I made it clear I'd get my money's worth
[html]

sswm 359. God I fail aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA

Those who did not know the quiet and strange personality of the Boss’ demoted Protégé could easily come to believe that the blonde man with the unmoving face was asleep. But they were fools to assume so, for beyond blonde eyelids, a conscious mind worked. But for now, the world beyond had been shut out so that the days thoughts could find order within his vast mind. He was a quiet observer of nature, less of an enforcer like the rest of the wolves of their odd little Kingdom. He adored the crimson taste of wet blood on his tongue, but rarely went out of his way to obtain it. The best kicks were for free, and abstinence was allowed to build up to unbearable heights before he allowed himself to indulge in.. sin, was it? He walked the path of violence on occasion, but he was more than happy to abstain, especially now when the fragile China depended him. How pitiful that her continued presence in this world rested on a man struck by madness.

Daylight still pressed against his eyes, but day or night did not matter. The beacon of light he so quickly had come to depend on was not within the desired proximity, and the ache in the soles of his feet clenched his desire to walk the distance to the north-western cities. He didn’t need to touch the slightly bulging pocked in the chest-pocket of his dark coat to count the few pieces of suitable stones that he had managed to scrape together. Secrets were delicious things. Drawn in by his stillness, the frosted air sought to feed from his warmth. His plush fur protected well against unpleasant weather, though it was noticeable that the temperature was still dropping. Clenched jaw refused to allow teeth to shatter behind closed lips though. China was in need of shelter—a home, and he had yet to be able to offer her something better than his limited supply of furs taken from the prey he himself had hunted. Perhaps he should think of a better gift than one for simple viewing pleasure.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]