Master to Apprentice
[html]

WC: 480 OOC: Shaw is missing part of one of his ears, i can't remember which one i decided on so i was vague about it lol

He was in a lot of pain, first his flute had been snapped in half by the raging man he knew as Mars, then a battle ensued for the both of them and Shaw had come out not so lucky. He had no broken bones, and nothing that would last, though a bit of scarring would go on he was sure his fur would cover it. No what bothered him the most was his ear, in which had been tore from his head. It itched like crazy and every time he touched it, it hurt. That didn’t stop him from his work and he had continued his patrols though he did have something to do that was as important as the protection of his pack, and that was making his daughter happy. Even though he had lost his own wooden flute he had finally after a long time in the making, finished Juliet’s flute. He figured now was a good time as any to give it to her. He was sore and beaten, but it had been a few days since the battle, so whatever wounds he had were covered and beginning to heal. He knew with her personality though she would only show the slightest interest in his battle wounds but for some reason thats what he loved about his daughter. So upon returning home he took the crafted piece and left his home He wasn’t sure where she was so instead of searching for her he howled for her to come to the terrace.

He waited for her, looking at the new flute, hoping she would like it. He missed his. He would probably end up making another one in due time, but for now he wanted to get Juliet hers as he promised. He knew she would like it though show such little emotion, and that had worried the large man to a point where he wished he knew if something was wrong with her or if she just didn’t care, though he could tell through some of her acts that she did have feelings even if she didn’t really show it. He looked at the design of the flute and knew she would like that very much. He knew from the day he had saw her again when she came bac, that she loved flowers. It was something she had an affinity for so he went to engrave something like that for her to keep for as long as she could. Izzy was with him today, she had gone missing for a few days and this worried the man but now she seemed to stick to him like glue, as though something happened, but whatever it was the ferret didn’t tell him anything, even though she was quite capable and had a fairly high vocabulary. One that would make a puppy proudf at least

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style>.julietmoonsong-renoir {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7bdc6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/c ... renoir.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #685367; border-radius:8px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial; font-size:11.5px; color:#4f424e; letter-spacing:.6px;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:0px solid #685367; border-radius:8px;-moz-border-radius:8px; -webkit-border-radius:8px;}
.julietmoonsong-renoir b {color:#c7515c; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;}.julietmoonsong-renoir p { text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; }.julietmoonsong-renoir .ooc {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-style:italic;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .div {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; color:#c7515c; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:1.5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;} .julietmoonsong-renoir .wc { padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff; }</style>

Juliet is worried though Shaw may not be able to tell.. She loves her daddy and not happy he's hurt.
WHAT IS IN A NAME?

Fire danced in her eyes as she took her think pencil like object and drew on the wall above her bed, it was not of her normal drawings though it still contained flowers. It was of the window next to her, filled with the small blue vase she found but instead of the dead and dried up flowers that wilted away. It was of the way they had come to her, if not in better shape. The way she saw them, one with a little bud and the rest fully open and gazing at her as if to remind her of the boy she wanted to see again. Slowly she shaded the window, giving it dimension like it was next to her. She even drew the tree she saw every morning though she kip the setting in the boring white snow for her to remember.

Though she was not finished with her sketch she pried herself away when her father’s howl reached her ears. She never liked keeping her parents waiting, even if it was in the middle of her drawing sessions. Placing the drawing object down she looked at her unfinished drawing, shrugging at it before getting off her bed. Her eyes moved through her mother’s house and then outside where she found her father waiting.

Hey eyes widened in displeasure, feeling sadness when she looked on his torn body. She was starting to feel more remorse for wounds than interest as she saw more and more of people she knew in pain. She hated that show of emotion. The girl looked at the ferret then at her father with concern in her eyes, not asking what happened. Simply touching a few of the wound that were on his chest to show her interest yet concern. Her expressions did not change she just simply looked at him.

What had happened to her father, who did this to him? She instantly thought of Liam and her body flinched lightly as she withdrew her hand. Had he done this to Shawcert, no no he was too small. Her head tilted as she looked at her height compared to his, she had grown again she was now slightly taller than her mother. How much more would she grow? Finally she spoke her emotionless voice cutting the silence. ”Are you okay Daddy?”

(WORD COUNT — 520)

[/html]
[html]

WC: 330 OOC: Smile!!

Love filled the man as Juliet came out of her house over to him. There was little concern on the girls face, which in a way worried him, but also relieved him. She came up and touched his wounds that were now covered tenderly and he couldn’t help but wince. They were still quite fresh so they hurt even through the bandages. He smiled at her sheepishly and shrugged.

“Me and an old friend had a talk with our weapons.”

He said jokingly, but then remembered how well the girl took jokes then shook his head.

“I was attacked by someone outside the borders. He never liked me I guess he just doesn’t like me still.”

The man said, smiling down at his daughter trying to reassure her it really wasn’t that bad, beside this wasn’t why he had called her. From around his back he pulled out the flute he had made her. It was much like his own, except made for her. There were even decorations. As a carver he knew how to design and draw though not as well as some, but he was quite proud of the flowers he put on the flute, there was a boquet of many flowers including those of her favorite right at the tip where the musice came out.

“I wanted you to have this. It took me a while, but any good craftsmanship is.”

He said moving his hands up and down in motion that he wanted her to have it. He knew her reaction wouldn’t be what he wanted but even a slight smile would tell him she was extremely happy for what she got. He had worked hard on it, and it played good music. It sounded slightly different than his old one, but each flute was different if it was made from wood, but if made right would still play the same beautiful music.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style>.julietmoonsong-renoir {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7bdc6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/c ... renoir.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #685367; border-radius:8px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial; font-size:11.5px; color:#4f424e; letter-spacing:.6px;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:0px solid #685367; border-radius:8px;-moz-border-radius:8px; -webkit-border-radius:8px;}
.julietmoonsong-renoir b {color:#c7515c; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;}.julietmoonsong-renoir p { text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; }.julietmoonsong-renoir .ooc {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-style:italic;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .div {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; color:#c7515c; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:1.5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;} .julietmoonsong-renoir .wc { padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff; }</style>

happy girl shows a tail wag
WHAT IS IN A NAME?

Her eyes filled with worry as she looked at the bandage body of her father, what had happened. Her words came from her and her eyes moved to his face, trying to read every signal to tell her his feelings. She hated always being in the dark about everyone’s emotions, as it was she did not think the blind wolf of her pack did not like her. Her head tilted in confusion as he spoke in a saying that she did not understand.

She was about to ask what he meant when he corrected himself and told her that someone attacked him, her body flinched at the thought of her father being attacked. The girl thought again back to Liam’s attack on his sister and shook her head mentally to clear the images. He did not answer her question which almost made her stamp her foot in anger; she wanted to know if he was okay. Not who attacked her dad, though that would be nice to know too but if he was in pain or not.

”Who was he, and are you okay daddy?” She asked once more though adding for the identity of who attacked him, not to bite him or anything like that. She just wanted to know ho hurt her father so she could ask why he did not like him, her father was lovable not someone you would want to attack. Though that subject seemed to dissolve as she watched her father pull an object from behind his back, now what was that? Her eyes moved from the wooden object in his hand to his face, looking at the emotions that were written on his skin. He was smiling, so he was happy even though he was hurt.

His words directed her gaze back to the wooden object only to notice what it really was. It was a flute, the one she had asked for long ago. Her tail gave a very light sway as she reached out and moved her fingers lightly on the wooden carvings in the flute, no her flute. She finally took the light object turning it around and round to look at the flowers the decorated it, again her tail gave a very light dance to show her happiness before prying her eyes from her musical instrument and back to her father’s face. ”Thank you daddy, I love it. It’s really pretty.” She stated, letting her eyes glitter with the love an excitement she felt for her new flute. She really did love it.

(WORD COUNT — 400+)

[/html]
[html]
WC: 383
OOC: Flutey flute Big Grin

Shawchert sighed, as with Noah he didn’t really want Juliet to know who had attacked him. He shook his head, wishing that she just took what he had said and be done with it, but he knew better than that; Especially with Juliet. He looked her in the eyes with his own and smiled a sad smile.

“It is between me and him sweetie. That’s all I’m going to say. I’m not here to be whined over my wounds they will heal and I will live.”

He said. His words were of a finality. He knew she was curious and worried even if it didn’t show on her face, but he was use to this behavior by now and he knew she was truly worried for him, which she didn’t have to be. He was fine and that was all that mattered.

He watched at her reaction to him pulling the flute out for her. At first she seemed to think it was his, but soon came to realize as he spoke that it was hers. Yes it took a while, but any good craftsman would say that for a very good job one must take their time at it and Shaw did his best to make sure this flute would last the young girl all her life. He knew the flowers would be a big effect on her as she loved them so much and now she can look at them any time she wanted, though they were crudely carved, they were still flowers. Shawchert’s tail wagged happily as she spoke and he smiled.

“Well go ahead and try it! I want to hear what it sounds like. I have not tested it out in its finality. That’s up to you!”

He did have to test it a few times to make sure he got everything where it should be, and it had to be precise, and he only left it up to Juliet to see if the last hole was exactly where it should be, though Shawchert’s calculations were usually pretty correct he was a bit nervous about how well the flute will sound. He could tell if it was bad just by the sound even from a novice playing it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]