugh. She was happy that they could continue contact even if it wasn’t a daily basis. She would make sure to think up other games like she had with Melee at the store and the coins humans used to use. Maybe she could make up another game with the useless stuff. No one cared for it anyway. Getting up she was going to wait until she got home. She was tired and felt she needed a little more energy to change, so when she felt less exhausted she would. For now she shook herself so the snow came off, as well as whatever had melted on her warm body and she trotted towards her home. She knew Terra could keep up, and she kept a steady slow pace as they moved towards her home, which was many stories high, so they saw it many yards before they could get close to it.

Upon reaching the porch she stopped and changed. It took a bit longer than it did with Terra but the young woman was not used to changing too often. She leaned on the wall of the house, catching her breath then opened the porch door, then the front and waved for Terra to go through. So Terra knew how to cook? Or was it just a polite offer to help? She knew not many knew how to cook so it would be rare for anyone to share Eclipse’s passion. If Terra did, then Eclipse would feel far closer to Terra than anyone she would know. For who could understand the thoughts of a chef besides another chef?

"The kitchen is just that way, I’ll show you. Have you cooked long?”

She asked, wanting to know the proficiency of Terra’s ability to cook. She did not know her answer. For it could be Terra had not cooked before or she had learned from a parent. Eclipse just felt that Terra might have some experience from the offer.

<style>
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC Stuffs go here

Eclipse didn't shift, though she did shake the snow out of her fur. Terra grumbled slightly as she was hit, but didn't really do anything else. Brushing her hair back Terra stood up, following Eclipse uphill. She watched as they reached the house. It was a lot like the hotel that Terra slept in, close to all her pack mates. The memory brightened her up with a smile as Terra's tail wagged. They trotted up the last spots, and Terra watched with some fair interest as Eclipse shifted.

It looked like it took her far more effort, despite them both being fairly exhausted. That was surprising for her as she watched the contortions, letting her friend catch her breath afterwards. Terra followed Eclipse inside as they headed for the kitchen. Her head swiveled around as she noted that it was in far better condition than the hotel. Then again, the hotel had been used for a while, with everything remotely nice or useful scavenged by the pack. I've seen some canines cook before, but I've never done it myself. Terra was eager to learn though.
Terra

[/html]
[html]

WC: 339 OOC: Oh funnnnn

As they entered and walked down towards the kitchen Eclipse learned that Terra had in fact not been trained in cooking, but that didn’t seem for the lack of trying as she did say she watched before, that was a start. Eclipse wouldn’t make a big deal out of it, but it was a let down to know she was still one of the few wolves that really knew how to cook. She smiled though and shrugged her shoulders.

“Always good to learn at least. I’m sure you can help anyway. Have you ever tried any spices and herbs before?”

She asked as she started pulling out a pan and was starting a fire in the kitchen’s well equipped fireplace. She was just thinking of sizzling something up, and adding a few warm vegitables. She went to where they stored the fresh meat, which was kept nice and frozen due to the winter outside and picked out some meat for the two of them, and a few things that had been harvested that were not yet moldy or gross. A couple carrots and a few cherry tomatoes, but there wasn’t much more there, but hat was ok, they were not vegitable eaters much and it helped put some flavor in the food.

“If you can i have a couple jars. There’s one that’s marked ‘Oregano’ I found it in one of the restaurants. It’s a nice spice, rare these days though, but i think we can make a good excuse to use it.”

She said, starting to prepare the meat, tenderizing it on a cutting board with a hammer like metal thing, another salvaged item that she possibly could not replace. She continued pounding it in wait for the spice. She didn’t have to worry too much about making it into mush, though she wouldn’t wait too long. She did assume that Terra knew how to read as Eclipse did. Eclipse tended to make assumptions that were not entirely accurate.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC Stuffs go here

A little wary at revealing exactly how little she knew about cooking Terra kept her mouth shut and nodded as Eclipse talked about spices and herbs. Terra had seen people cook, and knew it tasted different afterwards, but hadn't contributed that to any particularly outstanding feature beyond it being burned by flames. Terra had never attempted to lick at the flames, as she was older when she discovered it, enough to have a healthy respect for it and not stick unknown objects into her mouth. A couple plants were selected, and Terra curbed the temptation of asking if that what herbs were.

Terra's ears pricked at Eclipse's instruction, and she eagerly trotted over to where Eclipse indicated. Opening the door Terra studied the various things inside. Oregano. Terra didn't know how it was written, but she did have a rudimentary understanding of such things. Digging through the cupboard she finally found one that had the writing to match the sounds. Pleased with herself she pulled it down and trotted over, proceeding to dump it onto the meat. She grinned happily, thinking that it made an excellent addition to the meat, changing it to a slightly brown color. It came out slowly though, so Terra had to keep shaking it for more.
Terra

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 403 :: OOC: I hope I interpreted your post well enough. I don't think she went to POUR it on, Wink but still just a funny thought of an inexperienced wolf, just let me know if you want me to change this

Terra was quiet, which disheartened the girl more. She felt sad that Terra could not or even would not rather, answer a simple question. She wasn’t there to judge just to explain a few things if Terra didn’t understand, but it was her decision. She kept her eye on the girl, though concentrated on her work. It seemed that Terra at least knew how to find the spice correctly. So she could read, though Eclipse hadn’t hoped that Terra could read, more figured she knew how. The golden girl came over and started pouring the spice over the meat and kept going when it started getting to much.

“Woah woah! Careful now. That spice tends to be very strong. We only need a dash, not too much or else we lose the flavor of the meat too!”

Eclipse made to stop Terra’s hand. It was not a disaster, she could just shake most of it off the meat and roll the back of it on the left overs that fell on the board. Which is what she did. She moved Terra to the other slice.

“Only two or three small shakes should be good. We do not want to drown it in the flavor only help bring out something special. Go on, try again.”

Eclipse was in no way angry, she understood exactly what Terra was doing, as inexperienced as she was, Eclipse had done the same thing when she was younger, though she put so much on the meat burst into flames from the dried herb. She had nearly paniced and had to throw dirt on it not knowing what else to do. Eclipse had certainly gone hungry that night, though she had learned her lesson about how much to put on a food. She was glad to pass on her knowledge without the other having to experience the same near traumatizing fate. They did not have dirt here, but then again she learned better ways of saving her food from a disastrous fire without ruining the food or her home. She gave Terra a reassuring smile, and urged her to try again while she fixed the meat that had a little bit too much, it was not much but with this particular spice... well it was VERY spicy indeed and there was not much needed or else it was impossible to eat.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra startled as Eclipse jumped in, telling her there was too much. Terra watched in confusion as her hand was pushed away, sparing the meat from her disastrous efforts. She looked at Eclipse for understanding, trying to find out what went wrong. Losing the flavor of the meat didn't sound very good, but there was a lot of meat, and very little spice. How could it overpower something so much bigger than it? I don't think it can do that. There's more meat than spice, after all. Don't you need it brown? She watched in dismay as much of the spice was shaken off before eing ushered over to the other slice of meat.

Feeling a little out of depth Terra followed Eclipse's instructions, giving only a couple small shakes. It didn't seem like much though, so Terra added a couple more just for good measure. That couldn't ruin the meat, and would definitely make it better than just two tiny shakes could. She looked at the meat longingly, wanting to dig right in, but they were cooking. That was something Terra wanted to learn, so she stood there patiently waiting to be told what to do.
Terra

[/html]
[html]

WC: 335

She didn’t mean to frighten the other girl and let the tension leave herself. She shook her head at the question. Oh that was what she had thought the first time and then disaster happened.

“No, Here take a taste, put your finger and get maybe three little grains. Such small bits have quite a big taste, which means if you cover the meat entirely you are just making the taste of the spice rather than bringing out more taste in the meat. More isn’t always better.”

She smiled at Terra reassuringly. She watched her put a few dashes this time and then only a few more and Eclipse nodded, she used the tenderizer on the meat once more to ground in the spices before taking them to the fire where she put them in the pan, where they started frying, though that wasn’t the effect she wanted, instead she put a little water underneath them, so they could so it up as they cooked, but not much. there wasn’t even an inch maybe a tablespoon to cover the bottom and then she covered the dish up so that they could bake in a way. It wasn’t the same as having an oven, but it worked nonetheless. She sat back and went to cut up the carrots and tomatoes. She would add the carrots in with the meat, though the tomatoes could be eaten whenever. They were a good addition to eat with the meat, but that wa all preference.

“It shouldn’t take too long to cook, I really am sorry I did that.”

She gave Terra an apologetic look. She was sure Terra would understand when she had a taste of a few grains of oregano, which was a very very strong spice indeed. She knew it was used in many cold cut sandwiches in human days, but they did not do that these days and it tasted just as good on freshly cooked meat.

<style>
.eclipse-gummy1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy1 b {color:#b4171a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy1 {background-color:#f0bc85; background-image:url(http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9334 ... gummy1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f2d7c2; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #923e1f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:424px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC Stuffs go here

Curious as a puppy Terra stuck her hand in the spice. Pulling it back with a couple pieces attached Terra licked it. Her face twisted as she felt the spicy bite. Pleased with the taste Terra licked her finger again, trying to get more. It was really good! Her tail wagged happily as she moved along, watching Eclipse pound into the meat, mixing the spice into it. With the new found knowledge of what the spice was like Terra began to drool, already anticipating the final result. It was sure to taste good, delicious red dripping meat with that spicy mix to it that sent her leaping.

The meat was thrown into a pan with a bit of water and placed on top of the fire. Terra watched curiously as the vegetables were sliced up. She'd never eaten any before, but they did look like they'd be nice. The closest she'd gotten to plants before this was eating grass and the stomachs of prey animals. She smiled up at Eclipse hearing the apology. You're just teaching me, that's all. No need to apologize. I like the spice!
Terra

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Coding by Sie.

WC: 253 OOC: We can end this in a few posts yeah? Smile

In Character

Eclipse watched her taste the spice, of course it was a good spice, Eclipse knew what went on what, and oregano went on many things. It had a kick to it though, so putting a lot on the food would ruin it. She smiled as the girl seemed to like the flavor and she seemed to want the food to hurry up as Eclipse moved the food into the fire.

“It will take a good while, so we can relax now.”

After the game of chase she needed to relax. She moved to the counter again, grabbing a pitcher and cups she poured some water inside one and handed it to Terra. If Terra was feeing the thirst Eclipse was, she would be very thirsty still. Eclipse only made to get her own water after Terra had recieved hers. The taste of it was like heaven as it touched her tongue and slid down her throat, watering it with it’s life giving powers. Licking her nose she smiled, all that was left was the food and they could be content for the rest of the night.

“If you need to I can set up a room for you to sleep in tonight, it’s a pretty long ways back to the miracles pack.”

The girl offered. There were plenty of rooms to choose from and as long as Terra didn’t wander around while everyone was asleep she was more than welcome to spend the night.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC yep

Terra's ears flattened slightly as she was told it would take a while. Cooking seemed to take an awful lot of effort to change the taste of something that already tasted pretty good to her. Her ears quickly returned to their position though, happily accepting a glass of water. She lapped at it happily, letting it take away her thirst. The cup quickly ended, leaving her still wanting more. Terra took the pitcher and poured herself a bit, and quickly drank that down as well. Feeling satisfied now Terra smiled as she placed the glass down.

The offer of sleeping here for the night sounded pretty good to Terra. She didn't need to by any means, and could probably just start heading back home right away. Being able to stay in lands that weren't hers for even a little while longer sounded like lots of fun to the coyote though. Her tail wagged happily. I'd love to stay here. You don't need to bother with a room though. I'll just curl up anywhere. She didn't need the human trappings so many luperci used, perfectly fine sleeping on the ground and just as comfortable.
Terra

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 264 :: Out of character text here.

“Well we do have a couch down here in the sitting area, I don’t think anyone would mind, I have even curled up on the rug by the fireplace myself once or twice.”

Eclipse said, she did want Terra comfortable, she wasn’t going to make a friend do anything she didn’t wish to. She moved to the food, turning it a little before returning back to her seat.

“I don’t always cook, I can actually make things taste just fine raw, but I love the wait. It makes me anticipate the food even more and the smell, well it can bring a few extra noses around too.”

She said, grinning. She had once used the technique of cooking some fatty food in a fire, letting it simmer to wake the house up, how much it worked was up to who was up and who’s noses were twitching at the time. She took a drink of her own water, sating her thirst, happy that she had just made a new friend even though they lived far apart. It would seem their friendship could possibly work out if they tried.

“It shouldn’t be too much longer. So have you live in the court all your life?”

Eclipse asked, making idle conversation so that Terra wouldn’t be so bored siting and waiting for the food to finish. She seemed like a wolf on the go and sitting and waiting wasn’t her kind of thing, but Eclipse hoped that a little talk would distract the girl.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra's tail wagged as Eclipse mentioned curling up in front of the fire. It seemed the perfect place for her. Nice and warm, with the ability to watch the happenings in the house. The rug sounds perfect. As long as she didn't accidentally tear up the rug everything would be just fine. Terra still viewed ripping cloth apart as a perfectly acceptable game, and sometimes would forget that not everyone shared the same view. It resulted in some entanglements, mostly involving Terra apologizing to whoever owned the fabric she'd gotten a hold of.

Her head cocked slightly as Eclipse explained enjoying the wait. It sounded similar to how Terra would wait for days before going to see if her traps had captured anything in them. The anticipation made the result worth so much more. It might be difficult for Terra to wait for food, but she could understand it. Especially if it lured others around, turning into a harmless trap where the reward was a meal and company. Terra grinned at Eclipse's question. Afraid not. I came from across the mountains some ways. Far west, past the flat lands. What about yourself?
Terra

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 301 :: OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Eclipse was even more intrigued when Terra said she was not from the miracles pack but further west. Eclipse had gone south on her trip to “see the world” and she had enjoyed it, but she had became homesick and soon came back to where she felt the most at ease. She watched Terra and smiled shaking her head.

“No Ichika use to be two packs. We combined ourselves and moved to become one. Phoenix valley was one and the other, where I was born was Dahlia da Mai. It was a big change but I was still born only a little ways to the south. A good few hours walk, but better than days or weeks.”

She said smiling, thinking of the memories she had in the old pack, and knew that was the only place where her parents had been. She would have stayed there, but she was too young and she had left herself while the two packs merged together and she was tossing herself between loners who had a soft heart for a poor orphan pup such as herself. As she explained she took out a few bowls, getting them ready for the meal that was nearly finished.

“Tell me, what was it like, where you use to live? Is it any different than here?”

She looked at Terra with curiosity in her eyes, ready to take in any information the other girl had for her. She loved hearing stories and learning about lands she would probably never see or visit. She’d been told about lands far across the sea that she knew she would never see herself, but could always imagine none the less. Though the west was far closer she doubted she would go that far.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra's eyes widened brightly at the description of two packs merging to form one. No wonder this pack was so different from the other ones she'd seen. It was friendly and welcoming, with no acknowledgement of the possibility of a threat, simply care and respect for the others of their kind. She smiled as Eclipse admitted at having come only a little further north in the move. That was just fine with her. It meant that Eclipse would have plenty to see when Terra came to show her the favorite places that she'd discovered, like the cavern she'd found in the mountain. It didn't go anywhere particular, but it did look amazing inside.

Being asked to talk about where she came from Terra lit up. She wasn't homesick like many would have been, facing such a harsh reality. Instead she shared where she came from, letting it be a part of her as much as it always was without ever letting sorrow touch her heart. Where I come from, there are no luperci. Well, I suppose there might be some, but I never saw any. We lived in a loose group, flowing and separating with ease. Strangers were as much a part of us as our family, accepting all for the duration they stayed. We survived through tricks, and lived near a city, even more empty than the one here. Every day was a battle for survival, with joy in being alive. Fierce pride glinted in Terra's eyes as she spoke, remembering what her life had been like, what it might have been.
Terra

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 388 :: OOC: Whee fun! I guess the thread is going longer than expected hahaha

Eclipse listened to Terra and tended to the food at the same time, letting the aroma fill the room. It was enough to make one’s mouth water, at least for her. She nodded and wondered what it would be like to have to survive like that. Would her parents still be around or would they have left even earlier, what kind of wolf would Eclipse be if she had been in Terra’s situation? There wasn’t much need to brood on such things and Eclipse knew it. She did remember how hard it wss being a loner so she knew it was why she had sought out a pack once and for all, at first it had been Crimson Dreams, and then finally here where Saul had convinced her to come.

“It must have been an adventure in itself. I wandered about the lands when I was younger myself, even went south for a ways. Lands become so different, and each one has their own beauty, but I do like where I live, with the mountains right next to me, they feel like a protection that no other being could give.”

She said her gaze moving towards the mountains loomed though she could not see them trhough the walls of the kitchen. She examined the cooking food and exclaimed it was done. She dished the food onto Terra’s plate and handed it to the young woman warning her that it was very hot, then getting her own and doing the same, blowing on the food as she moved to sit by Terra after taking the pan out of the fire and putting it in the sink, though it no longer worked, kept things from bursting into flames as they were red hot.

“I hope you like it!”

One way she was sure the girl would have liked it was to put the most delicious spice in it. ut saffron was so rare and using the spice was only for the utmost special occasions. Eclipse began eating. SHe may have put the food on the plate but she still ate with only her claws and mouth. She had used utensils before but preferred letting her hands get dirty every once in a while, knowing she could clean them however she pleased.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

OOC lol just when terra's coming back to ichika too

Terra's patience for the meal was running thin. She wanted the food, and Terra didn't care if it was fully cooked or not. She was half entertaining the idea of stealing a slice out of the pan and wolfing it down right then and there, whether or not that would insult her host. Stilling herself Terra stepped away from the pan, trying to curb the temptation. She listened to Eclipse describe her own travels. Terra nodded at the description of how mountains made one feel. They were always there in my home. Not close, but watching in the distance. Living in her old pack had certainly been an adventure, giving her the restless taste for trouble that nothing seemed to calm. She just couldn't live a peaceful life after being raised on tricks and games.

It had seemed like an eternity, but the food was done. Ignoring Eclipse's warning about the food being hot Terra promptly tried to pick it up with her hands. A yelp escaped her as she dropped it back down. Not willing to surrender the meal she'd waited so long for, Terra studied the meat like prey ready to begin running. Deliberately Terra snatched the meat with her jaws and began wolfing it down, not leaving enough time for the heat to burn her. The taste lingered in her mouth for a while, leaving Terra to lick her jaws satisfactorily. That was a good meal. Carefully she lifted each hand, licking all the juices off it from her first attempt to eat it. It's good. Well, was good, since there wasn't anything there anymore.
Terra

[/html]