The Years Fly By
[html]

OOC:

Word Count: 300+

After Noah’s visit Jazper felt compelled to leave the comfort of the courthouse and the security of the fort in order to venture away from Casa di Cavalieri. His journey would not take very long so he saw no reason to inform anyone that he had left. Although he had left the Fort on two legs he now jogged on four legs at a comfortable speed, sure that he would arrive at the boarders of their neighboring pack in due time. His body was heavy but his large paws moved across the snow with a simple ease and a sense of grace that only a predator could hold. In his jaws the coal beast held a strap of a bag, which held his clothing of choice. Although he did not mind being around others while not being covered by human clothing, he planned on talking to the leader of the pack while he was around and had decided it best to cover his scarred torso slightly.

The scent of the artisan pack slowly grew strong and stronger as he drew nearer, his goal ever present in his mind. It had been far too long since he had sought out the white male he called brother. There had been a time in their puphood that Tal and Noah had caused trouble with an adolescent Jazper tagging along behind them with anxious strides and warnings. Now the three brothers were spread across the lands: Noah to the north, Taliesin in the south, and Jazper in the middle forever a mediator.

Finally the scent became it’s strongest and the black Knight slowed to a stop and began to look around. He knew little of the pack besides that Taliesin lived here and that members were generally artistic in one way or another. He had never bothered to visit before and rarely came upon members but today he would find out what was going on in his brother’s life as well as find a bond with whoever the leader was around here. He was determined to be seen in a good light by the alpha that cared for his brother. Without a delay he raised a large head into the air and released a brotherly song, calling Tal to the northeastern tip of his pack lands before he began his transformation onto two legs.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He was sitting on the porch and reading. Big surprise, he was always reading. Right now, how ever surprisingly, he was reading a book on the occult, on speaking to the dead. He wanted so badly to speak to Tameri, his dead daughter, that sometimes he could feel her spirit lingering near him. He knew she couldn't be and wasn't lingering, that she had passed into Rhiannon's embrace, but he missed his daughter so much he was certain at times she was there. The howl cut into his intense study, and he looked up, scowling.

The scowl faded as he recognized the voice of his brother, a voice he hadn't heard in many moons. Not since Noah had been so grievously injured in Phoenix Valley by Lucifer, actually. He sent back a quick howl to let Jazper know he was coming, and to let the pack know they didn't need to worry about the call. He left the book on the porch and made his way quickly to the border, where the gargantuan male was waiting for him.

Tal grinned crookedly at his older brother, his tail wagging. "I have not seen you in ages, Jaz. How you been? Mom told me you started your own pack, huh?" He offered his big brother an affectionate hug, taking in the comforting scent of Jazper. The days spent in the manor were good for him, refreshing and rejuvenating. He'd spent a lot of time remembering the days when he and Noah would make trouble, and Jaz would come running in to solve fights. The good days when Sirius and Apollo would play games with them too.

Out of habit, he checked the border for Liam's scent. The scent of the son turned monster had faded, though the nightmares would linger for him, for Sky, for the pack... Liam had broken something when he'd murdered Tameri. Tal realized he'd need to tell Jaz about what Liam had done soon. Today even, though it could wait a few minutes. It wasn't like Liam would come charging in to attack the gargantuan male. Pups seemed to be fine to attack, but an adult who could and would fight back? Didn't seem Liam's style, Tal thought bitterly.

Yeah, Tal was bitter about what Liam had done. Mostly, Tal was bitter because he'd been too late to save Tameri. Because he hadn't had the courage, the guts, to just let Shawchert kill the boy. He hadn't had the nerve to do it himself on the way to taking Liam straight to the borders. He'd begged for the Capitana to spare Liam, and that shamed him most of all. Yes, Liam had been his son. Yes, Tal had lost not one but two children that day. He'd lost Tameri to murder, and Liam to banishment. And he meant what he'd said to the monster. If Liam ever returned to the lands, Tal would kill him. Tal would not beg for mercy for liam a second time, he would kill him himself.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 503
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Word Count: 500+

Before his transformation was complete he heard the familiar call of his white brother and he was reassured. His patience was as thin as ever but with age he had come to realize his inability to sit still by boarders and come to terms with it. There was news to share for both, at least he hopped something, anything, had happened that would be worth talking about on his brother’s side as they had not seen each other in quite some time. Finally two legs stood strong below him and his heavily furred body aligned vertically to his optimum height. Silently he waited now, knowing Tal was on his way as he looked out into the trees and at the little snow that lay across the ground.

A white coat emerged from the territory with a smile and Jazper felt a sense of relief. For the most part Tal remained the same as he had always been, bearing the white fur and eyes of their mother. Sometimes he wished that he contained Deuce’s genetics so that maybe he could pass on the traits himself, but as it was he really was a Knight just baring the Rhiannon name, and all of his children were carrying on the Knight or Marino heritages. A warm hug greeting the warrior and he quickly noted their size difference instinctively, Tal had always been shorter, though he was sure he could handle himself in a fight.

His own long coal colored tail wiggled back and forth behind him, Ya, long time no see! Thought I would stop in and catch up. Looking over his brother he added, You look well. He quickly decided what to talk about at Tal’s initial question. His face turned a little meek as he spoke, Ghita and I had a falling out over it. After the Aniwayan war I decided I wanted to make a pack for those who wanted to keep the peace in the lands and fight for those who can’t fight for themselves, Ghita didn’t like the idea and tossed me out saying I was disloyal and that she would never leave her sister behind. I waited around for a few days before I left and created Casa di Cavalieri, near Whisper Beach area.

Pausing to allow Tal a moment to take in the information he continued, It’s doing very well though. My youngest daughter is in line to have a mate any day now, nice young guy named Gunnar. My two eldest sons, Aro and Tony, went back to Italy with Ghita shortly after I left Crimson Dreams to watch over her, and Lorenzo, the middle son, is in Casa with Fia and I. My eldest daughter, Sophia, I haven’t seen in quite some time though. Off in Halifax enjoying her young life I suppose. Realizing he had blabbered on far to long he quickly recovered, How about you? Everything going well here? He honestly did not know if the male had a mate, though he knew that he had Liam as he had met him twice, though the kid seemed to be mentally disturbed when it came to black wolves. An odd kid for sure.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]
His eyebrows arched as his brother spoke, his expression changing with each tidbit of news. As his brother asked how things were going for him, he spoke again. "I'm the Protettore of D'Arte, it's a council position. Basically, I'm second to the leader, along side my mate. Her name is Sky, and we're expecting our first litter. During the war, when Sky was a captive in Aniwaya, I adopted a pup named Tameri." He hesitated for a moment, then continued in a rush. "Liam is disturbed, he killed her. Tore her to shreds. We were all too late to stop it... I did something that seems stupid now, but it was all I could do, I begged them to spare Liam, to exile him. I had just lost my daughter, I couldn't bear to see the same thing happen to him."

He pushed his hands into his pockets, biting his lip as he looked away from his older brother. "Like I said, it was stupid to do... anyways, the leader, Skye Collins, listened to my plea and had Shawchert spare him. I swore if I saw him around the pack again, I'd kill him myself. I meant it. I would kill him if I saw him, and I hope anyone else who knew of his crime would do so too. All this happened the day after we found out my mate was pregnant, Tami was so excited to be a big sister." The sorrow in his eyes, the bitterness in his voice, told how he felt more than words could.

"I stayed with mom for a week or so, over Christmas. She and Soran are back together. Do you remember Soran? Anyway... She and Soran are mates now. Soran is a beta in the newest pack up north, New Dawn. I'm sure mom will work her way back to a higher position, maybe some medic type position." He laughed for a moment. "I'm a medic too, here. So is my mate." Tal was rambling.

He paused for a moment. "I'm a Protettore, but I don't much know how to fight beyond our sparring when we were littler, and not shifting. Maybe you could teach me, Jaz?"

((WC:366))