but I'm sure she was in hell
[html]

--

He didn’t blink as she parried with words carried by her sharp tongue. Had his facial expression not been so severed from his mind, he might have smiled. Naturally, he did not. He was not here to gain her trust, but to gather visually precious, though otherwise worthless jewels for a silly, silly thing. But Itachi had never been heads over heels, and didn’t know any better than to run along with it.

The white dog’s words about being harmless were served much too late to seem sincere against golden audits. Delicate yet sharp knives hid in the loose fabric that hung about her sinewy form and could kill with ease if she knew how to handle them. And, in his experience, luperci rarely carried equipment unless they had knowledge of how to handle it.

He did not know of any rumours of criminal nests in the northern area of the Kingdom of Thorns. The scent that lingered with her own had no quarrels with Salsola, but the man wasn’t entirely up to date, and could easily be mistaken. Perhaps there was a deeper reason why she had acted as she had. Itachi disliked not knowing, disliked taking chances. It would be so much simpler to take her life. But slowly, he was learning that simple wasn’t better in every instance. ”I minded my own business. Why didn’t you leave peacefully of your own accord?” His gaze did not stray from hers.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]