m---spellbound
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
Rain, Their den, Foredated to the 16th around 5:00 pm...Oh crap...Get out your pepper spray...It's a pre-heat cycle female. IT'S GROUCHY TIME! Slight powerplay of Rain, tell me if you want it changed ^ ^

It had been itching at her for a while, the feeling of that certain unrest that just couldn't be pushed away or forgotten. It was way later that Sam had found that Rain had already known Akira. He had not told her about Akira before, even that one time she asked. He had lived in Anathema just a little bit before they had become mates, in the pit of her stomach the female suspected that he was looking for Akira. And it was alright, he had his own personal life before the alabaster fae had come along. It was perfectly fine. Or was it? The bleached female was stretched out on the fur bedding, the dark hides ferociously contrasting with her stellar pristine coat. She knew Rain was somewhere in the caves, probably crafting something. It was sad to think that she herself got in the way of his work. Rain was everything she wanted in a man, he was sweet and gentle with her and never did anything to hurt her. These thoughts, this whirlwind of emotions and awareness was easily explained by the monthly cycle that all females had, most months Rain wouldn't even notice and thankfully so. She thought of the meeting with Akira, Akira was a nice girl, also much prettier than Samantha by far. Deep within the caves of Anathema, Sam was probably a dime a dozen. Her dark tipped tail seldom wagged, she found herself tired of constantly looking after the children. When she gave them what they wanted, they would be happy for a little while then ask for more. The dark tresses of the young female's hairs were tangled and stuck up in many places, the many scars over her body made her feel hideous to the eye. It would be bad to have Rain walk in on one of her weaker moments.

Maybe she was just overreacting. Her heat cycle was soon and she found herself retorting to words not so kindly to strangers and hiding away in her den. The cycle was an embarrassment. She didn't want it, it was simple. Samantha hated the aromatic smell she carried about in the wind. The torches went out, the fuel of animal fat completely used. Being in a lousy condition, the female let them go out. Sitting in the darkness and shadowy den, she said nothing and stayed still. The pups were out exploring the caverns and probably hanging out with Xyza, or "Auntie Xyza" as they called her. Xyza's help with the children was something to be grateful of, the ivory woman appreciated the babysitting. It was good to get a break out of the routine once in a while. Rustling in the corner of the room had her large ears perked and her azure eyes curious as she caught the sight of the brawny shadow of her mate. Offering a simple "Where have you been?" The female stood to walk over to his masculine and muscular form. Placing both hands on his chest and standing to gently nuzzle his neck, she pulled away and gently said "I want to talk...About something." In fact there was two things, her slight jealousy of Akira and how he viewed the pretty dark hued wolf. He probably knew of her recent "ailment", how the smell of her was stronger and more insatiable. But she didn't feel any spark, or any strong physical tie to her light splashed man. Not yet at least, and probably not for a few days. Without really thinking about it, the words flew from her maw. "How...What is Akira to you?" Turning away, the female said quietly "She's prettier than me...She's beautiful. And-And stronger. I am just a talking string bean. I can't do anything." The emotions began to flow and the words that fell from her tongue became more exasperated "I can't even fight! I don't even appeal to you do I?...I'm scarred all over the place and skinny...Ive got nothing. I'm weak and failing as a mother...I just don't know what to do. I love you more than anyone can imagine...It's just that I'm not good enough at this. I fail miserably" Her words were the truth, her curves from her last accident had diminished leaving her looking lanky and not a point on the attractive appealing side, it was probably true too. Rain never touched her in those ways, not that her life depended on it.  Sighing, Sam left his side to rekindle the fires, once up they casted a soft umber glow over the floor of the cavern. Sitting on the edge of the mattress, she placed her head in her hands and softly began to sob.

Samantha  Jarret

<style>
.whitelace .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, serif}
.whitelace-header {font-size:32px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.whitelace p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelace b {color:#C10A0A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.whitelace {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ce-1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.whitelace-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.whitelace .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Rain knew Sam was moody. She had been moody all week. It bothered him that she was feeling this way but he also knew it was close to her heat cycle. She would need him to please her, make her feel better about herself. She was constantly doubting herself. Constantly putting herself down. It bothered Rain that Sam thought so little of herself but he understood why she felt the way she did. The attack had scarred her mentally as well as physically. She thought she wasn't beautiful or pretty enough for him.

Rain had smelled her before he saw her. She was in heat. And she was emotional by the tone in her voice. She was asking about Akiara. He had know her before sam but she didn't have the same feeling Sam gave him. He explained to her that he had met her before him and had come to anathema looking for her but had found Sam on the way and found that she was the one he loved that she was the one for him. He nuzzle her soft fur and felt himself grow hard for her. She was in heat and didn't know it.

He licked at her neck and whispered that she should to to bed with him. He wanted her. He loved her. He trailed his hands down her body and cupped a breast softly. "Come to be with me Sam. Let me make love to you," he whispered gently sweezing her breast as his claws massaged though fur.
[html]

He spoke to her, his voice soft but it held a different tone, something hungry and different from what the ivory woman knew. Rain reassured her that it was only her, that he had sworn his heart for. She had to believe him there, his touches set her nerves afire, That carnal animalistic instinct made the Furcas lean into his touch, until that moment she saw the bulge he grew as he touched her. He had never ever touched her body like this before. Thoughts of jealousy that previously clouded her thinking vanished from her mind, his fleeting love touches had her mentally screaming for him, but she made no sound in the physical world. He knew she was fertile, and he was falling for it. He cupped one of her breasts, massaging with a large calloused hand. She resisted slightly, leaning away but all the while her body tried to move towards his warmth, now her salvation. He wanted to make love to her, after all of these months not realizing now he did.

Instinct and purified need drove the woman on, she moved down to the covers with him silently begging. "I don't know Rain..." Her hushed words sounded false and indeed they were. However one side of her sane mind resisted, the other side would win over. A delicate hand reached down through the covers, trailing itself to the part of his body that was so alien to her. She wanted to beg for her mate to fill her, to take away the pent up tension and release it from her. Her fingers slowly stroked it, her tongue tried to ease itself near his muzzle, She nipped at his jawline a few times before whispering softly into his ear: "Take me." Samantha couldn't resist him, every fibre of her body wanted him,, she slid over him her body shivered as she can feel his member so close to her opening, feeling a clench of sensations in her lower abdomen.

Samantha  Jarret

<style>
.whitelace-header {font-size:32px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.whitelace {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ce-1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.whitelace .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Occ: take ot slow. I want Rain to feel her first.

Rain watched her lay downon the bed, her eyes glowing in the dim light of their den. The dark furs contrasted sharply with her alabaster fur. She reached for him and he moved to lay over her. He felt her hands over him the moment he lay over her and he surpressed a whine as she reached between them and touched his growing member. "Sam wait... I want to go slow," he whispered as she started to stroke him, making him grow larger.

He pulled her hand away and nipped at each digit before nipping at her neck. He let his instinct guide him and he bit down on her neck. He growled softly, wanting her to submit to him. He wanted dominance over her before they continued and he would get it. His hands ran over her body, touching her, sqeezing and massaging her. He had to get her to submit.
[html]

Rain took her hands away from him, and she couldn't help but let out a needy whine as he moved a little. His teeth clamped over her throat for a moment, fear captivated her for a moment, his canines were right over her life, the precious vein that if punctured could spill all over. There was something dominating and different about this. Sam struggled for a few moments under his pin, not wanting to back down yet. But soon enough realization hit her, nothing would happen if she fussed and squirmed, his hands flew over her body heightening the lust she so recently felt. The aqua eyed femme went almost limp under his hold, submitting easily to him. He wanted to take control, overpower her. There was something particularly kinky about the thought yet it just barely breezed past her mind. In more submission, her legs spread some.

She reached up to kiss his face, but did nothing more. She wanted Rain to touch her, and in turn she wanted to touch him. A low whine came from her ivory throat, he was the higher one and she was subordinate to him.

Samantha  Jarret

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Rain let go of her neck as soon as she submitted. He licked the slight punture wounds on her neck and moved lower to her breasts. They were lush and bountuful and he licked at a pucked nipple before gently biting down on it. His claws ran down her stomach, massaging her softly as he lapped at her. She smelled of lilac and woman and he wanted her. "You are beautiful Samantha. Tell me you want this. That you want my children. That you love me," he whispered softly as he ran his hands down her thighs and spread her wider so he cold look at her budding flower.

He placed a series of biting licks up her thighs before pressing his nose to her opening. The smell of lilac was stronger down here and he licked at her opening softly, savoring the flavor and essence of his beloved. He felt her squirm and lapped at her harder. She tasted of heaven and Rain couldn't get enough.
[html]

feel free to powerplay her however you like

Sam felt his arms relax around her, his hold was released for now. He touched her with the gentleness of a feather, touching her breasts and near her thigh. Every touch had her arching her back in pleasure, pushing herself closer to Rain's ministrations. He really did love her, "I want everything from you...Be it your body or your children." Her breath hitched slightly as Rain grabbed her legs and spread them, teasing and rubbing her bud. Soft whines came as aftermath of every touch, when Rain lapped at her, it seemed to change everything.

Her need became much more, Sam's claws gently raked at his shoulders, his tongue seemed to act much like thrusts, imitating lovemaking for her. Her hands went to his hips, trailing themselves down and inward to the hardened mass. She massaged gently right at the base, hoping to give her mate some pleasure too. She wanted him, nothing could take away the desire she felt except for him. Sam took his member in one hand, slowly stroking, "I still want you." Her eyes held good nature as she said it. Sam slowly drew her own hips towards his pelvis, a suggestion of what she needed.  

Samantha  Jarret

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Rain flipped her over, running his tip against her slit. She was tight and Rain knew she was ready for him. He leaned over her, licking her neck and nipping her scruff as he slowly pushed inside, making shallow thrusts against her. She felt so warm and soft around his hardened flesh. "I love you Samantha," he all but growled at her as he took one powerful thrust into her and knotted himself with her. It would be a long time before they would be unknotted but Rain knew Sam loved being close to him.

It was hard thrusts and howls of pleasure from'there and Rain loved every minute of it. He howled her name and thrust faster. His love bite and massaging grew faster as she grew tighter and started pushing back against him. There was something strangely calming knowing he could please his mate. He looked forward to seeing their pups.
[html]

The touches, the kisses, the bites: they all gave the young woman pleasure, he flipped her to a more infallible position to make sure the best of each erotic feeling was felt between the two of them. He teased her lips with the tip of his member, the blue-eyed girl but back whines suppressed of her need. He went slow pressing his member into her walls, it wasn't like she was a virgin, she had slept with a couple of others before. The feeling of being filled had her back arching from the heady sensation. Rain have a few thrusts, giving the thing her body ached for.

Sam gave small whimpers and sounds of pleasure at every thrust, turning to a chorus of noise as he seemed to speed up his pace. He stroked her, touched her and made her feel beautiful. Needed. He was locked with her. Sam got what she needed, and soon he spilled his seed within her body. Her body was tired, aching and thoroughly exhausted. Sending that this was enough, she just lay him back in the bed, her breath a little bit increased and her heart fluttering like a startled bird. "I love you...I always will..." The ivory femme's words were spoken softly, she lay atop his chest, still locked in him. She delicately kissed his face, and lay her head in the crook of his neck and shoulders. "Don't ever leave me."  

Samantha  Jarret

<style>
</style>
[/html]