Walking Blindly Through Life.
[html]
http://i30.tinypic.com/124c39x.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fff; outline: 1px solid #9C9C9C; background-color: #286ABD;">
      Fwha.

It's a luscious mix of words and tricks

The damp air seeped into the leader’s clouded head and washed clean the clutter that lay there. So much had been happening, Inferni’s war cry and Haku’s answer, for one. It was not as Cercelee had hoped, but she was pulled along in the torrent, unable to derail either side. The other packs seemed to be bustling with their own problems, two of them having disbanded in so short a time, and Cercelee knew that Twilight Vale had their own issues with the coyote clan, but that the leaders were loath to ally with Dahlia de Mai. And she really could not blame them. Haku’s actions disagreed with her as well, but without him it felt as if her pack would fall prey to those he had unleashed upon them. Cercelee could put aside her personal morals for the better of her pack, the pack was more important. However she wished that the leaders saw her side of the story, and would lend aid not to support Haku, but to keep the other members from falling victim to something none of them had asked for. Shadowed Sun was not a part of the fray in anyway, and there was no reason they should be dragged in. If she had the power of foresight she would have prevented her own pack from being dragged through the mud.

Change was abundant in the lands, and for Dahlia de Mai, at least for Cercelee, it seemed since the first blow that the hits had not stopped. Yet she was immune to them now. The first few big changes had set her off her balance so lightly, enough to make her show emotion towards those she would not normally expose her true self to, but she had quickly gained back her composure. Stoic almost, or at least appearing so outwardly. It was what enabled her to wander on nights such as this. Moving along at a quick pace, the small frame female covered ground quickly on her four legs. The afternoon was growing late but Cercelee did not turn back. There was nothing in particular to draw her to the Dampwoods, but nothing to keep her away either. The steady beat of her own footfalls was hypnotic, soothing. And so she blindly followed where her feet led her, something Cer did often when her mind wished to shut itself off. And her mind was not working now, although she had warned her own pack at the last meeting to be alert and aware. It was common that she did not take her own advice, Cercelee did not even stop to assess how far from home she had traveled.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

387.    Wheeoohh. :]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

It was a fine, fine day. Hybrid had managed to meet up with Jasper and screw around with the kid a little. He wasn't sure if there was a deeper, darker side of him that enjoyed bothering confused little wolves, but it was certainly enjoyable. At least the boy knew he was gay, now. It had seemed like he hadn't been too sure of himself the first time he'd met the young boy.

He grinned, shifting into his Secui form so he could scout out the area quicker. He knew his limitations, and one of his greatest downfalls had to be his small size. Of course, he made up for that with experience. He could not count the number of battles he had been in, nor how many he had killed as a result of it. He was certain there were a few out to get him, but there were also a few he intended to kill someday, too. That fake Lykoi puppy, for one. He had killed its mother, but the child had entered Inferni believing it was a coyote. Hybrid knew a wolf when he'd seen one- its mother was not a coyote. The child was a wolf and had only a small fragment of coyote blood in it. Once he found the girl, he would kill her for her lies. He also intended to kill Andrezej, but had lost track of him. The boy had run off again. He would kill him for being a coward. Samael was also on his list, but he knew he would not be able to do anything about him. Haku and all the wolves of that damned flower pack would die, too.

He froze, mid-step and mid-thought as his attention was drawn to the sound of someone moving. He slunk closer, quietly assessing the situation. If it was a wolf, he would attack. If it was a wolf from that Dahlia pack, he would attack to kill. He moved closer, testing the air and attempting to determine the wolf's pack. A few more seconds passed and he knew. Kill. He moved quickly, coming around from her side. "Kill!" He snarled as he jumped at her, moving low and moving to strike her back leg. He would rip her limbs off and then watch as she tried to run.

[/html]
[html]
http://i30.tinypic.com/124c39x.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fff; outline: 1px solid #9C9C9C; background-color: #286ABD;">
      Hybrid wastes no time. Shorter posts are better for fight threads I think.

Kill. That was all the warning she had, and the message was not clear until the jaws of the other were clamped about her hind, left leg, complete with searing pain. The female was swiftly pulled out from beneath her before Cer even knew what had gotten a hold of her. Yet she did not have to see to know, the most logical explanation was that one of the more aggressive Inferni members had discovered her and recognized her for what she was, at least in their eyes. Twisted her body so that she could see the face of her attacker without straining her leg, which had not been let go of, her guess was confirmed. Only worse. The male was half shifted, while she was in the form she almost always took, Lupus. This meant that the other had speed and weight to his advantage, and that Cercelee, her frame already smaller than most, could be tossed about like a rag doll. Stop, I’m not your enemy, I’m not. The words formed in her head, but would not escape her mouth, and even if they did she knew that they would fall on deaf ears. Instead she kicked out with her other leg, aiming for the coyote’s face. Awkward as it was, one leg kicking out at the male, the other locked in his jaws and she supporting her weight on her front legs, however it was all she could think to do, if only to make him release her for a second, to gather her bearings.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

Agreed, on both parts. xD

Hybrid dug in with his teeth, determined to remove the female's mobility- or at least the function of this one leg. He adjusted his hold biting down harder, digging in deeper. He tore at her with his claws, trying to get a hold of her body so he would be able to stabilize himself. Too late; she began to kick with her other leg. Just when he thought he had made contact with his claws, he felt her other back leg make contact with his stomach. He wheezed, trying to gasp for air. He let go with his teeth, trying to grab a hold with his claws. He scrambled to inflict some damage on her, thrashing for a few moments.

He fell back for a second, but used the momentum to attack again, this time attacking her left shoulder. He moved quickly, trying to ensure that he was not hit by her leg again. Although the angle had been awkward, her movement had been unexpected, allowing her to push him off for a moment. But that was only for a moment, and he would attack again, this time with his teeth and claws.

[/html]
[html]

She had made contact, not with his face at which she had been aiming, but with his stomach, forcing the breath from him. That was good enough because the release she had been looking for came and Cer was able to stand on her own legs again, all of them, and turn to face the enemy head on. There was no use trying to run, not yet. Secui was the fastest form, and if she had any hope of getting away than she would have to have a head start, which she did not. The male lunged again, but Cercelee guessed that he had not been expecting her to turn around so quickly, as they met head on. His teeth and claws did indeed meet with her flesh and tore new holes, but she was there snapping as well, ignoring as her skin ripped and lunging for his face. If she could get an eye that would hinder him, or shred his ear. Anything to make him think twice. Although the growing red stains on her ivory pelt probably drove him on better than her fangs could drive him off.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid attacked, feeling the sensation of contact, and dug in with his teeth. Instead of meeting her shoulder with his teeth, instead, his jaws grasped at her face. He drew blood and felt it spatter onto his own face, but he hadn't the time to worry about that. His claws missed their mark, but he was certain they had pulled out a chunk of something, but it fur or skin. He couldn't tell and he did not care- not yet. She began snapping, desperately trying to save herself. Hybrid had to restrain a delighted cackle when he saw more blood fly, staining them both now. Beautiful. Her death would be beautiful.

He snapped his head back slightly, giving him enough room to move and relaunch his attack. Her fervent attacks had allowed her to rip up some of his upper lip, drawing blood from his muzzle and cheeks as well. He bent down slightly, whipping his head away and moving so he could complete a full circle around her and attack, this time from beneath her, snapping at her neck.

[/html]
[html]
      Ember can jump in now, yesh?

Cercelee felt the pain that spread from everywhere he fangs and claws fell on her body. Now his focus was on her face and Cercelee knew that she had been injured, but she had no idea how badly. If she lived through this would her face be a mess of scars? Or was it as most fights, only a few real wounds that bled and made the whole ordeal seem more bloody than it really was? Cercelee did not even know which blood was that of the coyote’s and blood that came from herself. It was all the same shade of red, no matter which species it came from.

The male broke away, but only for a moment before he had taken hold of her neck. Blessedly he had struck too far down, closer to her chest where bones protected the vital artery that lay beneath her skin. However, he had a tight hold, and it seemed that no matter what damage she inflicted on him the coyote would not give her a chance to break away and break free. There would be no running. And short of a miracle, there would be no more Cercelee not so long from now. She was not a fighter, and already the pain and blood loss was maker her feel weaker. Still struggling, for if death came to claim her the rosea of Dahlia de Mai would make it wait as long as she could, she briefly thought of her pack, having pledge not to abandon them, and now feeling as if she was about to fail.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

Righto, next post is Ember's.

He struck, but too low. She moved and his aim was compromised, thus striking below the poorly protected part of the neck, and instead, hitting the solid bone where her chest started. But it didn't matter. Bone or not, he would simply tear through her flesh and break the bones with his teeth. A canine's bite was deadly, and a coyote's just as much so. Most canines sheer biting ability was only topped by that of the hyena, which could make short work of a creatures skin and bones. So Hybrid would make like a hyena and tear her apart.

He dug in with his claws, trying to grasp at the base of her neck so he could control the movement of her head. If he severed the muscles in her neck, it would make it more difficult (if impossible) for her to bite at him. He dug his claws in, and snapped at her with his teeth. He would break her apart, rip her bones out of her body and piss on her corpse. It would be beautiful.

[/html]
[html]
If ya wanna have him kick Ember in the face or something you totally can Big Grin HOMG SHE SHOULD GET KICKED IN THE EYBALL. Kick her in the balls. o_o And Tammi-in your second post, were you talking about Empusa? ^-^

The last time that she had wandered this far at night she'd met someone very interesting--a reddish colored hybrid. She hadn't caught her name, and had barely left the exchange unscathed...so all in all, a good night. These outlands were full of all sorts of creatures, coyotes included, and she knew the danger of travelling. Something made her keep going tonight, though. Ember had trusted her intuition last time and she'd nearly been hurt, but maybe this time it would hold true.

She came upon the scene and her eyes widened in horror. There was so much red everywhere--she really didn't know what to do. She had never been in a fight, unless you counted her short exchange with Dhalia Nothing a fight, and she didn't know what she could do to help...or even who was fighting. A white wolf, smaller sized..and some beast. She couldn't tell for sure what it was, but it looked like it was really ripping on the alabastor figure.

"C-Cercelee?" It came out as a whisper. But as soon as she'd said it she knew that it was true, that it was her cousin on the ground beneath the demon. "No!! No!" High pitched screams erupted from her as she dug her claws into the ground, propelling herself forward. She was so far away.... "GET AWAY FROM HER! GET AWAY!" She was so terrified--but for some reason her paws kept moving her closer to the fight. She began to shift before she even realized what she was doing, the large female's body twisting and convulsing as she came nearer to the pair. By the time she took her final step forward she was much bigger than before. Ember had only ever reached a halfing form...never this full form, and she took an unsteady step forward. "Get off of my cousin."

[/html]
[html]

Despite the barrier of bone between him and her vital organs and arteries the coyote kept digging into her body. It was hopeless now, his claws had her around the neck and no matter which way she contorted her body or flailed this way or that she could not break free. She felt a hot pain spreading from her chest from where one of his bites had landed and an alarming crack or pop sound and Cercelee prayed that whatever had been broken was not too important. And yet she couldn’t focus too closely on what was happening in front of her, because at the same time she felt her skin and muscle being torn between her shoulders and throughout her neck.

A voice rang out to distract Cer from the pain, momentarily. Cercelee knew the voice and then she knew real fear. Ember was here. Cercelee could not see the girl, and she had no idea that her younger cousin had finally fully shifted, she only knew that Ember shouldn’t be here, shouldn’t be in danger because of her. Cercelee was her Rosea, and the older cousin, Cer should be able to keep Ember from danger, not lead her to it. “Ember NO.” It was all she could manage before she had to turn her attention back to the coyote before her. Yet, was he distracted as well? Were his claws loosening around her neck or was she losing feeling? Cercelee began snapping at his face again, her fangs reaching for his eyes.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid couldn't reach Ember's eyeball if she's in Optime, silly xD He's ~4.7ft tall and Ember is 7-8 feet tall. O: Aaaand Hybrid was indeed referring to Empusa in my first post, yahh. :]

There was someone else here. There was a subtle shift in the atmosphere- he could feel the presence as it neared, alerting him with the sound of footsteps, and then a shrill, high pitched scream. For fuck's sake, couldn't someone just kill another without being interrupted? Damn wolves. They never knew their place. But it didn't matter anyhow. He would just kill this one wolf in front of the other. He glanced over at the other wolf, slightly surprised to see her in the Optime form. But that was just as well, anyways. He had fought another in their Optime form while he was in his lupus form. Fighting her while in his Secui form would pose no problem. He had experience fighting multiple opponents, too. This would just make things more... interesting.

But first? He had to deal with the first female. He snapped his attention back to the female, snarling as he felt her trying to move. No, she was not allowed to move. She was his prey. But she started to strike and snap at him again, a useless maneuver. He snapped back, adjusting his hold with his claws so he could angle his jaws to grab a hold of her throat from below. He snarled, louder than he had before, intent on making this a good show. He pushed at her with his back legs, for they were still on the ground. He pushed- hard- pulling his front legs over her shoulders and pushing off with his back legs as he snapped at her neck, trying to push her to the ground and overpower her with his larger weight and bulk.

The new arrival would be fortunate enough to watch her friend die.

[/html]
[html]
I might bring Empy back some day ;o Then we can have fun threads. And Ember keeps falling over/tripping 'cause she can't get her balance. She's never made it to her full form before :o so he could reach her eyes mayyyybe. I'll have another thread with someone where they can kick her in the eyeball Big Grin And I think...Empy's dad was Sakuya..Radu? I don't know thier last name. But wasn't he a coyote? -stops abusing ooc- xD

Ember was large, but inexperienced. She heard her cousin's warning but didn't heed it, green eyes fixed on the animal on top of her. She had seen coyotes before, a few times, but everything looked different from this angle. Ember didn't know if she could even do anything, or what she should do, but she knew that she couldn't stand there and watch. The main problem that she could see was the claws. If Cercelee could get free of the claws, maybe she would be able to roll away, or crawl away or something.

And the thing wouldn't be able to use its claws if it was distracted. Or maybe it would try to use them on her. So something to distract it. She examined their positions, trying to see what way of attack would be best. How did she get Sirius to let go of something when he had a hold on something he wasn't supposed to have? Since she had been on four legs, she'd usually picked him up and shook him a little. Then he dropped it. Maybe this would work here. She reached for Hybrid like she was trying to hug him, aiming to wrap her arms around him under his front legs and pull him up and backwards.

[/html]
[html]
      Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae leo eget dui imperdiet egestas.

Cercelee continued to struggle, although Ember’s arrival had no seemed to distract the male enough for Cercelee to get the upper hand or even wiggle free, she did not intend on making this easy for the coyote. Her jaws continued to snap in his face, rarely making contact and when they did she never had a good hold, but any damage done to the coyote was progress. Which is how she had to think of it. In the back of her mind she knew she had no chance, but she would not just lay down her life for him. If things turned badly she would put her life on the line for Ember, but as it was Ember had the best position here and Cercelee had the worse. And Cercelee’s position was made even worse as she flipped backwards against the force of the male, landing hard on her side and with the coyote still above her.

Cercelee continued to thrash her body about, her dull wolf claws uselessly raking the male’s body, her fangs trying to find flesh to tear into. It was useless, but then Cercelee saw Ember standing above both of them. Standing. She had shifted? Cercelee was surprised, though very pleasantly. Cercelee watched as Ember wrapped her arms around the male, preparing to lift him. Although a secui was heavy, Ember should be able to lift him somewhat. Cercelee prepared to roll out from under the male just as soon as there was enough space between her and the coyote.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

He had her, he had her. She was right where he wanted her, exposed and waiting for him to deliver the final blow. He lunged, opening his jaws to tear her throat out. At the last minute, just as he felt his teeth rake her skin, he felt himself being jerked back, and suddenly the white wolf was out of reach. He snarled, and began to thrash wildly, twisting and moving, trying to grab a hold of the intruder's forearm with his teeth.

If this intruder somehow cost him his chance at killing the white wolf, he would just have to compensate by killing her as well. No one stopped him from completing his kill.

His movements became more wild as he tried to set her off balance by knocking his head backward, then quickly trying to pull his body forward. All the while, he struck at anything he could find, any flesh he could rip. As he moved, he felt a bit of his own skin pull taut where the female had slashed at him. So he had been injured after all; he had not noticed. He twisted again, feeling the burn as he stretched his wound wider, feeling the spark of pain that ran down his leg. He was grimly amused by this, and even more amused that he really did not care about the pain or the sparks. He had a task to complete; everything else would have to wait.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry I took so effing long D: Hybrid can break free or whatnot, if you guys want!

She could feel claws in her skin, ripping it, tearing into her, and her eyes watered. But she couldn't let go! Not now. The pain began to feel more distant as she stood there, holding onto him. It took a little while before the idea came to her, and she acted on it in an instant. Who cared about what happened to her, as long as Cercelee was all right. Ember held onto Hybrid, stumbling toward the nearest tree.

She pulled her arms to the side, trying to smash him up against the tree. Anything to stop the pain. Now that she was thinking more clearly it was sharp, and it felt like it was coming from a million places.

[/html]
[html]
      Hybrid can just push Ember away and realizing that both of them will fight to the death he can be all like “screw this” and just go off, not wanting to get too many injuries himself and not thinking them worth the hassle?

Suddenly she was free. The lack of any new wounds being torn on her body made the blood splattered female remember the older ones with a grimace of pain. Her breath came hard, she felt dizzy as well. Just how much blood had she lost? And yet, looking behind her she knew she could not allow herself to collapse just yet. If she did she might just fall unconcious while Ember was still struggling with the coyote. The coyote might kill Ember and herself and then what? Shaking her head to clear it of the dizziness and the pain, Cercelee gained her second wind. Rushing as fast as she could, and realizing how useless her hind leg was at this moment, she leap at the male whom was being thrashed against a tree by Ember, quite successfully for how small Ember was. If she had not been injured she could have leap to her chest and attack him square in the face, but as it was her attack fell only to his stomach, which was just as well for that was the soft flesh that was easy to tear. And then as quickly as she could with her three good legs she bounded off to the side, before the coyote could retaliate. She was prepared to do this again and again, perhaps if there were the two of them, the coyote would give up. Maybe they could drive him away. If they didn’t Cer knew she couldn’t quit until one of them was dead, and that was not want the female wished for.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]
Sure. He'll plan to find them again when they least expect it and destroyyyy them! A bit of PP so that we can finish up. Give me a thwap if you need something fixed. :]

Hybrid snarled, thrashing as the female moved, walking with him in her arms. Due to his size, he could not repeal the attack, could not seem to loosen her grip. Even when he bit down on her hands, she still held him in a death lock. It seemed as though the girl would rather take all this abuse than allow him to escape. He snarled again, twisting more, trying to set her off course and distract her. He was smaller than her now, yes, but he could still shift into his Optime form. He had practised shifting quickly in it so that his movement between Secui and Optime only took a few seconds, something he had hoped he would someday use in battle.

He brought his legs up, anticipating a connection with the tree, preparing himself as she shifted. Now that he was larger, perhaps he would be able to get out of the female's hold and exact his revenge. "If I ever see either of you again, you're dead. Fucking dead. I won't kill you now, but remember, I could have." He grinned, gesturing toward Cercelee. "If you truly care for this creature, you will distance yourself from her, for when I find one of you, I will hunt the other down and kill you. Remember that this is mercy, and that I will allow you to live." His grin widened as he began to laugh. The situation was too much. It was hilarious, really. "Or, at least until I kill you for being alive." With that, he moved away, watching the two in his peripheral vision. The sun was beginning to set now, which allowed him to melt into the shadows, but not without having one more hearty chuckle.

[/html]