Creepy Crawlers of the Sea
[html]

Anatoliy laughed at her words of subtle praise, a low rumbling sort of laugh. "I am hardly zhat. I just fish. Zhey can hunt just fine from vhat I can see. Zhey von't starve vithout me. All I do is take care of zhe vatervays and zhe fishing, for now. Unofficial for now, zhough." Anatoliy was not remotely vital to the pack and he preferred to keep it that way. Out of sight and out of mind, he could offend no one and no one would go out of their way looking for him to cause mischief. If he was hard to find on top of being unimportant, he was going to enjoy a quiet life much more easily. Anann was the one who needed to be easy to find, and she was. The two of them stayed in her quarters in the courthouse near Jazper. Because of their relationship, they shared the room rather than having separate rooms. Thankfully, it had been large enough to fit them and the room their needed as they were a significantly taller couple. Possessions had never been a problem as they did not adorn themselves too much.

Eclipse finished her meal, so the Russo rose. He was careful to avoid stepping on the glass plate. Hands at his waist with his looming presence over the shorter girl, he was certainly a terror to behold for anyone coming by. "Finish up and I'll teach you to fish. Is good for any cook to know more zhen vone vay to make things and how to get zhem too. If you know how to get it, is easier to do better and understand vhat you are cooking. Makes for better food, I am zhinking." He waved his hands up to get her motivated to rise, to instill an air of immediacy. That was always better, and if she truly did not want to learn she was keep her bum on the ground and tell him to go stuff it.

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:75%; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 239 :: OOC: Sorry so late and short ; ;

To Eclipse he could be a vital part for if they didn’t have to worry about hunting they could worry about more things, as he said, they were warriors so they did quite a bit of training, though she could see why any wolf would want to hunt. It was instinct and helped build muscle, though she said nothing but gave him a polite smile. He seemed content with his answer and she wouldn’t argue with him, grinning as he put his plate down and stood offering her to teach her how to fish she hurried to clean off the plates of what was left of the fish, tossing them in the fire and returning them to her bag, she would wash them later. Now she would learn something new and important. Her tail moving at top speed she stood up, grinning at the russian man.

“I would love a new way to fish. Catching them with my hands is rather.... hard. My friend Malachi, she made it lo so easy.”

She said. Malachi had actually been an adoptive mother for a short time, and she had taught Eclipse to fish, though in the more shallow of waters as the bear had been the one to save poor Eclipse from flowing away in a stream when she was just a pup. Eclipse made to follow him as she was on her feet and ready.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]