old tales
OOC: This following conversation takes place in Spanish, but I'm too lazy to translate all of it so just pretend XD
WC: 500+

[html]

Angel

He had made a habit of finding his way to the borders. All though he was aiming to wiggle his way into the warrior ranks, he had visited the borders almost every morning before the sun rose fully above the horizon. Angel had gone without his belongings, not even one of his precious Shakespeare titles. It was odd perhaps that he did this, even he thought so, but still he continued with the task at hand.

Ana

The horse she rode moved lazily, after all the journey had been long and tiresome. Her wrist still throbbed uncontrollably, an painful reminder of her fall some days back. She hadn't blamed the horse she now sat on, the blue roan creature had been startled. The coyote girl had plenty more injuries in addition to her wrist (which she still didn't know what was wrong with), but the superficial cuts and bruises didn't bother her as much. It was crudely bound with the forearm sections of the men's shirt she wore and unsecured as it lay on her knee bounding around with the horse's movements.

Angel

Icy eyes hit a common form on the horizon. At first he only watched it in suspicion, but as the form rode closer, he recognised the face. 'Ana?' he mused to himself, a frown on his lips. 'Jesus Christ... Ana!' Angel stormed forward, furious. Anyone else spotting a relative of theirs would have had the polar opposite reaction. but Angel was livid. He disregarded the horse, pushing it large snout away from him as it nudged him in interest. Grabbing hold on his sister by her forearm and pulling her from the horses back in one swift move. She landed beside him, almost falling to the floor, but he held her upright. 'What the hell are you doing here?' he roared, putting his face close to hers.

Ana

Her brothers reaction was far from what she wanted, she stared up at him truly terrified. Angel was twice the size of her, built up with enormous muscles. 'Get off me' she barked back, wriggling her good arm away from his grip. Jesus, what's got you balls twisted?' she questioned harshly. Ana would have rubbed her released arm with her other hand if it weren't injured. She stared up at him with here darker blue eyes, frowning. Why hadn't he welcomed her with open arms?

Angel

He released her in a huff, shaking his head. Then she dared disrespect him. 'What's gotten my balls twisted?!' he hissed. 'Didn't anyone teach you any manners?!'. Angel couldn't quite believe it. Why was his past coming back to haunt him? 'Why did you come back? Why did you have to come back and drag up the past?' He just wanted to forget about everything and it was so, so hard with Ana here. Noticing her had she frowned, 'What did you do?' A hint of compassion seeped through his words.

Ana

'Shut up!' she hissed, ignoring the rest of his words. She wouldn't be spoken to like this. Angel always thought he was the biggest and the best. He wasn't even the oldest in the family.'You always think you're the best don't you?' she questioned. She was taken aback by the switch in Angel's personality, he actually cared? Ana let her hair cover her face, shame marring her face. 'I fell off of my horse, a week or so back... I don't know what's up with it...' she explained, holding it aloft.

Angel

Ignoring what she said before, he took her hand gently, inspecting it though he had no idea what too look form. It was limp and she had little, if any, control over it. 'Stupid...' he mused, though there was little malice in his words. 'Come on. I'll take you back to my room and then we'll head out and find a healer'. Then he'd speak to Ezekiel and ask for his permission to let her join.

Ana

Ana nodded, agreeing to his terms. While she didn't mind being a loner or joining a pack, it was comforting to have Angel around. Angel grabbed the horse's reins and led it away with his sister at his heels. 'Thanks' she said, earning only a brief head nod from her brother. This was her home now, she supposed, blue eyes watching the scenery.

OOC Ending

They go back to Angel's room and talk some more.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]