finding my place in this world
[html]

OOC:: This is J'adore being pissed off about the war's aftermath, takes place on the AW beaches~ this may be part one of two since i have to have a thread where he comes up with what his new rank will be, but that will have to wait because I have no idea which to pick because nothing suites him :|

J'adore sat on the beach, unable to do much else. It had been awhile since his rank had been stolen and for some while now he hadn't much to do, nothing in the way of ranks. Nothing particularly caught his eye, he could have always aim for the fire keeping rank again but no doubt Ralla would have that rank back in no time. He had been in a foul mood, irritated by the fact some stranger and leaders of other packs could chop and change the ranks all they liked. He wanted his god damn rank back! He'd worked hard for it and the title Itse hardly suited him. He'd been skilled, a warrior and this Maska had ruined it all for him. J'adore had been so tempted to run away and leave everything behind but he wasn't a coward.

'Why don't you talk to her?' Ptitsa questioned, sailing high above on the coastal winds. J'adore shook his head, throwing a stone in the foam. 'She's one of the ones who took my rank away' he replied simply. The bird landed beside him in an instant, approaching closer before setting her eyes on the drifting waves. She sighed, 'She is your leader now, learn to accept it. It was done for the good of AniWaya-' she attempted to reason, but rage built up in the male. 'The good of AniWaya!? Leaving us unprepared so that they could launch a revenge attack if the so pleased to?!' he hissed, all respect for his guide dissolving. 'They said Dawali was not chosen by the spirits. Why did you lot not warn him? You are a spirit!' he roared, standing. Ptitsa's feathers ruffled, but she said nothing. J'adore sat back down and let tears fall from his eyes, 'I worked hard for that rank. I don't want to be a craftsman, I don't want to be a medic! I want to protect my family, my tribe. And they have taken it away'. He shook his head, 'Do you have any idea what that is like?' he questioned.

Ptitsa spoke, 'This have their place in life, Spaniard' she took to the air again. 'Things will get better'

<style>
.jasunset .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jasunset p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jasunset b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jasunset {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jasunset .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8f6a3f.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]