like you, mommy
[html]
OOC junk goes here...

He had bathed once back over the mountains, but the scent of the ash of the northern lands still clung to him. They were fascinating lands, and he'd enjoyed wandering them. The events of the past week or so taunted him, teased him. The wounds from Amy had healed over. The thoughts of Firefly were distant as he put space between himself and her. Even the image of Gemma had faded into a pleasant dream. So here the male was, the original wounds Ayasha had cared for healed or scarred. He had thoughts in his mind, but mostly he wanted to see if she still wanted him.

He paused, well outside of the packland she called home. Perhaps he would be allowed to call it home as well, if she still wanted him. He hoped so; he really did love her. She was clean and pure, everything that was beautiful in his life. He ran his fingers through his messy rumpled mane, using his fingers to comb it into some semblance of neatness. He took a moment to straighten his tank top and jeans before letting a soft howl for his girlfriend to come to the border for him.

Flashes of some nightmare came to him for a moment as the last few notes of his howl drifted away.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
After leaving Liam early in the morning and then talking to her mother, Ayasha was in a rather sullen mood. It would appear that if they wanted to be together, they would have to find a new place to call home. Cercatori d’Arte had thrown Liam out and would never let him near their borders. And AniWaya would not welcome him either. So they need a place for a murderer and his girlfriend. Because despite what Ayasha wished, that is what Liam was.

She took to patrolling to stay out of her mother’s way after their discussion. Her mood was lifted when she heard Liam call for her and she quickly left the borders and ran to where he was standing. She didn’t know if he would want her but she definitely wanted him. She grinned at him and went to hug him. ”Liam!”

Though she did need to give him the bad news, all of it. ”We need to talk. I talked to my mom and she has said that you won’t be welcome in AniWaya. And she said I can’t see you.” She frowned. ”But I’m not going to stop see you. We’ll find a new home that will accept us.” She hoped that he would understand.
She came and hugged him, and he hugged her tightly. Her words came as no surprise to him, and he kissed her gently. "Don't worry about it, kiddo. We'll figure something out. Hell, worse comes to worst, we could maybe thing about starting our own pack, or just being two loners." He grinned his crooked grin, tugging lightly on a tuft of her hair. "Only thing that matters is that we love each other, right?" He kissed her again, feeling at ease, the Liam of just scant weeks ago gone, faded into some black hole.

Since the destruction of the shadow wolf, he'd felt different. He was stronger, more able. He carried himself differently, too, now that his illness was over. (Or so he thought.)

Little did he know, his issues would never be over. He'd hear his butterflies for the rest of his life. Mostly he'd be able to control himself, as long as he let out some of the pressure some of the time. The ways would vary, and he'd always do his best to keep the details from Ayasha, his beautiful woman.

He nipped playfully at her, his tail wagging slowly. "So, when you coming with me, kiddo? When you leaving all of this behind and coming to be with me?" He nibbled on her shoulder again, playfully grooming it.

"Things will be different with you on my side, kiddo. I promise." Liar. Don't make promises you can't keep.

((WC:242))
He didn’t seem surprised at her words and Ayasha allowed herself to be held close. She needed this contact with Liam and was glad that he seemed to still want her. He kissed her and spoke about their options, sort of. ”I know that we will. Have any thoughts of where you want to go? I think north might make sense so we can be further from this.” She would let her mother know where she was, though long after she was gone.

He nipped at her and she giggled but then he asked her a question and found he was making it hard for her to think. But she didn’t want him to stop. ”I’m not sure yet. I need to make sure my mom and I are OK before I leave. So a couple of weeks?” She wished that she could leave now but knew that would be impossible. She only hoped that he would understand.

He promised thing would be different and although she didn’t entirely believe him, she nodded. Though she did correct him. ”I know that you’ll at least try.” But she kissed him and hoped that soon they could go further into what they both had wanted that day not too long ago. She wanted to make sure that he was fine first. She didn’t really want to leave him, at least not yet so she wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest.
((WC: 368))

Had he given any thought to where he wanted to go? Liam blinked, kissing his beautiful and pure woman gently. "Honestly, not really. But north does sound nice. Far away from our old packs as possible." When she said she wasn't ready to leave yet, he felt deflated somewhat. "A couple of weeks is a long time, kiddo." He paused, then kissed her again. "But if I gotta wait, then that's okay. After all, you waited on me. Turn about is fair play and all that good stuff. Right?"

He nuzzled her neck, breathing in her sweet scent. He nipped playfully, his tail wagging slowly. He lifted his head for a moment, an impish gleam in his eyes, a crooked grin on his lips. "Have I told you lately just how beautiful you are, kiddo? Your fur is so soft and silky, your eyes... Ah, kiddo, I could drown in them happily. But best of all is your love for me. You're the only one who truly sees me, you're the only one who can whisper the butterflies away." He kissed her again, slower and deeper this time, taking his time and tasting her mouth.

He pulled away after a moment, grinning crookedly at her, looking like the cat that caught the canary. The change from the Liam she'd seen the last time was drastic. This was more like the Liam she'd met on the borders of D'Arte. He nipped at her ear playfully, then winked roguishly at her. He wanted to test his limits with her, wanted to play around for a while. He knew she should be getting back, especially if she wasn't supposed to be near him. Yet, he didn't want to relinquish her, didn't want to give her up just yet.

Overhead the wind rustled through the bare trees, through the pines. The sound was so distinctly different from the butterflies, that he actually glanced up to see what was making the noise this time. He realized he hadn't heard the butterflies since pulling Ayasha into an embrace. Although part of him missed the silken whispers of the black butterflies dry wings, the silence was good in a strange sort of way. Peaceful, even.
OOC: Want to end with your post or do you want to continue?

IC: She nodded at his support of going north. ”I have an uncle of sorts in Anathema. But we can ask around when we’re up there.” When he deflated, she smirked. ”Though I could be convinced to leave earlier.” She stroked her hands over his chest and gave him a kiss on the nose. ”But I need to talk to my mom again. We left on not so amiable terms and I want her to not be angry with me.”

Liam then started to talk about how pretty she was and whispering the butterflies away. She gave him a soft smile and remarked, ”What made you turn so poetic, loverboy?” But she sobered up and said, ”Has anyone told you how handsome, no hot, you are? Because you are and I feel rather lucky that you love me. And no matter how tough things get, I’ll always love you.” She was about to kiss him but he beat her to it and kissed her. She responded back, slipping her arms around his neck to pull herself against him his head closer to hers.

He pulled away and gave her the grin that would always melt her heart and make her breath catch. He then started to tease her and it was obvious that he wanted to test her limits. And although she wanted to let him have his way with her, she knew that they should wait until they could truly be together. Which made her want to leave earlier. She put her hand on his chest to gently stop him. ”Not to be a party-pooper but we should stop for now. When we can finally be together, you can your way with me,” here she had a wicked grin, ”But until then, we can’t. I’ll tell you what, I’ll leave about a week into this next month, OK?” She nuzzled against him.