Aekita Razili
For speed and ease OOC Joining?

Character Name: Aekita Razili
Character Birthdate: 31/07/2005
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Your e-mail: blonde_desires@hotmail.co.uk
A secondary form of contact: That is my MSN, PM me or something, I'm generally always availably by my email.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Just clicked on an affiliate button whilst browsing, found I liked it here!

Initial post:

Here is one of Aekita, though on a different (human/wolf) site:

Aekita loved the way Ade knew what to do with her. The way he grabbed her tightly as if he might not let go, adding to the excitement in the atmosphere around them. She could feel the lustful nature of her sin beginning to pound ever strong in her veins; increasing the hurried beat of her heart and making her bright green eyes sparkle with unspoken passion. If Ade thought he was a bad egg when it came to relationships, he obviously hadn't met Aekita. She was certainly the one to love you and leave you, perhaps coming back for a bit more fun another time. However she wasn't one to trust in a relationship. If she saw a hunky looking guy walking down the street, she'd make a beeline straight for him. Not a single question of doubt passing her mind in any of her 'unholy' actions.

She also enjoyed the effect she had on him, most movements bringing about a reaction from him in some manner, and vice versa. His groan only excited her more and his fingers, as light as her dress itself, traced their way up her thigh. At his touch she felt her back arch slightly, a shiver of pleasure running through her body in one quick movement. "Hm. Your permission. Now that it's granted, however..." Aekita didn't say anything to his words, merely letting loose one of her most dazzling smiles. As he brushed the straps from her dress the garment slipped down slightly, but not by much because of the material's tight nature. As he grazed his lips across her shoulder, he raised those magic goose-pimples along her skin for a moment before they disappeared as she watched him remove his shirt.

Her greedy hands went straight to his chest and she let her fingers run slowly across the hard planes of his stomach. She removed her fingers though as he went to undo his breeches, not wanting to get in the way. Instead her hands fluttered to her dress, which she removed with a small tug, letting it float down about her ankles. Despite the relatively warm room, with no clothes on, she quickly grew a little cold, pushing herself closer to Ade and meeting his kiss, wrapping one arm about his neck whilst the other slipped inside his breeches.

Heres another one (Kiana): http://wolf-tracks.net/index.php?viewtopic.php?t=236

Another one as Kiana: http://wolf-tracks.net/index.php?viewtopic.php?t=272

These last two are threads, so obviously have more than three posts in them. Just wanted to give you variety.
Accepted. :3 I'll put you up to be titled. Welcome to Twilight Vale!

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]