Here comes your nine-teenth nervous breakdown
[html]

The two feet moved though the pack lands, looking around for more things to make the house warm for the winter. The silver male wanted to make sure that the little cabin that he had given his beloved as the only gift he could give her for accepting his request of being his mate, for now and for life. Well the male could only help that she would put up with him and all of his foolish ways.
The male watched the trees hoping that the birds and other animals that in spring time came back home to this northern lands. In hopes this upcoming winter wouldn’t be as nasty and horrid as he figured it would be with this unseasonal warm weather.

With a grunt, he shook his head not so pleased that there was nothing in the hints of spring like animals. The male picked up the few twigs that he saw lying upon the ground as he tucked it in his stub of an arm, grumping and fussing while he watched one of them slip out. Today nothing was going right, not one blasted thing.

Tossing down the other stick the male shifted down, his bones snapped and cracked as a more beastly form came about, he snarled as he stopped in his secui forum as he tucked his stub up under him and running towards the pack borders, he wanted some time out of the pack lands, just a hour or so, nothing really more than that, he knew that he had to get back to work on making sure the house was ready for the winter season.

The male stopping in the moaning woods, the lands where his father was born the lands where he had known his father had loved for the moan and groans of the voices from the wolves that had walked before him.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 312
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Aeron cradled Adwen in her arms. The small child was wrapped in a blanket and craddled close to her chest. Aeron edged Elzar forward she wanted to not go far from Anathema but show her daughter the wonders of the world. Aeron smiled looking down at the child who barely spoke or made much noise.

Elzar moved at a steady beat through the snow. With one hand she held the reigns with the other she tightened her grip on adwen. The child squirmed in her grip and made Aeron worry. She slowed Elzar when she zenna whispered that there was another in the area. She figured that the other was an Ichika member but she wasn't sure if all of them were so nice.

Mama will keep you safe. Mama wont fail you Again, she thought to herself. Had Leon not been near Adwen might have been fox food. She shook her head as she smiled. Slowly she came up to the male, Hello She said as she looked at the male. She held Adwen under her cloak safe.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Her voice melted in with the moans and groans of those that came to these grounds before them, it was like they were trying to warn him of the nuts that lived here. However true this may be the silver, star gazer lifted his ear, as a wild look flashed in his eyes as he spun around, seeing the brown she yote the male sighed softly, lowering his head down.

They had met once before, it was briefly but it was a meeting. The male flatted his ears and stepped back away from her and her horse. He wanted her to have the room to dismount if she so wished to do so. The silver male had been though a lot, but somehow the manners in which he treated and act in front of a female didn’t change and he would never change on that matter.

His nose twitched, he could smell the milk on her, and the silver male knew that with this strong of a milk smell there was a pup, the age…the silver male didn’t know. ”I won’t hurt th…th…the young one.” The male spoke softly to her, he wasn’t sure if she would believe him or not. He won’t dream of hurting any child, they where pure, and did not have the sin like the beings that had made them.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: ---
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Aeron smiled when she realized who it was. She loosened the hold on Adwen a bit as she smiled. Noah didn't expect to see you here roaming from Ichika? She asked as slid off of Elzar. She held Adwen under her cloak still shielding her from the cool air. She really shouldn't have taken Adwen from home but she wanted to spend time with the white girl.

She released the reigns to her horse and gripped her cloak. I have no worries about you hurting her. It's a bit cold out. I just didn't want to leave her home with Io. She said as she opened the cloak. The month child blinked and looked up at her mother then at Noah.

Her name is Adwen Tormenta. She said as she watched the girl squirm and move. she was getting stronger each and everyday and she felt pleased to see her grow. She watched the ichikan male unsure on whether to fully trust him or not. She sstill had so much to do for Anathema.

scorned......."

[/html]
[html]

WC:325+ - OOC blah would go here

The silver male stood there watching the female coyote sitting upon her horse. The male watched her slowly but surely release the pup from the over protective grip of a mother. The male just wanted the female to relax around him, he was the least of things to worry about, the coldness from the winter weather was more likely to do more harm to the child then what he was. ”Well Aeron….I’ve been t..t..thinking of leaving.” The Sawtooth male confessed to the coyote, from the pack that was just west of the Ichikan’s.

He chuckled rubbing his head. ”But that’s n..n..not the topic now.” He give a very smile hint of a smile to the pup. It was not that he disliked pups. He was more scared he would hurt them. The Sawtooth male was big, and pups where so small they needed to be with their mother for so long that it scared the male that he would hurt one of them if he touched them. Thank god he had never had to do such a thing!

”What brings y..y..you out here?” The male questioned her, then he shook his head. It didn’t matter. Surely she had her own reason just as he had. They were both pack members and most pack leaders wanted the members to stay close to the borders in case of a raid. Noah wasn’t so worried about one happened to the peace loving Ho-enians, but with Jace having all of her pups up and running around now, the Sawtooth male worried that they might try to slip out of the borders.
”She’s a b..b..beauty Aeron, really!” The male didn’t question her why she didn’t want to leave her child alone with a pack member, a pack member should be trusted with the other pack member’s child. A mother should sometime need to be able to get away from her litter. However, that was her choice and her choice alone.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aeron

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +292 OOC :: Blah

Aeron smiled. "Thats good for you Noah make sure you take care of yourself then.' she said looking at the large male. Adwen Squirmed as she faught to get a better view of the man. The girl just looked at him with this weird puppy smile. Aeron swore that there still was just something that was off about the girl. She wished that she would catch up with her other siblings but Adwen did things on her own time.

Aeron smiled at him. "You know thats a good question I was just taking Adwen for her first ride. I became drawn to here. I didn't really focus on the destination just the ride. She said as she chuckled. She was glad that it was a friendly face that she had run into and not someone who was out to get her.

"Thank you.She's my pride and Joy. she stated hugging the girl who looked at her mother smiling. "I knew it was cool out but I thought snuggled up close to me she would be alright. Io need not watch her all the time." Aeron said as she looked back at him. "I could try for once being a good mother.

Aeron shifted Adwen the girl was growing fast and she was tiring to carry at times. the white eyes girl looked up at her mom then the man. mmm eh mmm she cooed as aeron giggled. It was cute but Io's boy were advancing ahead of the girl. Now now calm down. she said. "Mmmmmm" adwen grumbled frustrated that her mother would just brush her off. Dddddooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww she whined squirming in Aeron grasp. "Adwen its cold you might get sick stay still. she said trying to hold the girl.

scorned......."

[/html]
[html]

WC:571+ - OOC blah would go here

The silver male wasn’t one to try to start a fight, it just was not who he was. He was very mellow in nature and with that mellowness in mind he was loyal and protective of his friends and family. Once he had it in his mind that someone was one that he could trust then he would do every thin in his own personal power to protect them and bring them happiness. The coyote was quickly becoming someone that the silver male was learning he could trust. Coyote, or not. ”Aye. Miss. I will w..w..where the roads take me.”

His mother had drilled one thing into his head as a child, and that was never, ever, ever trust a coyote! The silver male never fully understood why, and it was not within him to not at least give every being affair shot at proving friendship. To the silver Sawtooth male it didn’t matter if they where a coyote or even a frog, it was all fair in his eyes. He just asked for the same respect back as he would give to them. Was not hard, but sometimes even wolves had a hard time with it.

Watching the pup the silver male figured she just wanted to get out and run and play. Not that he could blame the child, at her age he had learned the fun of going though his mother’s things and stringing them all though out the room, and the trying to blame it on one of his brothers. It might not have always worked…but it was fun watching his brothers getting scolded, he was a wicked pup. The male wolf gave the coyote pup a nod of his head.

The male gave a nod watching the mother fight to keep her child close to her in the warmth of her cloak and her body heat, but to the half blind pack wolf it was clear that the child had quite another plan in mind.”I l..l..love this place…” The silver male knew why and it was just for a foolish stupid reason. ”My family is f..f..from this area.” It was hard to believe that not that very long ago his mother and father ran free in these lands. The drugs that tainted his father did not affect the love that they had for each other.

The silver male looked to the child as he put a finger up to his lips and made the “shhh” sound.”Listen you m..m..might be able to hear a c..c..coyote from the past calling to you.” The male wasn’t sure if the myth of the lands was true, it was just far to un-logically. The male listened to what she had said about the weather and the temperature. The male nodded, while watching her struggle so elegantly with the child. ”I’m sure y..y..your a great mom Miss. Aeron.” The male added to her confession truthfully. Though, the male had never really been around her other then now with any children near her.

”Miss. Aeron. The h..h..human use to believe that if the m..m..m..mother would h..h..hold a child s..s..skin to skin that i..i..it would warm the c..c..child quicker than a..a..anything else. Believed it w..w..was called Kangaroo c..c.care.” The only real reason he said anything to her was so that her and the child could meet on an even ground and maybe the child could play while the two talked about..well whatever came about.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]