you are my hated enemy
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +312 OOC :: set some time towards the 14th idk

She was still healing and working hard to bring Anathema closer with packs around it. She knew that Inferni would never have a thing to do with the wolf pack. She felt as though they found themselves better then wolves. In a way she could feel the same sort of pride but she could not just hate for the sake of hating something and that is what made aeron dislike Inferni

Golden eyes closed as she sat herself on a blanket on this wonderful day. There was not much that could be wrong today and she was outside the pack lands once more doing some training. Today though was reawakening her ability to sense things she could not see. Alaki had been hurt and she had tried to help him and she would continue to. He was the only man who had truly earned her respect.

Zenna and Thisle rested up in the tree. Aeron wasn't sure why either feline joined her out here today but that was fine with her. She would never tell them no but it also made it hard on her to train the newest member to the team. She took in a deep breath and pushed the other thoughts from her mind. She had to be calm and not focus on her problems the only way to move forward and concentrate.

Taking in a final breath as she closed her eyes and focused on nothing but the sound of the water that rained from the fall even in winter. The sound allowed her to focus on nothing else as she slowly began to ignore even that sound. She found herself trying to focus on the sounds of the land itself. Being able to listen to the change in the land.She need not use her eyes if she was able to find where the sound came from.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

WC:434

The male was still trying to get that horrid and sick smell out of his pelt. He smelt like a stupid wolf pack, he knew that parts of it still were clinging to his coat. How gross. The male gagged any time he caught a hint of the smell of the golden she wolf and her mate, or a smell of the white wolf that had left him and pawned him off onto the golden stupid ugly female wolf. This was horrid! This smell alone was ten times worst, no like twenty million times worst then and sunk spray. The male had rolled in a mixture of animal droppings, mud, and lavender. He had allowed it to dry as he would strip that mud from his coat. It was painful and needed. He hated smelling like that pack lands of Ichika no Ho-en, he was not a wolf, and he would not conform to them and their stay of life. It made him so thankful that he was only there for the two day stay. The male believed that if he had to stay there any longer he might have snapped on the wolf couple. Always making the sick love sounds to each other, always letting each other know that they loved each other. Oh how disgusting!

The male had stripped his coat of all the mud, though it was temping to leave in, and now he could set off on his way to the next pack. He was going to go though and visit every pack, the male would not stop till he had visited every pack, he was a loner and he knew that no one would really accept a half breed coyote wolf mixture. Rojo knew this and the youth had never taken the time to think about it, he was a warrior; he was not to show any feelings, he would only play the role that he had taken on. That was just fine with him because he did not have to give him-self time to think about how he felt about things.

Paw moved slowly though the lands as he hunted for his next meal. Seeing the two cats sleeping in the tree, the male smiled, ah…they were small but they would make a meal for him. Lowering him-self down to the ground, he smile shifting around as he made a mad dash towards the tree, the male mangled to get his front paw looped around the small branch. He yipped madly, he would have one of these furry little suckers and one of them would be his meal.

[/html]
418 WC

It was quite and all was calm her cats napping in the tree and aeron could focus on her meditation. It had been a very long time since she had sat herself down and focused on her mind. She knew that every fight and every battle she was in was first won in the mind. If she was able to set her mind up for success they she would always win every battle that she went into.

Not noticing the approach of the male who was now hunting her cats Aeron stayed quite in meditation. She had finally gotten into a place where nothing could bother her mind. She snarled a bit as she heard a sound that was not something she was expecting.

Thisle hissed as she looked at the wolven male who was leaping up at the tree. She nudged Zenna as the young calico female panicked and moved up the tree. She looked at him and hissed eyes scanning for Aeron. She was hoping that the woman had not gotten far from them. “Mama” the calico called as she left over to the next tree. “Mama help” She called again.

Thisle reached out clawing towards the male before swiftly fallowing behind Zenna. The two felines were off and running through the trees searching for Aeron as they managed to gather enough distance from him they stopped. Looking at him still in the other tree the two felines smiled turning to mocj=k the male a bit.

Aeron had been perfectly calm now she was hearing screams from Zenna and it made her worry a bit. She stood as she moved away from the water heading into the trees. She looked for them as she raised a nose to the air. “Zenna! Thisle” She called as she scaned each tree with golden orbs. She could smell them she could also smell another canine here. She found herself on edge no one better mess with her babies. The fur on the nape of her neck rose as she snarled as she heard both cats moving towards her.

“Mama mama’ Zenna called as she leapt down the tree and at Aeron. Thisle leapt down the tree and slid onto Aeron’s shoulder. “What the heck got into you two.” Aeron asked picking up Zenna and patting thisle. “A man mama.” Zenna said hissing slightly. Aeron looked around a bit, “I think your all safe now.” She spoke as she snuggled them. Her poor babies she should have been more careful.
[html]

WC:322

The male had them in sight they were so close that he could almost taste the gummy meat, however it was a different taste then what he normally had. Then they woke up, his plane was spoiled and he was now fighting off two furry cats. Cats, they where so girly. They came in so many different colors and some about that were girly, and then when you add in that there was more than one that this being owned the male knew it was a female. The male foolishly assumed that the female was a wolf, after all most of these lands where over powered with the smell of wolf, then really it should be a coyote haven.
Watching them move madly out of the tree the male snarled more angered. The coyote wolf male moved down carefully, watching as his meal left him, and then it came the earth brown she coyote opened her mouth and called for the cats. Oh god no, was she coyote living in a pack of wolves? She was willing to taint her pureness by being around them? Oh she needs to have a talk to, he would not and could not hurt her, she was within the blood line and purity levels that male known there was no questioning her back around, unlike his.

Looking at the brown coyote he could not find much as the way of words to say, he was more stunned then anything that there she stood a full blooded coyote. ”You’re a rare sight.” The male looked at her trying to figure her out, how she was able to stand there and be so cool. The male also was trying to figure out why most of her scent was of wolves. Why would she taint her wonderful scent with those of something of so low brain functioning as that of a wolf? It blew his mind, it really did.

[/html]

421 WC

Aeron was in a bad mood now her happy had been destroyed by the two felines and there now nonexistent attacker. Aeron was ready to pack up her shit and go home but she found herself wanting to find this male and see why he had chosen to come after her pets who was dumb enough to attack something that so clearly smelt of another. She didn’t urinate on the two cats but she could smell her scent on the felines always touching her. She looked at them as they moved as s group Aeron fallowing her nose.
But there he was just another half breed that seemed to have no place in this world and she narrowed her gaze as she looked at him. In her mind she shifted from calm to a demon who was ready to kill. It seemed like no matter how much she tried to forget home or give up her past her body just would naturally fall into the mode of a killer. Fire burned in the back of her eyes as she watched him she was intent to rip him apart if he made any move towards them her felines.

“A rare sight?” Aeron questioned, the golden vixen moved a bit closer to the male. What on earth was he talking about? She never thought herself to be rare for the land she came from was one of purity even Inferni had a few. She never thought that those of good breeding would vanish completely.

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about but your luck runs out here.” She stated looking at him with judging golden orbs. She laid a hand on thisle and watched the male. “I do not like my things being scared or tortured you are lucky they are both un harmed or your head would not be on those pretty shoulders of yours.” She commented sarcasm laced her words with venom. She was a woman who was not all talk she had the skill and power to back up anything she said. She watched him studying him to see what he would do Aeron did not want to be the one on the short end of the deal she would be the first to make a move if it was needed she was never going to fail again. Closed wounds on her arm ached as she thought about them. This was not what she wanted to do today. She would just have to kill him for ruining her peaceful day.
[html]

WC:517

Acid green eyes watched the lady; she was a rare to the hybrid male for the fact that every one that he had met here in the pack land had been a wolf. A stupid, smelly, ugly, and self centered wolf was all that he was meeting every where he found him-self meeting any warm body being. Then and now stood a chocolate, and golden haired coyote, a she coyote, not like that made or changed any of the male’s plans, it was just a blunt fact that seeing a coyote right now was a rare, rare sight. ”Rare, yes. I said rare. I am stating it’s rare to see a coyote. Issues with that coyote? No? No, I didn’t think there was.” He snorted at her as he walked closer, shifting upon his four paws.

The male watched the lady as she stood there judging him, he puffed up his chest looking at her with his green eyes, the color of acid. They did not try to hold the hint that he did not care about what she was saying she was a coyote and he was a coyote at heart and that she would respect him for the pureness of his heart to their kind. She went on about how his luck just ran out and he knew what she was going on babbling her mouth about, but frankly he didn’t care. ”Oh shush. They were laying there and so forth it was fair game for a meal. They are small enough I could be full for the most part of the week. I don’t give two shits if they were harmed or not. They are not of our kind so they where fair game in my book.” The female’s words didn’t get even a rise out of the silver and brown coyote wolf mixture male. ”Oh no…” He rolled his eyes as he sat down shaking his head. He snorted thinking that he…the one male that was and still was crazy enough to bring a vast cleaning to the lands of the bad blood. The mixing of the blood needed to be placed to a stop. The lands where going to be tainted further and further with these stupid pups those parents though it would be okay to have children out of love. Oh sick.

”So glad that you also think they are pretty.” He spoke with a cool joking tone, he laughed. Rojo did not care one bit if it only further pushed her hot headed temper. Who would have ever thought that someone would get so upset over a stupid fur ball or two? Good god. It was not like they where her children or anything. Stupid over protective female coyote, acting like a stupid female, having all of these cats around her. She knew each name and what each liked and everything. The male could almost bet on that she did say they were like her children. Just stupid! Stupid you hear, Stupid! Really beside her, who would be that over protective over a piece of meat? Stupid coyote cat lady.

[/html]
Aeron looked at the mix male he was just another Coywolf trying to prove something. She wasn't sure what they had to prove but it made the woman laugh a little as she looked at him. "I wish I could say the same about you but arrogant mixes like you flourish here." She cared not about the purity of breed she cared about strength and breeding with those of good breeding. even if that meant having mixed children.

"Our kind or not my girls are off limits." She spoke running a golden furred hand over the white cat. She loved them as much as she loved her children and she would not see harm come to them. "Girls what do we do to stupid boys?" Aeron asked as both felines started to snarl and act up. "Oh yes I agree" Aeron said smiling.

Her free hand pulled out a knife and launched it with good aim past the male. "Now that was a warning the next one will end your ignorance." She said with a smile.
[html]

The silver and brown male snarled not scared to bare his teeth to the female, how dare she call him arrogant. If anything she was being pig headed because she was that of the pure breeding, that would be her only thing that she could say. Yes, and she pretty, and yes with the golden blond hair made her stand out just a bit more, then others. The coyote wolf mixture rolled his ears back, rather hurt by her comments.”How dare you! Arrogates is and can be a great thing. Compared to lowering your-self to ‘there’ level.” He yapped out at her.

At this point he was in no mood to deal with her stupid empty threats. ”Then remind them that they are smaller than some of the food we eat, and if they are going to have them-selves laying around then I am or others are going to try to eat them. The male spat towards her, the cat where being just foolish. Doing whatever the coyote female was telling them how to act.

Watching the knife being pulled up he kicked up a stick and used it to swat the knife away, even though it was not aimed at him. He was trained with his hands, and wooden weapons. He shifted swinging the stick bringing it down with a smack at the ground at her feet. ”I’m not scared.” The male looked up at her with his acid green eyes shimming. She was offering him a challenge that he knew he could take.

[/html]
there level was just where aeron liked to be. Wolves had better bonds then coyotes. Aeron Also enjoyed the power that wolves had over yotes. Where wolves had strength though a coyote could be out cunning. This is why Aeron enjoyed being in a pack of wolves they had strength and she had her brains. This allowed her to be all that she could be. She had family and friends and that was all she needed. "There level is fine with me" She spoke with a smirk. She need no halfling to tell her what she should do.

Gold eyes just showed how calm and cool she was as the male shot her knife away. She wondered why he would put on such a show was it to put the cool warrior on edge or just to prove his cocky youth was something for her to fear? Aeron smiled a bit and looked at her felines. giving them a hand signal the pair of cats made there way far from the scene.

"I did not think you would be afraid. I think you should go hide in Inferni. They like your kind of arrogance." She spoke as she closed the pouch of knives. Yawning cool gold eyes looked at him.
[html]

The male snarled, rising his lips up, showing the shimmering ivory colored teeth that where ever so slightly tinted yellow, showing his age. The male lifted the stick that he used to swat her knifes away. Snorting at her, as he stood tall, and proud. No wolf loving coyote was going to show him anything or teach him anything, in fact he might be able to teach her a thing or two about being loyal to one’s kind. Though, it was sad, he was plans on being more loyal to the blood line of the coyotes then what she was, and she was a blasted coyote.

Lifting his stick up bringing it up towards her the male narrowed his eyes upon her, licking his lips. She might be lucky enough to be the mother of his children. She had the spunk…she just was a wolf lover…she would have to change that. ”What is this Inferni that you talk about? I demand you take me there. Or I might just eat one of your ‘babies’ The male glared at her, looking into her golden eye, with his acid washed green eyes.

[/html]