M - Caraphernelia
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, and graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: this is backdated to Jan 4th. Also, note that Krystalle and Amon are leaving CD for good. Paz will be returning in a few days, so mods do not need to remove her from the ranks, as well as the fact that Krystalle was never on the ranks but Amon does need to be removed. WC: 4,139
And what's so good about picking up the pieces?

Tonight was a cold one. So cold, it had driven Krystalle into a deep slumber, for her coat was not like the rest of the family's; the nice thickness that was inherited from Mars by both of the children. No, she had found the thickest of the pelts that had been gifted to Mars from Ouija, once upon a time ago. Mars could only wonder where the male was now, for that had been one of his only lasting friends with a lasting relationship that could be long distance, but it was not meaningless to him. In fact, awhile back, he had started to make a cloak for the painted king, one of many colors, like his fur always was. He had to stop production on it because he had to use some of the red fabric for the leather gloves he had made for himself, and he also needed to get some more fabric for the colorful cloak that was for a man that was far far away by now. Ouija was late though, his normal monthly, or bi-monthly visits had not come, and this was not the first time that Mars wondered about the male, for the thoughts of the painted king passed his mind every two or three days really. This night was not particularly about Ouija D'Angelo though, for this night tested his other relationships, particularly with the family that he had surrounded himself in.

Mars was not in bed, and neither was Amon. Paz and Krystalle had hit the hay much earlier in the evening after their girls night out of sorts, while son and father had been in the house, learning to play guitar. Mars was proud of the natural talent of the child, seeing himself really shining through the child. The only thing he could really hope for was that Amon did not become exactly like Mars, divided minds and the hallucinations. Mars really did not wish for that.Mars also did not realize that insanity did run thick in the lines of his mother, the Cubbins side of the family. Hopefully though, just hopefully the Russos that were influenced by the Cubbins would not fall victim to the insanity.

They still were sitting around, playing their music, one chord at a time, and Mars correcting the child and telling him what sounded good and why he played what chords he played. There were giggles from Amon, and chuckles from Mars as the two conversed about random things, all up until Amon had said something about Mother. That mateship thing that those other dreamers had, how come mom and you never had one, or at least you don't talk about it if you did? asked the child, and Mars shook his head lightly. No, we haven't had one Amon. It's because your mother and I aren't really a couple. the words were colder than expected, and rather emotionless, which made it hard for Amon to discern if Mars didn't want to talk about it, or if he was just being the way he normally was. There actually was something going on in the elder Russos head, but Amon would not be able to know anything that was happening. What was happening was that Hurricane was starting to creep up from the shadows. Mars could hear the male licking his lips, and his nails scratching against the wooden floors. Only Mars could hear him, and Mars did not particularly understand that this was not Bartholomew creeping up behind him like Bart liked to do. Mars get shivers that ran down his spine though. He knew instinctively that something was very, very wrong. Or they were about to be.

But why not? Don't you love momma? asked the child to his father. I love her in a different way....Not so much to be committed to her 110%. Don't get me wrong, Amon, your mother is gorgeous, and she is kind and a beautiful,strong, faithful woman. She is perfect, but she does not deserve to be in a situation like the one she is in now. She should be with someone who isn't as shitty as me. spoke Mars, telling the boy what he thought of the situation. You aren't a bad father, dad. Mom loves you, and you should get married to her, and live happily ever after, like the stories mom likes to tell us for bed time. Amon spoke. Mars then slightly zoned out, he slowly blinked, and his hands stopped moving over the guitar. The action made Amon stop, and he cocked his head at his father. Dad? You okay? asked Amon and if he had been aware of what was really going on in the mind of the male at the moment, he would realize that he was not safe. Slowly, his maw twisted into a grin, one that was very much unlike any of Mars' expressions.

You see, Amon noticed that there was something very wrong with his father, especially when he acted weird, happy and bubbly, and then he would leave for a few days at a time for no real reason. Amon did not know, nor did Paz, that their father was a psychopath, who sometimes killed other luperci for the hell of it. A slow chuckle came forth from his maw, eerie, and very intimidating. Amon felt threatened all of a sudden, but did not move. He didn't understand what was going on. Mars blinked his eyes and slowly moved his eyes onto Amon. His right pupil remained very small and contracted on his son, but the other, the left pupil grew very big in his icy blue eyes and he held a crazed look on his face. Where Mars had gone so quickly was a mystery to both Amon and Mars himself really. He did not remember switching, nor falling asleep. He still thought he was teaching Amon, even if, in all reality, Hurricane was in control of the body.

Who are you calling father, boy? Hurricane asked, his voice different than Amon was used to. Amon was confused, an ear dropped and his head cocked. You probably don't know the difference between that jackass you were just calling father and your real father. spoke the real father of the child. Did Amon really think that Mars would willingly make them with their mother? Not unless he was Bartholomew or Hurricane, that's for sure. You are my father, Mars Russo, you know, like how my name is Amon Russo, because you're my dad.... spoke the confused child. Hurricane shoved the white guitar off of his lap and it fell roughly on the floor, but it did not break, only let out a chime in pain at the action of the male. Hurricane stood. Amon fell back in his seat slightly. He was frozen. Either he was too scared to move, of just stupidly brave. Hurricane did not waste too much time after he stood though, and he hurled a clawed hand at the boy, knocking him from his seat and onto the ground. The claws sunk into the child's flesh, and Amon let out a surprised yelp as he hit the ground. W-what?....W-why daddy? I- I didn't mean to make you- cried the child as he tried to scramble away from the offending male that was his father. Hurricane grabbed the child by the tail and yanked it back towards him with as much force as he could muster. This made the tail bones pop out of their joints. Amon screamed for his mother. MOM!!!! MOM!!! HELP! screamed the male several times, and he tried to move away from the maniac. Amon did not care that he was not getting anywhere and that there was a pain shooting up his spine, his tail bones beginning to break as Amon pulled away and Hurricane pulled towards him. Hurricane drew the smaller male towards him with one giant pull, which dislocated the rest of the tail, rendering it useless. Amon cried out for his mother, the Spanish woman soon emerging from the room, hysterical as she had come out. She knew from the look on Mars' face who it was, and she was terrified of Hurricane. She stood there for a moment before she had growl and bared her teeth. Hurricane, let go of your son. He did nothin tuh deserve abuse. spoke the woman, as calmly as she could. Sharp, pale, crazed eyes moved from Amon's backside to the woman he raped to produce such children. She also did not deny that Hurricane was his father. Krystalle pushed Paz back into the room, trying to protect her, to not let Hurricane see the female, in fear that he might try to rape her too. Hurricane found himself horny though too, and he did have fun with the woman who was standing in front of Amon.

Hurricane licked his lips and then he bit down into the base of Amon's tail, and he savagely tore through the flesh until the rest of the tail had come apart of the body, which had sent Amon tumbling forward. He quickly ran into the room where Paz had been and he closed the door and locked it. He tended his tail with Paz, all while yelping and whining about the pain he was in. Hurricane liked his prize of the male's brown tipped tail, and he put it to the side, before he had moved towards the woman. He growled seductively, and chuckled. Ya' made me some beautiful children, lil' lady. I think I might want some more from you.. snarled the male as he took her by her hips. This time around, she was not in heat, but she was getting close to it again, and she did know that sexual intercourse could, and would put her into heat and possibly get her pregnant again. She shuddered and tried to move away from him, and she pushed on his chest. She already knew that he would not let her go, so she did not tell him to. She knew she would be overpowered, so she didn't even fight with him. Instead, silent cries choked in her throat.

Hurricane picked her up, and took her to the couch, and laid her on her back and spread her legs for him. He chuckled as he pressed his tool against her leg at first and he leaned in, a crooked grin on his maw. You'll never forget me. spoke the male before he thrusted into her, and she let out a lustful moan, it quickly turned into a whine though. She didn't want it like this again, but he did it anyways. He pushed into her hard, rough, and with no remorse for her. This was not for her, this was for him, obviously. It never would be for her. Small whines came from her maw as she had been pounded into, and long chuckles came from the man that dominated her.

He gave her mixtures of growls and laughter as he worked his tool inside of her, and eventually, the whines of sorrow, the low cries of defeat had turned into waves of pleasure for the woman, like they had done before, Her body betrayed her, because this was a lover, this was Mars, this was Bartholomew still, not only was it Hurricane. Her body couldn't tell the difference, even though her mind could. She tried to retain her conscious mind, but her body out-rightly betrayed the woman. Her moans only fueled the male on top of her, his pace quickening, and his penis began to swell inside of her. This time, he would remain whom he was though, he would not change back into Bartholomew, or Mars for that matter. He wanted to see this all the way to the end. He twisted himself to where he was still inside of her, but his face was close to her stomach. He licked her stomach, and moved his way to her breasts, and he sucked on one of her nipples, some milk finding it's way in his mouth from her last litter, Amon and Paz. He licked his lips and then moved his head to where he was right over her neck. His tongue ran over the flesh there, and then he savagely bit down on her shoulder, and hard enough to where she would bleed. She yelped loudly and fought under him, trying to get away from him.

He growled and thrusted into her at the quickened pace of a monster, and he cackled the entire time, his fangs returning to her wounded shoulder to remind her that he was in charge. Eventually he grew tired though, and it felt like his fur was sweaty, and wet, even if it wasn't. Eventually his tongue was lulling from his mouth as he continued his pace until his knot tied him to her, and his seed came from his dick and into her vagina. When he had finished inside of her, he sat there, still on top of her, and he just stared at her, still rocking his hips against hers. At this point, Krystalle had gone back to those sad whines. She tried to push him away when she had some fight left, and she kicked him away, hoping that there was some way to get him out of her earlier, but there wasn't, and Hurricane just sat there, letting her try to get away, but knowing that she could not. It was like he was a cat whom had caught a mouse, and held it by it's tail but never let it go. He sharply pushed in her to get her to stop and know that he was coheirent and that he still was in charge of this situation. He would be in charge of it all. He growled time after time as his tool was starting to unswell and retreat back into it's sheath. The moment his knot had gone away though, the woman kicked him out of her and she wormed her way from under him. If you leave this room, I'll kill them. snarled Hurricane, which stopped Krystalle in her tracks and she turned around, found a chair, and sat down obediently in it. She whined though, and her floppy ears were pinned back on her head. Please Mars. begged the woman, Please come back. she begged again as she looked at him with sorrow filled, pale pink eyes. Sorry, hun, Mars ain't on the menu. growled the male, a crooked smile on his maw as he looked at the woman. it was a horrible smile, one that should have never formed on the face of Mars Bartholomew Russo.

Hurricane did feel drowsy though, and he wanted to sleep, he had just gotten his rocks off, and now he was exhausted. He yawned lightly and plopped down on the couch, his hands behind his head, and his eyes on Krystalle. If she moved from that spot he would make sure to kill them all. The pups may be beautiful, but if they weren't obedient then what good were they? No good, that's what. The children did as they were told though, they stayed in that room, only muffled cries coming from the wounded child, and 'shhs' coming from the other child, trying to either hear what was going on with the adults, or to just calm her brother down. Whichever one, it didn't matter to Hurricane at all. The whines were funny to him, as were the 'shhhs'. Hurricane couldn't help but dose off eventually though, for everything soon grew so quiet, and he found himself peaceful enough to return to a different personality. Mars was ready to take the disaster that was left by Hurricane. Krystalle did not wait for Mars to awaken though. As soon as Hurricane fell asleep, she moved from her chair, and she started to get her shit together, as well as Paz's and Amon's stuff. She also found a few bandages for Amon's tail, and she took all she could carry. She also hurried the children to grab only the things that they really needed because they had a very, very long journey.

She supposed that Mars needed to be offered an explanation, so she had left him a scribbled note that had a tea cup on top of it. She also left out the tea leaves for him so he could have a cup of tea while he read what had happened and where she was going. She did not go into detail about what all happened, but the note when something along the lines of the following passage:

Mars,
I hate to do this, because it breaks my heart for it to have come to this, but I cannot just sit by and let Hurricane hurt our children. He ripped off Amon's tail, and then he turned on me, and I will send word to you if I am pregnant, because it's almost that time of year again, and I cannot dodge you during these times, because Hurricane found me last time too. I'm sorry that I have to leave. I will miss you, as will Paz and Amon. This also does not mean that I love you less Mars, I still do love you, I just need to be away for a little while, I'll find a way to cure your MPD when I return. I love you, and I always will Mars. I'm sorry. Please don't follow me, I'll be fine on my own with them.
Love,
Krystalle Horzana

Krystalle left with her children. They grabbed Senorita from the little stables that they had down the way, and she rode with Amon and Paz ran along side the Paint mare. They quickly and silently left Crimson Dreams in the dead of the night. They did not run into anyone, thankfully, but it was possible that they could have seen the unique looking woman rushing with her wounded child and a lot of their things packed on their horse and on their own bodies and bags.

-4 Hours later-

He was groggy when he woke up, and he looked around to a half empty house, no sounds of pitterpatting of the children's feet, more like actual footsteps now really since both of them were two-leggeds now. He blinked his icy blue eyes open and he yawned. He felt disgusting as he woke up though, his belly was covered in something that he couldn't say what exactly it was (cum) without not understanding shit. He already wasn't understanding things. He got up and he looked around, trying to find something to signal what had happened exactly. What he hoped had happened was not what he knew have happened. He hoped that this was either Bartholomew fucking Krystalle, or Bartholomew fucking Orin. It was neither. Mars found a weirdly placed tea cup with a folded letter under it. He grabbed the letter and he opened it and his eyes scanned over the words. His heart dropped into his stomach as he read the words on the paper. The words told him that she was leaving, with the children, but she did not say where she was going. The only place he could think right off the top of his head would be back to her father's pack, but that seemed like it was not a good idea to him because of the things she had told him about her father. Either way, the reason why he did not think she should go back was one, because he was a jealous man, and he wanted his Krystalle, since he was unaware of Orin leaving Shawchert, or Shawchert leaving Cercatori D' Arte, he did not know that he might have a whole different life ahead of him, if he was to decide to court Orin. Or if Orin wanted to be courted by Mars Russo, the man of many faces.

Either way he drove them away. He couldn't believe that he had driven his family away. Now he was truly alone. He whined, and he wanted to cry out, to tell the world of his sorrow, but his quiet nature had caused him to shy away from that. All he could think to do was to go to Orin, and to maybe talk to her, or at least hug her and her fluffy form, and just feel better. But if he did speak to her, he would omit many of the details of why Krystalle left and took the pups with her, but he needed someone to hug, and someone to say that it'll all be okay. He got his clothing together, and he went to the river, to wash away his sins and then to go to Orin, and explain some things to her. Like how Bartholomew is not his twin brother, but actually his second personality. She'd have to meet Hurricane on her own though, because little did she know, Hurricane was what became of Mars after she had left him in Cercatori D' Arte. Hurricane meeting the woman that was the reason he existed. What an interesting thing to even consider. He honestly hoped that now that Orin was around, that Hurricane would just go away. Hopefully, that would be the case, but lately, he felt as if Hurricane was only getting worst. After all, the man just destroyed what little Mars had to live for. Now, he just lived for no real reason. He would kill himself if he did not care so much for Orin, and if Krystalle did not make it clear that she would be back. Mars should just wait for Krystalle, but why should he? He was not as personally attracted to Krystalle as much as he was Orin. He was a blind man, indeed.

On his way to the lake that he lived by, about halfway there, the other tri-colored man had found himself materializing to the side of Mars. Krystalle left me, and you... spoke Mars to the being, sadly. He prepared himself for the anger of Bartholomew that was quick to come to him. Bartholomew's jaw dropped and he then snarled. WHAT THE FUCK?! I thought we had an agreement Mars! Why did she leave? What about Amon, and Paz? growled the male, Mars shook his head, he was much calmer than Bartholomew at the moment. He always was much calmer than Bartholomew really. Krystalle took Paz, and Amon. I didn't do this, Hurricane did. He harmed Amon, and raped Krystalle again. She left to protect the children. he muttered, sorrow still in his voice, but his voice still calm. Bartholomew stood there, shocked. We need to do something about him. He's taking away everything we worked for, and he is harming us. spoke Bartholomew. Reality was that Hurricane brought them the pups, as well as the fact that Hurricane was tearing down everything that Bartholomew worked for, not Mars. Mars didn't want Krystalle. Mars wanted Orin, so until Hurricane did something to Orin, Mars was barely concerned, though he would miss his children he had spent the last seven months watching grow up.

Mars and Bartholomew argued like this over the next hour until Mars was able to walk away and go to the lake and bathe himself. He contemplated what he was going to do now. After his bath, his story about what had happened to Krystalle and why she had left Mars to tell to the pack, and to tell to Orin mostly. He also contemplated if he should just leave CD altogether, it wasn't like he had any friends around or anything to keep him around. The male thought long and hard as he washed the blood and cum from his fur and he sighed lightly, a small whine coming from his maw. He couldn't help but be sad, for here he was again, alone with nobody to love him. No one to keep his bed warm, no one to have tea with. He needed someone. He couldn't just be alone, because when he was alone, he was more opt to do things that were reckless and stupid, and fucking insane really. Mars needed someone to keep him sane or at least as sane as he was now. No more abandonment is what he needed, because that tended to unscrew more screws in the head of the unstable male.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

And what's so good about picking up the pieces?
</style>
[/html]