let me see that
[html]

The silver-painted girl had wrapped the blue striped scarf around her neck before leaving the manor, soft blue gaze avoiding the stairs to the floor where she used to reside before her fall, and now she reached up and adjusted it on her way into the city that made her so uncomfortable. She had never been the one to love going to the city, or in fact, any human buildings besides the manor and the other parts of the Dreaming lands that she loved so. Artemis did not have an appreciation for the old human relics as many others did, and unfortunately, the buildings often gave her the creeps. Now, as she studied the towering buildings around her, the Dreamer was feeling out of place and a bit nervous.

After reading up in a few books on first aid and other medical care, the silver princess was ready to go searching for supplies to begin her study of the healing arts. Perhaps she would never have the skill that Cambria had, but at least she could become adept at something useful for the pack of Dreamers. Artemis did not know where to begin looking for supplies, though, so she wandered the streets in search of the most likely building, the one that looked as if it boasted medical supplies. She was looking for things she could use in bandages and perhaps some needles and thread for patching. It was the physical aspects she wanted to learn first.

Eventually she would like to learn about herbs and the way that plants could be used in medicinal arts, but for now she thought it better to focus on the mechanical process of tending wounds. Anything as drastic as her own fall last winter would certainly be beyond her grasp for quite some time, but she would eventually learn everything she could. Maybe she could talk to Cambria soon about it, but she had been biding time. Artemis feared that her sister would be angry with her.

<style type="text/css">
.missatrans001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.missatrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.missatrans001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missatrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... cstars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +260 OOC :: set early morning on the 14th

Aeron had not traveled this far in a long time she had decided to travel down here for what she wasn't sure. But it felt amazing her cape's hood was down and she and Elzar ran through the land his mane blowing with her hair. She felt free, nothing on her mind but the sound of her heart beat.

Hoof beats matched the heart beat of Aeron as she and her horse ran. She felt so alive the cool wind whipping by them. faster faster Move it my friend. She called as she felt the Percheron picked up his pace. They were now going about as fast as he could and Aeron was feeling amazed as she had not a care in the world.

The ground changed as the hit the caving city of Halifax. Once there was dirt and snow. Now there was broken pavement and snow. Aeron could feel that Elzar was slowing his pace. She smiled, "Its fine boy" She smiled as he found a steady pace.

The golden coyote smiled as she looked about. a desert town maybe there was something here she could find to give to Io as a present of forgiveness. She hated the way Io acted but she knew that if she appeased her that aeron's life would be good. So she never worried about things. She knew she could fix things. That was why she came out this way.

Pulling one handed on the reigns Aeron slowed Elzar to a trot. She couldn't wait to start poking her nose into places.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Every little event in her life had led to this, Artemis knew. Her rambunctiousness as a child, her accident when she was so very young, Denali's death, finding Blaise in such terrible conditions... All of these things had helped her to discover this desire to heal within her. Maybe she had not known until now, but the Dreamer thought that this was something that was predetermined. If it had not been, then she would have felt the pull towards something else by now. She was certainly old enough now that she should know what she wanted to do, and now she knew. If she was meant to do anything else, she would have found it.

Pausing in front of a tall building, Artemis' soft blue eyes rose to study the cracked sign proclaiming this place as a Hospital. This was where she would find the best supplies, she knew, but the height of the building unnerved her, causing her to hesitate before going inside. The first floor could offer her plenty of supplies, but she feared that she would need to climb the decrepit stairs that were surely inside before she could find anything of use. That was something she desperately wanted to avoid. The silver girl had not yet come to terms with her fear of heights, so the fact that this was what was triggering the problem did not fully occur to her.

Instead of thinking about the real reason she was hesitant to go inside, the young Marino woman found other things to focus on. She noted the broken windows, the rusted knob on the door, and the thick layer of dust she could see on everything when she peered through the cracked glass. It was certainly not the nicest looking building, but it held what she was looking for. Steadying herself, Artemis forced herself to avoid looking up. Maybe if she pretended, it would not be stories high, but simply one floor of the building. There was nothing frightening about one floor.

Just as she was ready to go inside, white fingers wrapping around the handle, dark ears twisted back at the sound of hooves on pavement. She had not realized that she was not alone until she heard the sound, but looking around, the Dreamer did not see anyone in the immediate area. She took a few steps back into the street, a barren expanse of black, looking around her curiously for the source of the sound. Similar to the human buildings, horses made the silver girl wary. She was not like her siblings or her family in that. The spirit of the wolf still clung to her soul.

<style type="text/css">
.missatrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.missatrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... cstars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 300

Aeron had not felt this good in so long the beating of hooves matching hers she just was so alive today. But she needed to search for things so she began to slow him more as she looked around as she slowly came around the corner.

She pulled harder with her good arm and brought Elzar to a halt as she saw the wolf all bundled up.Her hurt arm hidden under her cloak she looked at the girl as she felt Elzar fidget a bit. "Well hello there" Aeron called out smiling. She was testing the water so to speak seeing if the other was friendly she sat there as her horse shifted nervously.

Patting his neck she smiled. Trying to comfort the male she watched the girl. She wasn't sure who she was or where she came from but that was fine with Aeron. She had been promoted by Naniko for her hard work and she hoped to continue up the ranks and be Naniko's go to sorta girl. She really wanted to make herself of use to her.

She decided not to just sit there so she dismounted herself from the steed. Opening a saddle bag the calico cat emerged. Aeron held out her arm and the cat climbed up it and smiled. 'Mama can we find me a pretty too?" She asked nuzzling aeron. Aeron smiled "The ride wasn't to rough was it?" She asked as Zenna just snuggled onto her. She knew very well that the cat cared not how rough the ride she just enjoyed working with Aeron.

She patted Elzar and smiled Go on big guy I'll find ya when I need ya." She spoke as he moved away from her. "Come to find goods as well? She asked giving her a smile

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The mystery of the sound of hooves was solved for her rather quickly as a golden woman on horseback approached. Artemis lifted a hand to straighten the scarf that she wore around her neck, the only bit of clothing she wore at all. It had been made for her by her mother and it complimented the blue of her eyes, and for these reasons she did not find it nearly as strange as other human garments. She knew that some canines even wore full outfits, and that was just the strangest idea to the silver Dreamer. She realized then that the woman on top of the horse was clothed and she felt nervous, almost. It unnerved her the way humanity was embraced, even though she knew there was nothing wrong with it. She just clung to the nature of the wolf more than others, it seemed.

"Ciao, Hello," she called out in response as the woman with contrasting hues to her own slid down from her horse. For the moment, Artemis was spared the need to go inside; she could use the extra time to prepare herself even more. Maybe this stranger would be willing to help her find some useful medical supplies, and she may even know a bit about healing that she could teach Artemis about. Though she could read and she knew that she could learn from books, the Dreamer princess suspected she would only really learn from being taught and by doing it herself. She would have to learn by practice. She only hoped she wouldn't mess up.

Artemis looked away for a brief moment as the foreign golden woman lifted a feline out of her bag, fawning over it in a way that Artemis did not understand. She knew that some members of her pack, in fact many of them, had pets of various species, but the truth was that she simply did not understand, especially when the creature was a prey animal. It was not something she would ever do, and though she tried not to think about it because it was none of her business, she felt that more should take her view on this strange fad. So many accompanied themselves with horses, and that was just very strange, as well. It was basically a large deer, similar to moose. Why didn't they just eat it? But, to each their own.

The question was met with a half-hearted nod. "I'm looking to learn about wound tending and healing, and I thought maybe I could find some supplies here." She just didn't really know where to start, and she was greatly dreading the idea that the supplies would be on a floor higher than ground level, Artemis really did not want to climb any stairs; putting distance between herself and the ground was the last thing she wanted to do. "I'm Artemis Marino of Crimson Dreams," she offered to the woman of the northern pack.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

Aeron loved her pets and they made her work easy they were able to get to places aeron could not. Once zenna was happy on her perch of aerons shoulders aeron moved towards the girl. She didn't really say much she was more so studying her she wasn't sure if the girl was really friend or foe until she spoke.

Aeron watched her and smiled stopping not to far from her as she listened. So the young woman was another one of the Dreamers. She hadn't been there for a long time now nor did she really plan to. Though she would not hold personal issues against the girl before her. "Well its nice to meet you Artemis" She said as she gave a slight dip of her head.

"My name is Aeron Ganesa I come from Anathema, this is my good friend Zenna" She said petting the feline. Aeron wouldn't be caught with out her most days she really did come in handy at times. "Oh medical I could help you search the building in exchange for some help with my arm." She said. The thing hurt still from the cuts. She smiled "I mean I could just leave if you like." She didn't relize the girl was not looking forward to going in. Aeron would be too if she hadn't grown up in a very human like culture.
[html]

The pack that the golden she-yote spoke of was not one that Artemis knew about, something that was likely because of her preference for a close proximity to Crimson Dreams territory. She knew of the packs closer to home, but the northern packs were not of much interest to her. The only one she knew anything of was the coyote clan, and that was simply that they were not to be crossed and did not care for wolves, but that was where Cypress' father lived. The only other clan member she'd met was the crimson woman Talitha, and they had not gotten along well at all. The pair of princesses had thrown insults at each other and stood with their hands on their hips, spitting at each other like a pair of cats fighting over territory. Thankfully, it had not turned physical between them.

With the exception of her fall and the subsequent coma, Artemis had not suffered many physical injuries. Certainly she had never been in a fight, and so when Aeron spoke of her arm and gestured towards it, the silver Dreamer peered at it with interest across the distance between them. She could not see how bad it was, and she did not know if she was equipped to handle it, but it was worth looking at it and talking to Aeron anyway, so perhaps she would learn something. "Can I look at it more closely?" she asked, taking a tentative step forward, her left hand outstretched. Artemis was interested in seeing how bad the wound was and learning what Aeron had already done to aid its healing process.

Injuries were not an extremely common thing in Crimson Dreams, but when they happened, they seemed to be caused mostly by fights with other canines, or occasionally other animals when it came to hunting accidents, or the rare rampaging bear. It would be good for her to know how to properly and effectively treat an injury caused by a fight, and since she did not fight herself, she would need to get her practice with other canines. A part of her was too nervous to tell anyone in Crimson Dreams that she was seeking the Medicus co-rank, and so she was too afraid to ask to look at their wounds. Canines from other packs would have to do, and they could easily serve that purpose well.

"Did one of your pack mates do this?" she asked with a small grimace. Artemis was not a fighter, nor were most of the Dreamers. The pack was one of peace, predominantly. Most of the fights were because of outsiders or were a part of that damned war. She knew that not all packs were like Crimson Dreams; they were not led by kind, understanding leaders like her mother and Anu. Was Anathema a place like that, one that was full of violence as if it was normal? Or was Aeron attacked by an outsider, or was she caught in a fight with a larger, wild feline? Artemis wondered.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
427 WC

Aeron wasn’t too sure of the wolf girl that was before her but she didn’t want to act as though she was disrespectful either. The girl had seemed to be a nice young lady and Aeron was impressed her parents must have done a wonderful job on her. A lot of youth that she had come in contact with had not always been so polite. She smiled as she removed her cloak completely allowing the stitched gashes to show. She was itching to have them removed though they had only been in for almost two weeks .

“Are you looking to become a medic?” Aeron asked as she held her arm out for the girl to look at. In fact she was hoping she would know how to remove stitches or at least know a bit but she wasn’t sure what the gray wolven girl knew. Aeron smiled and chuckled a little, “No we are all family no one would harm another on purpose.” She spoke as she looked at her. “I ran into a loner who wanted my horse. So she tried to beat me up, did a good job I think.” She said trying to make humor of it.

“A friend put in all the stitches, though I know nothing of this. I’m not sure if I should take them out.” She said smiling. Though the fact was she could go to Panda and have her remove them if she wanted. Though how would she explain to her how she got the stitches the man who had put them in was not allowed in Anathema nor liked by the family truly any more. Aeron held no real issues with him but she did not like what he had done to Alaki.

“So any help you could give would be great. I promise I’ll be a help” She said looking at the aging human building. She wondered if someday all things humans had made and build would be gone fully. She also wondered how advanced the Luperci were willing to go. How human were they planning on playing. Humans had failed because they tried to play god, would the luperci someday end like the humans? Or had they learned from the human error?

“So you ready to go in there and find what you need?” Aeron asked smiling at her. She hoped that any fear or reservation’s the girl had could be soothed a bit. Fear should never be something that holds one back from being the best they can be. Aeron knew that from experience.
[html]

I'm sorry. :| Skip the first 6 paragraphs if you want, not necessary to read lol. 1,272 words.

Crimson Dreams was the only pack she had ever lived in, and as far into the future as she could see, it was the only pack she would ever reside within. Her mother spoke of Italy sometimes and some of her family had even left the pack of Dreamers to return to the foreign country, but that was not where Artemis had been born. Though her blood originated there, this was where she belonged, and as long as Crimson Dreams held her family, so it would hold her. There was no desire within the silver-painted girl to wander freely; she did not want to see the world or explore other places. She was rather happy where she was, and it was not often that she left the pack lands at all. It was a comfortable place, and while some of the members were questionable at best (her thoughts turned to the strange bicolored male, Mars, at this), it was home.

That being said, she knew very little of the dynamics of the other packs. What she knew of the others had come simply from experience or hearsay. She knew of the Miracles pack because of Alder and Heath; she knew of AniWaya from Liliana and the recent war; she knew of Inferni because of Cypress. The other packs, particularly the northern ones, were simply foreign bodies to her, so she did not know what to expect from them. It seemed only possible to her that they might be aggressive to other packs and their members, or they might be the most friendly packs in the world. Artemis simply did not know, and as she did not wander often, she did not much care.

It was reassuring to hear that it was not a pack mate who had done this to Aeron, but a stranger. That was not necessarily a good thing, as it meant that there was at least one aggressive loner out there, but at least Aeron lived in a safe home. It was strange to think of the war-like actions of Inferni and to consider it a home to many; Artemis could never live somewhere like that. It would be too taxing on her spirit; it would hurt her soul. It had been hard enough to deal with the conflict caused by Maska and the guardians in AniWaya. Truthfully, the young Marino had pretended it was not happening more often than not, because it had simply been too much for her to handle. Perhaps that was not the best method of dealing with it, as she had not been very helpful, but the truth of it is that she had been so terrified, so afraid for her family, that she simply could not do anything to help. It was easier on her to pretend.

If something like that were to happen again, though, she would be prepared to help. She would do everything that she could to aid her pack mates and her family in the best way she knew how, and that was a part of the reason she wanted to learn about healing. If there were ever another war like that, then she would be able to help tend to injuries, and if she was good at working fast, she could work on the field to help those injured as soon as it happened. With Cambria, Amata, and Artemis capable of tending injuries, the pack would never be faced with a shortage of medics and if something happened to one of them, like when Cambria had been captured by the tribal wolves, it would not hinder the pack’s ability to save the injured.

The recent war was not the only reason that she wanted to learn to heal, of course. Finding the young pup by the manor and seeing how sickly she looked had pulled that the Marino’s heartstrings. Blaise had triggered an instinct in her that she had not known she had: the desire to help, the aching urge to heal. It had been a dormant instinct until she had found the weak, starving puppy and heard that her mother had been sick. Later, the pup’s mother had been found dead, but Artemis knew nothing of the details that surrounded that. She simply knew that it broke her heart to know that the girl could have suffered the same fate if she had not found her.

Her own injury did not contribute much to her desire to become a medic, for she tried not to think of the long period of time where she had been in a state of prolonged sleep. She did not remember much from the fall or the time she had been asleep, though she knew that her family had visited her, Cambria and Amata had tended to her, and her mother had never left her side. Silvano had read to her, though she only learned that when she woke up and they continued the book. Thinking of that was far too painful still; though she had come to terms with her accident and she had accepted that Denali had been murdered in the wake of it, it did not mean that she had come to terms with being the indirect cause for that. Sometimes she thought of him and smiled, but it was fleeting, for he was gone in such a violent manner. He visited her in her dreams sometimes, too, but still it was painful upon her waking.

When the northern coyote offered the injured arm for her to look, Artemis was eager to inspect it closer, taking note of the stitching. That was definitely something she wanted to learn to do; it looked incredibly useful. “Did she get your horse?” she asked, hoping the answer would be a negative one. Artemis did not have a horse herself, or even any sort of animal companion, though she knew that many in Crimson Dreams did, including most of her siblings and her mother. It was not because she found it strange or wrong that she did not have one; she just never thought of it much. Horses were the only animals she had ever given much thought to in regards to companionship, and that was perhaps only because of Heath and Alder.

“I want to become one,” she said, admitting her desires out loud for the first time since she had realized them. “I’ve been doing a lot of reading and I wanted to gather some supplies, but I haven’t had much practice yet.” In fact, she’d had none at all, but she did not want to admit that she really was that inexperienced. Looking apprehensively towards the tall building, Artemis held in the sigh that threatened to escape. She would have to go in at some point, and what better time than now, when she had company and could use Aeron’s arm to learn a bit? In her bag were some of the books she had found, and maybe she could find something inside that could help Aerson. Maybe her stitches needed fixing or removal.

Nodding decisively, Artemis smiled that the coyote woman. “I’m not really sure what I’m looking for, but I appreciate the help.” She gestured to the door, then stepped forward and opened it, holding it open wide for the injured woman to enter first. It was only polite, and her mother and father had raised her to have good manners and to respect her elders, which Aeron was, even if she was not actually old. Artemis was clearly the younger of the two, and she was also probably more inexperienced when it came to life matters.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]