out of the goods she sells.
sswm 307
[html]

Unkind wind armed with a terrible chill brushed against the Confidant’s stoic face, and the cold air was drawn into healthy lungs, burning against the warm walls of his organs. The man’s arctic blood had granted him a coat that could offer improved isolation, and above hung the dark coat, an effective shield from frosted currents. He remained warm as the autumn had sucked the warmth out of a departing summer, and now the quiet death of winter embraced the layers of the lands, making the world much unkind to those not created for harsh weather. Predators seemed to prosper, but herbivores struggled to find their nutrition, hidden away under the wet, cold veil of snow.

Pale feet stepped along the frequently used route, created by the effective scouts of Salsola. This place homed suspicious and careful canines, and there were many jobs to ensure the pack’s safety, as well as their mystery. Itachi had lost his place in the hierarchy, but it hadn’t driven him to take up on of the many, specific lines of work. He didn’t demand much from Salsola, and therefore he felt no rush of need to offer his full devotion to pack related duties. This relationship was about giving and taking, and he preferred to see the scales balanced. The crows were his personal project, but there was much information to absorb before their training was complete.

Wandering along the marked line of the Family’s lands, he could pretend to play the role of a patrol. His intention had merely been to stretch his legs, and thoughtlessness had carried him the way out here. But it would do, and it didn’t put him at a disadvantage to be seen and for others to believe he was doing something on his own accord.

<style type="text/css">
.itachihilli {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/itachi.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.itachihilli2 {padding:170px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#C39945; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.itachihilli b {color:#FFE1A5; font-family:georgia;}
.itachihilli p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +244 OOC :: OMG kill me hes so awkward srry

Odessa a woman he had met not to long ago she was on his mind and the place she spoke of. though he would never go back to the life he once lived. He told her nothing of him being a slave nor would he for some time. braids moved in the wind as he moved through the land. Uncertainty rose in him. He spoke broken english at best though in time maybe he would do better.

Imhotep tightened his cloak trying to shield himself from the wind. He was not quite built for this land but with time maybe he could at least adjust to being here. Summers he heard were lovely and he wished for those days to come he looked up and sighed where was he now?

He could smell it Odessa and many others he huffed stories on the trade ship had told him things ran different here. That you'd really have to use your nose. Stopping he was yards away from the border line to Salsola. a land he wasn't sure he would like. Though he wasn't fully thinking with his head either. What did one do when at the border to a land they were not to enter? Maybe he was to wait here for days or maybe he should call? the egyptian man stood there confused but unable to move to do a thing. He refused to move closer something in his gut just said stay put.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
sswm 312
[html]

Eventually, his feet brought him towards an unfamiliar presence; a silhouette of a man seemingly rooted on acceptable distance from his pack’s borders. Without amending his comfortable pace, the red eyed Lykoi continued onwards, never allowing his gaze to falter from the hesitant form. Perhaps the other was expecting company, for a mere wanderer would have held more motion, the blonde would think. His sharpened katana was hidden under the folds of his coat, chaos on top of textile weaved with the blackness of a night without stars. The golden haired man wasn’t much of a conservationist, but the other was without company, and it would be most unwise of him to linger in this place unless he had a tangible reason to.

As the yearling drew closer to the loner, dark pupils passively investigated the details of a most strange appearance. Canines could come in a multitude of forms and colours, but he had never seen anything quite like this before. Although the male’s markings were clean and distinguished, and clearly revealing where he came from, Itachi was unable to guess. He knew nothing of the lands that lay beyond these, for he had been born and raised within these lands. So this stranger quickly proved to turn into a mystery. There wasn’t visual hostility in the incoming Salsola member, or any other sign of tension, but the other shouldn’t expect any friendly smile.

”State your purpose, stranger,” the blonde Lykoi requested, lids hooding his sunset eyes. Canines mingled without thought of keeping their species pure, so it was difficult for him to guess from the other man’s appearance alone where he originated from. He was clothed, like him, but it was plain to see that his fur was much too thin to serve him well in this coldest of seasons.

<style type="text/css">
.itachihilli {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/itachi.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.itachihilli2 {padding:170px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#C39945; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +201 OOC :: OMG kill me hes so awkward srry

Imhotep had stood there for not very long but it was long enough that he was left thinking and wondering more what was right. he knew little of pack manners and though he would love to learn some he just found himself at a loss.

Sun gleamed eyes cast at the man coming his way. He had thick furn and looked at be young and healthy. Imhotep was cold but that didn't matter Odessa was in there though he knew not to cross the border that was all he knew.

Imhotep tried to for the statement in his head. "Odessa, live here. I'm er friend his thick arabic accent made it hard for him and most likely the other. He looked at the man "Imhotep aabt" he said pointing to himself. there were still things that he didn't quite grasp and all he could think of was how he could do better.

he looked at his hand and then put it down he wasn't out to cause problems he didn't want to look threatening. He wasn't sure what else to say he wasn't about to ask the man anything. He was not the master this man was this man lived here.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
sswm 445
[html]

Strange and blackened lines followed the form of honey drop eyes, finished with two far lines reaching out under the man’s ears, almost like unnaturally long lashes. Itachi was accustomed to the use of tattoos, but found the lines strange and foreign regardless. Fashion happened to include strange appearances from time to time, though he was not in the loop of what was attractive in the community. Rightly, a branded star of black or sharp crimson ought to be attached to his flesh, but a youthful version of him with dreamy eyes had made a fatal error, and he had paid for his crooked ways. The man had gained some sense after that, though he thought that perhaps it would have been for the best to let Kaena’s long life hit the end. But it hadn’t been his decision to make, and that was what he regretted.

For an attached soul, it would have been crushing to face banishment, but Itachi’s calm was difficult to unsettle. His path had remained without impossible complications, but few, if any, knew the reason why the Lykoi apparently had chosen against living with the rest of his blood in Inferni. Blood ties meant nothing in the end of the day. Once the door had been shut, they had intended for him to die in the cold, merciless, just as he had been. Itachi didn’t burn to do anything, and any kind of bitterness, or even revenge, had scarcely touched the impenetrable tranquillity of the mind.

Partly guided by instinct, the blonde man looked for the signs of respect shown by the submissive half. He didn’t find what he sought, but he was granted an answer to partly delay his creeping judgment. The thick accent and the way the words were carried caused golden ears to push forward, as a better reception of the clearly carried voice would be clearer. Odessa was a name he might remember, but he didn’t know the woman personally. In fact, Itachi hardly interacted with the members of his pack, and the woman the stranger sought was faceless to the red eyed blonde. The name was as foreign as the rest of this character, though the wolfish hybrid stored the name along with the face. It was impossible to know where their paths would go from here.

”Does she know you are here?” The dog had seemed to be waiting, so it was possible the other Salsolan had made an arrangement to meet. It seemed thoughtless though, for this was a dangerous place to be without a guardian that belonged to this place.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC :: +309 OOC :: Can't fiddle with his accent so broken english is sorta what you'll read >.>

His manners were terrible at this point he knew nothing of pack standards though to his defense he didn't hold himself like anything. Mainly because he just didn't know. as a loner he was nothing this concept should have been easy to grasp because he was once a slave and they were nothing. No they were lover then nothing.

He averted his gaze feeling uncomfortable by the male that stood before him. "N..no Sir. I.. He glanced back up clearing his throat. "I'm around not here, I know not anything packs." More or less he feared he'd be chased away.

He should have maybe called for Odessa? Maybe yes? He now wished he had he may never get the chance to see her again now. 'err I came from life like humans was no life like pack." she tried to make sense of what he was thinking but the tattooed man just didn't know. He found himself trying to bounce from arabic in his mind to english coming out. He actually had to pause and cheak himself he was trying the best he could.

Various braids danced in the air. He looked away and then back again. "Forgive me" he said his accent hindering him as always. With time it would fade a bit and his english would be better. Watching the man in front of him he tried to think of something to say to the man. He wasn't sure what he was doing or whether he should turn tail now and spend his days in the city as a lone dog. He wasn't sure how well he could hunt he's made a kill once every twenty was that normal? He battled with his inner thoughts as he glanced back at the sunset eyed man. Who was he? and could he help him get to Odessa?

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
sswm 335
[html]

Although the nature of the wolf within him desired to see the instinctual appearance of respect from the man before him, Itachi was one of the more relaxed members of the pack of whose borders they currently lingered on. Everything he saw before his empty eyes were exceptional in this male, and it would naturally be a given that manners too could happen to be foreign. Had the dog’s attitude held sharper points and overconfidence, the blonde’s behaviour could have turned hostile within moments.

While the other seemed uncomfortable in his presence, the cloaked man was his calm usual self, with no emotion or thought visible in face or body. Broken up words, dragging with the thick accent, stumbled in his direction, and as the unique male of the warm sands attempted to explain himself, the demoted Protégé cocked his head, and on top swayed intrigued ears; working their way through the novice sentences Imhotep had spoken. Itachi knew the sound of German and Russian tongues, and they were languages stolen from lands far, far away across the vast sea. The characteristic feel of the loner’s freak dialect didn’t even put him in a position to guess where he might originate from.

What he said caused added curiosity to settle within the male. It made him remember a broken picture frame of the human family in a broken home he had visited mere days ago. Wherever this man had come from, they lived life like humans did? Had the luperci themselves the ability to raise large mountains of steel and skyscrapers? Itachi’s knowledge of the human society was so limited that he didn’t have the ability to imagine. ”You live like the humans did?” the Confidant patiently asked, more or less asking for the confirmation that he had understood the man’s crippled English correctly. ”Where is this place you speak of?” Wherever it was, it had to be far from here.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC :: +239 OOC :: OMG Native tongue hover for translation

the gold man before him was lifeless in ways. He showed no emotion and even when asking things he remained unchanging. Others had shown fear or excitement. But this was something knew to the sand kissed male. Sunset eyes met just for a moment sun kissed ones. the egyptian male just looked at him. was that how he should act?

مصر أرض الرمال والشمس Arabic just flowed from him like a river coursing through the land. Stopping he realized what he had said. Err Land of sand and sun. Egypt. To here I came. He spoke correcting himself. though it was just a natural thing to speak in his native tongue. On the boat here he and the other slaves had spoken it so he fell out of using English.

Imhotep looked at him There was Pharaoh he like king. slave's traded to and fro. work hard or be beaten. other work buy goods, trade good. he said stopping trying to force himself to speak better. Trying to form better structure. He pulled off his top cover revealing sand fur much to short for this land. "Anhk means life eternal He pointed to his shoulder Scarab on back means cre... creation an... and sun movement. Though his fancy Egyptian jewelry was in his bag. He replaced his cloak and looked at the man. Gods give life, Ra sun, horus protects Pharaoh He stated. He wasn't even sure what he was trying to explain.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
sswm 1121
[html]

He knew he was considered strange for his muted way of existence. The Prince knew that madness flowed through the branches of his family, and this apple hadn’t fallen very far from its parenting trees. His, as every individual’s dark touch of madness, was his own, and unique in its invisible manifestation. Itachi, much unlike his parents, was aware of the nature of the darkness that ran along with hot currents of blood through his warm blooded frame. It brought him an indifferent view of the world, though he had learned that there were exceptions to these rules. Regardless, he viewed everything in a light stripped of distracting colours. And others knew that there was something missing beyond the emptiness of his sunset eyes.

It was a magnificent change as fluent, strong speech was spewed out by Imhotep’s dark and foreign lips. Why oh why was this man so far away from the sandy corners of his homelands? Coincidence would have it that the name of the dog’s home wasn’t entirely outlandish to him. His mother’s half siblings had come from the distant east, across the far, vast sea of deep salt and unpredictable birth of untamed storms. Thoughts of exploring distant lands had brushed his mind more times than few, but the natural life span of the average canine was rich—though perhaps not compared to humans’—and there was time to explore once the desire to abandon these lands were strong enough to give into.

The unofficial pet he kept in his home was too brittle and delicate to survive lengthy journeys of such a nature, and it kept him prisoned here, though he was a willing prisoner, cuffed by power-blue eyes and blushing smiles. Something had been stolen from her, and he wanted to take it back for her. His cousin and once-lover was likely to always have been frail, though he didn’t know what had happened to destroy her so horribly, or who. Her voice had been taken from her and might render her silent forever. She couldn’t tell him what had happened in his absence, and though he wasn’t responsible for unfortunate, forced incidents in her life, he did wish that he could have been there to prevent these foul things to feast on her pure spirit.

But yes, his uncles and aunt had come from another corner of the world, farther away than he could imagine, he knew. He didn’t know if they still lived within the clan lands or if they had been smitten with the mind-altering state of homesickness and given into it? He himself had never suffered much once he had threaded out of the first home he had known. Home was what one put into the meaning, and that was an empty word to him. He knew the significance others put into the term, but he wasn’t anchored to one place. But perhaps, just one person, had become the home of something surely stolen from him.

Sharp teeth parted behind his shut lips, loosening the slight tension from his jawline. Land of sand and sun, a place where a hybrid with as splendid coat as he would certainly burn up in such an environment. Narrow chin laced with soft, blonde fur lifted a little. ”Why?” It wasn’t his place to interrogate this immigrant in the manner he did, but his voice did not cruelly demand to have the answer extracted from the other. It was genuine curiosity, and members of this pack no doubt asked similar questions by those who passed so close. The pack was paranoid beyond Inferni and Anathema, and it sharpened tongues and wits to see an outsider. What might he be hiding, this Imhotep from the land of soft dunes beneath a hotter sun.

Broken elaboration was offered on their style of life, but unfortunately for the blonde, his knowledge about his mother’s siblings’ lands was superficial. Pharaoh was a different word of king, and the use of slaves was not forbidden there. As far as the Lykoi Confidant was aware, it was only Salsola that practised slavery. In a way, it was strange that the rest of the wolfen groups had yet to turn on the modest group of arrogant individuals. People had started to disappear around these lands, and it should only be a matter of time before eyes of moral men and women would open to the horrors that existed behind the carefully guarded lines that started this pack’s claim.

The line between the possibilities of forced or willing membership within the pack’s ranks was a curious, though so delicate one. Had Imhotep been found by another, he might be in chains already. Instead he had been found by the golden Itachi, the one lacking the aggression it took to instantaneously hunt the stranger in the chance he might be able to soothe his displeased master. Itachi had captured stray canines in the past, both wolves and coyotes, but it wasn’t something he desired to do without good cause.

Black pin points amidst scarlet and purple shrank visibly as the man moved, though only to pull off a layer of clothing. It took a moment before he was taught the reason for this. Pupils followed the pointing fingers as the man wished to teach him about the meaning behind more tattoos that had been hidden behind the fabric he had worn. In all honesty, Itachi didn’t burn to understand these strange markings. Every wolf with branded flesh, be it intentional scarring or ink forced into the flesh itself, had a story about the significance behind their choice of placing permanent shapes into their skin.

It didn’t make the Salsolan deaf to Imhotep’s words though. There were many sounds he was unable to understand as they reached his wolfish ears. Ra sun horus, incomprehensible. Itachi wasn’t aware of what the short furred dog was trying to convey either. ”Were you the Pharaoh of your homeland?” the blonde decided to ask, searching for the man’s previous rank in his native society. The man doubted that he was, but the question was worth asking. The dog seemed eager to make himself understood and give information on the lands he originated from. Itachi could willingly absorb some more information without turning to boredom. Sayings insisted that knowledge was power, and though he didn’t agree, it could prove useful. If not, then what harm was there in a few more lines of useless information he would never find use of?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC :: +308 OOC :: OMG Native tongue hover for translation

Most of the sun kissed man's time was spent studding the wolf man before him. He just was very confused on what he was going to do if he could not seem to make friends. He didn't have many goals in life but it was not to go back to that life. the man just seemed to listen. Imhotep shivered a bit from the cold as he adjusted his protection.

Nothing was said between the two for a moment as the man before him asked a one worded question. why/ why what? This confused Imhotep he had such little knowledge that he brushed this question away. He couldn't figure out why anything. So the man wanted to just go to the next thing.

Pharaoh? Imhotep wished then he would not have been beaten and he may have been a land owner back home.

No, f.. farmer He said. as he looked at the man. he would never go back to chains and slaving. How join? He asked looking at the border. He had never joined a pack before and the man had learned from him Imhotep wanted to learn. Please teach. Learn I will try He coughed a bit as he swallowed. He would have to get back to the city soon to his horse and into a home where he was more shielded.

Sun gold eyes looked at the sun blond man before him. Gold earrings were making his ears cold though it was also a combination of the wind that moved his braids. He hardly ever had his hair down and he was not going to start now. After having braids so long he most likely would look extremely weird with them out. He reached his hand up and gripped the multiple braids pulling them together and binding them. He waited for the blond to speak.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]

His one worded question passed without vocal acknowledgment or answer from the tan coated man, though the stone face and unmoving eyes of the Salsolan never changed even if he had not been offered the answer he sought. The fellow seemed to have issues to deal with already, and perhaps it had passed him by in some sense or another. The blonde was unable to guess how it might feel like to be so far from the familiar smells and sights of home, though nor did he attempt to.

What wonders might grow up from warm, dry sand. ”I see.” the yearling said, regardless, accepting that this man had once been a farmer far, far away from here. Blonde, fluffy wolf ears swivelled slightly at the relatively swift shift of subject. The Lykoi supposed he understood the question, even if it had been brought on without introductions. He assumed the man was curious about Salsola and the way to gain access without being brought down by teeth and claws.

Idle eyes of flushed sunsets remained on the nervous man, and watched him tug at his strange braids. How strange this man was in style and appearance both. The instincts of the wolf were not forgotten within his blonde body, and had he followed truly natural urges, he would have pushed this unfamiliar man far away from the claim of his pack’s territory. But today’s society had changed much, and he had never been encouraged to follow the behaviour of long dead ancestors. But perfection could not be obtained in a day, and the man himself had admitted that he was unaccustomed to their customs here. That was too bad.

Not too long ago, it had been within Itachi’s power to banish this man from Salsola’s sight. It wasn’t anymore though, but there were always alternative methods to ensure an individual never would know the warmth of the Family. But he was not amongst the more cruel. He was able to do terrible things, but it wasn’t a passion of his to inflict damage upon others without cause. But he still wanted to know why; why had he come so far. But patience was his strength, and he knew he would obtain his answer when the time was ripe. ”I cannot teach you how to become a part of Salsola, but I can give you the opportunity to prove yourself before a leader.” That was all Itachi could give him, in his rare moment of helpfulness.

The red eyed man did not wait for an answer before he lifted his hybrid muzzle towards the moving sky to call for a member of the Colotl. None of the two members of the upper rank favoured the Lykoi prince, but they would arrive to judge another, not him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC :: +486 OOC :: OMG kill me hes so awkward srry

It seemed as though the Salsolian male was ok with Imhotep’s presence and it gave him ease. He had not wanted to cause trouble merely learn there was so much here in this world that had nearly been forgotten in the land of sand. In some aspects traditional dog behavior had not been forgotten. The Pharaoh stood taller and more dominant than anyone else. Slaves had to show respect but not over those of true worth here it seemed to be similar. Though the way things were done here were to a more extreme then in Egypt and Imhotep was always watching and studying what went on around him.
He watched as the male still didn’t say much he was rather silent and if Imhotep was not curious they both might just stand there not saying a word. Though that was because he was a man of few words and it seemed that neither would be inclined to talk unless someone broke the silence.

Imhotep looked at him as he spoke all of two words Imhotep found the silence and made him feel uneasy. As he waited for the blond male to say something he found himself ready to leave the area of Salsola. Golden eyes watched the man that just seemed to watch him. No emotion was on his face and it brought an even greater uneasiness to the man of sand. He waited trying not to move or make himself seem odd but the man got ready to speak and Imhotep could feel the urge to run sinking in.

The male then spoke again and Imhotep looked at him. He did not want to deal with leaders he was not worthy of that yet alone if he ever would be. He looked at Itachi as was about to say something as the blond boy raised his snout to the sky calling for someone to come. His voice echoed through the air. Imhotep looked at him as he took a step back he could not do this he didn’t want to be a slave again. Though he didn’t want the male to thing he was weak.

Imhotep was in trouble he wanted to prove so much and be someone that he wasn’t sure running away was the best thing but he also believed in self-preservation. He knew he would be chewed up and spit back out from those who lead this territory he was not like them. He looked at Itachi and gave him an unsure look as tan orange feet turned and started to move. He could not say and he would not. He found himself moving as quick as he could and the only thing he could imagine was what that man must be thinking. He was probably just some joke now to the blonde male that he had ran from. He would someday be back, he would prove his worth he hoped.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]

Disappointment could not burn those with no expectations. Unmoving eyes saw the conflict within the other, and though he didn’t understand, he accepted what he saw. Perhaps it was a coward that was standing before him. A coward that once had made the brave choice of venturing far and farther from everything he knew. Perhaps he was fleeing from something. There was always a drive that led the soul to move on to brighter horizons, and Itachi thought it likely that Imhotep was one of many that followed simple logic in such a manner. But the Lykoi was not the reaper; he was not a judge of any creature.

Blonde hands disappeared within the wide folds of his black and crimson coat as his hands connected with each other. One step turned into two, and pale eyelids deeply hooded the glorious pools of blood and mystery; so unique in their hues. Had the foreigner spoken lies then? Had he truly wished to become a part of the Thistle Kingdom, he would have remained in his place with his chin held high. Pity. Instead of letting his eyes gaze after the departing creature, Itachi turned to face the lands, patiently waiting for the King or Queen to arrive for no reason.

There was doubt in his mind, for perhaps the other hadn’t spoken truly about himself. But he was gone now, and soon his thoughts would let go of sands and suns and long for a glimpse of silver instead.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]