Reflections
[html]

Sorry for the shortness! Set on the 20th

Word Count → 0

It felt like at least a week had passed since this morning. There was all too much to take in. The tiring journey to Aniwaya, the riding lessons, the myriads of new sights, sounds, smells and faces. Caprica's head was spinning: she needed a break. She had peeled away from the populated areas into the fields that surrounded the villlage, walking until she couldn't see the houses any more, then pausing and shaking out her stiff joints, bending her neck from side to side and then arching her back. Her entire body seemed to need stretching: it was taut and painful from the new muscles that horse riding demanded. At least the sun was out, winter-weak though it was and casting many long grey shadows over the beautiful AniWayan landscape despite it still being the middle of the day. Caprica shook herself again then continued to stroll through the fields, feeling a little more rested and musing over what she'd learned so far as she went.

<style type="text/css">
.caprete b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfe2b9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.caprete p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.caprete {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#1a2c06; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sOaa0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 410px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#1a2c06 0px 0px 4px;}
.caprete .wordcount {color:#cfe2b9; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.caprete .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#cfe2b9; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 203 :: Sorry for the wait

Light was distracted mentally a lot lately. His urge to leave the lands for a time still bugging him, his dreams unsettled and strange. But the hunter wouldn’t let it get in the way of his training so he spent his day doing his various sets of push-ups, sit-ups and other exercises to keep his aging body in shape. His grunts and muttering counting carried through the air between his controlled breaths. He prided in his body and fitness and though he couldn’t gain much more muscle mass than what covered his slender form he was proud of his strength and endurance. It worked well for him on the hunts.

He heard the approach of someone and gave a slight pause between push-ups and gave the air a sniff. It was a visitor he’d smelled earlier. He considered stopping but his blood still pumping with endorphins and desired more of them so he continued. His breaths between grunts were the only signs of his exertion while his body remained stiff and controlled as he quickly rose from the ground. If the stranger chose to approach him he would gladly stop but for now he didn’t want to waste the time if she hadn’t.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Words: 216

She wasn't always the quickest on the uptake at noticing when somebody was nearby. Partly she blamed the herbs that shared her living space, their strong pungent perfumes clogging up her scent organs somewhat as they dried. But the taste of sweat was in the air and strong enough to be impossible to miss. Caprica noticed a flat piece of ground and on closer inspection, the contracting and extending figure of a musclebound and scarladen wolf, apparently aiming to increase his impressive bulk still further. She guessed she was interrupting the training session and felt the colour rise to her cheeks, but of course it wasn't a crime to just pass by, although she was a guest in strange lands and probably should be wary of pushing her welcome too far. She supposed she should move away quickly before he realised she was there, but it wasn't often that she saw such a display of stamina and physical prowess and she found her eyes lingering and refusing to turn away despite herself. It was a good job he was facing the other way, because no matter how much she told herself to carry on and walk quickly past the exercising male, she couldn't seem to make her feet move with any speed.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: lol I just had to do respond to this asap XD

Light heard her approach as a single ear flipped back briefly and started to count down his rep. He wondered why her silence was dragging on as his countdown started to near. His long braid pooled just next to his hand as the rope lengthened and shortened with each rise and lower of his shoulders. A smirk drew across his face realizing just as to why the female was hesitant a slight familiar scent filling his sensitive nostrils. Don’t have to wait to speak love. I am almost complete here. He said his breath a husky deep tone of exertion. Finally his last set was nearly through and he pushed up with a final grunt and stepped forward. He turned and faced his watcher his face filled with an almost cocky pride before he pulled back his emotion and settled into a friendly smile.

Light Goldenfeather. He held out his hand as his other threw back the silvery white braid that swung just above his tail behind him as it dropped. The tip of his tail wiggled back and forth at the excitement of meeting a new visitor. His eyes couldn’t help but to drop from head to toe of the female. Her figure was a far cry from many of the slender almost sickly looking females that roamed these lands. She looked healthy like the women back home, a beautiful figured female with fur as dark as night. You my dear are quite stunning if you don’t mind me saying so. His words were strangely flat clearly a compliment but no real intention behind them. It was a statement of truth and though he would have normally tried to boast the comment with a forced intent toward her the artist took hold first. She was gorgeous and he had to convince her to model for him as he did many of the females he met since getting his paper.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Words: 367

She turned to go, hoping to persuade her body to be light and quick on its feet for once and move before he made a scene - she was an outsider, an intruder, as good as a spy, horning in on his personal time. She felt very ashamed of herself, but then he spoke and it was too late to salvage the situation. Caprica's ears flattened humbly, dragging her feet as she turned very slowly on the spot to face him as he stood. At least he'd called her love, so a fight was unlikely to begin at once. He then introduced himself and she realised she was being even ruder by the minute - she should have gone first, as the stranger, but he didn't seem to mind. It would be all good, she realised, if he didn't stand too much on formalities, which he didn't seem to. "Real sorry for interrupting you Mr. Goldenfeather," she apologised. "I'm Caprica. I'm here on a visit with Frodo Silvertongue." But he didn't seem to care about her business or have any questions about what an Anatheman was doing here so far from home: he didn't seem to mind the intrusion at all. His eyes were bright and intelligent, observant as they flicked her up and down. She'd already gotten a good enough look at him, so she kept her own to his face, a rather polite and formal expression holding her serene features, but the elegance was utterly shattered as he paid her a quite unlooked for compliment and she gasped exaggeratedly. "Geez, are all you AniWayans such flatterers? I'll be tempted to move in if this carries on!" The ice seemed to be broken, now, and her embarrassment swept aside due to the male's utter lack of caring about the intrusion. Caprica grinned at him, allowing herself to feel warmed by the appreciation. It had been a while since she'd had such a direct compliment, and never one quite so strongly worded. This guy must consider himself quite the connoisseur, she conjectured, and with his physique, she could see why.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 200+ ::

I welcome the interruption always glad to see a new face. And he did, the social male preferred company rather than solidarity. Ah yes, my fellow hunter. He responded in a forced jealous tone like it was a shame he did not know her first. Then Light laughed a throaty deep laugh as she commented about Aniwayan nature, but he wasn’t surprised she was quite the looker and if she didn’t get it elsewhere then that was a deep shame. We would be glad to have you if that were the case. He untied his braid running his fingers through and pulling the long flowing slivery white hair back into a tight ponytail. He would braid it again later but now he was pleased to have someone to talk to as his heart slowed into a steady beat once more. Have you ever been drawn my dear Caprica? Light knew what he wanted and often didn’t beat around the bush when it came to matters such as this. He held a hand out a hand as he approached the female. The gesture was a way to ask if she wanted to walk and talk. Where do you hail from?He had no real destination in mind as he picked up his poorly constructed satchel. Maybe they would walk until he found a comfortable place to convince her to model for him he did not know. But he was intrigued to learn more about her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry it's short! Attempting speed over length today! Words: 173

"A hunter, too?" Caprica queried incredulously. "He is a talented fellow." She hadn't missed the playfully resentful tone in Light's voice, and thought it might be rather amusing to play on this mock-jealousy a little. She was not without her devious side, after all. His words were as silky as his white hair looked, drawn to her attention by a casual restyling action. She liked her short hair, but often felt tempted by the lengthy tresses she saw on others. His style was an attractive one, but she wasn't so free and easy with her praise. "Drawn like a picture?" she replied, wrong-footed by the unexpected question but following the way he gestured, falling into easy step beside him with her usual slow and swaying pace. "I don't know a single artist, so no." She'd only seen human book illustrations before, never a more recent creation. "I'm from Anathema, the mountain pack. You know it?"

[/html]
ooc: its short (couldn't fluff it anymore) but it makes me want to squeal with how fun it is when Light flirts with a female such a devilish charmer <3

Light was surprised at Caprica’s response to his casual question and immediately felt intrigued more to obtain the chance to capture her. Well my dearest today just might be your lucky day if you wish it. He stepped in front of her his face coy and smug as though he was making a stand to present his body to her but his tail that wagged playfully behind him gave his game away. He smiled and continued. For I am the first artist you know that is much captivated by your beauty. Would you like me to immortalize your wonderful form upon my parchment. Light had learned to say paper in the other way only recently and had been dying to use the word. His hand reached for her forearm hoping to take slide her hand into his to bring it to his maw to kiss with a gentle lick. He felt at ease to power his charm she seemed much into the game he had set forth for hearty joy or laughter. He brought his muzzle to her ear but kept his respectful distance. You deserve the experience of my skill… it is quite… tantalizing. A deep chuckle rose in his throat.
[html]
OOC: "Would you like me to immortalize your wonderful form upon my parchment." Classic line there. XD Words: 278

Her lucky day? Surely nothing could top yesterday, when she'd been given a horse and an invitation into a foreign pack to top it off. Still, it sounded like today she was going to be immortalerised or something. Which sounded pretty good, too. With this declaration, the artist gave her hand a quite charming kiss and then murmured further into her ear. She mock-fanned the air with her free hand, pretending to slump backwards a little as if overcome by the effusive and appreciative behaviour of the man, before teetering back upright and bringing the same hand onto her hip in a far more truculent manner. "Hey, I can hear ya! We just met, you know!" she protested, but her smile showed she was enjoying the attention as much as he was enjoying performing his flamboyantly worded speech. "You mean you wanna draw me into a picture?" she clarified, one brow lowering as she turned her head sideways rather quizzically, and then seemed to come to some decision as she nodded with a smooth smile forming once more. "That sounds like fun." She would be able to see herself, and clearer than a dark reflection in polished obsidian. She liked the idea. "What have I got to do?" If it meant sitting still... well, she could certainly do that. It sounded relaxing enough. If she had to hold a pose, that could be more of a challenge. She was already tired enough from all the walking and riding. Still, if the 'experience of his skill' was as good as he made out, then it would be worth it.

[/html]