[M] Torches and blood
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +651 OOC :: Set a bit in the future Adwen a year old or so and set in Ashes to ashes area.

She was out numbered and he was cornered the great warrior. Golden hair tumbled over her face her hair fallen from its once tight braid. Her daughter before her as she stared in awe. The white Vixen had grown from a weak pup to a strong bold woman. She had gathered friends that seemed to not like the golden woman. Who's truth became lies and who's lies became truth. Golden eyes looked at Adwen threw her gold and silver hair.

the white female smirked at her mother as she no longer needed the woman. Nor did anyone in Anathema. Aeron only held Io and Leon and everyone back. Adwen's family life could have been simple she could have had a normal family. But so many lies had been fed to the colorless girl. Her mother always told her Leon was her father and he wasn't and Io deep down didn't need Aeron. Aeron couldn't give what a male could a woman with a woman how silly.

"Why?" Aeron questioned as a male came at her. Aeron raised her sword knocking him away from her. "i'm your mother, I did everything to care for you and make you strong. She said as she snarled as another wolf attacked her making contact.

Adwen laughed colorless eyes just watched cold as ice. She need not stay anything these wolves and coyotes she had contacted from her mothers home. Two female warriors and two male's had come to claim the run away vixen.

Aeron had been defending herself for hours. She was beginning to falter to lose her focus. A male came to her left and she was barely able to defend herself as she slid her sword through him like butter. blood dripped down the blade as she watched it. something in her clicked and it was like a switch the monster within her came out and she let out a short coyote howl.

Shock seemed to lace Adwens face she never thought her mother was still capable of things like this. She watched as the male fell to the ground red blood. Aeron smiled as the other came at her her sword hitting his as she ducked and swung at him again. contact to his stomach causing his organs to spill onto the ground like snakes racing to mate. She broke out laughing This was what she loved the smell of blood. The two females had turned and run at this point as Aeron stood up and licked her sword. "You have no idea what you have done Adwen." She said.

An angered white child came at her her paws sinking into blood and what ever else was on the ground. She attacked her mother a white had reaching out. She had trained under the golden woman and she would not be played a fool. She snarled reaching her foot up she kicked the hands the held a sword. She would make this a fair fight the golden wench would die and would die tonight. White eyes filled with flames she would hold her mothers head like a trophy. She grabbed her mother's arm She was going to rip it open and rip it off.

Aeron growled as she fought to get her estranged daughter off of her. She Grabbed the girls hair ahs she pulled her off of her. "You Pest I should have let you die. But Io and Leon allowed you to live." she snarled trowing the girl to the ground. "Now get yourself out of my sight before I kill you. She said as she held her arm close to her. She stumbled tired and barely able to stand. the smell of blood laced the burnt land. How would she tell Io would she live through this? She could feel the skin on her arm open but she dare not look to see how bad she figured she knew.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

WC:272

The bitter woman could smell blood and not just any one’s blood it was the blood of Aeron, the second female to hurt her. That’s right second. Charm loved once before her and she was left high and dry for an old mate that had left the black lady once before. Then there was Aeron the second chance at something real, at something that she could be loved and cherished and she could return that love to her back. Yes Aeron was that last chance at love, the total last ditch effort at trying to be happy. It was something that ran from her mother. Destined to die unloved, unwanted, and unable to have that one on one relationship.

The female pushed her walking stick into the ground digging it in as she pushed her thinned out body over top of it. She had aged faster than her body was ready for, days upon days spent crying, and being sick made the body give in and start shutting down. The she Sawtooth still cried over Aeron every night, and every day she would be sickened over food.

”Aeron…wha…” She stopped lowering her head as she shook her brides to be in front of her sunken in face. ”Well what do we have here? Looks to me like someone finally beat a warrior whose swollen head out ranked her own skill level!” and there was the Charm that she had become. She was cold, bitter, and distance. She didn’t want to find love again, she didn’t want anyone to think that she could be able to love or even worthy of being loved.

[/html]
ooc... 222

Aeron was ready to rest ready to give into the world and let her daughter find her and kill her. She had become frustrated on her walk away from the girl. She had nver expected to see the she wolf who had vanished from her life. She was beginning to think that she had lost her mind again as she looked at the woman who was just as bad no worse then when Aeron tried to bring her to Anathema. Aeron had given up on Io they had a relationship that was strange and Aeron refused to try and do anything to change it.

She looked at and smiled at Charm. "It's about time I'm laid to rest." She stated looking at her. "though I believe the same could be said for the skeleton I see before me." She huffed as she moved her hand flicking blood from it. What would she say to her? what the hell was she going to do. This was not what she expected.

Charm.... I don't know what to say.. that wasn't even what she wanted to say. She sighed as she looked at her arm and watched the blood drip from her fingers onto the ground. Blood it all started with blood and it all ended with blood for her. That was her life blood.
[html]

WC:335

The woman moved forward looking at the coyote female that she had feelings for, she was fighting with her-self from allowing her heart to open and take her back. No! That was not a choice. She was old, and Aeron loved Io, and really she couldn’t be with both females. Charm wanted to be Aeron one and only, she didn’t want to look in her eyes and wonder if that shimmer in her eyes was for her or for a dog. Taking the lady’s arm softly in her dry and rough hands, as she tenderly ran the back side of her old lovers arm, letting the blood cover her hand, she didn’t care. It was Aeron…

The lady rested the coyote’s hand upon her staff, as she took her shawl off her should a she wrapped it around her arm then taking Aeron’s small hip side dagger, the female brought it up her hair, cutting off two of her braids. The Sawtooth she wolf wrapped her ex lover’s arm with the fabric, and then wrapped one stand of hair around her arm, and then layered over with the other strand of hair that she had cut off. Placing her hand over the females again she patted it as she placed her hands on either side of the coyote’s. ”Death is for the weak. It’s better to fight with whatever life that still breaths into the soul then just to throw your hands up to the winds. “ She spoke bitterly, she had given up, she knew her body was shutting down and she knew why.

”Say you left her, say you and I can be just that. Say you will be with me, and I can be with you. No other’s involved. Say that to me..” She wanted to hear it, she wanted to feel that love that she had locked away and pushed away come back, she wanted to finally have love and be able to return it. That was all that she wanted.

[/html]

Aeron looked at Charm she wanted her she wanted her happy. She never wanted things to come to this. she had given so much for Io so much for Adwen and had almost forgotten who she was. she wanted to be true to herself she wanted to give up caring wabout always make everyone happy. This isn't what I wanted for you... this isn't what I wanted for me.

She wanted to stop Charm tell her not to help her she wanted to watch her blood slowly drain from her body letting her leave this world. Letting her be free from all that is pain. I'm not worth this. She had figured that this was why Io ignored her so much this is why what Aeron wanted had fallen apart she was not worth it.

Charm should be safe in a warm place, safe with someone worth her. I've thought of leaving her. leaving this world. There is no happiness there no love and no better days to come. Aeron said looking at the bracelet on her wrist. She knew who Io was she knew how her life would be she knew that this would be the way it was. I'm a tool in a shed not something you should even try to heal. I've lost what use I am to Io. Once thinking about Io made aeron happy now it enraged the golden yote it made her with she had looked more before leaping.
[html]

WC:275

They had both changed so much in the time of a year and a few odd months. Aeron had her litter, and her child had grown up and was on a mission to killer her, while Charm…she was just as cold and as bitter as the she Sawtooth seemed to run.
She raised both hands up off the woman’s own cane. She glared at her as her own hand, her fingers stated to take shape of a letter, or something, then she shook her head. Dropping her head down shaking it. She knew that she wouldn’t understand this unspoken tongue that her aunt had taught her, words and letter done only with finger. ”You made the choices…” The female dipped her cane down so that she was able to use it for what it was.

The woman hunched over her stick turned her back as she put distance between the two; she wanted to be with this lady, she wanted nothing more than to be in the warmth of her arms again. ”You’ve always had the choice.” She spoke coldly to the lady.

Her lavender eyes narrowed down upon her.”You’re a joke.” She spoke slowly as she pushed her finger it’s the human letter “d” shape and then very quickly and harshly hit her chest with it, and then pointed her fingers flat out making her hand flat outward, using the finger points of her hand she pointed to the tip of her head and brought it down. Whether or not if the lady knew that she had just been called a dick head or not was not something Charm was going to worry about.

[/html]

Aeron's ears flattened against her head she made her choices and had stuck to her guns she had never faltered from Io since the encounter with Charm. She had been as loyal as anyone should She never asked Io to stop doing the things she did but that didn't matter. she leaned off of charms stick as the aging woman took it and moved away.

Aeron had earned this from Charm. this was what she deserved and she didn't care. She was waiting for the child to come back with more wolves and to finish her off. Aeron could not fight forever she was not willing to. she made no attempt to move closer to charm as the woman made a motion that meant nothing to Aeron. she raised her hand waving it. Forget it

The words were emotionless. She had become a cold creature from living the life she did. she had immersed herself in work to stay from Io and Io did as Io did. She looked at charm dim gold eyes watched her. "Shall I dig your grave? and after I'm done leave?" She had found that she was sick of being the problem.

Adwen had sworn that Aeron was the reason no one was happy. Maybe the white girl was right. Maybe she was the reason maybe she should dig the grave for herself. Looking at her arm she wished it had been deeper. she wished that the wound had been the end of her. Now the thoughts of just handing herself over to those who had come to get her from the south crossed her mind. Who would miss her? Not Charm not Io. She sneered as she looked at the ground.

I thought I'd grow old happy in her arms every night. She was an angel sent to me. I'd come home soaked in sweat and sometimes blood. but she didn't care. Aeron said. My job was to protect her and our child. they were perfect. Zuki my moon and our daughter Shizen She touched her necklace and smiled. I couldn't save her I killed the killers and ran taking our childs paw and Zuki's teeth. I came here and bore five children two are dead and two hate me no wait three hate me. My mate only loves me if I'm of use and i'm left drowning She was going insane she began to laugh so hard that she nearly fell over. Taking a deep breath she looked at Charm. And here you are waving a hand at me who cares Who Fucking cares what the hell you think I'm nothing so what you do can't harm me anymore. She laughed lightly as she looked at her cold eyes.

I gave up charm, and some time soon Adwen will return and she will kill me and maybe then I'll be at peace. Though I'm a wicked soul I doubt I could ever be at peace. Was this what aeron wanted. Did she really want to push every last thing away? Did she really want to die as nothing?
[html]

WC:371

Why was it only Aeron that could make her this mad, and still want to lie down and kiss all over her? Really why was this? Charm would not and could not allow her-self to love this lady. The calico colored she Sawtooth wolf would not and could not allow her-self to love anyone no matter the gender or species, Aeron was her last chance with love. Soran and Aeron both she had put her heart out on the line for, and both had burnt her for another lady. Both showed her tender touches, both whispered sweet words to her, and yet they had both left her in a way that was degrading for the Sawtooth lady.

The lady shook her head, her braids swayed side to side. ”You give up…Again?” The female laughed and shook her head narrowing her eyes. ”Yes there is the spineless coyote that I left. The same one I asked if we, just the two of us could be in a relationship…You couldn’t give me that, you wanted me to share you with another woman….At least Soran knew that your heart can only be with the one, yes ONE other being” The lady sneered holding up the one digit.

Charm sighed as she stomped her cane upon the ground that was between the two of them.”Go ahead….At least I can die with a clear heart….can you?” She shifted her weight so she was hovering over the cane. ”Well can ya…can ya?” She shifted back looking down to the ground as she sniffed, fighting back the need to fall down and cry again…damn her and her girly feelings.

”I told you…to leave her and be with me, I told you I would treat you better…why..why didn’t you listen Aeron…You need to let other’s help you. DAMN IT! You need to stop being so damn strong. “ Charm just wanted one thing in life. That one thing and one thing only she wanted was love, and she had wanted in Soran’s wonderful arm’s, and after being dumped for and ex-mate. Charm thought she could find it in Aeron’s arms, again…for her second time she had failed at finding this story tale love that she had always, always wanted.

[/html]
311 WC

Aeron looked at Charm and kinda laughed. Where the hell was this going? what did Charm think she was proving Aeron didn't care about the black female. "I have met her she came to Anathema I was angry at her for hurting you but now that doesn't matter." She said looking at Charm. "I have no care, I'm not so spineless though. You hid away and look at you your dieing your body is giving up." She said laughing. "At least mine is still strong I keep going forward for Anathema for my pride. Where is your pride to live?" Aeron asked as she winced in pain.

She spoke of dieing with a clear heart and aeron burst out laughing. Of course the woman could die clear and free. "You did nothing with your life you old hag. I gave up my pure clear heart the minute I was born. I was raised in death" It was inner torment. She was in love with the calico vixen but she had no motivation to be with those who were no use to her. And in her state charm was little more then a paper weight.

She glared at Charm "I was the protector and the strong I have no time to be weak. My children depend on me for safety and so does Io." She was needed there and she knew it. She always knew that Io needed her, "Because I wanted to protect her and love her I wanted to... I wanted to protect you as well." weakness it was all weakness in her mind. She had been trained to be the strong and mighty the one who watched the flock she was not part of the flock.

"I could leave Io pregnant with our pups. I just wanted to have a family again." She said as she stomped her foot.