cylindrical sea
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.blaise{padding:10px; border: 4px double #ddd; background:#D1D1D1; text-align:justify; color: #551A8B; font-family:georgia; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.blaise b {text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #000; color:#71C671;}
</style>

blaise
sweet berries ready for two ghosts are no different than you

Her first real tragedy was not so terrible anymore. As the days passed she grew stronger and happier, because although her mother was not of this world anymore, she had left her in the most wonderful place the girl could ever have imagined. She did not know such beauty existed. The wolves were just so warm; she saw it in the way they interacted with one another, eyes and smiles alive with love. Sometimes she forgot who was related, for the Dreamers seemed more like one family than several living together. Blaise felt welcome among them, felt she already belonged with them. Good things did happen when she followed what her mother asked of her.

The house was as magnificent as it was cozy. Blaise was reluctant ever to leave it because more of her new family could be found inside at any given time and she liked to be near them. As she stood on a small wooden chair and peered out a back window, the soft, pale clouds parted and the sun returned her gaze. It showed her the shadows of the forest dancing merrily on a sparkling white-gold floor. She longed to be out there all of a sudden!

Blaise found a door that had not quite closed, nosed it open with a lot of difficulty and bounded into the inviting sunlight. The air was cold and fresh with the scent of trees, tingling her nose and throat soothingly. In ecstasy, she leaped through thick drifts of snow, fancying herself a joyful little rabbit. She entertained herself this way, digging and jumping and tunneling, until her breaths came in rapid gasps that iced her chest. Just nearby was a low stone wall piled with snow, and Blaise decided she must climb it. It took her a matter of seconds to figure that wall out and pull herself to the top, where she sat on her bottom and caught her breath with a blissful smile on her lips.

ghosts are now waiting for you, are you dreaming?

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

WC: 393. Omg I'm sorry, this post sucks but I wanted to get a reply to you.

Word Count → 000

When I'm awake, I'm still dreaming.

In the days that followed the ceremony, a light snow fell from the heavens. The earth had eventually gathered enough of it to make the Dreamer world a winter wonderland. It was a nice change of pace for the newly mated woman to be outdoors, where the sun shone upon the dazzling waves of snow and frost-kissed treetops. Giselle had a simple cloak on over her usual garments, and it swirled about her legs as the snow white female made her way out of the Manor with her companion perched along one shoulder, his chocolate body draped around the woman like a protective scarf.

"Oh, would you just look at it~!" Her tones were nearly lyrical, looking upon the fresh white snow with joy. "Who would have thought winter could be so lovely?" As she stepped off of the porch, she nearly stumbled, the snow deeper than she expected at first. Afterwards, she walked carefully, taking note to watch her step as much as she did winter's scenery. Giselle thought to take a nice walk to the lake, for she had nothing to do within the Manor that day. Her new mate was busying himself and looking after Heritage, and looking upon the same books over and over had taken their toll. Nostrils breathed in the cool scent of the pines and the frost - the pale princess would take her time to enjoy the world before she had to return.

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes~" o/` She began to sing, feeling a song come to heart with a welcoming smile. Her destination was still a ways away, and 'Elle did not walk far before something caught her eye. Tux squeaked curiously at a bounding object in the snow, darting in and out of the earth. "A rabbit?" She wondered, powder blues dancing in interest. The lake would have to wait, for this new thing now caught the ivory woman's interest. When she noticed the rabbit - no, a pup - scramble up a small, snowy hillside, Giselle froze. What was a pup doing out here all by itself? As the bounding pup's rump settled onto the mound of snow, she approached cautiously, but with an expression as warm as her own heart. "Oh, well hello there little one. Are you lost?"

Image courtesy of Barbara Cannnela@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle_fairytale .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giselle_fairytale p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle_fairytale b {color:#f7cad2; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #111111; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle_fairytale {background-color:#bbb2b8; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8027/gis ... rytale.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#777f8c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.giselle_fairytale .tagline {font-family:'MedievalSharp', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:20px; padding:15px 15px 15px 0px; text-align:right; color:#fffff0;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:70px;font-family: 'Tangerine', 'times new roman', times, serif; color:#725e81;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner {margin:0px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.giselle_fairytale .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
your post was awesome! the wait doesn't bother me, I'm pretty dang slow.

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.blaise{padding:10px; border: 4px double #ddd; background:#D1D1D1; text-align:justify; color: #551A8B; font-family:georgia; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.blaise b {text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #000; color:#71C671;}
</style>

blaise
sweet berries ready for two ghosts are no different than you

Her eyes followed the length of the stone wall and saw that it curved slightly into the trees. Piled with snow and slick with ice, it would be hard to walk on, but she didn't care. The challenge of keeping her footing only made the task more exciting and more necessary, and if she made it into the forest! That would be an accomplishment to tell everyone about. Blaise drew a deep breath and took a few wobbly steps forward, her body swaying dangerously. She stayed upright, though, and with a gasp of pride she leaped forward. She may have landed where she intended if the strange noise hadn't startled her, jerking her sideways, off the wall and into the snow.

Landing on her rear end, Blaise sneezed snow from her nose and frantically looked around for the source of the noise. It was right in front of her. Leaning toward her was a striking young woman, equipped with the oddest little critter the Blaise had ever seen. Her bright eyes darted from the woman to the weasel, as both baffled the sheltered child. She could imagine what kind of animal lounged around the wolf's neck, its body was so unnaturally long. And the woman, with her bright clothing, pale fur and fiery mane, was exceptionally beautiful, like a creature from one of the stories her mother had read to her. Blaise's tail went off rapidly as she looked up at them both, her eyes wide in wonder.

Teh heh! she giggled. Why did everyone she met always ask her if she was lost? I not lost. I climb dis wall by myself! she yelped proudly, squaring her shoulders. My name Blaise. Who you, you guys? She hesitated slightly, impatient to hear their names.

ghosts are now waiting for you, are you dreaming?

template by revo. <3

[/html]