I wanna dance ya darlin' til you forget wherefor
((Dunno where. you pick. LOL))

Deuce rambled on her own, away from daddy tal and Bran and Branwen. Bran was sick today. Deuce didn't wanna get sick. So she'd slipped away from the tribe's confines and dissapeared into the woods. She was small and white; you would think someone would have noticed. But no one did, and she was free to roam. She giggled to herself, chasing a large moth, ranging further and further from the tribe, until they were far behind her. She was a serious pup, and a quick learner, but she hated being stuck in one place.

A moment later she was tumbling headlong down a slippery spole she hadn't noticed. A small yelp fell from her lips and she landed, undignified, into a puddle of water. There were bones all around, and she looked, her eyes wide.
Iskata had always been bossy, she'd always been the tomboy and she'd always been the first to get in trouble. She'd ran off as soon as the aufpasser had turned her back to follow after Lisi and his twin. Iskata had known it was the perfect moment to scurry away and indeed she did it as fast as her two paws could carry her! She'd been laughing and giggling as she passed the packlands border and moved into the woods beyond. She could smell the stench of the Chimera pack and the dark woods seemed to turn dark and scary as she growled at the shadows all around. She wasn't scared, of course not! She was a princess and without a care in the world who's lands she trapsed over.

Having defeated the shadow monsters she scuttled across the leaves and into the undergrowth, frightening a rabbit from it's hiding place as she chased after it, barking and growling playfully as she chased it to and fro. With one sudden leap she found herself plunging out of sight and down a hill. Squealing loudly as she rolled and bumped her way down the hill and landed in an very unprincess like pile she growled and looked around dizzily. Looking up the side of the hill as the final leaves fluttered around her she yelled. "'Tupid wabbit!" placing the blame on the frightened prey she'd been terrifying.
A voice rang out and Deuce was on her feet instantly. Her stubby tail stood stiff like a bottlebrush and her hackles were raised. She lifted her head imperiously, and demanded, Who dere? Who tesspassin on my 'and? She shook off the water and stood still, waiting for an answer.
She turned her head quickly and her sharp blue eyes caught sight of the ivory puppy that was sitting at the bottom of the same hill she'd rolled down. She bared her little fangs at the female and screamed. "Phhft! You's toos widdle for alls dis lans!" Her own hackles were raised as she stalked towards the other puppy, trying to look all mean and ferocious, ready to pounce on the other if she dared move any bit closer. She raised her head and laughed a sharp barking laugh as she boast, "I'm Iskata, and I'm a princess!" she might be a princess but she wasn't a prissy little pampered thing.
{isk and Duece are funny!}

The stranger, iskata, growled back at her. Deuce stiffened, baring her fangs more. So fierce for a waterlogged fuzzball. I'm Dooce Rhannon and dis is my 'and. Yoos gotsta go. Don't make me call my sib'ings to come chase yoos off.