Rabbits
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Her time with the rodents in her wagon had been brief for most. Hadley spent the majority of his time caring for them, keeping them out of the merchandise and healthy. They had grown, which was good for Amy. Unfortunately, there would still be a long time before the rabbits would be good for anything, and Amy's patience had run out. She hated the small pests running all over the place.

She heard a crashing in the back of the wagon. Hadley flinched, waiting for the inevitable. Amy snapped. Turning around she snarled. I'm giving these rabbits to the next intelligent species I see, or so help me there will be blood!

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]