I wish I was in your arms (part 2)
OOC: Little terribly written but oh wellz

Saxif was exhausted beyond belief when she tied the small slip of paper into a roll. She handed it to her friend who promised to ensure its delivery. Jesyntha had been so kind to her, so supporting and loving. Saxif wished she could feel more for her but her heart felt closed like a chest buried deep within. The only ones who seemed to unlock it was the pair of tiny bundles that suckled at her chest. She could not see their eyes but she knew they were Leon’s knew they were his with such a joyous belief it would be a shock to her discovery that it just was not true. For the pale ball before her was not Leon’s but in that moment he was, for time to come he would be until his eyes would set upon her. Then her heart would shatter her mind would be thrown into confusion but in time it will be revealed of her choices. For that moment she loved her sons equally and played with the small goofy dark scruff atop her chocolate coloured son’s head. Leon was with her now. And once she handed the letter to her friend it was then she realized what to name them. Neoxi and Neoli She said with a soft smile upon her glowing face. Even with the sorrow of losing the pair of twin girls she was grateful to have her sons. Their names a tribute to a late night conversation with Leon. Their playful hopes and dreams briefly expressed. Now a reality and they lay before her, her sons… their sons.

The letter arrived some days later when it was sent on the 2nd of January. The pigeon called out for a second time to the brown wolf as it perched on the pigeon house of the strange pack. The letter that would be received was written in terrible script but just enough to be read. It was clear Saxif gained help writing it but it was clear she wrote it herself. Her teachings were constant and with her letters known it would not be long before she started to comprehend words more easily. She was proud of her first and was even more so proud to have Leon as its recipient.

Something beautiful happened yesterday. Something beyond anything I could ever imagine. I have never felt this way and as it happened I could only think of you. That you should have been here to witness such a joyous event. But know this my friend that even with my regret of leaving it was a necessary wrong. One day I hope we could share a moment just as I had. As frightening and as beautiful one day I promise you we will share it together. I wish I could be clearer, wish I could tell you but even with my joy I have doubt, I worry, in time you will understand. When I return you shall know and whether or not you will hate me I will understand. I miss you so much Leon, miss you unlike anything I ever thought possible. In time I will be in your arms again, near you enough to hear your voice, to watch your face change from emotion to emotion. Writing this I wish I was there now just so you could see my joy, feel my happiness but for now know that I am safe my friend. That it will be long before I come home but when I do it will be a glorious event.