Shattered Coast
[html]

Shattered Coast; Pirata Grotto, All welcome^^ Just don’t kill me D= Des too pwetty for that! ^^

What place had he stumbeled upon this time? The place was rocky, there must have been at least a hundred small islands off shore, at least he thought so. It looked like little caves had formed in the rocks, he wondered if any of them would be safe to explore.

The wind was blowing quite frisky and the waves of the ocean hit fiercly against the sharp shaped rocks. It was a magnificent site, he had to stop and take a good look, enjoy the sight. The black male looked at the sky, it was bluish grey, and in the horizon one could spot the sun breaking thru the clouds. It was a surreal picture.

He kept on walking, stumbeling a little, it would probably have been easier to walk if he hadn’t been in his luperci form, but he didn’t bother with changing back, he would much rather enjoy the scenary.

The dark bluish male spotted something ahaead, as the water had started to reveal a small path of rocks leading up to a dark entrance of a cave. He had for the most of the time in Souls just kept to his pack land, stuffing himself with rabbits and small prey and mainly just relaxing. But that quickly got old, so he had found himself straying around from time to time hoping for something to happen. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn’t.

[/html]
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... _04bot.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">
ooc

This was the place where he had gotten off the ship. Or jumped off. He did not think that the crew would appreciate being one man short, but he had not been able to stay on there for one second more. Thoughts of his lover were still running through his head, though the male had died more than a month earlier. The problem was that Zephyr had nothing else to do but think about Devlin.

The dark gray male sniffed along the coast, heading toward the caves. He could still smell the scent of the ship amongst the sea salt. His nose was accustomed to the smell of the brine and salt, so he was able to pick up more scents than most. He turned toward the water, opening his mouth widely. Deeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvv. Come baaacckkk!

[/html]
[html]

Halfway into the cave entrance Des stopped, a shrieking sound had filled the space around him. His ears flickered, someone, not far from him, had called out to the ocean. The dark male thought for a couple of seconds; should he continue his journey exploring the possibly dangerous sea caves, or should he seek out the owner of call? This time, the midnight-blue male chose the latter.

With light feet, he jumped the rocks back to the sharp black cliffs, he stopped again to smell the air. Beside the salty scent of the ocean, he cold sense a faint scent of someone else. But he couldn’t determine whether it was male or female, young or old. The wind wasn’t blowing in his direction, but he still had a faint idea of where the sound had come from.

Desaevio followed his instincts, just as he had always done. Sometimes they led him into safety, sometimes the little voice in his head was at the steering wheels leading his guts in to danger. He wondered what it would turn out to be this time.

He found the other, and as he first had thought, he didn’t have to walk far. The other male looked a bit upset, Des kept his distance, the other could be dangerous. Are you alright? he asked in a concerned manner.

[/html]
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... _05bot.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 0px;">
Sorry for taking so horribly long Sad((

He was brooding about it, and he knew this, but he didn't care. He did not really have any friends around these new lands, so he had nothing to distract him from his thoughts of the past. Devlin had been everything to him for such a long time...it was hard to do anything without him by his side. They'd had plans that when they got to shore they were going to try and start a pack of their own...but now that he was gone, those dreams had been turned upside down.

It had been a stupid plan, anyway. Who would want to join a pack with two alpha males? Dev had always been the leader, and Zeph the follower...now he had no one to follow. When he saw the other wolf he blinked. He wasn't alone? The other male was inquiring about his well being, and the Scottish wolf shrugged off his memories, opening his mouth to answer."I...well...aye, I suppose I am all right, laddie. I thought I was the only one out here, or I would've been quieter. I'm Zephyr."

[/html]
[html]

It‘s ok^^ I “punished” with a two days answering-wait *joke* :3

This ones strange accent threw the dark male off a bit, and the six-year old hadn’t been called “lad” for quite some time either, so there were two shocking elements in the others sentence, but at least he had answered. He took a few steps closer, scratching the back of his head with a sort of embarrassing expression on his face. Nice to meet you Zephyr… his arm fell to his side, I‘m Desaevio Caesius, member of Dhalia de Mai. He smiled to the other like an old friend, looking nothing like the great warrior he really was. But looks could deceive, and Des had too well experienced that, betrayed by his own and left to rot, leaving him only with an angry little voice in his head that called for revenge. One day he would probably cave in to that voice again and his hunt for Kirin would start again, like it had two years ago.

The midnight-blue male tilted his head, It‘s ok you know, I don‘t mind you yelling, the air is free for everyone, it is I who should apologise, I should probably just have left you alone, and not embarrassed you like this…. he pause for a second, the dark male wasn’t big with words, and his bedside manner were nothing to brad about. But I was worried something awful had happened and that you needed help. was he really? Hard to say, it at least seemed like the right words to use. So who were you yelling for?

[/html]
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... _05bot.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 0px;">

"A ghost." He answered simply. There were days where he could feel Devlin about, when he did nothing but think about him. That was when he felt him the strongest. Lately he'd been having trouble, though. He used to have the other male's body completely memorized, every single part, but now he couldn't remember some of it. What his face looked like, beyond what fur color he had...it was difficult for him to realize it.

"It is awfully kind of you to check up on me, though. This Dahlia de Mai place...are all the wolves there like you?"

[/html]
[html]

This time it’s my turn to appologise D= I’ve been on vacation…sorry for the wait D=

Des had never met anyone who stood by the ocean shouting for a ghost, but then again, maybe it was just this other wolves way of avoiding the subject. Desaevio would ask more of it, he knew sorrow all to well, and the best way of letting go of it was time. He hadn’t let go of his yet, but the feeling of sorrow wasn’t stronger than the feeling of hatred that the little voice in the back of his head was constantly feeding his mind. Fortunantly, it wasn’t dominating him at the time being.

All the wolves like him? The midnight-blue male didn’t quite understand. Like me? I don’t really know…I just joined. How long had it been now? About a month perhaps, and he hadn’t bonded with anyone yet. The only time he had seen them were at the pack meeting, and though he had tried to show himself a bit off there then, he didn’t feel like as if he had succeeded. Maybe he should stop wandering about and start hanging more around his own territory, but he was a rootless soul, or so he had become, and his paws always carried him away from where he was supposed to be.

Des couldn’t help but find it a little bit strange that though the pack were at war, and though everyone had agreed that this was a time when everyone should focus on staying together, he had never felt more alone in a pack before. What a strange place he had arrived at.

It’s no big deal you know, just old stupid heroic instincts that drive me to follow big noices… he laughed and scratched his head, his large black and blue mane waved in the wind. Though he had reached his sixth year already, there was still something childish about the strict old warrior, a shy behaviour that had stuck to him since he was a little pup and afraid of all and everything. He wasn’t afraid anymore, but he had kept his twiches…they were all he had left of his old life.

[/html]