Dark Is the Sky
OOC: My last post too. How about Kitty and Vannah reply once more and then we close it?

IC: Liam gave his word that he wouldn’t hurt any pups but she could tell that he was upset by the fact that he had to promise such a thing. She gave an inward sigh and gave her mate’s hand a gentle squeeze. It was telling him quite a few things: she would help him through this and to tell him to behave. But Alaki seemed to approve and gave their hands a small cut, which stung slightly but not badly, and said that they were now members and explained important stuff and she nodded.

He then talked about crows and she was rather indifferent. She wondered if they were anything like her old spirit guide but she highly doubted that they were. She gave a nod and said, ”I won’t bother them unless they bother me. But won’t eat them.” She mostly planned on leaving the crows alone and hoped that they left her alone. But she wouldn’t hurt them, no matter how annoying one of them might be.

She turned to Leon as he spoke and offered to give them a tour. Ayasha grinned and nodded, ”I would love a tour.” She glanced at Liam to see if he wanted one too. She had seen the large brown Spaniard’s reaction to Liam’s story, even though he hid it fairly well. There was nothing to be done about it now. She just hoped that the two of them could play nice with each other.