My hope lies on the floor
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +467 OOC :: Barn that Leon finished Set idk the 10th or so

Aeron was sore tired and she had spent so much time making sure that she wasn’t bored but maybe there was just something that she could do. Yesterday she had obeyed and had not done anything. She had stayed home and played with the kids. She had rested she had been a very good girl she wanted it known that she was good. Now she had to misbehave she couldn’t just lay and get better.

She made her way to the barn wanting to go and see her horse. He had done so much for her these past few days. He saved her from death and then helped her to find Alaki. She was thankful that Leon was able to care for him. She hadn’t really been to the barn that Leon had built nor had she seen Leon much since she woke up a few days ago.

Aeron moved towards the building feeling her arm ache as she looked around. She spotted her handsome stallion and smiled. She walked down towards him and looked around there really wasn’t anything in here but some of the animals. She was glad that Leon wasn’t here .She didn’t need anyone else telling her that she needed to rest. She would do whatever she wanted and no one would tell her else.

”Leon sure cleaned you up good boy. Thank you Elzar. He huffed stamping his foot on the floor. ”I know I know but please don’t tell Leon I was here I had to see my Hero. She stated as she looked at the male. He and her had been through a lot in the years they had been together. She had gotten as a freshly broken Stallion. He was cocky and head strong. Not much had changed either. Elzar tossed his head back and whinnied at her.

She raised her left arm and patted him. He had been the first male she had ever learned to trust she wasn’t sure how it had happened but she was beginning to trust Leon and Noah had become a friend. She had grown up knowing that men were not good Men were evil and now everything was changed with a simple blink. Her world was shifting, Io and her were well happy as happy as a couple could be she figured. She wasn’t perfect and certainly Io was not but she made a promise to be at her side and so it would be. Till the end she would lavish Io with Gifts and love until she could do nothing else.

She leaned over kissing Elzar on the nose. ”I guess I should rest.” She said winking at the horse. She would make her leave and go and train or something. Then she would not have to worry about Io catching her ignoring orders. Though what would the coy cross do tell her she would hate her for a few days or ignore her? Wasn’t that what their life had come to anyhow? Io ignoring Aeron and the things that Aeron wanted.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

The wound on his chest throbbed and for good reason, had those claws sunk any deeper and he wouldn't be alive to be feeling irritation at his pain right now. The man held a hand to the wound over his chest and then quickly removed it with a low hiss as it only aggravated the problem. His life was rife with problems such as these, constant hammer blows onto a chisel that threatened to crack him into hundreds of small pieces and cast him to the wind. He spent most nights outside the pack since the fight with the bear, far enough away that they would not hear him calling fruitlessly into the sky for some kind of light to follow, a guide. He was always back before morning time however, back to see his sons and daughter and adopted daughter wake up and greet the morning. The children, they made him smile, even the half demon child that was Shurui's, he was determined to help him though, to not let Shurui's bad blood take over. The children.... if not for them he would have left the two woman that he catered for long ago and maybe returned to the land of his birth after finding Saxif of course. He longed for Spain, even though the memories of his sweet short time with Kailypso made his heart ache fiercely, at least there he knew that he was, he had been loved, here he could not say anything of being loved, apart from the children.

He was caught up within his mind, within his wondering s that were doing him no good and therefore did not notice the strengthening scent of Aeron as he headed towards the tables, gasping feebly every few seconds with the wounds as the wounds upon his chest pained him agonizingly. Still he was alive, he was about and able to get around, paying no heed to the beads of crimson dribbling down from his bandaged chest to his stomach and collecting within the crevices of his tool belt. He didn't care really, all he wanted was to be exhausted enough at the end of the day that he didn't even dream, those horrible nightmares would not come to him then, disturbing visions of everyone around him dead, lifeless and dripping their own life fluid. His ears however picked up the sounds of the person within the stables before he ever noticed the scent, it was only after he heard her that he noticed it, Aeron. The man was torn for a second, she had been injured as well in the fighting and as well a few days after that as well with someone at the borders. He didn't know whether to greet the man hating warrior or simply turn around and leave, in the end it was a whinny of a horse that decided it for him, he needed to do the jobs he was assigned, so he stepped into the finished stables, small plots of blood dripping from him to spatter the floor as he did so, he nodded his head at her and greeted her cautiously,

"Aeron."
314 WC

Aeron was getting ready to leave the stables though she didn’t want to. The smell of horses and the other animals the Leon cared for was heavy in this place. She didn’t want a soul to know that she was here. Io was annoyed enough about Aeron getting hurt that she did not need another lecture. She patted her horse one last time getting ready to go out and train. She sighed as she heard a sound coming from behind her. She was waiting for either Io’s stern voice to tell her to get back to bed or it to be Leon.

She had not gotten the chance with the Spaniard said but one word. She felt almost like a child who had been caught outside past bed time. She turned slightly to look at him as she smiled. “Well hello” She said trying not to act odd or anything. Though what came next was a sad and desperate plea. “Please don’t tell Io I can’t sit still any longer.” She said as she looked at him and then way.

She was feeling like such a child but she really did not want to be at home a minute longer, at least not in the home. She watched the man as she moved towards him she could swear he was angry at her or something but she couldn’t seem to place a finger on it. “Did you run here to hide for a bit too?” She asked knowing that the bear attack had caused him more injury then her. She’d been slammed into the wall which had caused dislocation of her should be he had been knocked around a bit. She moved closer to him “Oh and thank you I noticed Elzar is no longer stained with my blood.” She said assuming that the male had given the horse a bit of a bath.

He blinked as she turned around and smiled at him. Immediately putting him on alert. Why was she smiling at him? His white eyes narrowed slightly, cautiously as he strode past her to get to the horses supplies. He gasped as another stab of pain shot through him and returned her greeting quietly, breathing through his nose as he found that to be less painful. Suddenly she blurted out words, asking her not to tell Io about her being out and about. He nodded sagely without much thought to it, far be it for him to destroy what little peace she managed to find around here, he shrugged absently before speaking

"As long as you don't tell on me." A small grin twisted his muzzle sarcastically, it was unlikely that Io would care if he worked himself into the ground and crashed and burned, in fact she would probably find the entire episode amusing, she was a cold heartless bitch in that way, like a vulture feeding from others misfortune and misery. The humorless smile turned into something darker, something discontented and malevolent. Him and Aeron were the same really, both were now living a life that they didn't want to be.

Though it caused him a fair bit of pain he reached up and pulled down the large pitchfork that he had brought with him from the wall. It stretched his wounds and more blood rolled down his stomach. The man set his fork against the wall and removed his tool belt, dropping the tool laden strip of leather onto the floor in a bad nature d snow of temper. Thinking of Io had riled him up now. He turned to her and let out a small huff,

"I am always hiding from her, she hates me." Simple, short and with no feeling. He couldn't care less for Io. He nodded his head jerkily at her thank you, it struck him that Aeron had never witnessed him angry before and he idly wondered how she would react to his incensed movement and muttered curses as yet more blood stained his stomach and the floor. He wouldn't stop, he would rather pass out from blood loss first the admit defeat. He was stubborn that way just like his father and just like his daughter, it was something that ran within the family lines. Jandro would probably be the same, as for the other two bastard children that were not his? Well he couldn't say anything for them.
468 WC

Aeron never found Io to be a terrible woman she was just one that had tendencies that were no use to being a good wife and mother. Aeron looked at Leon worry read on her face as he moved she could tell he was still in pain. She could smell the blood that laced the air around him. He hadn’t healed Io had hounded her not to kill herself and here was Leon working literally to the bone.

She watched him move and she no longer feared for herself but for him she wanted to make him stop but she feared making him feel bad once again. She snarled a bit as she looked at him. “Who do you think you are working like this. You need to let this heal.” She said looking at the blood that was slowly dripping onto the floor. Aeron found herself moving closer to him as she wondered whether or not she should be so hard on him. Maybe for once someone needed to be some needed to put their foot down.
Aeron moved closer to him her arm was nothing compared to his. “Leon stop you are in no shape to be working.” She said she looked at him. They were the same yet different Leon just couldn’t see what Aeron could. She looked at Him as she worried a bit. “Leon let me help you I can seal the wound so it will not bleed.” She said. It was the truth it would hurt like hell but she could at least stop it from bleeding right now.

She moved closer so that she was in front of him. Deep down she knew Io was well Io but she was not a bad person. “Leon do not think that. She’s just not good showing it.” She had seen the worry in Io when aeron had been hurt. She knew it was there She only wished that Leon could see the side of Io Aeron knew. Aeron knew it was there even though she too at times hated Io for the things she did. Aeron smiled and reached for his face she was sorry for the things Io did to him. For making him leave his home for uprooting everything for what? Aeron sighed as she looked at him. “I’ve done nothing good for you give up your pride for once. Allow me to help you.” She would not stop for she would not allow him to say no to her. She stood there as she awaited an answer they were so close that she could feel his breath she felt so bad for being so mean to him. She looked up at him with golden eyes what else could she say or do to show him that she really was sorry.
sorry for being a herp derp

He was confused and didn't like it. Himself and Aeron had never really interacted much before this moment and he had received the very correct sense that she disapproved of himself and wanted him removed from the picture. He had grown used to being unwanted, in this house and in this pack even the leadership would see the end of him, if Alaki had anything to say. He twisted as she suddenly snarled at him, his own lips curling back slightly to reveal sharp teeth until she revealed the reason for her anger then they were re-covered. His expression slid to surprised before sinking back into its dark humor,

"I am doing my job, I have no worth here other than this, I have healed before in the past and I will do so again." Anger seemed to remove much of his accent rendering his voise an almost emotionless tone despite the anger plain upon his face. The situation again mocked him, here they were griping at each other over something that didn't matter. She came closer to him and the male backed away from her, he didn't appreciate the rug being pulled out from under his feet and all the rules changed in one stroke. He could handle resentful Aeron, unforgiving Aeron who made it pretty clear that she disliked him, now for her to suddenly change her stance it was unnerving and the man's eyes were wide with something that could almost be considered fear but wasn't quite that.

She wouldn't stop following him an d the man's ears ears pulled back against his head, blackness boiled up inside of him but he refused to unleash it upon the golden coyote, he was trying to get away from her but she wasn't letting him,

"No help, I don't need help." Was it really that? He would easily accept help from Analise or even Xyza so why did he refuse it from Aeron, she was part of the same family was she not? It was because he did not want to let the walls he had built between them be knocked down only to have her go back to her man hating, uncaring self. Indifference he could deal with but switching back and forth between that and appearing to care would be the cause of much pain for him and he saw the trap waiting to spring, maybe she wouldn't even realise she was ding it but he was so so sure that she would. Anathema had changed him for the worse, he was a bitter man now and darkness resided inside of him where it had not before.

His nostrils flared as Aeron tried to refute his statement that Io hated him, and he barked with laughter, humorless and sarcastic again. "You know as well as I do that she had no care for me, only for you and Analise. I am just an unwanted addition." There was no self pity in his voice for he did not pity himself anymore, he had stopped that after he had realised it got him nowhere, the male flinched and moved his head backwards out of her reach as she made to touch his face, a mask of undisguised defiance still remaining upon it.