[M] I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Backdated to 14th, hope you don't mind my pp o.o WC:1538

The darkness was comforting, the darkness was safety cause within it she could hide and hide well. In this dream she wasn't white but black and it was superb, safe, warm, comforting. Again she could hide, stay away from danger and be strong just like Lucifer, just like Taliesin and Noah and the other men that carried Sawtooth blood and name. They were people to be proud of, to celebrate. What was she? She was nothing. A small pathetic woman that couldn't even hunt for herself or do anything useful. A hindrance instead of a help.

Gemma...

What? Who was there? Show yourself. The woman trembled and wrapped her arms around herself, she rocked back and forth. The voices were back again but they weren't kind to her like Liam's butterflies were they were mean and nasty, they hurt her, made her hurt herself. She cried and buried her head in her arms. Why won't you leave me alone, what did I do to you. What did I do to anyone. I'm sorry, for whatever it was i did, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry! Please just leave me alone. She cried more, her sobs echoing in the darkness, it was oppressive now, it scared her.

Gemma...

No... please.. just don't. I can't stand it. Please don't. Don't do this to me again. It was the way of every dream like this, they would scare her until she woke up screaming, scared half out of her mind, inconsolable for days, weeks. There were others, the ones that were scared with her, they spoke so loudly until she felt like her mind would explode, so much noise, so many voices. But always she could hear the same one, over and over. Unstoppable.

Gemma...

Somebody help me. Please. I'm lost. Where am I? Where's my daddy, my mama. Where are my sisters. Where are they? Why did they leave me? Why did they hurt me? I love them. Please don't hurt me anymore.

Gemma... "Gemma." A new voice cut over The One. It was a male. No voice had ever cut over The One before. Never ever. "Gemma." A second one! This one female. It sounded young. The One was always adult, always female. Who were these new ones. "Gemma." A third! Female again. She could hardly believe it. Now there was a rumbling noise like an approaching storm and slowly one by one more began to speak up,

"Gemma." Male.

"Gemma." Male.

"Gemma." Female.

"Gemma." Female.

"Gemma." Male

"Gemma." Male.

"Gemma." Female

"Gemma." Female.

"Gemma." Female.

What's happening? There was a sense of anticipation in the air and she couldn't even hear The One anymore. For once the silence was thus so and it was bliss. Then a feeling of air stirring against her fur as though somebody had walked passed her and created a breeze. As though somebody had flicked on a switch or lit a match she could see. She was on a field underneath the sunlight on a clear blue sky day. And she was surrounded by people. All of them grown, stood in their two legged forms forming a circle around her. Every single one of them she knew, she remembered. Their faces and colors, markings burned into her memory, their names always on the edge of her tongue. She spun around to take them all in and continued her circle, unable to believe what she was seeing. So many different shapes and sizes, colors and personalities, some had marked themselves with tattoos or piercings, some wore clothes or went in their furs, All of them had come from her. Her children existing in the other world, the land of the dead and spirits, all twelve of them.

Ebony and Ivory stood side by side to her left, their coats an opposite clash, both had Matteo's strange bi colored eyes. Their half sister Ann Libba, the spitting image of Giuseppe with his huge ears and soft brown eyes, smiled at the woman she had known for barely minutes unlike her siblings who had never know her. Her part of the Sawtooth line seemed content to produce black or white children but within her genes had been echoes of before that. So there were ones who were born that looked like true wolves with coats of grey and silver and red interwoven, a few that looked like true coyotes with large ears and reddy sandy pelts, shorter than their wolfish looking siblings. The three girls that were Lucifer's, none of them resembled him in any way, Ellie was a soft grey, streaked with red and brown with amber eyes, Alison was muddy brown with Noah's eyes, the seafoam color and Malina was a striking half and half of a vibrant red and fiery orange with deep brown eyes. Then there were the children that had Gabriel for a father. Thomas and Jackson, twins in their jackal and coyote hybrid appearance, Thomas named for her own brother that had never lived either. Christian that was a light blonde color with golden sunlight eyes and a blue mohawk, Aphrodite, her beautiful daughter who was also blonde like her brother but it was deeper and more luscious rather than straw. Then Gemma II, her double who was white with Lucifer's blue eyes that they shared.

Her throat worked and her jaw open and shut but no sound came out. Tears pooled and spilled over, the Sawtooth Princess was speechless. Then the one stepped forwards, the one she had raised, that had suckled from her and she had taught to speak. Brown with huge ears and peppered with spots of white, like snowflakes and his pale green, otherworldly eyes, her son, Jaden, named for the man that had saved her life. He stepped forwards from the circle and revealed himself to be the first speaker, the one with the greatest attachment to her, offering out his arms for an embrace,

"Mother." It was too much for her and she fell into his arms with a loud wail, the man that stood two foot taller than her, taller than his father, the white spotted brown arms came around her and she cried more.

"Why?"

"For you. Mother to us all. Life giver. Loved. Beloved. Perfect."

Longing filled her up, a longing to have held them when they were small, to have watched them grow and teach them the worlds ways, right and wrong, learned to hunt herself so she could show them how. She looked around now and everything was growing dim and fuzzy as though she were falling unconscious. Other hands touched her body, her face, her arms, getting to feel her one time before she went, she reached out blindly to touch them too, blackness settling back around her and one by one they faded from her senses.

Gemma opened her eyes and was greeted with the sights of her house in a black and white world caused by the night. Her ears picked up the sounds of gentle breathing and she turned to see Matteo, facing away from her as he slept. His coat shone in the dark as did her, it was alluring and hypnotizing for her. Drawing her like a moth to a flame. She loved this man, yes she did. She was warm and comfortable in this bed with his next to her. Still his pelt pulled her closer, body shifting over the sheets and furs. The edge of her muzzle touched the fur between his shoulder blades softly and a shiver ran down her spine. The dream of her children, their children was not forgotten and Gemma felt better and more whole than she had done in a long long time, perhaps in forever. She was still damaged but now felt like she could cope at least, no longer drowning but treading water.

She pushed her muzzle into his fur and breathed in deeply. She loved this man, yes she did. She wanted him now, forever, always. Always, always, always. She pushed her entire head against his back, rubbing her muzzle and face against his fur gently. This was.. like being in another world for her. She felt none of the violence, none of the anger that she usually associated with her fetish/problem. Just endless pleasure and comfort, endless and endless. She didn't want it to end. She whined low in her throat and it lasted several seconds before turning into a deeper moan. Her hands itched to touch him, to stroke and pet. Her paws pressed against his lower back above his tail and brushed through the fur tenderly, her breaths were shaky as they were pulled in and out,

"Teo.. Teo... Teo..." Her voice again was filled with longing. She was flush with warmth and wetness, ready for him already with her own version of erotic petting. Just a touch sent sparks through her nerves and set her fingers twitching. Jaws moved up to give him a gentle nip and then kiss on the back of his neck, he didn't normally like to be touched there she knew, too many painful memories but with her he was open, he enjoyed it. Blue eyes sparkled with incandescence the likes of which he had probably never seen before, even their only other encounter had been shadowed by a demon in control, here they were free, it was intoxicating.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmadream b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmadream .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmadream p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmadream {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 107px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:618+ - Big Grin Figured, why not, right? xD

How strange it was to dream such peaceful things when sleeping in a world filled with regret, sorrow and hatred. While blood ran outside like rain, inside his dreamscape, there was only peace. Sunlit feilds of golden wheat, like home. The smell of freshly baked bread. The feeling of grass between his toes, all four feet on the ground. Young again. Not even shifted. He could run forever like this, in a time where pain was foreign. Back when he and his brother didn't know the different between hatred and love. Back when they lived happily, unknowingly, with their parents and family, on the farm with acres of space to run and play. Back when life was good.

He could enjoy this place, this paradise away from the real world. In this place, he ran with his family beside him. Giuseppe to his right, his brother, his twin. His parents watching from afar, but always close enough to reach. Trinket and Dominick had joined them in their running since they'd returned in real life, and together, four young dogs ran through fields of golden wheat, never tiring, always laughing and playing. Just like the night before, this dream played out peacefully.

And then, there was a fifth... and then a sixth. A black female running just an inch or two ahead of Teo, to his left. Her eyes were like his, blue and pink mixed, but brighter and more stark. Her pelt was an endless shadow and she was healthy, strong, bigger than the dogs that ran with her.

The other, a white male with those same eyes, running along beside them. He, too, was bigger than the others, even the black female. They were both wolves, though not pure. Teo recognized them, and was a peace. No shock. No surprise. Only recognition and acceptance. These two were Ebony and Ivory, his son and daughter.

Then a seventh joined them and the first three that had run beside Teo fell back a bit to let her in. She ran at his side, her white pelt shining in the sunlight, glaring as if made of glass. Blue eyes smiled at him, though the smile was a sad expression, wise and older than she.

"Teo.. Teo... Teo..." An echoed windsong, disembodied from any of the bodies running around him. He stopped running and the light grew dimmer, fading quickly. The white beauty stopped as well, and as did the rest, one by one. They were brushing against him now, warming him as his world faded slowly to gray... and then to black. "Matteo..." He knew that voice, now.

Gemma.

He woke to a gentle nip on the back of his neck, a kiss. Hands traveling his fur along his lower back. At first, he thought, Giuseppe. His sleepy mind filtered quickly though and that fear that flooded him each morning upon waking faded quicker than it ever had before. No, not Giuseppe. Gemma.

He hadn't opened his eyes yet, but he smiled, shifting to the side a bit and tilting his head up to feel more of her touches, humming softly. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open and he turned to face her, careful movements barely shifting the blankets as he moved, an arm coming to rest across her hip, the other resting on her stomach. ...hey there. He murmured sleepily, though shortly after he was left to stare into those eyes, a new shine telling him something was up. It wasn't a bad something, he could tell. It was a look that held some familiar traits... though nothing he'd ever actually seen before. His smile grew a little, into almost a smirk, hands shifting to press into her fur carefully.

<style> .MRed-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .MRed-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .MRed-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a2554d; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .MRed-K-01 {background-color:#3a1011; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#884042; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:497px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5505/tab11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .MRed-K-01-border {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Slowly he came from the world of his dreams to join her here, upon the bed in their peaceful house. She felt the coydog tense up as he became away of her touch on his neck. She could almost feel the fear too, that ran through him so strongly and mumbled against his fur, a feminine voice so that there would be no doubt who she was, certainly not his brother, the rapist. A happy sigh as a black tipped ivory muzzle continued to winds it's way through his fur. The usually cold wet of her nose turned warm by the heat of his thin furred body. Raised scars that traveled his length and width were felt by the tips of her fingers as she shifted around, she could see that he still held his eyes shut thought despite the pleasured humming coming from his throat.

The one place not touched by welts and bite marks was the place she had kissed, the back of his neck. Almost unconsciously, apart from the one iota of attention given to it, she ignored that part of him in favor of the skin that was marked and damaged beyond natural repair. The wounds of the war he had fought against Giuseppe. Her own scars of suffering and abuse were fast disappearing under the new star white fur that grew, covering her shame and cowardice. Like him she too had a place of no scarring that was untouched, her face was unchanged by ragged ravines, to be kept beautiful for her own demon's satisfaction and attention. Perhaps in a way she was lucky her fevered removal of her own fur had gone no lower than it had done, the dirty disgusting words that were gouged into her thighs would only embarrass her further if revealed. 'Whore', 'slut', and the worst of all, 'Gabriel's'.

Soft blues grinned back at him through their vibrancy and a pale audit twitched gently several, the only physical sign of her mental problems and always swinging back to focus on him before resuming its involuntary dance and finally stopping all together. Hands pressed forwards out to her, like in her dream and touched her in places that were mostly innocent. She egged him on with noises from her throat, not trusting herself to speak. A growling grumbling whine, although not of complaint, far from complaint. A sound produced by females to attract their oppositely sexed beaus, one she had never made for another soul, not even Lucifer who was once upon a time held so near and dear to her heart.

She saw vividly as such her condition allowed her to, colors were more alive than ever. Swirling and dancing about in front of her very eyes. Her response to his shifting and movements was the louder production of her enticing noise and movement of her own, returning to her back and the revealing of her throat to his dominance. A more open and calm, trusting gesture he would never receive, not even if he were to stay with her a thousand years or more. This was everything she could give forth, she had swung to her submission of her own act and choosing, not forced to roll belly up by some fiend.
[html]

WC:300+ - ...I... honestly can't explain this post. :|

That sound. The moment he heard it, the smirk relaxed as his focus shifted to everything that was her. Her scent, sweet and tempting, like forbidden fruit. The feel of her soft fur under sensitive pads, the touches of her fingers across old and new scars that broke the fine paleness of his skin and the soft coating of fur he wore. Those eyes...

His dreary, sleep-heavy mind swung into an instinctive area he'd never truely known before, not even with Giuseppe. She revealed her throat to him and urged him on with another enticing rumble... and that was the breaking point for him.

With a deep-throat rumble, not of anger or even anything playful, one of... almost feral lust, he rolled them both over so he pinned her, not forcing her arms down or anything... just, hovering over top of her, arms on either side of her head, legs pinning her at the waist. Then, with a soft, almost needy whine, he started paying attention to her neck, her jaw, her collarbone and shoulders. His legs shifted to try and fit himself between hers, a position not unknown to him... but surely never used in such a matter before.

Instincts he'd never known, urges and wants he'd suffocated under layers of submission, a nature he'd ignored for years... and she'd opened him up to it. His Gemma. His beautiful lady, as scarred as he was, inside and out. Another rumbled noise, a counterpart to her own, and he shifted his weight to allow one of his hands to travel down her side. No words. No pleas. No permission needed. No need for any of it. Idle things such as had no place here, when tamed pet finally shed his collar for something far more... exciting. Wild. Real.

<style> .MRed-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .MRed-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .MRed-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a2554d; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .MRed-K-01 {background-color:#3a1011; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#884042; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:497px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5505/tab11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .MRed-K-01-border {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
Can't explain this either XD

His eyes, so soft, so calm. It calmed her. Helped her relax. She was a strung up girl despite her easy and free ways with her body. A barrier was breached but it was no cause for alarm and the white woman settled herself with an adoring sigh, pale fingers clenching and unclenching. For a moment she was within a world that was entirely her own, somewhere special and safe, like a shelter from the constant raging hurricane that was her mind, her own greatest enemy. He returned her rumbling sounds and she was enthralled, unable to move or scarcely even breath as he rolled them both so that she lay beneath him. The one time before when she had presented what she had to him, the leash and collar of his brother's abuse had stopped him reacting as he wanted but now he was free to act on the desire and instinct that was within him, for surely it was, he was a Trovato after all was he not.

She was pinned and her mouth formed a soft 'o' as the sound came from her throat, she wriggled slightly, a test, an experiment to see how must she could move if she so wished. As long as she was free then she would have no reason to panic. She was sure again that if she expressed the desire to be freed completely the hot hardness of his body would move aside like the red sea parted before Moses. It was this knowledge that kept her so calm, if they had been going fast with no time to think or react then it would not have mattered so much but because her mind could tick over she had time to worry over such things.

His whine reminded her of the dog genes that he carried and the pale femme moved a hand to explore the valleys and hills of his face and then his huge ears, so unreal that they made her own large coyote ears look small in comparison, what kind of ancestry did he carry to produce such monsters? Maybe he was part rabbit? She would have giggled at her own private joke had he not chose that moment to pour down gentle nips onto the soft furred skin of her neck and the surrounding areas. The female uttered a quiet moan and wriggled again although this time seeking to create beautiful friction between their bodies rather than determine if she was trapped or not.

The vee of her legs parted and allowed him to rest within the comforting cradle of her body, petite paws flexing and coming to rest atop his own in an almost lazy manner. A shift his his weight and the pads of his hand traveled down her side, caressing the skin beneath the fur. Lacking in the length of her fur on her chest, belly and extreme upper thighs the heat of him radiated down to her much easily without having to penetrate layers of thick plumage,
[html]

WC:329+ - Teo is borderline rapist in this post. x:

Every sound, ever whisper, every whine and murmur, every little movement and grind. He felt the tension building, a good heated feeling in his stomach, one he knew well but one that was strange to him. When she wriggled, that friction was enough to flick the switch in his brain, from gentle petting to...

With a deep throated growl, he latched teeth onto her neck, claws digging in where his hand rested on her hip. He grinded forward, rubbing length against heat in an almost demanding way. The bite only lasted a moment as he pulled away, sitting up enough that he could balance and let both hands wander, down her sides again, along her hips and down the insides of her thighs, leaving trails in her fur with his claws but never cutting into flesh. Not yet. His bite hadn't cut deep either, but whether there was blood there depended entirely on whether or not she'd flinched.

He smiled at the sight of her, an expression unlike any he'd worn before; dark but not hateful, lusting but loving all at the same time. His eyes trailed across her until he looked into blue pools, and then he lurched foward, hovering so close that his breath ruffled fur, hot and moist. He trailed a line of kisses, purposely slow, his hands moving back to her hips again, claws pressing against skin.

When his muzzle reached her ear, he gave the edge of it a nip and then, with a husky voice and a bit of a growl, he tensed up. Scream for me. And then he thrust forward, aim as perfect as it'd been their first time, only this time he moved to hilt, rumbling in satisfaction and eager excitment, ears perked for every sound she made. He'd never been allowed to act like this before and, though maybe he'd regret it later, he had no qualms in enjoying every second of freedom he had now.

[/html]
Gemma likes rapey! :3

Her intense blue orbs caught the exact second when the rational part of his mind was decommissioned completely. The blue of his eyes seemed to swell and engulf the pink, she liked to think of it as his two personalities clashing, and for once his stronger side coming out in the absence of abuse or reprimand. In a heartbeat the whole atmosphere of the room changed from light and simple warmth to something feral and needy, hot and rapid. The vibrations of his growl traveled through her chest and spread outwards all the way to her core that burned and ached for his touch. Her breath shuddered from her body as claws raked against her skin deliciously and teeth sunk into the curvature of her neck, the Sawtooth girl would have never thought him capable of reaction like this, of acting like this, her own eyes glittering like sapphires in the darkness.

The woman did indeed jerk as his teeth punctured her skin, breath hissing through gritted teeth and the red crimson contrasted brightly against the paleness of her fur but not from fear or dislike, quite the opposite actually. Desire flared brightly and she felt a rush of warmth between her legs where he rested, her entire body seemed to throb in time to his grinding against her. Pupils of black expanded rapidly in a way that had nothing to do with the low light until they were to huge proportions. This, all of this, the blood, the desire for roughness and for pain, all of it was the fault of Lucifer, of Gabriel, instilling within the girl a want to be hurt, to make her bleed, to scratch and bite with sharp claws and teeth. Her wounds gained with Liam had long since healed but new ones were always being made, they added to the scars that already covered her although these ones she was proud of.

His hands roamed through her ivory pelt as they ought to do sending chills through her limbs. His smile down upon her was echoed by herself, blackness all encompassing, this was the true girl, the one of nightmares and crimson fluid, screams in the night and death on the wind, Sawtooth genes had passed on more to her than simply a hunger for white fur. Her eyes were bold now, a test of his dominance as coyote ears swung forwards to focus upon him, a dare, a challenge, would he go as far as his body promised? Would he take her to the heights she craved and desired, needed like a body needed food and water, well past the realms of normality and into the depraved. Raised in fear and sexual deviousness, she had quite a few quirks, some kinkier than others. His torso dropped down again to cover her up and her exhaled breath caused waves of swaying along his fur. A wandering claw drew a suggestive line up the arch of his back, along the spine and vertebrae, it was soon joined by others that wished as well to join in this act of worship, even the claws of her were white like the fur that covered her, the only splash of color upon her person was the black of her nose and blue of her eyes.

A breath against the side of her ear had the woman again squirming, tickling in that sensitive spot. A nip froze the movement in place and pulled a low whimper, bejeweled eyes hid themselves from his gaze with a flicker of curled lashes Words only added to the dark perfection that was building up within her. She was lured down into the depths like a child after its favorite toy. Scream she did for him, loud and high pitched, her eyes snapping open to rest on his pale visage, body arching up beneath his own. The claws at his back dug in and carved lines of red into his pale skin from spine to ribs, at the back of her mind, danger! danger! called but rather than ignoring the warning it acted as an aphrodisiac for her, somehow increasing the slickness that coated her insides and the fury of soft warm muscle that clenched at his hardness. Her scream cut off abruptly and instead became an almost as loud low moan that erupted from her chest to fill up the space around them.