Sunrise on a New Day
Here we go![html]

He could hear them approaching him, so he tucked his head further into the brush. He had been able to see them before, but he needed to make sure that his white fur was concealed under the brush. He held his breath until Savina’s face popped in front of him. He sighed, feeling defeated now that he had been discovered. He pulled himself out from beneath the bush and cast a defiant look towards Sirius. I won, and you didn’t is what it said.

With Savina’s question, Apollo piped up first. He knew the rules, and he knew that Sirius did too. Maybe Savina wasn’t aware. "Sirius has tah be the seeker now, ‘cause he’s the one that got found first," Apollo informed her with a nod of his head. "You and me get to hide now." He stood impatiently where he was, waiting for his brother to hide his eyes and to begin counting.

[/html]
[html]
Yay short post XD

It had been so long since she had played this game, that the rules were pretty fuzzy to her. Savina knew about having to close your eyes and count, but beyond that she had forgotten most of the other "rules". Luckily Apollo was more than willing to inform her that Sirius had to be the seeker next since he had been the first to be found. "Ahhhh, I see. I hadn't remembered that part of the game." She smiled at Apollo.

Sable wolfess turned her head back to the green eyed pup and winked at him. "I guess you better get to closing your eyes and counting then." Right now she was thinking about how hard or easy she should make it for the young male to find her. She didn't want to make it too easy, but she also didn't want him to have to spend half the day trying to find her. Decisions, decisions...

[/html]