Nothing is like home
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +350 OOC :: Amherst what ever date idc anymore

Imhotep looked around and sighed he was cold but today had not been as bad as the other days. He had been here for two weeks since he escaped the traders. He was a free man for the first time in his life. Imhotep was able to hold himself tall and proud but he was lost. This city was empty not a single creature in sight and it made him sad. Back home they lived in the human homes. Here it seemed as though no one did.

Today Imhotep had given in and taking off his traditional Egyptian wear and put on a pair of pants and a cloak that the traders had given him. They said such a delicate flower would need warmer clothes. He huffed he was no girl he needed no protecting. All his stuff was packed into his bag that was loosely tossed over his shoulder.

Golden eyes began to scan the land he needed to explore and to keep his mind off the cold. This place didn't seem like many luperci had gotten to it to bad. He could see many of the buildings had much damage from years without human care. He pushed open a loose door and peeked inside. The place was falling apart and many items look to have been removed. He still had to look.

Glass was broken in various places and he was careful not to step in it. The once glass counter top was smashed leaving more broken glass and the things under lock and key exposed. He was glad he didn't have to break it to get into the things. They were so pretty and he liked things like this. Most of the bigger stuff seemed to have been picked through but there were still chains with stones and some with pendants. He grabbed six or seven of them and placed them in his bag.

Moving through the store he poked around hoping to find hidden treasures that others had missed. If nothing else at least he was making his life here liveable until he could go back to Egypt.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa rode silently along the scruffy heathland. Novak had remained in Salsola, tending to Saffron and her litter. She had birthed three tiny kittens in the night and while she had been momentarily irritated with Novak for trespassing and waking her, it had been speedily replaced with joy. She decided than when the litter was old enough they would make fine instruments for a trade. Two of the tiny balls of fur had been female, one snowy white and one a ginger tabby. The final kitten had been male, the female tabby's twin, yet grey and tawny as opposed to his sister's ruddy pelt. Novak had seen to them, checked them over, made sure they were feeding, that sort of thing. The Serb had proven to be a caring soul and extremely well versed in care of felines.

Keshi unsettled himself under her and for once Odessa looked up instead of living in her own private little world. Lifting her eyes up she saw the man she'd met (and found herself quite smitten with) some few days ago. 'Hello again' she said. Her words sounded out more confident than the ones she'd voice some few days ago. She had a little more confidence now.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
I didn't translate the arabic so pretend yup awkward 207 words

Imhotep was busy poking around and through the stuff in the store. He poked under the counter looking for things that he liked. He found that there was nothing else in this building that made the Egyptian man happy. He huffed as he moved through the building ducking under a broken structure he moved out the door standing straight he smiled.

He pulled his cloak tight and readied to battle the elements of the great north. the dessert man looked about as he spotted a dark vixen. sun eyes looked at the woman over. Greeting norther maiden He spoke. He moved towards her a smile on his face.

Imhotep reached for her and smiled. I wondered when I'd see the flower that plaques my mind He spoke in his native arabic. He knew she would not under stand but he enjoyed speaking his native tongue. He wanted to teach her. He not only just learning English but he wanted to teach her his ways as well.

Imhotep looked at him entranced by her. He took in a breath and smiled. My friend He spoke in English though his thick arabic accent made the simple statement hard. Glad see you he said as he gave her a smile.
[html]

When he first spoke she smiled, maiden was an odd term for her to hear it was altogether odd for her to hear herself being referred as such. She would have blushed had it not been for the plush grey fur covering her cheeks. 'Hello' she replied, bowing her head slightly and brushing her fringe to one side again. A common trait for the usually shy girl. Her pumpkin orange eyes swooped over the man's body and she found herself biting her lip to keep the budding shy giggles away. Odessa lowered her eyes when he spoke in what she assumed was Egyptian, Arabic, what ever they spoke in his home land. She had no idea what he was saying, but he had reached for her and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. It was a strange feeling for her, because she'd never felt the same way before. She lifted her eyes up and smiled shyly.

Odessa smiled back, yes one of those kittens would be going his way. 'I'm glad to see you too she said, twirling her hair in her fingers. 'What are you doing/' she asked curiously. Where was he heading? Odessa wondered if this was a potential recruitment for Salsola, because Odessa could see he had many uses. She knew he was a former slave, and perhaps he would be able to join as a proper member one day. If he wished to of course.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
244 WC

Imhotep had been hunting items for her and for himself.. He had figured that he needed to survive. Imhotep had spent most of his time now in this falling apart town. Odessa was a member of a pack something he didn't understand. Imhotep smiled he was so far from home yet something just seemed right everytime he saw her it was magic.

He smiled as he stepped away leading her towards some houses. He had no reason to stay out here in the cold. "I've been looking things I need" He spoke smiling "Practice what you teach me" he had a good grip on english just not sentence structure his thick accent also made it hard at times to under stand what he was saying.

Imhotep smiled looking at her again. They shortly approached where he was staying they were greeted by the Arabian mare he had stolen. The mare was stunning and Imhotep loved her although she was stolen goods. "You tell no one?" He asked looking at her as he opened the door for her. "Warmer in" He stated. He hoped to be with her all the time so that he could learn. though he was much older then her he knew what was normal where he was but was this normal here. Many got married to older men because they normal had land and status. Slaves didn't breed. He was no slave he was a free man and that was that.
[html]

Odessa smiled, 'That's good'. She glanced around at his home. When he spoke to her again she shook her head and smile reassuringly, 'Oh, no. I won't tell'. The mare was indeed stunning, perfect in every way. Odessa's hand brushed against her soft coat, sometimes she wished Keshi was better than he was. Fuller face, better shaped back, shorter legs. Even though his lengthy limbs gave him his added speed. Remy was better shaped, but he was no speedster. Remy was a work horse made for pulling carts and transporting things to trade in Freetown.

The medic looked around and then glanced back to Imhotep. 'So...' she said, lowering her eyes shyly, 'How long have you been staying here?' She couldn't imagine why someone would want to be a loner. No one to rely on, no one to care for. It all seemed a little too distant for Odessa's liking. She would never last without her family. Without Eris, her role model. Without her mother. Or Salvia or Larkspur, or even Novak. She simply wouldn't last! She realised she was making a strange face and turned back to the Egyptian. 'Sorry. I was just... Thinking about something' she apologised.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
243 WC

He slowly stripped the coat from his egyptian body. He was covered in tattoos from his time in slavery. He smiled as he moved and threw a log in fire. He wanted to keep the place warm. He wasn't ever going to enjoy this cold but that mattered not to him. Shifting slightly the muscles in his back rippled as he then turned back to her.

"Here? Oh hmmmm" He hummed thinking to himself. "No home to be so here is home." He spoke as he gave her a smile. There was no place for him and he wasn't sure he wanted to go with her to the land she called home. He knew nothing of this world and it placed him at odds.

Though had he not run from the traders he could have ended up a slave somewhere here. He huffed to himself "Not long" He spoke the thick Arabic accent rolling off his tongue. He moved to pull of a chair for her to sit. "I learn and find home someday" he spoke looking at her.

He was still getting used to seeing the different dogs and wolves that inhabited this land. She was so pretty and it made it hard for him to take his eyes off her. He sat himself down."No need to sorry." he said as he looked at her. "Why you far from home?" He asked stumbling for a moment as he looked at her.
[html]

Odessa found herself staring at Imhotep as he stripped the coat from his body. She had tried to pull her pumpkin gaze away from him, when she finally did they fell shyly to the floor as her hands intertwined together nervously. His home was nice, but granted, it wasn't much. 'Why don't you come with me?' she asked, clasping her hands over her mouth as soon as she said it. The medic stared down again, she would have been blushing had it not been for the plush grey fur on her cheeks. 'I, I mean...' she attempted to reason softly, but her voice fell short. Odessa had been thinking about it for some time and was sure he'd be an excellent asset. Though she wouldn't mention the slavery part, just yet. 'My pack isn't far away. There's plenty of room and, and...' she couldn't think of anything else but laced her words with a shy smile.

Sitting down she smiled up at him. 'I came to visit you' she said quietly. 'Well, I was looking for you actually' Odessa admitted, as she had no idea where he had been. It was a stroke of luck that she had actually located him. In her own mind she thought that it was going less than well, in her mind, she was too shy for this meeting to go well.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]