[M] Hi, my name is Anakin Skywalker
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Serena reserve, fore-dated to the evening of the 8th.

She had left Aniwaya for him. The scent of the tribe was still in her fur, but he would change that tonight. He couldn't wait, but he managed to sit patiently, waiting for her. He'd found what was probably a ranger's station, complete with bed, table, and multiple other humanistic things. He was, of course, mostly interested in the bed. He'd been working on this surprise since she told him she would be leaving the tribe. He'd cleaned out the ranger's station, aired out the mattress. He'd placed a bunch of pine boughs under the bed itself so it smelled sweet when she walked into the tiny cabin.

The future looked bright to the rustic colored male. He put his hands in the pockets of his black jeans, adjusting the black cowboy hat he'd found in the cabin. He liked it, and it fit rather well. In the cracked mirror of the cabin, he'd liked how it looked on him. Gave him a sexy vibe. Oh yeah, he couldn't wait to see his kiddo, his Ayasha.

Right now, he was leaning on a tree, waiting. He knew without a doubt she would find him. She was a scout, and a damned good one too. And tonight they would both be scouting unexplored territory with each other. Well... yeah. The memory of Gemma needed wiped out of his mind. He closed his eyes bringing up the memory of when he had almost lost control with her. In his little fantasy, they didn't stop, they didn't want to.

He opened his eyes, feeling a certain piece of his anatomy aching already. He took a few breaths to calm down, waiting on his woman. Tonight they would become mates. Tonight they would spend the night in the tiny cabin, in each other's arms. Tomorrow, they would begin the trek to Anathema, where they would live as mates, where they would eventually raise their own pups together. He lost himself in a daydream about their future together. Their family, their lives together. She would help him, and he would protect and care for her and their family. They would be happy, and whole, and he would never leave her. He'd never let her die, and he'd never leave her.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 375
[/html]
[html]

Just a note about last line, she doesn’t know about his sleeping around Smile

Her time as an AniWayan was over and Ayasha had mixed feelings over that. She was happy to be with Liam, although it would be a tough time with him. Plus, she would get to see Leon but at the expense at losing her mother, and quite possibly her siblings as well. She had a feeling that her mother would try and keep her siblings from being in contacting her. Plus, she would be on her own, sort of.

She headed out of the AniWaya and could smell Liam. He was waiting for her to leave and come to him. She grinned as she thought about being with him. Her step quickened to get to him quicker. What she saw waiting for her made her stop, with her breath catching. She grinned at his get-up. The cowboy hat fit him well. She purposefully sauntered towards him, pulling her horse next to her.

Ayasha reached Liam and went into his arms. Hey loverboy. She reached up to pull his head down so she could kiss him. It did feel a little weird to not have Dichali with her but that was OK. Ahuli grazed in some bushes and she pulled away slightly. I need to tie my horse, Ahuli, up so he doesn’t run away. She tied him to a low tree and went back into his arms. We can finally be together. Her voice was soft and just a little sad. She was mostly happy but she was going to be leaving behind most of her life to start a new life with her true love. She did feel a slight bulge in his pants and raised her eyebrow in amusement. Happy to see me, loverboy? Though she was unsure what to do. Hopefully he would somehow know what to do.

wc: 301

<style>
#ayashat-text {font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:80%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
#ayashat-text p.ooc {font-style:italic;}
#ayashat-text p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ayashat-text p {text-indent:50px; }
#ayashat-text b {letter-spacing:.5px; }
#ayashat-text b:before {content: open-quote; }
#ayashat-text b:after {content: close-quote; }
.ayashat-line1 {width:100%; border-bottom:1px dashed; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Of course not! LOL

He grinned as she approached. Her sweet and familiar scent came to him, and he drank it in. At long last, she was all his. He waited as she tied her horse up, then pulled her against him, grinning crookedly. "Kiddo, I'm always happy to see you." He chuckled as he kissed her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. "Come with me kiddo, I got a surprise for you."

He took her by the hand, leading her to the cabin he'd found. He paused for a moment, turning to face her. He swallowed before he began speaking again. "I... well, that is.... If we do this, kiddo, there is no going back. We'll have a soul tie, we'll be bonded for all our mortal lives. Are you sure you want that? Are you certain you want to be bonded to me through everything? I mean, I know I have issues, and I don't... I mean, I know your mom, Ralla, doesn't want you near me. I don't want you coming to hate me years down the raod when we have pups and Ralla won't acknowledge them because I'm their dad."

He fidgeted before pulling a ring on a chain from his pocket. "The humans had this ritual with their rings. I didn't know what would fit you... anyway... if you really want to be with me, I want you to wear it as a symbol of us. It's like my tattoo but less permanent. I mean, the binding is permanent... well, anyways, are you sure you want to be with me, be my mate?"

He shifted his weight nervously, looking at the ground. "If ya changed your mind I understand. I wouldn't hold it against you..."

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 287
[/html]
WC: 298

IC: Ayasha gave a happy sigh as Liam pulled her against him, happy that they could be together. She grinned at him always being happy to see her and said, ”I’ll always be a happy to see you too, loverboy.” They had their nicknames for each other and she would normally dislike being called kiddo but having Liam call her it was different. He gave her a kiss and grinned when he added tongue. She let their tongues duel for a bit and was left a little breathless when they pulled apart. He talked about a surprise and she grinned. ”I like surprises.”

She allowed him to take her by the hand and he led her towards a cabin but he stopped. He seemed nervous and then he talked about how she could never go back and would be tied to him forever. She nodded as he asked if she really wanted that and was about to speak when he talked about her concerns about her mother. She watched his pause and let him collect his thoughts.

He then took a ring on a chain from his pocket and she was a bit speechless as he talked about the meaning of a ring and how it would show their binding together. He asked her to be his mate and then looked at the ground, nervous about her answer. She stepped close to him and made him look at her. ”Liam, I know that things will be tough but I love you and always will. Of course, I’ll be your mate and wear the ring.” She put her arms around his waist and gave him a sweet yet passionate kiss. ”Now, is that the only surprise or should we go into the cabin?” She wanted him and wanted him bad.
[html]
OOC junk goes here...

He looked into her eyes as she lifted his head. Her words made him grin, his tail beginning to wag again. He slipped the necklace over her neck, adding it to the blue bird he'd given her when they'd first started dating. He pushed the door open after she asked if they were going into the cabin. He stepped to one side, glancing at her. He hoped she'd enjoy this, hoped she'd like the bed, how soft it was, how clean the cabin was. As she stepped in, he shut the door behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck tenderly.

"No matter what, Ayasha, I love you. Forever." He nipped playfully at her neck, then began grooming it teasingly, drawing his tongue from her ear to her shoulder blade. A hand had flattened on her belly, and now was slowly drifting upwards. He rested his hand just under her breast for a moment, gauging her reaction. He stroked the soft fur under her breast for a moment, kissing and nipping at her shoulder, then his hand covered her pert breast.

For a moment, he paused again, and then he began stroking her breast tenderly, brushing the pad of a finger over a nipple. He nipped at her ear, then turned her to face him, pulling her against him. His hard length was pressing against his jeans almost painfully. His amber eyes were nearly glowing as he looked into her eyes. Eye contact was only broken as he removed his hat and then his shirt. He pulled her to him again, kissing her hungrily.

He wanted to push her down against the bed now, but he wanted to take his time with his mate, too. She wasn't loose like Gemma, she was still pure and untouched. He didn't want to hurt her or press her too quickly. Yet his body almost seemed to have a mind of it's own as his hips arched against her, pressing his jean clad length against her body. His breathing was quick as his hands drifted down to his zipper, beginning the process of undoing the remainder of his clothing. He hoped she would help, he wanted to feel her hands on his turgid manhood.

In the back of his mind, a multitude of dry whispering voices were chanting. "Mine. make her mine. Thrust into her, claim her, brand her with my seed. She is mine. She is mine...."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 408
[/html]
WC: 352

OOC: Poor Ayasha, she has almost no idea what to do Smile

IC: He gave her the grin that she could never resist and was pretty sure that he knew it too. Not that that bothered her, much. He slipped the necklace with the ring on, joining the one he had given her at the start of their relationship and the one her mother gave her. She would wear despite the fact that her mother didn’t want her to come with Liam. It showed that she still cared for her family, no matter what. He opened the door to the cabin and she stepped inside, taking in the sight of the seemingly soft bed and cleanness of everything. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around her. ”You did this all for me?” The answer was rather obvious but she still felt the need to ask the rhetorical question.

He mentioned that he would always love her, no matter what, and she nodded, ”I know and I’ll love you no matter what, as well.” He nipped at her shoulder and she giggled a little. Though her giggles turned into shivers as he run his tongue from her ear to her shoulder blades. He had one hand on her belly and went up to her breast. He paused and then covered it with his hand. He played with her breast and she moaned, arching against his hand.

His teeth played with her ear and she was suddenly whirled to face him. She could feel heat from the bulge in his pants and watched with no small amount of lust in her eyes as he removed his hat and shirt. He then kissed her with hunger and passion and she eagerly responded. She wasn’t sure what she was doing but would let him lead the way.

Then his hand went to the zipper of his pants and her eyes were automatically followed it. She wanted to do something so she moved his hands out of the way and pulled the zipper down, letting her hands linger on the unknown territory of his member. She wasn’t sure what to do and silently asked him to guide her.
((WC 423. No, you can't tell I'm a fan of steamy romance novels. LOL))

He was enjoying her reaction to his touches and caresses. He let her bat away his hands and unfasten his jeans, though. He grit his teeth as she let her hand linger over his heat, resisting the urge to push her face into the region. He looked down at her, seeing his own need mirrored in her gaze. He opened the button, beginning to push the jeans down. He licked his lips as she took over, his erect manhood jutting out like a mythical unicorn's horn. He stepped out of the jeans, not caring where they went to. Clothes were unneeded in the cabin.

He took her hands, drawing her to him, kissing her deeply again, their tongues dancing a sensuous tango. Without warning, he lifted his mate into his arms, holding her close as he crossed the few feet to the soft clean bed. The scent of the pine became stronger -though not cloyingly so to the male- as he laid her down. He could smell her arousal, and he licked his lips.

For a moment the butterflies whispered at him. "Hurt her. Draw her blood from her body, make her scream. Sex and pain, sex and pain..." He blinked, and the voices were subdued, though not absent. He put his weight on his hands as he leaned over her, a gentle smile on his lips. "Beautiful," he whispered as he laid down next to her , propping himself up on one elbow so he could run his hand down her body.

He trailed a feather light caress from her shoulder to her chest, laying his hand over her heart, feeling the rapid beat under his palm. Next, his hand lingered over her breast, rubbing it tenderly. He rested his hand on her stomach, envisioning it swelling with their pups some day. And then he was cupping her feminine core, feeling the heat of her need warming his palm. He left his hand there for a moment, watching her face. The teasing heat became too much to resist, and he slipped a finger inside her moist folds, caressing the jewel concealed within. He wanted to bring her to satisfaction at least once before thrusting into her and taking the proof of her innocence from her. He pulled his hand free from it's position for only a moment to take her hand and lay it over his stiff rod. He licked his fingers, tasting her sweet juices, then returned his fingers to the warm nest of her womanhood to caress her jewel again.
WC: 238

IC: She was having fun looking between his body and what her caresses were doing to him. He finally shed his jeans with her help and he kissed, their tongues dueling for dominance. Then he picked her up and she squealed in surprise. But he gently placed her on the bed and her nose picked up a smell and her brain barely registered it as pine.

He seemed to blink in surprise at something and although she gave him a curious look she said nothing. He lay down next to her and called her beautiful which made her blush slightly. She wasn’t really used to be anyone calling her pretty but supposed that she could get used to Liam telling her that she was.

He propped himself on a shoulder and slowly moved his hand down her body, first stopping at her heart. And then his hand paid attention to her breast, causing her to sigh with pleasure. His hand moved lower, resting on her stomach and then finally to the source of her heat. He let his hand cup her and then a finger found her entrance, causing her to buck against his hand. He pulled it free and led her hand to his member, seemingly wanting her to explore it. So she did, moving her hand up and down it. She however became distracted when he trust a finger into her, causing her to whimper from need.
((WC: 301))

Her hand felt good on his manhood, but so did her soft noise of need. He pulled his hand away, cleaning his finger again with his tongue, enjoying the sweet flavor of his beloved, his mate. He pulled her hand to his lips, kissing it tenderly, before rolling over her and pinning her hands to the bed in a gentle but somewhat dominant position. He was poised over her now, his tumescent member aching to be thrust home. He kissed her deeply, playfully nipping at her lower lip. His voice was husky and full of need as he murmured her name.

"Ayasha... I need you so badly. I just... I need to be sure. Are you really ready, are you sure you want to be with me forever?" Golden eyes peered at her face, searching for any flicker of discomfort or fear. He didn't want to force the issue, he didn't want to force her to be with him. He wanted to love her, wanted to- claim her. take her. rape her. fuck her hard, make her bleed for you. make her yours. force her to be yours, force her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her-

He ignored the voices, watching her face, watching her eyes. He wanted to be her mate, her loving mate. He felt as though he were floating outside of himself, even though the aching of his cock said otherwise. "Just say yes, beloved, and we will never be parted." His body had a mind of it's own, the tip of his member rubbing against the sensitive folds of her womanhood, the friction of her wet heat and his stiff rod making him whimper softly in a sweet pain, a pain of denying what his body was all but begging him to do and do right now.
WC: 214

IC: There was something enticing about her lover tasting her but before she could sort out what, he gave her hand a tender kiss. She then found herself on her back underneath him, having her hands pinned by him. They then kissed and he nipped at her lower lip and their kiss left her rather breathless.

But then so did the sound of her name from his lips. He asked if she was sure and though she was a bit scared, she had never been surer of anything. So she nodded and then pulled his head in for a kiss, silently telling him that she was ready and that she trusted him completely. But she needed to say yes, so her voice rang out strong, clear, and husky, ”Yes. Liam. I want you and I want this.”

Her voice then turned pleading. ”Please?” She desperately wanted him inside her and a previous unknown part of her knew that it would be good to have him inside her. Yet he was taking far too long for her tastes and so she ground her pelvis, or least tried to, against his, hoping that he would get the message and fill her. She wanted him and wanted him now. She gave another whimper of need and whispered, ”Please?”
((WC: 211. Sorry for short post >.< ))

She began begging, and he could no longer resist. She had vowed to be his, to belong to him and only him. Now they would seal that vow with their love making. He whined softly as he kissed he, pressing himself slowly into her. The tightness of her sheath around him almost hurt, but he continued to push in. He paused as he met resistance, her maiden head. He kissed her again, deeply and tenderly as he broke the thin fleshy barrier, signifying she was no longer a pure untouched innocent. He continued to push himself inside of her until he was fully inside, then held still, letting her body adjust to having something there. He watched her face, dreading seeing regret written on it. He adjusted his hands so he was holding her hands rather than her wrists and began making slow shallow thrusts.

The friction of her love channel was wonderful, and a soft growl sounded in his throat. It wasn't a threatening or mean growl, but the equivalent of a blissful moan. He wrapped his arms around her, burying his face into the soft fur of her neck, greedily drinking in her scent. She was his, all his now. She would belong to him and with him forever.
WC: 235

IC: He listened to her and gave a soft whine, making her grin slightly. Then he kissed her and plunged into her. There was a slight flare of pain and she winced but then he kissed her sweetly and passionately and he pushed past her maidenhead. Then he kept pushing until he was fully inside her. There had been pain but nothing awful and he had been sweet about it.

But even if the pain had been terrible, the sensations that came from his moving his member in a and out was amazing. He switched the grip of his hands so he was holding her hands and she gave them a gentle squeeze, letting him know silently that she was feeling good. And oh was she feeling good.

He growled but it sounded more like a moan. He wrapped her in his arms and buried his face into her neck and she nuzzled his ear and the sensations grew more and more powerful. She had learned that she could do some of the movement and kept in time with his thrusts with her hips. She was panting and moaning and making all sorts of pleasurable sounds from what he was doing. The motions became faster and she was panting more and more until there was burst of pleasure and she had her first orgasm, calling his name as she came, her walls tightening against his shaft.
He could feel her shuddering under him, and he growled softly, a soft growl of delight that he was pleasing her. He bit gently on her shoulder as she cried out his name, licking the small sting gently. He was her first, he was her only. She would belong to him for all eternity. The idea of her by his side thrilled him, even as he thrilled by the sensation of her walls tightening and loosening around him, the contracting of her silken heat driving him onward.

He bit her shoulder again, a little more possessively as he began thrusting a little harder, a little faster. Hr sheath milked him as she writhed under him, her hips meeting his every stroke, her breathing as quick as his. He fancied he could feel her heart beating in perfect sync with his own. She was his.

Even while he continued his rhythm as ancient as time it self, in the back of hisd mind he was having an epiphany. He was inside of her. He swore he could feel her mind inside his, her heart inside his, even as his rigid, swelling member was buried in her sweet hot sheath. They were two wolves, but this act of love making had made them one. And when he spilled his seed inside of her, there was the possibility of the two of them making their own legacy, their own offspring. The thought left him in awe before a wave of pleasure washed over him, making him groan.

He could feel his knot swelling. He pressed himself into her deeper and harder, forcing the swelling knot to seal off her womb. Part of him knew it would hurt. Part of him wanted it to hurt. And then any tangible thought flew away as he exploded, hot jets of his seed spurting inside of her, filling her womanly pieces with his essence. Part groan, part growl, all triumph came from his lips as pleasure and relief washed over him.

It hadn't been that intense with Gemma. Perhaps because their time with each other had been pure lust, and not the hot burning love that he and Ayasha shared. He murmured her name, easing his weight to the side to pull her against him, his knot still locked inside of her. He kissed her lips, kissed her face, ran his fingers through her mane. It had been worth waiting for.

((WC:404))
[html]<style type="text/css">
.AyashaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/ayashatable-1.png') #2795b0 no-repeat top center; width:470px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.AyashaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #036581; color:#036581;}
.AyashaSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AyashaInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AyashaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AyashaSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Ayasha
What I love most about rivers is:
You can't step in the same river twice
The water's always changing, always flowing
OOC :: Sorry for the shortness

Liam growled as she came and then his teeth sank gently into her shoulder and she moaned again, waves of pleasure quickly started to build again. His tongue flicked over the bit mark, helping to ease the pain. Though the sensations he was creating helped ease the pain as well. Then his teeth went into his teeth again and she gave him a little bit of a growl as this one hurt a bit more than the other one.

Her mind was turning blank as he continued to pump into her, not that she minded what was happening to her. In fact she rather liked like this feeling and it felt different this time now that she had some idea what was going on. It wasn’t worse or better but simply different. Not that she truly wanted to spend this time thinking about anything.

Ayasha could tell that something was happening on her lover’s end as his seed shot into her and he gave a growling groan. With that she came once more and felt another wave of pleasure came over and she had her second orgasm. She could feel her walls tighten again and her breath was taken away.

They rolled over and Liam kissed her on the lips and face, while running his fingers through her hair. They were still connected and she had no plans on pulling away, at least for a while. She did pull her face away enough to look at his eyes. She smiled, happy and sated with a bit of awe. Wow. That was all she could think of to say and she kissed him passionately, slipping her tongue in mouth.

But people, I guess, can't live like that
We all must pay a price
To be safe, we lose our chance of ever knowing, What's around the riverbend
WC :: +278
template by revo. <3

[/html]
Wow. That was all she had to say about the act of passion they had just shared. A crooked grin crossed his lips and he nipped lovingly at her neck. "Wow, indeed, kiddo." And then she was kissing him again, their tongues dancing a tango. He groaned softly as his hand ran down her side, relishing the silken feel of her fur. He was the one to pull back this time, studying her face, looking for the signs of regret he dreaded to see someday. All he could see was a sated and pleasure woman. He kissed her again, sweetly this time. A wickedly naughty idea came to mind, and he slid his hand between their heated bodies, circling her nipple tenderly.

His voice was husky as he murmured, "I'm going to drive you wild, kiddo." He winked impishly, moving his hips just slightly so his still swollen knot teased her sensitive areas. He brushed his finger over her nipple as his teeth found her neck, nibbling and teasing her. His breathing was quick but controlled. This, this right here, was to please her, to make her reach her peak of pleasure over and over until she was so sated she would beg him to stop and let her sleep.

The fingers caressing her nipple was now slowly sliding it's way down her body, inserting itself in between their hips. It was a little bit of a squeeze, but he soon found the little nub where her pleasure stemmed from. The heat of her body made him groan softly, the slickness of her juices coating his fingers as he circled the tiny jewel teasingly, knowing the little bundle of nerves would set her off into another orgasm quickly, it being even more intense because of his knot inside of her love channel.

((WC: 302))
OOC: End with your post? And feel free to PP her going to sleep Smile

IC: She gave a little playful yelp at his bite and gave him a glare. ”Be careful with those teeth, loverboy.” She gave him a mild threat but didn’t really have anything in mind to do to him, not that she truly wanted to do anything to him. She loved him and would never purposefully or knowingly hurt him. So she let him do mostly what he wanted. He gave her another sweet kiss and she smiled softly at him.

Then he reached between them and played with her nipple. His playing with her nipple, along with his promise to drive her wild and the moving of his hips, made her gasp slightly. The fingers stayed at her nipple for a moment while his teeth found her neck, yet again, and she would have growled at him except for the fact that she was enjoying his attentions immensely.

Yet the hand that was on her breast soon moved slower and she was rather curious to find out where he was going with his hand. Then he found her nub and he groaned, all while circling his fingers around her bud. It made her gasp and then set her off into yet another orgasm. As she came down from the waves of pleasure, she looked at with a little bit of awe, some lust, but mostly love. She yawned and blinked sleepily. ”As much as I have enjoyed these activities, loverboy, I’m exhausted and want to sleep. So move.” She then gave his chest a gentle push to illustrate her point. Although she did want to stay in his arms.