Bring me Roses
[html]

300+
AW - afternoon

Isabella was still far from settled. Her possessions had been removed from the back of her horse and hidden, but none of it was set up properly. The woman had done enough to get the horse a proper lodging. She managed to create a covered up lean-to for the horse to stay in, especially with the stable full. There was no where else she trusted to keep her precious treasure to be kept, so she had to build the stable near her home. Well, it was more like right next to her home. She could faintly smell the horsey musk coming from the stable, but it was covered by the wet smell of rain. It had been too warm to snow and what should have been light flurries was just drizzles. The smell of rain was still in the air, and Isabella sat on a stone she had cleaned up and had turned into a bench. This place was still a far cry from her lovely flat in Montreal.

Isabella clung to the cards she stole from her mother, keeping them close to her chest. She did not miss her home at all, but she missed that naivety that came with youth. But when was she naive, even then? Her mother taught her the trade early, and her father's passing at the hands of other wolves jarred her into reality relatively early on. Her brothers joined gangs and her step father taught her a whore's trade. She was not naive, nor had she been for long. But how peaceful it had been, to be so naive. Sighing, the woman tucked the cards away in a nook in the rock wall. It was lined with scraps of soft clothes to keep out the bugs and wet, as well as tarnished silver pomanders with dried lavender. The flat stone went over it, keeping it hidden. Only the scent gave it away, but Isabella always smelled of some sort of dried flower so it was easy to disregard.

The woman took her third pomander, given by a woman client seeking charms for pregnancies and safety. It was filled with the rest of the dried lavender, the scent already fading with time. She took a deep inhale of it, loving the scent. Leaving her Salsolan housing, the gypsy woman began to roam the ruins. She could smell others among the stones, but saw no one. Sighing, she opened the pomander with a click as she leaned against a tree. The lavender petals were starting to look more grey and seemed terribly dry. Isabella reattached it to the belt keeping the heavy red felt skirt about her ample hips. Where was she going to get more roses and lavender? She would run out of oil eventually.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / 310

The Curandera moved slowly through the ruins. Novak followed some ways behind. The Serb's energy was concentrated on sharpening one of his leather working tools. Every so often he'd slip as he moved along rougher terrain, causing more small open wounds to appear. He'd wasn't too fussed though, it was a pain he'd learnt to deal with over the years and due to such repetitive treatment, he no longer focused on the pain every so often. It had been that morning when the tool had dulled itself, Odessa had been stewing some more medicine, a particular variety that held back nasty colds. Novak had been crafting a small pouch, similar to ones that held human coins way, way back. The Serb remembered the old coins his father had in a jar, he'd never really paid much attention to them. But any ways, Odessa had expressed her wish to go on a walk and Novak was obliged to follow on in case he was need. The Serb nodded, remembering that he was a slave no matter how well he was treated by Odessa.

Odessa was fortunate to have a home and a slave to make her life easier. She remembered the time she spent living in those horrid village houses, her house now, a smart, half underground, half shack was perfect for her. After a while of walking her eyes fell upon the form of another member, a woman. Her name was on the tip of her tongue but Odessa had no idea what it was and she'd given up a short time into her mental search. 'Hello' she said, giving a friendly smile towards the woman. They never met before, though Odessa had seen and smelt her through the territory. On various passing occasions, granted he'd never paid much attention to the woman save from noting she smelt of flowers.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

AW - afternoon

Frustration coated the woman's features, twisting her pretty looks into something more sinister. The grace in her body was still present but angry tension was laced through her arms. The frown upon her visage only demonstrated her annoyance further. Palm up, the harlot woman repeatedly smacked the pomander on her waiting hand. Dried pieces of lavender broke out of the silver ball and the attached silver chain jingling as it clanked against itself. Isabella was almost overwhelmed with the scent of lavender and would have been if it was not her favorite one. The rest of the lavender popped out in a rather deflated ball shape, the grey purple color faded and seemingly soggy. Sighing, dejected, Isabella let the ball fall from her hand to the ground. Her feet spread the dried flower and she watched as the wind picked up the small broken pieces. Nothing but a grey halo remained on the ground before her. No more lavender. No more fresh smelling lavender.

Bi-colored eyes raised up and peered at the woman giving the greeting. She was a dark creature with eyes of her favorite red. Isabella straightened from her tree, absently brushing her hands free of dried lavender debris. The other woman had another with her, a man it seemed. From the way he trailed after her, he was probably a slave of hers or .. well nothing else fit what she saw. There had been no name for her in Isabella's mind, and she was forced to find other means of greeting. "Hello," she returned, almost at a lose on what to say. A light smile turned the corners of her lips and she gave a light bob of the head in greeting to the other woman. She was probably of higher rank and respect went long ways in this strange place. "I'm afraid I don't have a name to put to your face, miss," she said apologetically, only a hint of it flavoring her voice. Blue and yellow eyes flicked to the male, and then back to the other woman as though nothing had ever happened. It was only natural that males were to be slaves to women. After all, they were the weaker sex.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa smiled and the woman spoke to her. 'Odessa D'Angelo' she commented, 'And this is Novak'. The Serb's own surname was irrelevant here, but Odessa carried weight. Novak utter a barely audible 'hello' and lifted his hand in a quick greeting, in case Odessa's mind changed about his rules of freedom. Which he doubted they would but he could never be too careful. 'I didn't catch yours are territory either' she added. This was true, as much as she wanted to be Odessa was far from the sneaky spy she should have been. And she hadn't been able to catch onto her name . Normally she was fairly proficient at finding out things around territory, Novak was also fairly good and finding little titbits of information.

'Lavender?' she queried. If this woman needed more, she was sure she could find some once the weather got finer. And perhaps she could root around and fine some already in her possession. It wasn't uncommon for her to forget exactly what was in her stores. But she had a list in her den, a very detailed list. And a 'shopping list' along side her map of where to find the herbs both inside and outside of territory, made her almost always in stock. Naturally she;d be happy to lease these out if needed.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

sorry for all delays :x I've been on vacation / am still on it

Isabella knew that that creature trailing behind the woman had to be a slave, especially with the meekness he presented to her, and his worried looks at the other woman. She chose to give the slave a simple nod, and a more elegant bow of the head toward the woman. Her ranking was not much higher than hers, but here it was the difference between in the know and out on the porch. Isabella smiled with genuine camaraderie at her and listened to her. If this woman would tell the King or the Auxiliary of her behavior and have it shine in good light, it would do her no harm in the least and raise her status in their eyes at the best. "Isabella, miss Odessa. I haven't been here for very long just yet." Her voice was humble but that was wisest with players whose strategies she didn't know.

The woman mentioned lavender, directed at the discarded remains of the pomander. The hybrid woman peered under foot, looking at the few petals stuck into the ground detritus. Sheepishly, she looked up at Odessa. "Yes, it is. I'm afraid it's the last of my stock. I am fresh out of dried lavender and only have essential oil left." She shook her long maned head at the thought of running out of the scent. It was what marked her and what she needed terribly to keep herself smelling fresh. "I'm not sure where to find more. I figured I would inquire if anyone would be heading to Freetown soon, so I could ask for help getting seeds." With an elegant roll of the shoulders, Isabella looked sadly upon the dregs of her lavender stores. She had no lavender seeds nor rose for a garden. A garden of roses, especially climbing ones, would have been perfect but she had no idea where to even start on such a request.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

'Ah,' Odessa said, nodding her head, letting her fringe fall in her face and then brushing it back away. 'That'd be why then' she said smiling. From behind her Novak smiled too, more out of politeness and presence that out of any real joy. He was contented at the least. Odessa smiled out of true joy, her life was pretty much perfect and she had little reason to frown. When Isabella explained that she was out of stock in the sweet smelling flower, the medic smiled even more, 'I think I can help you there. I'm sure I've got a few jars hidden away somewhere...' she mused, looking to Novak for back up. This was automatic permission for the Serb to speak, and he did so. 'Yes. We have some' he noted simply, a style in which Odessa found comfort. 'Would you mind fetching some?' she asked, the Serbian slave nodded and proceeded to scamper off.

'He'll be back in a bit' Odessa said, 'I hate running out of supplies. It's worse when it's something rare or expensive. If it's something common, I usually go and find it myself, or send Novak'. She paused and smiled, 'If you ever need anything, I might be able to go and find some. Lavender will be sprouting up soon so it shouldn't be hard to come by'. After all, Odessa didn't particularly need lavender after all, it was simply aesthetics to the medic.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The exchange between the woman and her slave was light and Odessa was clearly a mistress with a very light hand on the reins. Not that Isabella had any opinion on the matter other than the easy management she had with a communal slave; she could not yet have her own. However, she knew exactly what kind of slave she would like to have. Isabella knew that she would need a male to be her body servant. It suited her opinion regarding those of the male gender as well as their deserved role in regards to those of the female sex. It would suit her just fine if her slave was a male, preferably handsome and built well. Naturally, a heavy lifter and capable of delicate operations. Though, perhaps a woman would be acceptable, for all those delicate little things she needed, as well as homely care. Well, perhaps a man would do just fine. But she was, with most certainty, overshooting here for she was nothing more than fresh meat and the family was not hers to call equal.

The colorful woman's forehead furrowed, ears twitching back ever so slightly. "I usually traded for it or received it as payment. Unfortunately, it was a little hard to find in my previous city." Somehow, Isabella had been terribly afraid that she would not be able to get any of her preferred scent until she could find a way to trade for it, though with whom she had never any idea. How fortuitous that it was so close and another member of the pack! Face lighting up in a slow manner, Isabella smiled at Odessa. "I'm glad someone here has a store of it. It's one of my more preferred scents, along with roses," she said, wondering if roses were available in such a climate as well as lavender.

Rubbing her arms slightly, easily ignoring the chill of the air, Isabella was glad to have found someone in this place with a sensible trade. "Perhaps we can work out a trade for whatever you can afford to give me?" she asked with a hopeful tone, rarely accepting random gifts; she had to earn all the beautiful things she called her own. This was no exception, of course. She would not been as a mooch, not in a pack so devoted in making sure members were useful. Besides, it would make it seem as though she were fair, which she was most often. It helped that the person before her was female and not of the inferior male gender.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / 3+

Novak return swiftly, moving over to Isabella and handing her the dried lavender in a money style pouch before returning to his standing spot behind Odessa. Odessa nodded, 'I don't think I have any roses...' she lamented softly, 'Hard to come across in the wilds it seems..' The medic hadn't seen hide nor hair of the flowers in her time here, she had however spotted them when she ventured past Nova Scotia a few miles, Odessa hadn't purchased them though it had slipped her mind to do so, yet now she wished she had. 'I might go and find some though, maybe if I go down to Freetown... Or if any traders make their way up here...' she mused gently, twisting her hair between her fingers as she spoke. Novak stood behind her silently, surveying the conversation with apathy after all he was only here as a slave. He would have spoken, but Odessa gave him no permission to speak and he had little, if nothing to say. His mistress occasionally glanced back to the well sculpted male. Granted there were scars on his back and on his hands, but his face and chest were free from any blemishes. And even Odessa had to admit that his coat was an interesting pattern. Reds, greys and creams seemed to stick out in odd places, especially he patches of auburn on his legs.

When Isabella mentioned trading, Odessa nodded, 'I think that would be wonderful. I'll keep my eye out on the sweet smelling plants I come across and you can see if you like them' she agreed smiling. She was out searching for plants often and was sure she could find scents that this woman didn't have. And even if she did own them, it certainly would be useful to own back ups and reserves.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The male slave returned carrying a cloth pouch in his hands. Silently, it was handed into her waiting fingers and the slave stepped back to his rightful place. Isabella delicately opened the pouch and peered inside. The dried lavender was there, all right, and the lovely scent wafted up toward her. With a light grin, she sealed the pouch again and held it, almost cradling it, against herself. A precious thing was given her and she could hardly believe her luck in this encounter. She still had to repay this new found supplier, and she simply could not accept this as a gift. Gifts always had strings attached and with payment, strings were severed before they lashed back like whips.

Isabella nodded, a glimmer of sadness swiftly appearing over her features for a brief moment. No wild roses? They were always the ones who made the most delicate of scents, most feint and unobtrusive. Humans created ones that reeked more than smelled, the smell powerful and overwhelming. Human bred roses were like dogs, some bred to be so different that they were glaringly unattractive. Waving her hand, the woman shook her head to Odessa's suggestion. "No, if it's not easy to get, do not worry. I will find a way to trade for it or go without." Roses were not her preferred scent though they were one of her more highly preferred ones. Perhaps this woman had other things that she could potentially trade for, especially since she seemed to have stores of dried plants at hand, even lavender!

"But for this, I must offer something as payment. I can't accept something like this freely," she said plainly, back straightening. Finding an equal trade was something she was good at. This was her prime and surely she could come up with something to please the other woman and ensure future trading based on a fair deal now. "Perhaps something in my home might equal this? I have clothes as well as small trinkets if you prefer the more shiny price," she offered, not holding back what little she had as a choice for the woman to take her pick from.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Odessa shook her head, 'No, no. I'll look again when the weather improves. Perhaps there will be some in a garden somewhere. They're quite hardy. Perhaps it's just because I haven't been looking for them specifically, I may have over looked them' the medic mused, in a flurry, petting the fur on her leg softly. Novak nodded softly, 'I can go look if you let me. Won't take long, few hours maybe' the slave said, suddenly standing out from the dark ruins. The Serb was a smart man, only speaking up when he needed to and obviously only when it was pertinent. This was one of the times. Odessa of course trusted him not to run off. 'Maybe, well wait for the weather though' Odessa repeated, smiling at him and then back to Isabella.

As the older woman spoke of payment Odessa smiled and shook her head, 'Oh, you really don't need to...' she replied, 'But if you insist anything will do, honestly. I'm just glad I could help, I mean I don't want to be putting you out' the medic insisted smiling. 'After all, it's only a few herbs'. Odessa saw these things in abundance, and sometimes she forgot that things meant more to others.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

For whatever reason, Isabella had put a high price for the value of the herbs. She had no idea just how abundant they were, but she had rarely wandered around outside of her homes. It had been easier and more effective to get deliveries and trades rather than getting things herself. Isabella was still not fully able to produce her own plants but she figured she could find some information for the plants she wanted. "Perhaps you can teach me how to cultivate them, or guide me to someone or something that could?" A book would not go amiss; it did not ask for favors and it was easy to consult than another being. Debts were not something that Isabella encouraged and tried to avoid them as best as she possibly could.

The slave offered to go gather more, but his master turned his offer down. Isabella agreed; it was hardly the season for lavender to be blooming and the blooms and buds were the things she needed most. Thankfully, the slave said nothing else nor did he insist. He knew his place and that pleased the woman despite him not being her own slave.

"Please, I do insist. I could perhaps trade some colored silk for this and a few plants during the season? Or perhaps a reading of your fortunes?" she offered, knowing that her skills had to have been common though she still had plenty to trade with. Isabella had other skills but this woman was far too kind to be offered such things. Advice was not needed either, for Odessa seemed to be sound of mind and devoid of pain.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Odessa nodded, truly it was a simple thing to do after you got into the swing of it and with her high knowledge revolving around the subject, it was the least she could do to pass on what she had learned. 'I'd be happy to' she beamed, 'It's really easy in fact. And if you like I can write it down too, you know, in case you forget or jsut want to run over it'. It was another activity she could spend her afternoons doing. Not that her afternoons were bare or anything. She merely meant after all her work had been done, checking medical stock, tending the garden, cooking, cleaning and not forgetting tending to her 'friend' Imhotep.

A fortune reading? Odessa wasn't one to trust such follies but a little in sight into what the 'cards' had for her was nothing too life altering. 'A fortune telling would be very welcome'. The medic and gardener was always welcome to testing new things. After all, although there were many things she knew better than to believe in, many things she trusted were questioned to others too. And perhaps it would be interesting to test whether any of these predictions came true.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I looked up the cards in my book cx also, if you want me to change the pp, let me know.

Isabella smiled grandly at the woman and her slave, nodding her head along. She was happy to have found someone so willing to help her out in the matter. But her smile turned more mysterious as Odessa accepted the offer of a fortune. Isabella bowed her head slightly, body adjusting into the liquid movements she was used to putting on for customers of her fortune wares. She waved a hand at the woman, though eyed the slave carefully. She could not let him into the reading room, where she kept the shrine and the cards. "He will need to sit in the sitting area, since the fortune is private." A pale hand waved at the arrangement of stones topped with flat pillows, where she expected the slave to wait. "I apologize for the trouble," she offered, though she knew her trade and a private fortune had to remain so.

Isabella guided them to the doorway to the more private parts of her home. A small dip suggested the den and the warmly colored, oiled cloth covered square of room were all to be found beyond the cloth doorway. She waved the slave to the seats and led the woman inside. Her set up was still scanty, though there were a few pillows on the well swept stones as well as some longer clothes hanging on the walls and draped over stones. None of the precious candles were lit, but they only adorned the woman's small shrine. Instead, Isabella sat on the other side of a very small and low table. She gestured for Odessa to sit before her on the other side, with her back to the doorway. Then, they would begin. The cards were in her hand as she shuffled them absently. "Please take a seat, it will be brief and simple."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
pp is cool ^^

While Odessa was more than happy to have the slave sit outside, the Serb was not. And while he understood that even she was above his rank, he still didn't like being bossed around. Odessa saw this and contemplated for a moment, if she had been too easy on him as a slave, and whether he was reverting to rebellious ways because he was rarely treated badly. Shaking her head, the medic ceased her sour thoughts and comforted the slave with a hand to his arm. Novak paused for a moment, before realising his place again, and how fortunate he was to be paired with a kind mistress like Odessa. He could have done much, much worse after all.

The medic girl entered the room and waved off the apology, 'It's fine, really' she said with a smile. She sat down at one side of the table, waiting for the other woman to sort herself out. Odessa's pumpkin eyes sailed around the room, picking out the objects with her sharp eyes. The many candles were unlit, but nevertheless the room was lit enough to see. Odessa turned around again to regard Isabella with a gentle nod.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3
<style type="text/css">
.SecodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/s7TRm.png') #cfeafb no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.SecodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px dashed #000; background:#fff; color:#5d513c; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecodesInput b {color:#f5d909; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#f5d909; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
wee.
Word Count ► 408

The cards ruffled in her hands, a slight breeze coming off them as they were shuffled. Isabella ran through a number of shuffles, letting her mind decide when it was time for her hands to stop their motion. With a tap, she straightened the deck in her hand and pulled out three cards at random onto the table. The reverence in her look was slightly masked, though it would be plain to see the respect that the gypsy woman held for the cards. They were her mothers, then hers. It was a wonder that they trusted her at all; she had stolen them from her after all. They were not hers by gift but by theft, and the cards had taken a long while to understanding the situation. They were sometimes temperamental since they were not given properly, though often seemed resigned to do their duty.

Isabella set out three cards with light clicks against the table. They were face down, revealing the swirling black and brown design of the backs. She tapped the first card on the left. "This is your past." She tapped the middle card. "Your present." Finally, she touched the right card. "And your future." Linking her fingers together, she set her hands down before the cards. "Now, I'll show you the card and you can take the meaning of them from the image you see. I'll tell you what they mean, but you will have to decide how they pertain to you." Fortune telling was no easy thing and it was never cut and dry as many hoped. It was the art of reading and setting it ones life that was the real skill. "You can explain what it means to you or not, it's entirely up to you."

She flipped over the first card and revealed the six of swords. A woman sat in a boat while another guided it along a moonlit river. Six swords stuck out of the boat in the back and the sitting woman cannot seem to bear looking at the weapons. It was right way up. Isabella looked at Odessa with a hand lightly touching the past card. "A journey from trouble to peace." She linked her fingers again before her. "You were in a problematic situation and chose to leave it, perhaps?" Any answer would have sufficed, for the cards were for Odessa and not for herself. A yes would have worked too.

<style type="text/css">
.sisters b {font-weight:normal; color:#fcfcec; text-shadow:#095700 0px 0px 2px; }
.sisters .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#508019; text-align:center; }
.sisters p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sisters {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#959a59; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7gTS.jpg) ; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #264800; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5006; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0 auto;}
.sisters .wc {color:#fcfcec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #095700 ; text-align:center ; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#095700 0px 1px 1px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa stared at the cards, watching Isabella's movements carefully. Not because she held any interest in the skill, but merely out of wonder. It was captivating, she had to admit that at the very least. Odessa nodded gently, forcing herself to speak of her problematic arrival. 'Yes' she said with a solemn smile. 'My birth pack wished for me to be culled because of my colour. My mother refused and came here'. Her smile brightened up a bit, thinking to Wisteria and her boldness. Thank God her mother had better sense. While Odessa believed white wolves were special, she didn't think the coal furred deserved to die. Least of all her.

Glancing from the entrance, where past it Novak sat, possibly fretting. After all it was his job to protect her. Mister Aabt had told him that firmly. Odessa looked back to Isabella, waiting patiently for her to progress. 'Thank you for this' she said gently, giving the other woman a grateful smile. She fidgeted on her seat slightly, eager to see what else would turn up for she truly wanted to see if it said anything about herself and Imhotep. After all she was curious about the man and truly wished that these shows weren't private so she'd be able to convince him to have a go and let her find out about him.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
wee.
Word Count ► 397

Isabella shook her head at the woman. It was not at her speaking the truth, as the woman had invited her to tell her. It was more of what she had said. "Folk can be so strange, with such strange ideas." Isabella had not often encountered such a kind of canine, to be prejudice against a certain color of pelt, when the woman could hardly believe anyone chose the color of their fur. But stranger things had happened with the humans. They once thought many a strange things, like resurrection and men hurling thunderbolts from the skies. "At least you are safe here," she offered reassuringly, a light serene smile on her maw.

Lightly laughing, the gypsy shook her head. "I still think I am the one getting the better deal. So you will have to tell me how to make it up for the things you have given me." Isabella moved her hand to the present card and pressed her fingers flat against it. "But let us move on. I'm sure there are things you have yet to do." With a deft flick of her hand, the woman turned over the card to reveal the ace of pentacles. The card's face showed an ornate pentacle atop a pot of blooming flowers set atop of a pile of stones. Strands of green cascaded down the side of the pot and down the stones. Even the pentacle seems to be adorned by the flowers.

Isabella gave a light smile. "A good card. This shows that you have a chance for prosperity now. It recommends you start a project or invest in something new. Bountiful card." The woman's eyes crinkled at the edges as she put her hand on the future card, which most women eyed with hunger. Isabella flipped it over without a second of hesitation. Nine of cups. Those cups circled a window. In front, sat a woman with a bouquet. "Another good card! You have a had a happy hand." Isabella wedged an elbow against the table and rested her head on her palm. "It is the wish card." It was a good one. "It means good things will come your way, things you have wanted. Things will be good and you will find happiness." If that wasn't the most cliched thing she had ever said, she didn't know what was.

<style type="text/css">
.sisters b {font-weight:normal; color:#fcfcec; text-shadow:#095700 0px 0px 2px; }
.sisters .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#508019; text-align:center; }
.sisters {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#959a59; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7gTS.jpg) ; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #264800; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5006; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0 auto;}
.sisters .wc {color:#fcfcec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #095700 ; text-align:center ; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#095700 0px 1px 1px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

'Yes' Odessa agreed, smiling gently. 'Though there are still some aspects of my former home I believe in. But nothing as drastic as that, mind you' she continued, lacing her words with a soft chuckle. 'I'm sure this is a very even deal. After all, it's hard to measure the worthiness of spiritual gifts and tangible gifts aside one another, after all'. Odessa's pumpkin eyes watched Isa's hands, Odessa was easy to please. But also easy to fool, this of course was slowly dwindling with her naivety and youth. The cards were a beautiful set, Odessa almost felt tempted to pulled the cards towards her so that she could flicked through the deck and stared at the illustrations. but she knew better that to do so. For the worry that she might ruin the magic.

Odessa smiled as she was told it was a good hand to have. 'The clinic?' she said, tilting her head sideways. Or perhaps Imhotep? Isabella moved on swiftly, and Odessa smiled again. Her relationship with Immy was expanding vastly, as the centre card indicated, but the future card? It proved even better. She would get what she wished for. A family, respect within the pack. The clinic, finished. 'Immy...' she said aloud, before shaking her head suddenly, 'Thank you'.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
sorry for delay, very very bad muse :C
Word Count ► 218

The reading concluded, the woman let her hands rest away from the cards. Their meaning was final, and the gypsy knew that the other woman had received a very favorable reading. Plenty of patrons had requested a second try in the cards to see if it was all a hoax, though Isabella was notorious for being consistent with the cards. But Odessa had a most happy hand, and the woman was sure she was pleased with the reading. Isabella let her serene looked fade slightly to give her features the appearance of calm though focus.

"It is quite a happy hand you've had. Luck must be on your side." Sweeping up the cards, the woman slipped them into her deck and returned the deck to its cloth wrapping. "I'm sure all that you have suffered has put you in a good place." Isabella rested a hand over the deck, covering the majority of it with her pale fingers. "Word of warning, do not take anything I've said to heart. The future is fluid and vague. Pain may still fall on you later, but rest assured that in the general sense, things should be well for you. Keep an optimistic mind." In this place, remaining wary was probably the most important thing to a safe life.

<style type="text/css">

</style>
[/html]