Sun and moon
WC 451

All of Egypt would know her name and in time she would be written in stone to be a queen to be seen. He was now in love with her or more so in love with well everything about her. He was bored of his everyday life and now he had someone to share some joy with. Imhotep smiled as he looked at his queen. He had allowed her to keep many of the things she came here with but when they were not alone in his room he asked that she wears Egyptian attire.
He only did this though because she was now the queen of Egypt the moon to his sun and she was to show her pride of being the queen of such a great nation. He had not spent much time with his four concubines since she arrived on the desert shores. He need not deal with them as often now though he could tell Isis was not pleased.
She had been with them for a month now and tonight was a full moon he wanted to host a celebration. Something to show her that she was truly the queen of Egypt and his love. Though everything had been born in lust and the need for a wife he had started to slowly fall for the red woman.
Tonight we celebrate under the full moon. A feast is to be held in honor. Honor of Queen Fatin. He spoke as he stood. Looking at his wife he smiled. Dancing and music it would be a feast and all would come and bare their respects to the queen of Egypt.
He turned and smiled at Fatin, he wasn’t sure if she had come to love him or if she just tolerated him for power. But it didn’t matter much. He had goals for Egypt and as the queen she would help him. He smiled as he went over to her and nuzzled her. I’m glad you chose to stay He said as he kissed her cheek and turned to the crowed to see Isis in the front.
Now everyone go and prepare I want the court yard ready by sun down. Move His tone held authority and he would not stand for being ignored. He gave Isis a look as she turned away. He had a smile on his face she amused him so. Now he’d need a bath and so would she. Come you are to get ready and so am I. I have other business as well so you’re on your own with your female servants. If Isis gives you a hassle again I’ll deal with her myself. He spoke as he gave a stern nod.
WC: 458

IC: She might not love him but she was extremely fond of Imhotep. She supposed that with a little more time she would grow to love him. But that would take a bit of time. She was not that concerned however with that. Fatin appreciated that he allowed her to keep much of what she brought but he did have her wear Egyptian clothes, which she considered a fair trade. Plus, the clothes were not uncomfortable. All in all, she was very happy to be here and to be the queen.

He still had other women but she was not too upset with that fact. She was raised in a place where her father had many wives. But she was happy that he didn’t spend much time with them, or at least not as much as he did with her. Yet she was rather curious as to where he bedded them if not in their room. Probably in the concubines’ rooms.

He spoke to everyone about holding a feast in her honor and then turned to her with a smile. He was happy that she chose to stay. ”I didn’t have much choice in the matter but I’m glad as well.” She had a soft smile on her face as she said this and it grew at the show of affection he had for her. He wasn’t afraid to show gestures of affection in front of others.

He then told everyone to get ready by sundown and then turned to tell her to get ready. He did tell her that she would get ready alone and to let him know if Isis gave her any trouble. ”Of course, my pharaoh.” She then headed towards their rooms to get ready, with the servants behind her to help her. A couple went ahead to prepare a bath for her and she was excited to be pampered. She usually got mostly ready by herself but she did enjoy the times when the servants helped her get ready.

She settled into the scented water and considered her life. She had been there a month and had yet to get pregnant, not that she was in a hurry. But she did long for a child and knew that Imhotep wanted a son. She settled back to relax and Isis came and helped her wash herself. Isis was one of the few people that wasn’t excited for her to be there but had yet to be mean or anything. After a bit she got out and was dried and helped to dress. It took her most of the afternoon and most of her servants left. All that was left was to wait for Imhotep to come and get her or send someone to get her.
WC-242

Imhotep had spent the afternoon gathering a few things for his wife. He had not really tried to make the woman pregnant nor had she really gone into heat. He looked at one of his servants a motioned for them to go and get Fatin. He stood watching the sun set and watching those who worked for him finish preparing the main courtyard.

Golden eyes looked at everyone gather and finish the things needed. He looked down at the necklace he had picked for her. The gold chain held a gold ankh he stepped down towards all the others as he moved to where he would be seated. He did not sit he awaited his queen to arrive.

A group of dancers moved by him as they bowed and moved towards where the music and dance out come from. He watched waiting for his queen to walk towards him from their room. Music began and the woman practiced a bit not moving far from the musicians. He wondered where Isis was though it did not surprise him.

The Jackal woman walked up the middle and smiled bowing. "Your queen is on her way." She said as she joined the other dancers and glanced at him giving him a heated look. She missed being in his bed at night and she could tell that he didn't think of her much now. Clapping her hands to get the girls attention she spoke to them.
WC: 201

IC: Fatin was having the last bit of hair brushed by Isis when a servant came to get her for the Pharaoh. She was a bit disappointed that he didn’t come to get her himself but realized that he probably still had things to do to get ready for the feast. Isis pulled a bit hard on her fur but mumbled an apology. She sounded sincere so Fatin waved her apology away. Now was not the time to fight anyway.

She sent Isis before her and checked her appearance in the mirror. Her fur was shining and she was wearing traditional Egyptian garb, though her earrings were from her home. She smelled sweet and her clothes, while modest, still showed off her figure. She knew Imhotep would like the way she looked and might be amused by her wearing non-Egyptian earrings.

She walked down the hallway and heard music, as she got closer. She entered and walked over to where her husband was standing. He was holding something and gave him a curious look. But she gave him a big smile and said, ”My husband.” She let him initiate the touches as she was unsure if she was allowed to or not.
WC 325

She had taken a bath and was clean and smelled amazing. He could smell her coming towards him and he smiled as he watched her. She looked lovely though almost anything looked stunning on her. He laughed and looked at her. "I like the earrings" He said as he smiled.

The look she gave him as she glanced at his hand made him smile. "A gift for you." He spoke as he allowed the object to dangle in his hand. He moved closer to her unclasping the chain allowing him to place it around her neck. She was stunning as always and being this close he was able to gently brush his hand against her jaw.

"The Ankh means eternal life. I wanted to find you something nice" He spoke low. She was slowly making him a kinder man. Though his father had beaten slaves Imhotep never did. Though he was still not above killing them for not playing nice.

Turning from her he looked at the gathered subjects and slaves. "Tonight we feast. In honor of Queen Fatin. Under the mighty goddess Nut who helped to create the mighty nation we live in. thanks to Geb we feast on the life he brings on the earth." He spoke as he stepped forward a bit. began to speak again. "The might of egypt stands stronger under our new alliance and we thank the mighty queen for this."

He beckoned forward one of his high priests and took a cup from him looked at Fatin as the priest reached out to give her a cup. "To the goddess Isis who protects the pharaoh and protects the fertility of women. May she bless queen Fatin with many children and protect them from illness" He spoke as he drank the cup. A form of elixir said to increase fertility and strength.

"Let the music and dance begin." He said as he looked at fatin and moved towards her.
WC: 248

IC: Fatin smirked at him when he laughed and commented about her earrings. ”I thought you might.” She was rather proud that she had pleased him and brought him joy. She saw Isis give her a slight glare but she ignored the concubine. She didn’t want to get involved in a petty war with her. So most looks that Isis gave her were ignored.

She gave him a soft smile as he said that he gave her a gift and put the necklace on her, his hand gently brushing her jaw. He explained that he wanted to give her something nice and in that moment, she realized something. She loved him. Yet she didn’t want to tell him, at least not right now. ”Thank you. I love it.” She wanted to add ‘and you.’ But her eyes did have a special softness to them.

He spoke about how the feast was for her and to honor the gods for her. Then a high priest came with two cups and gave one to the Pharaoh and one to her. He spoke about the goddess Isis and how he wanted her to fertile and healthy. She raised her eyebrow at the fertility part but drank from the cup as he did. The music and dance started and he walked towards her. ”Is the Pharaoh asking me to dance? Can he keep up?” Her tone was a bit teasing but it was obvious that she would dance if he asked her to.
289 WC

Fatin never seemed to have anything bad to say about the things the Imhotep got her. Though most of the time these things were nothing more then kind words and affection. He tried to be what he thought a good husband was and though they had only been together a month he could feel the storm of emotions she caused him.

Music began and the girls began to dance. He smiled and looked at Fatin as she spoke. "Pharaoh does not dance." He spoke coy looking at her. He had never once danced nor thought about going out and dancing. It was not something that his father did so he did not do it.

"I will not stop you Isis and the girls could use some competition." He spoke as he turned to her and watch everyone. His priests would be doing something for the gods and he was just going to enjoy basking in Fatin. He was beginning to not be able to be with out her.

Golden eyes looked at her, he wasn't sure what else to say. He just watched her and smiled. He moved towards where he was going to sit and waved on a servant girl and looked at her. "Water" He spoke as he stared at Fatin. He would not stop her from getting some enjoyment but he would not join.

The sand kissed king sat there as the girl filled his cup. Isis came towards him and smiled. "Come my queen don't be around grumpy. You will enjoy it more with us." She said as she rejoined the other girls. She glanced at Imhotep who seemed to not be bothered at all. Watching the women he smiled they sure did entertain him.
WC: 209

IC: At his words about not dancing, her eyes sparkled as she said, ”At least not in public.” But she was talking about a whole different kind of dancing than just the normal kind. He would hopefully know what he was talking about and probably so would much of the gathering. Though that didn’t bother her.

He did say that she could join with the girls and it was tempting. But was it very queenly to do so? Apparently it was since Isis came over to entice her to dance. She smiled and gave up trying to keep herself from dancing. So she allowed the servant girl to drag her out and she winked at the Pharaoh as she went pass his throne. She liked to tease him every once in awhile and was pretty sure that he didn’t mind this type of teasing.

She would join him after one dance but it felt so nice to be able to do this. Luckily no one seemed to mind that his or her queen was dancing. Though she doubted that they would publicly say anything about it. Yet she didn’t give anyone more than a passing glance except Imhotep. She wondered if he remembered what happened the last time she danced.
202 WC

She was the devil in the form of a woman. She was torture and if he could have her anywhere and anytime he would but he had to look together and that he was not easily swayed by what women did. Though it was hard for him when it came to her. She had a body formed by the gods and he loved her.

He smirked looking at her. "Behave or else all have to punish you later." He teased as he took a drink from his cup. He watched as she made her way past him and joined the girl. Isis and one of his other concubines had brilliantly colored clothing that the queen did not. She like him wore white and gold. She was to match him.

The girls danced through the crowds and Isis came up to him twirling herself and she smiled. "My Pharaoh." She slid on to his lap and kissed his cheek as she slithered off him and twirled herself for him making her way back down to the queen and all the others who danced.

Imhotep smiled looking at his queen she needed to do more of that in bed. He really enjoyed watching her.
WC: 260

IC: It appeared that he did enjoy his teasing and responded with a punishment later if she didn’t behave. She winked again and asked saucily, ”Is that a promise, sire? Because I doubt that I would mind very much.” Oh, she wouldn’t mind his brand of punishment at all. And she was pretty sure that he knew that she wouldn’t mind.

Her clothed didn’t really make dancing all that easy but she would do so nonetheless. She was rather curious about Isis slinking up to the pharaoh’s lap and kissing his cheek before slithering off of him. She didn’t want to make a scene but she was a bit put off by it. Yet the song was coming to an end and so she regrettably finished with one last twirl before joining her king on her throne.

She thought about sitting in his lap but thought it would be tasteless to do so. So instead she put her hand over his, playing with the rings on his fingers. She knew that this would be a good time to tell him her feelings but first she needed water. She motioned for a serving girl to bring her water and after a few sips she turned to the pharaoh. ”Imhotep, my husband. I need to tell you something. Over the last month, I’ve grown fond of you, well more than fond. I’ve fallen in love with you and wish that soon I might have children, yours.” Maybe the prayer that the priests offered to the gods would allow her to become pregnant tonight.
328 WC

Imhotep had not minded much the way that Isis acted she acted as a concubine would and he knew that fatin would not enjoy it. The fact was that it was Isis's duty to make him happy and he enjoyed the teasing that both woman gave to him. The difference was that he paid more attention to Fatin because she captivated him and he wanted her to love him and love being here. Though he could not force these things on to her nor would he if he could.

The music started to come to an end and Fatin made her way back to him. She sat next to him and it saddened him slightly though he knew it was more proper to be like this. He looked at her, the mark on her forehead was so different but it was just another aspect that made the red girl unique and amazing. He smiled. "Yes my wife."

The girls continued to dance as Imhotep looked at Fatin. He smiled at her words. "My queen nothing makes me happier then to hear you say that." He spoke as he could still feel her fiddling with his rings. This made him laugh a bit. He more so much that he could almost be like a woman.

He leaned towards her and kissed her. "Never be afraid to show that you love me." He spoke as he heard music break out again.

Isis and the other girls smiled as they danced for a few moments more as the music came to an abrupt halt and the girls parted allowing to high priests to walk towards the pair. "For you our Pharaoh. A blessing to the gods to protect you and your queen." They spoke as they had an acolyte ome and place something infront of them. Chanting to the gods the two began to make an elixir that was blessed by the gods to make the king and queen more godly.
WC: 223; OOC: I think she might need to be wary of all these dubious potions they're giving her Smile

IC: Fatin was bothered by it but knew that her place as queen and main object of his affections was secure. But that didn’t mean she liked it but just that she wouldn’t do anything about it. She knew that he wouldn’t quite love them but did allow that he could feel some amount of affection for them. Plus, it was hardly her place to tell him that he couldn’t have any concubines.

He was happy to hear her words and she was happy that he was happy. She didn’t tell him to make him happy though. She would never lie to make him happy. So that fact that she truly loved him meant a lot to both of them. But then he laughed and she gave him a curious look. ”Do mind sharing what is so amusing, husband?”

But he reached over and kissed her saying that she should never fear showing him that she loved him. She nodded and gave him a quick kiss in response. She then entwined their paws together and brought his paw up to her mouth and placed a kiss on it. She was rather touched when the priests came to give them yet another blessing from the gods. Though she was a bit curious what this potion was for but figured that she would soon find out.
Nothing like drugging her up for him Wink
WC-- 306

IC--

Imhotep smiled at her as she inquired why he was laughing at her lightly "Because my wife you tickle me by fiddling with my rings" He spoke as he smiled at her. He loved her though their love was still something knew and not something that should be claimed so quickly. To the people of Egypt it mattered not if the two loved each other though for Imhotep it made everything better.

Imhotep smiled as he watched the two before him. They had served him well thus far and he put trust in them that they would cause no harm to him and his queen though everyone knew the pharaoh was not some to mess with. Though more so Imhotep, Fatin always saw the side that was kind and never the iron fist that his father had taught him.

He watched as they filled two cups. "Essence of Isis for the queen." Fatin knew not all the tails and in time would come to learn them. She was Isis the goddess of fertility and protection to the living horus the pharaoh. "Osiris and Horus for the king." they poke as they bowed commanding the students to move the bowls. With a clap of their hands the music began a dance in honor of the two.

"In time you will learn I will teach you. Fear not what they make." He spoke. Drinking form his cup he smiled. He was Horus the son of Osiris and Isis in life and in death he was Osiris. His wife the symbol of fertility and protection. smiling he raised a hand calling a servant to him. "Bring food the queen must be starved by now for I am. He spoke as he smiled at her. Holding her hand he looked at her caught in her gaze unable to look away.
WC: 200

IC: She grinned at his answer. ”Are you sure that’s the reason, husband?” Though his comment about tickling, her grin turned wicked. ”I can show you tickling later in bed, love.” Her voice was a husky whisper and she gave him a saucy wink as she settled back in triumph.

She chuckled at his assumption. ”Oh, I trust them. I was simply curious as to what was in this.” She gestured at the cup but took a sip nonetheless. It had a slight bitter herb taste and it was a little hard to drink it. But she drank from it and smiled at her Pharaoh. She rather hoped that those potions would work and then she could bare his children for him.

He had food brought and she gave him a grateful smile. She started to feast on the wonderful food that Imhotep had brought. ”This food is wonderful, my pharaoh.” She knew that he personally didn’t make this food but she was grateful that he had it made nonetheless. She appreciated her father sending her here and for the pharaoh for making her his queen. She gave his hand a grateful squeeze and noticed him staring at her and grinned.
Her smile was alluring and he wanted her to just jump him now. Though the looks he was getting was enough to simulate being jumped. He kissed her hand and smiled. "I bet you could dear wife I bet you could." He spoke looking at her.

He drank what was given to him and said nothing really. He didn't know what was in it nor did he really want to know. Some things he'd really prefer not to know. He watched the girls start to dance again as everyone began to eat.

He smiled looking at her. He began to eat he hadn't almost all day today. He wondered what had been on his mind that kept him from eating. Dancers came and went stopping mostly for food or drink. He was enjoying the night and hoped that she was as well. Imhotep smiled and looked at Fatin.
WC: 223

IC: She smirked at the way her looks were affecting her husband. He kissed her hand and agreed with her assessment of tickling him later in bed. That meant he was eager for her company tonight and she was eager for his as well. But she also simply enjoyed being with him without all physical closeness. She did like their cuddling after lovemaking in some ways more than the act itself.

He seemed to not know or care about what they were drinking and so she stayed silent in regards to the drinks. She watched him watching the dancers and wondered if he wished that she were one of the dancers. She hoped that her first dance had made that much of an impression on him. Though she also considered the fact that queens didn’t dance like a servant did. But he did seem to enjoy her dancing tonight.

During their meal he would look at her and smile and she would smile back at him. She was enjoying herself but did wish the night would be over so they could be back in their rooms, just the two of them. But she would bear being here next to the pharaoh as long as was necessary. Though she figured that he wished everyone would disappear as well if his reactions earlier were any indication.

Imhotep found himself finishing his meal and he looked at her he stood looking at her he smiled as he held out his hand. bowing to his queen he gave her and only her a seductive grin and watched her. The music began to slow as the crowed watched. Imhotep had always been a shocker to those of his court.

'The pharaoh does not dance but he's asking for this one." he spoke raising himself up he looked at her. This was not what the pharaoh did he didn't know how to dance well but he could try. He was breaking all the tradtions tonight he allowed her to dance with commoners and slaves. Now he was going to dance so unlike him and not what his father taught him.

Moving towards the crowds of people he could feel the eyes on him and Fatin and it didn't seem to bother him. Golden eyes met misty blue ones. He was terrified to tell her how much he loved her. standing there he glanced away for but a moment to get the man to start up the music again.
WC: 201

IC: She was watching her pharaoh and was a little surprised when he stood and held out his hand to her. He gave her a seductive grin and she gave him a curious look. What on earth was he planning on doing? She watched him not sure what he was doing for a few moments, unsure what he wanted.

Then he spoke about pharaohs not dancing but that he was asking for one. She was surprised that he was serious about dancing with her. Was he serious? She studied him and he apparently was. She raised her eyebrow as she got up and stood next to him. ”Are sure about this, my love?” She wanted to make sure he was sure.

They walked out to the floor and he kept his eyes on her. She kept her gaze on him and their gazes met. She grinned at him and their gazes only broke when he looked to the music leader so the music could start. She stood in front of him and grinned over her shoulder at him. ”Put your hands on my hips and follow my lead, love.” She gave him a lustful and slightly saucy look and started to dance.
208 WC

Imhotep watched as he hoped she would take this chance to the fullest. She gave him the goose bumps with the look she gave him. She wanted him and it made this alluring. He wanted her as well, though he wanted to enjoy the night a bit more. He just wanted to hold her and be close to her. He didn't need to always be all over her sexually.

Imhotep looked at her their eyes locking as she smiled at him. He smiled at her and kissed her as he moved his hands to where she wanted him. He was not an amazing dancer but he did know how to dance a bit. "I'd follow you to the end of the world" he said as he focused on her.

The world around them was in Aww. Pharaoh's never did things like this nor did they act as he did. Imhotep cared not about the stairs that came their ways. "I love you, I know its too soon to say that." He said looking at her. She had said it but she was a woman. Men had to be sure that was what he had been taught. Looking at her he just smiled moving with her to the music.
WC: 205

IC: She watched as he got goose bumps from the look she gave him. She took a few moments to study the pharaoh. It was rare for her to be able to look at him this long. Granted he was also studying her as well. The only other real time they spent with each other where they could stare at each other was in bed.

He gave her a kiss and settled his hands on her hips, like she told him to. Then he told her that he would follow her to the end of the world. She smirked at him and kissed his chin. ”That could be a rocky path, husband. You sure you want to do that?” She knew that he would but she liked to tease him nonetheless.

The people were staring but she ignored their looks. Besides, it was her doing, mostly. Granted she did ask him but she didn’t think that he would actually do it. He said that he loved her and she turned around in his arms. She pulled him close and gave him a passionate kiss in response. She knew that other people would be staring but she didn’t give a hoot. ”I love you too, my pharaoh.”