M-infinity mission
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html] hi
[html]

Sebastian, some apartment place in Halifax. You have yourself a sexy Omni...Just Reply when you are ready, I'm not really demanding quick replies ^ ^

Omni Cadeaux

The young femme was utterly bored, since leaving Inferni for the free lands the woman had found herself pondering aimlessly for ways to amuse herself for the day. For hours in the earlier day, Omni had spent her time lounging about the lands without any purpose. Her horse grazed idly outside her apartment building, loyally sticking close to his mistress and not wandering away. Through the cracked window of the apartment building she used to stay at, snow fell slowly from the overhanging clouds above. A shiver ran through the spine of the dusty femme, feeling lucky to be in a warm place. Her body was adorned in a simple pair of jeans and a black leather jacket, things she had found in various places in Halifax. Bottles of liquor sat under the bed and the door lay open, Omni not caring who was around and could trespass into her room. A sigh was huffed from her coyote-like maw, expressing her idle position lately in life. Secretly, she had felt love for the male Jacinto back in Inferni, but he wasn't the kind that would spend a night with her, he would simply kiss her and embrace her softly.

Aqua eyes closed themselves and the female curled on the bed, stretching herself out, the female reopened her vivid colored orbs just to gaze at the ceiling of the room. Sitting up, Omni reached for a bottle and popped off the lid easily and took the first swig.

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 
Sebastian had returned to Halifax for two reasons; to get some of his wine and to collect the few supplies he had left behind in his old apartment. He had considered borrowing a horse from the stables, but he liked the walk. Plus, those massive beasts were terrifying. Nothing that huge that could think for itself could possibly be safe.

Instead of the relative comfort of horseback, Sebastian trekked on foot through the snow and reached the city within a few hours. Snow whirled down from the heavens as the day began to darken. Winter was well and truly here. Days were short, cold and dark. Sebastian could hardly wait for spring.

He reached the building and climbed the stairs nimbly, already wondering whether he should stay the night. Maybe. He didn't fancy hiking in the freezing cold and darkness that would settle in fully within the hour. Perhaps he would do better to wait until the morning. It was unlikely anyone would worry about him; he'd barely joined the place and had only properly met Lorenzo and Jazper.

He was starting down the hallway when he paused. There was the unmistakeable sound of a cork popping from a bottle, and the doorway to the apartment two doors down from his was wide open. Ever the curious one, Sebastian investigated by poking his head around the door, totally silent as his next curved to peer into a bedroom.

There was a woman, clad in jeans and a black jacket not dissimilar to the one he wore occasionally. She was sitting on the bed taking a deep drink of what looked like brandy, or maybe liquor. He didn't know; Sebastian was more of a wine person.

She was also strikingly beautiful.

Sebastian grinned, somewhat sheepishly. "I do hope I'm not interrupting?" he asked delicately. "I was curious." And you didn't close the door so it's your fault if you want privacy, bitch!

Sebastian flicked an ear. His thoughts went to strange places sometimes.
[html]
Omni Cadeaux

I powerplayed...tell meh if you want it changed. God Omni is a chatterbox...I might just have to tack on a M because of her addiction problems...If that's alright with you of course ^ ^

The alcohol left a fantastic burning burning sensation on her salmon-colored tongue, a while before she would've rejected the taste and threw it away. It had become a familiar flavour, known to the woman like the back of her palm. The leisure she felt was so nice: the quiet, the rest she could aquire. She didn't see the man peering into her room and sat up when a voice called at her. Chocolatey ears perked and her eyes watched curiously before she stood from the bed. "Interrupting something? Interrupting boredom for sure. Do you know how long I've been sitting in this room? I don't even know..." She chuckled at her joke before quietly saying "I didn't know if anyone else would be here. Kinda quiet around these parts." Vivid blue eyes glanced to the wide open door, her tail flickering amusedly, Omni held out the bottle to the taller man offering some of the lavish beverage. "Hmm...Drinking isn't fun if it's just your lonesome, isn't getting crunk more fun if there's someone to laugh with ya?" She waved the bottle gently in her hands before setting it down on the table. Letting this stranger hang out in the room could easily be perceived as stupid, but company no matter what it is will do. She turned and walked towards the bed again, but just sat on the side preferring the softness to the little wooden chairs in the other room.

She studied the man standing over by the door, he didn't look too dangerous by most means, realizing that she had not told her name, she smiled and said "Tell me handsome, what's your name?" Reaching out a delicately clawed hand to the acquaintance. "I'm Omni." The bag that she usually carried around was thrown beside the bag from earlier stuffed full of baggies of leaves, she pulled some out and skillfully rolled them into a joint before flicking a lighter to ignite it. She caught his glance and couldn't help a sheepish grin. "You smoke?" She inhaled the sweet smoke before standing and placing the cigarette in an old rusty cup. "So before I bore you or get on your nerves, what do you like to do?" The russet and cream female placed a tan gloved hand on her hip waiting for the stranger's reply. She had been talking for most of it and felt slightly ashamed of her uncontrollable motormouth.

[/html]
The female was quite likely drunk. She seemed totally unconcerned with the stranger hanging around her bedroom. She also seemed to be hitting on him, which would only lead to embarrassment for one or both of them. For her, most likely, as Sebastian was never ashamed to show off how flamingly flamboyant he could be every now and then.

"Indeed," he agreed readily, taking a few steps into the room as she offered him a chance to get drunk. He never turned down alcohol, even if the woman was likely to try to seduce him sooner or later. Until that moment, all he had to do was play it cool and drink.

The Italian ambled over to her and shook the offered hand, his black-gloved hand firm. "I'm Sebastian," he introduced himself casually, lifting her hand up so he could gently press it to his lips. Perhaps unnecessary, but he wouldn't mind a sip of that liquor/brandy and subtle flattery never hurt.

He shook his hand as she offered him a smoke, uttering a quiet "No, grazie." He didn't smoke; he had seen some Luperci who had smoked for years while it was still thought to be harmless, and the racking coughs and splutters had disgusted him. He didn't see how inhaling smoke could possibly be harmless anyway, whatever form it was in.

The Italian took a seat on one of the wooden chairs, smiling as he put his feet up on the bed beside the brunette. "I'm an artist," he smiled, showing off his almost-perfect teeth. "An artist, a singer, a dancer, a gymnast, a musician... Anything that lets me entertain, I suppose." The Italian put his hands behind his head and watched the woman curiously. "And you, Madonna?"
Headache post...UGH NO MUSE![html]

Omni couldn't help but muster a small smile as the stranger said his name then, kissed her hand. Omni was never one to deal with flattery with dignity, so the only real reaction was a nod of the head and a tiny grin. Sebastian, that was his name. He accepted the vodka but refused her joint. Stage coppery female shrugged a shoulder in answer, understanding that not everyone liked to smoke. His accent was different from something she had heard, it was similar to her own accent but more foreign. She waved a hand casually for him to sit down and make himself comfortable, but already he had his feet up and looked fairly settled anyway. He was a performer?

It intrigued the coppery female that he could do a lot of things, that he at least had some talent in a variety of different skills. Omni quite like dancing, but drunken dancing wouldn't quite be necessary at this moment. "Sounds like you could do a lot of things." She flicked ash from the dwindling cigarette and finished it off, she took a nice long swig of the liquor and passed the bottle back, "Me? I don't do much, any job I think I can do...But I'm not talented in much." She looked at the stuff she had littered around the room, "Sorry for the mess Sebby." Giggling at her own contortion at the name, she covered it by quickly saying "Well...You can call me anything you want. I don't mind." The golden woman smoothed herself and sighed. "So do you perform because you want to and like to? Or for the payment? I like dancing...But there's never the right moment to just let yourself go." It was honest, but she usually never told other souls the things she liked. She just wasn't a conversationalist.

[/html]
Failpost D:

Sebastian stretched his arms above his head, letting out a small yawn as he arched his supple back until he heard a faint pop from his overworked muscles. It had been a while since he had talked purely for the sake of conversation; except for his sisters and mother, he'd rarely spoken to any female unless necessary. Now he had a chance to brush up his skills in speaking to the opposite sex.

"Well, Om-Nom," he responded breezily to the loathed nickname, "I usually perform because I want to, though I am hardly adverse to payment," Sebastian smirked slyly at the brunette. "True, in these lands; there were many festivals and fairs in Sabini. I miss them; there was much dancing, drinking and performing to be done. Perhaps some of the packs have their individual celebrations." Sebastian put his elbow on the arm of the chair and rested his chin on his palm.

"Everyone has talents, though performing is rarer than most. What do you enjoy doing?" he asked, cheerfully inquisitive as he gazed piercingly at Omni.
[html]Oh She's drunk now!

Omni listened with interest as Sebatian spoke, nodding at the appropriate times, her large ears perked to hear more. "That's-very sincere. It's great to hear that someone isn't in it just for the payment." She let her tail flicker behind her as he again asked what she could do, lost in more thinking while capturing this man's searching gaze. "I guess I have not found out my talents yet...I could dance for you, but I-I don't know how to just get into it." The golden female chuckled and quietly said "I've tried lots of things... But none seem to be of mastery. Like singing, and playing the guitar but I lost patience. The only art I can do is tattoos. But not everyone wants them, I can't practice on myself." Her feet entwined at her ankles, shuffling shyly as she looked away from the male in the chair. Hanging out with him would be fine, any sort of companionship could entertain her for the meantime. Her eyes let themselves wander to Sebastian, taking note of the rusty shades of fur upon his body, how he seemed to resemble a fox. She herself looked more coyote than anything, as the bloodline ran thick through her veins.

Humour  was something that Omni at least had some chance at using, so the petite coywolf added teasingly "I guess I'm good at pissing people off...This guy, my-uh ex carved something dirty into my leg. With a knife. It's scarred now of course but it's always there." At her perch upon the bed, she spread her legs just a little and pointed at her jean clothed leg. He wouldn't actually be able to see it, she'd have to take her clothing off for that. Plus it seemed that talking and drinking was the only thing in order for the moment. "Montreal was my favorite in Quebec, lots of things going. But, not very civilized. I moved here after I had killed my mother. She was a nasty old bitch. She'd hurt me as a pup and not care...And let them do real sick things to my body." Even with bile rising in her throat, Omni managed to keep her expression close to normalcy, "They...They'd just come in and use me however they wanted...None cared about me, stopped at the point of an epiphany, nothing. So I killed her. And I don't regret it." Shaking her head, the Cadeaux realized that she was talking to a stranger, but didn't apologize. If he was asking questions about her he would like to know more. Telling it as graphically as she could didn't help but create a picture in her mind.

Turning the subject to more cheery things, Omni managed a smile. Another swig of the fiery drink was taken and passed back to the russet man. "Good stuff? It's Luperci-made...I can't remember who made it but it's really good." [/html]

Sorry about the wait! And Seb feels awkward, wooo.

Sebastian had not spent a great deal of time with the opposite gender. At least he had some idea of what to talk about while they spoke of performing and the arts. Those things, he knew a great deal about. Sebastian stretched out his legs and smiled at Om-Nom. "Mastery takes time, often years of hard work. Patience is a virtue." His smile turned slightly bashful. "I have considered getting a tattoo myself, but I have yet to choose. Maybe I could come to you when I decide?" he offered playfully, prodding her side with his foot.

The conversation swiftly took a turn for the awkward as the drink seemed to get to Omni's head and she decided to tell the lithe artist all about her past. He disliked discussing his past at the best of time, let alone someone else's tragedies. His lips thinned as she spoke, his hand clenching on the armrest of the chair and his eyes narrowing incredulously as she gestured to her leg.

When she spoke of her mother, his face changed to enraged revulsion. How...

His claws dug into the armrest. He took the fiery drink as it was offered, taking a long swig of the powerful drink so that his eyes glistened. He stood, ambled next to Omni on the bed, and sat next to her. Somewhat awkwardly, he placed the bottle on the ground and gave her a somewhat clumsy hug, trying to comfort her. Girls liked hugs, didn't they?

"I am sorry," he said quietly, embracing Omni tightly in his muscular arms. He hugged her tighter for a moment before releasing her. "And yes-" he offered the bottle back, smiling gently. "This is good stuff."