I beg for forgivness
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +490 OOC :: set early morning on the 7th

Blood... blood and sweat that was all she could smell that was all she could smell and it made her sick. Aeron was draped over Elzar she could hardly tell where his body ended and hers began. Aeron huffed as she laid there on him feeling his body move she had done all she could to stop her arm from bleeding but she could tell it was still bleeding and she could feel her self slipping in and out of reality.

It was like a drug the loss of blood as she lay there fading into a world where things were not real. She could see Io happy she was actually happy not what seemed to be happiness. The smell of blood changed to flowers as she watched Io with the children. Adwen and her brothers playing together happy. This was what she wanted.

She reached for Io looking at her. She was everything Aeron wanted everything Io had made her happy. Here nothing was wrong there was no fighting there was nothing but calm and wondrous love between the two women.Aeron smiled pulling Io close to her holding her tight. This is what Aeron truly wanted but this was reality. She had no memory of becoming injured. she had become delusional.

Aeron was lost in the world that was fake barely staying on Elzar. She was passed out as the horse moved towards the place his master called home. He was the ark that would bring her to safety. He could do nothing else but bring her to Io. Aeron mumbled something that could hardly be understood.

Her world was going to go up in flames as slowly a fever started to set in from blood loss. She could smell smoke as she found herself looking around. Terror ripped through her as she hurried to gather the children. She raced with them to Io as they ran. She had to save them. As they ran they were stopped by more fire. Aeron flinched atop Elzar as she went through her winds world.

N...n.nooo pppl..please don't She mumbled into Elzar as she begged the fire in her mind to stop. She wanted her family safe. But soon it seemed that they were surrounded by the flames unable to move.

Elzar had stopped at the hotel he moved in place he wasn't sure what to do. He let out a loud noise trying to alert Io. Zenna had been sleeping by the door when the call startled her. Looking out a window she was quick to race to Io and Aeron's room. Loud and annoying meows erupted from her as she looked at Io. Io...Io... Io Aeron's hurt Io io io the feline chanted trying to get her attention. Trying to get her to move.

Aeron laid there still atop her horse. she mumbled to herself. "Io i love you She mumbled over and over again.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 336 :: most of what she is saying is not in English, oh and she's pretty much freaking out and she's in secui form

Io had been sleeping, divulging in an afternoon with the four children. Dymtr slept fitfully alongside his brother, both were kicking and biting each other as they slept. Jostling for better positions to allow more warmth. Many times they had caught Io in their games and once already she had move Jandro away, but he had woken up and sleepily dragged himself back to his favoured position. Adwen slept the other side of them, far enough away to avoid any accidental injuries and was silent for most of the nap, only fidgeting every so often in her sleep. Estrella (for that was the name herself and Leon agreed on when she first found herself on their doorstep) slept the least. She made her nest next to Io's head. Always attempting to wake her 'mother' up to play, She nibbling on Io's fur and fed every so often, seemingly bored of lying around. And in the moments Io was away, she wondered where the hell Aeron was.

Her question was answer some moments later. And in one swift motion she was on her feet, disrupting all from their sleep. She attempted to leave, but four little puzzle face stared up at her. 'Ma?' Dymtr said, yawning alongside his brother, who leaned on him for support. 'I will be back in a moment. Go to sleep', she said, stepping forward before leaning down and nuzzling each of them quickly. And then she darted down the hall to find Aeron.

Zenna met her halfway, babbling about Aeron. Io followed her and was nearly sick at the sight. 'Aeron!' she gasped, 'What the hell happened?' she was well aware that Aeron had no idea what she was saying but it was a natural reaction to avoid English. Picking her up (while was more dragging) Io pulled her into the lounge, not wanting the pups to find her. She then rushed off to find the first aid kit and on her return she began tending to Aeron wounds.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: +288 OOC :: set early morning on the 7th

Aeron had been lost in her world she was tired and she could no longer fight to protect her family. The fever she was beginning to suffer from was tearing her mind apart. "I..Io" The words faint as The russet woman dragged Aeron into a room where the children could not see her. The minor wounds were nothing most would bruise and be ok. Her arm would take some time and with no doubt would scar.

Aeron gurgled a bit as she began to somewhat come too. The smell of blood and Io was around her. Still somewhat lost in her mental world she shot up looking at her arm she bit her lip. She could no longer smell the fire but it was here. Where were the children?

Slowly it seemed that reality was beginning to set in as aeron looked around. No this was home they were safe. she glanced at her arm again trying to remember what had happened. That little witch She snarled. She pulled at what she had wrapped her arm in random cloth where the heck had she gotten it? She couldn't remember much, she had left Io with the kids to just think and train what had that gotten her? Her butt kicked thats what. if Io found out she'd kill her.

She looked around she needed to get out of here. She could go run and hide or or what? hmm Io would smell the blood and wonder what happened. She'd be dead. Io hated her getting into fights. she hated her leaving for long periods of time. it'd be safe to say that most days Io might hate Aeron. She could smell Io clearly. What would she do?

[/html]
[html]

3+

Io had fixed Aeron up fairly quickly, she kept her cool enough to stop herself from shouting but the annoyance only built up as she sat and waited for Aeron to gain a little more strength before confronting her. Io bit her lip, what on earth had happened? It wasn't as if she didn't expect Aeron to get into fights any more than Aeron expected her to go of and lie with men, but for her to loose? She felt as if it was her that had been insulted by failure. She sighed and considered herself. The boys and Adwen had gone back to sleep, Estrella sat on her lap sleeping. A result of constant whining and her siblings' growing tired of her. She was a simple child, in more than one way, but she was further back in her development and couldn't be blamed. Io was sure she'd be fine as she grew.

Aeron woke with a snide word against whoever injured her. 'You should not be fighting. You have a family' she noted bluntly, half hidden by the shadows that were cast over her from the gap in the lounge curtains. 'What were you thinking?' she asked, irritated, but not that you could tell by her voice. It was toneless, neutral, as most of her everyday speech was. Another while passed, a few minutes, before she spoke again. 'Not like you to lose'. It was a fact, she'd never seen her loose a fight, unless it was verbally. Io always won then.

'The boys are worried about you she added, And Adwen'. Now she was rolling guilt. 'They wanted to know what happened. I told them to ask you in the morning, when you are awake'. Estrella fidgeted about on her lap, and Io lowered her voice. 'I was worried' there was a touch of sadness in her voice when she last spoke. It was there for a millisecond and then it was gone.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: +318 OOC :: set early morning on the 7th

Aeron was ill feeling from the blood loss. She was sick and she did not want to deal with Io. She had to and thats what made this feeling worse she was fully coming to and she could feel everything fading as she looked at her cleaned arm.

Io was no medic and that was fact but it was better then nothing. She could smell Io before she saw her. The woman was in the shadows a bit. The newest addition sitting on her lap. The normal lacking emotion that Aeron got from Io. The only light she ever saw was the mention of the children.

Aeron listen to her as always. She sighed as she put her hand on her head. She hunted me down like a dog. She stated as the woman's face flashed before her eyes. She should have listen to the male horse she should have not gone out.

The thought flashed through her head as she looked at the shadowed Io. "I don't fight because I choose to I took a rank so I wouldn't have to. I took the Iblis rank for you" She said as she snarled back the pain in her arm. She closed her mouth and looked at her.

Where are the children now?" She asked as she looked around. She sighed as she looked away from her. "I'd never mean to worry you. She said as she turned to look at her and then glanced to her right. Adwen Tormenta, spying is not appropriate. She said as she looked at the white child who slunk out.

Ma she said as she slid over to her. She snuggled into her. "Let me guess your brothers are somewhere close?" she asked as the white girl looked at her. 'Oooohhhh She stated shaking her head no. Aeron looked at Io. "I'm sorry" She said again. Shelooked at her daughter and smiled.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'What reason did you give her to hunt you down?' she questioned, the words coming out before she had even considered the comment. She didn't mind so much, had she given it any consideration it probably would have come out the same. Aeron spoke more, about her rank this time. And Io simply nodded. She had to give it to Aeron, she did come up with her fair share of come backs. Most of the even had rooting. Estrella fidgeted a little more before finally awaking. Her movements were groggy and Io assumed she'd fall back into a slumber soon. Crossing her legs again, she lifted the her to her shoulder. 'They are...' she began, hesitating when Adwen entered, '...Sleeping... she finished.

Io sat up a little more, peering through the door. 'The boys are asleep?' she half state, half questioned the snowy coated pup. Adwen nodded, and Io smiled. Secretly her mind considered this; her children were the ones behaving and then ones who were asleep. She kept her pride to herself though, remembering that Adwen was technically her's too. 'I love you' she said, a smile appeared on her face as she petted Estrella.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: +322 OOC :: set early morning on the 7th

Aeron was some what annoyed by Io and her interrogation. Aeron shouldn't have to explain herself to anyone. She looked at Io gold eyes watching the collie mix woman. She was not enjoying this one bit and at this rate Aeron was sure to snap and lash out at Io.

She was so sick of being treated like a tool that lost its use or brought shame to her. She was a warrior who changed her life. She became pregnant to bear Io children. She had a son that died the thing was deformed from Aeron's poor breeding. She was sick of being Io's issue. She did all she could for Io and things would change or she would leave leave it all.

"I don't know why, I was training out side the territory. Blowing off steam I have to strive for perfection." for you she thought. She hated the judging that Io did on her on Leon. Aeron was no longer the one in control. No the control she had was in her mind. Io had always had control. Leon didn't run the house hold Nor Aeron. Io did she was the head of the family and it was under her grace that Leon and Aeron lived here.

Adwen was all Aeron had left. Wraith hated her and Aeron was beginning to be ok with that but she wanted to take Adwen to meet her and Luc. She sighed and looked at Adwen again. "You should be resting with your brothers." she said kindly. Ooo meeeeeeeen She grummbled into aeron's fur. "Adwen I'm sure they're not mean." adwen looked at her mmmhmmm Aeron huffed looking at the child.

Aeron cared not what Adwen heard as she looked back at Io. "Do you hate me for what I do?" she asked looking at her. She had become calm and just looked at Io studding her. she knew the way her mate worked.

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io glanced up at Aeron, confused. Why would she, this strange woman, engage Aeron in a fight for no reason. 'Then it is her fault' she said simply, shrugging. Estrella gnawed on Io's fur in her sleep and the white and russet saddled woman had to smile. 'You do not have to be perfect' she replied, frowning at Aeron's comment. 'You already are'/ She held her smiled, but the soppy comment she had just made nearly made her sick. It was true, but Io was usually one to put it in more adult terms. The coy dog hybrid turned her attention to Adwen, 'Mean? I hope not' she replied, smiling. 'Why do you two not go and sleep on the opposite side of the room? she asked, addressing both girls.

Io shook her head, a frown on her face. 'No. You do not do anything wrong as far as I am concerned'. Why would she hate Aeron? They were mates after all. Io stood up, 'Get some rest. You do not need any more scars' she said with a grin. 'I'll take the girls back to bed'. 'Nyahhh!' Estrella murmured loudly, lifting her face up from Io's plush shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Never very analytical
WC :: +449 OOC :: set some time towards the 14th idk

Aeron always felt as though she was pressured by Io to strive harder and to push to be the best. She did what she though Io would like and did things that she hoped would please her. She wanted Io to always be happy she wanted Io to never worry but she had caused the woman to worry and she felt bad.

Aeron was taken aback as Io said she was perfect. Io was not normally the type to make comments like this and it worried aeron a bit was she feeling ok? Did aeron do something wrong or right? Aeron looked at Io and gave her a smile. "Thank you love."

She could feel adwen snuggling into her more and it made her feel at home. She wished the boys were down here. She wondered how long she had been out cold? How long had Io waited for her to wake?

Adwen looked at her other mother and smiled. "Dunno" She cooed as she snuggled back up to her mommy. She loked her and aeron smiled a bit almost breaking down. She found herself missing Lucillia and Wraith. Those two she had missed so much. She was missing out on everything but slowly she would try to change that.

Aeron looked at her then to Io. "I do not want to sleep alone though" She felt like a child and she knew Io didn't want blood or filth in their room. but she wanted to be with her family. At least Io, but maybe she would keep Adwen out here and sleep with her. Though maybe that was why the boys didn't get along with her. Because she was never with them.

Scars mattered not to aeron she didn't care if she looked like she had been through thousands of wars but she cared that Io would not be with her. She just wanted to hold her and be close to her. Though she could smell herself and blood and dirt just seemed to fume from her. She sighed as she looked at Adwen. "Listen to Mama Io. go protect your little sister" she said bending down. She nuzzled Adwen and gave her a kiss scooting her off to go and be with Io and the others.

Adwen looked at her mother kissing her as she fallowed Io she was not going to complain she knew her mother knew best.

Aeron smiled closing her eyes as she leaned back and listened to the silence. there was nothing out her. She felt odd normally she would be alert to the sounds each puppy made making sure each was fine. Now it was just her and she felt so alone.

[/html]
[html]

finish with your post?

Word Count → 000

It was a soppy, out of character comment for the woman. But with a contented smile she shrugged it off. Estrella wriggled towards the edge of Io's lap, eager to watch her sister. For no reason in particular. Io assumed it was just her ageing, attempting to mimic and expand by observing her siblings. Smart, the girl definitely gain Io's intelligence.

Io petted Adwen gently, smiling as she scampered off but not before setting Estrella down. The small girl, who had already begun to gain weight and size at a remarkable speed, plopped down with a thud, before standing up shakily and skidding away on the slippery wooden floors. 'Goodnight' she greeted softly. The russet and white coyote hybrid turn to the golden vixen and smiled tiredly. 'I shall stay here with you then' she replied, gesturing over to the large sofa. Io stood up, dusting herself down, a common habit now, and shifted. It was fairly swift, a marvel to any Luperci. The collie woman had never had time to waste shifting and so her speed became something of a miracle among the citizens of Cesarski. 'If you need anything just ask' she added, shaking the thick mane of her secui form before leaping upon the battered love seat.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]