Escaping from this nightmare
[html]
Desired Profession Path: Tsisdu Kanati
OOC: Hello! Big Grin Bout time I got around to joining. x:

After running into Matteo, the Irish wolfhound decided to check out the land to get to know this strange country. Being careful not to cause any trouble with the neighboring packs, however the loneliness was getting to him. I wonder how Teo is doing? Dominick decides to go to the pack that Teo had mentioned that he was a part of. AniWaya I think he said it was called... oh well all i need to look for apparently is a white picket fence witch should not be hard to find Dominick chuckled. Afterwards he for the first time in a while he shifts into lupus so he could travel faster.

After Dominick's change he stood for a second to catch his bearings. Not used to being on four legs, after his bearings where caught Dominick took off at a very awkward run until he got used to the two extra legs. After Dominick got the feel for the extra legs he took off at a full out sprint to reach the borders as fast as he could. After traveling for a few hours at varying speeds, he reached what he presumed was the picket fence of the AniWayan territories. so realizing this Dominick shifted back into his optime form. Again after the change he took a few seconds to collect his thoughts, afterward Dominick tilted his head back and let out a very poor sounding howl. He then stopped and realizing his howl quite frankly sucked he tilted his head back once again and let out a slightly better but quite louder howl, so that someone would hear him. Now according to Teo he just had to wait, so to conserve energy he sat under a tree and waited for his call to be answered.

[/html]
[html]

Hola! Big Grin Just a note, AniWaya's borders are not marked by a white picket fence Smile Some of it is marked by an old rackety fence, though, from when humans lived here. If you found that decription of our borders somewhere, I'd love to know so I can correct it! Smile
SSWM: 249

Ulilohi was getting quite used to being called in this manner. She had had a quiet moment right then, contemplating her meeting with Foxglove and finding calm in re-braiding her hair. Alas, it would not last - as nothing did with her rank. She hardly expected to be allowed sleep anytime soon. When were things to calm down? Still, she aborted her work-in-progress and simply tied it up with a piece of string, before getting up and leaving the Town Hall. Once outside, she cursed quietly for not having picked out a horse yet. The trek would take considerably longer on foot, but not as long as if she went to the stables first to get something to ride on. She could tell the direction, at least approximately, of the howl, and it was the wrong direction from the stables. Oh well, a fresh walk could never hurt, although her leg muscles were already larger due to her traveling across the tribe's territory the full hours of most of her days.

Once approaching the borders, she spotted a figure under a nearby tree, and immediately raised an arm in greeting. Once she traversed the old human fence and got close enough for conversation, she greeted the hybrid formally. "Unalihelitseti. I am Ulilohi Ehn, councilwoman. What do you seek?" Her speech was deep and enriched with her AniWayan accent. She gave only a slight bow of the head, but her pose clearly demonstrated her position. Still, she was not impolite.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: srry misscomunication on my part about the fence:

Dominick sat under the tree about to take a nice nap when he saw a figure walking towards him. probably just Teo upon seeing that it was not the albino coydog stood up straight to show this strange wolf the respect that he guessed that she deserved. And to further show his respect he tilted his head in a slight bow. i seek an audience with whoever it may be that i need to join this pack.he tried to keep the little hint of sarcasm out of his voice with little to no affect

i am Dominick, Dominick Rayne and I was told by Matteo Trovato to join this pack when i was done with my wondering Dominick told whatt he guessed was a wolf from the scent. Matteo wouldn't happen to be with you would he? he asked looking past the wolf into the distance to see if he could spot the albino and when he didn't see the coydog Dominick decided to sit down again. sorry legs are just tired i had a long journey today. he stated with a chuckle in his voice and looked up to the person he was talking to witch was weird being that he is usually taller than everyone else.

[/html]
[html]

Not a problem! Again, if you read it somewhere, I'd love to know where Smile
SSWM: 271

He stood up straight as he addressed her, but she did little to acknowledge it. While he might think that he was being witty, Ulilohi did not see the humor in his sarcastic tone. Did he sincerely doubt that anyone ever came here for anything other than gaining a place in their ranks? She did not comment on it, although responded with a short "That would be me." Perhaps she was impatient with him for no reason, but she was not accustomed to such behavior from outsiders. Back in the Great Tribe, they were so well known that any who approached them were wise enough to tuck their tail onto their between their legs and toward their stomachs. She was not certain what she should make of his confidence.Still, her sternness was necessary, she thought. A leader could not be soft.

He mentioned Matteo, and her view of him altered somewhat as he explained. She did not comment on his sitting down - AniWaya was further from most packs in the area, and she knew that whoever came here would have to have walked the long distance around, rather than across the large sea between this speck of land and the mainland. "I have not seen Matteo today, unfortunately, but he may have heard your call, as well. He could be coming shortly, in that case." Matteo would not be far if this was his friend, Ulilohi was certain. Still, she would not waste time. He could not gain acceptance simply because he knew someone in this place. "Dominick, then. What skills would you have that we can benefit from?"

[/html]
[html]
WORD COUNT :: 264
OOC: I'd feel weird using a table. x: Anyways, sorry for the wait! Big Grin

He heard the howl and at first, thought about ignoring it. It sounded familiar, yes, but at the same time, he was hurting. His side was still bruised from his spat with Vesper and his legs were sore from the journey home. But alas, after a moment or so, he figured he might as well. After all, Trinket, wherever the fluffy creature was, probably wouldn't be too happy with him if he'd left their brother waiting at the borders. That howl, he knew, was Dominick. Only he can mess up a howl so badly. Teo thought with sarcastic amusement as he made his way out of the village and away from the warmth of the Great Fire.

He approached them just as Ulilohi was asking the giant dog what skills he had. Smiling as he came, Teo decided to butt in and answer that one for him. "He used to work for my father back in Italy as a hi- er, warrior, Anasgayv." He lowered his head respectfully as he came to stand beside the council woman, ignoring the pain in his side. Then, he looked over to Dominick and cocked his head to the side. "Dominick here is my foster brother. My parents took him in when I was a couple months old." He explained, then silenced easily to allow the usual joiner thing to happen. He murmured a 'good to see you again' in Italian to the other male, smiling but still holding that dominant gaze he did whenever he addressed Trinket or Dominick; it was instinctual to do so, really.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: skys post will come later she said we shouldn't wait for her to respond:

as Dominick was about to open his mouth to explain his talents to the wolf, he seen matteo come up and explain it for him. only Teo would be late for meeting his brother. Dominick cracked a small smile at this thought then he turned his attention to the wolf. my skills are mostly warrior skills because the way i was raised but the Trovato family i excel with both un armed and armed combat, im decent at building things though I have a low success rate, I am good at tracking and various other things that are more like Hobbes to me.

As soon as he stopped he waited for the wolf to reply. I hope im good enough to join this pack. how can i expect to protect Teo if i cant get into this pack? Dominick thought and slid a glance at the albino then focused right back on the wolf awaiting a reply.

[/html]
[html]

There we go Smile Ulilohi has left the thread, but you two are welcome to continue it without her if you want!
This post is very hasty, sorry about that. I felt it was most important to get you titled up Smile
SSWM 247

Matteo arrived just as Dominick was answering her question, and she smiled at him in greeting. "Oh, you're family! While she wouldn't allow someone a place in their ranks simply because they knew someone here, having family here changed the situation somewhat. She did not know Matteo that well, but for the few times she had seen him around the village, she could not find anything negative about him. Often, she felt, members of the same family reflected each other when it came to values and way of life. She could, in a sense, measure Dominick by Matteo, and it was working in Dominick's favor. "It seems to me you would best suit the rank of warrior. However, we are just recovering from war here, and train no warriors." She paused. There was no need to explain the details to Dominick, as he would find the truth eventually anyway. Besides, it was not a lie. "I will rank you amongst the hunters, as it seems to me your skills are best appreciated there." The giant woman gave them a polite nod of the head before taking a step to the side, as if leaving. "I will leave you to your reunion. Welcome to AniWaya, Dominick." She gave another nod and smlie before leaving. It was handy that Matteo had come by. This way, she could return to the neverending pile of chores quicker. Once out of earshot from Matteo and Dominick, the coucilwoman gave a heavy sigh.

[/html]

Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor!

[html]
WORD COUNT :: 385
OOC: My last post. PP allowed with permission. Smile

Teo stood by silently, smiling when Ulilohi quickly approved of the relation and then decided he'd be fit into a hunter's rank. Just like that, the wolfhound was accepted and Matteo let out a sigh of relief. Trinket's acceptance into the pack had been a touch more difficult, simply because of the white furball's way of expressing himself. This had been a breeze.

As the council woman excused herself and made leave, Teo nodded respectfully, murmuring a 'have a good day, madam' before turning towards his brother with a smirk. "Well now, seems as if things are finally looking up for you." He placed a hand on each hip and flicked his tail up in approval. "Come walk with me and I'll explain the tribe to you. Best you know before you end up in trouble."

He turned to head back to the village, taking his time. Should Dominick follow, and Teo expected no less of the older brother, he'd begin explaining things. He started with the laws of the tribe, making sure the brother understood each one before moving on to the next. Adultery was not permitted. Arson, of course, was illegal. Assault, forbidden and returned in kind as punishment. Intentional Homicide, punishable by death. Rape, of course, forbidden. Refusing to contribute to the tribe, very much a crime. Theft, again, punishable in varying degrees. Treason, again, forbidden.

Next came the code of ethics, and then an explanation of the ceremonies and of course, the Great Fire and certain commonly believed religion. Then he spoke of Spirit Guides, their purpose and reason for existance in the tribe, how no other pack had them. By the time they'd reach the village, he'd still be talking, explaining, giving his foster brother a full-on tour of the village before allowing him room and board in the house he shared with Gemma. Yes, this would prove to be a great change in routine. It was always nice to have family...

...Camilla couldn't have agreed more, instantly brightening when Teo brought Dominick to reunite the pair. The two would spend the night getting to know eachother all over again, sharing stories and comparing the years they'd spent apart. Teo couldn't remember being as relaxed and glad to have a brother nearby again. Such a blessing.

[/html]