You're my experimental game
[html]
I hope you don't mind?

Now that her paw was bandaged she did feel a lot better. She'd brought the injured Cercelee to Twilight Vale, where she knew that the Rosea would be safe, and had left her in the care of her adopted sister Naniko. Ember had shifted for the very first time without any pain during the fight with Hybrid, and now she had taken to going back and forth between the forms as often as she could. She wanted to get practice in, to make it happen without it being triggered by some horrible event.

When she had first come upon the pair she hadn't known what to do...but things had ended all right. She'd carried Cercelee for a very long ways, putting her new Luperci form to good use. Her cousin was rather small, and she hadn't felt that heavy to Ember.

The dark young female stopped when she reached a small pond off the shoreline, wading into it. Her fur still had a lot of blood on it, and she wanted to wash it off. It felt weird, having someone elses' blood all over her...really strange.

[/html]
[html]

I did not mind, but actually I have failed to take notice of this! Did not see it before you pm'ed me..

--

He had turned into motion the second the scent of the metallic liquid had entered his nostrils. He moved quickly, causing the scenery around him turn into unrecognizable streaks. As the blood had been the first thing that triggered, the being that had brought the blood had yet to be identified by his nose, so he had taken a path that allowed him to approach the canine from behind. Ember's light scent entered his system early enough, and he made sure to correct his pose somewhat to something far more friendly than it had been before he had known who he was dealing with.

The pack meeting had caused thoughts to rise. He had not expected many of the opinions that had been voiced. Taking prisoners and so on. They seemed to be far more aggressive than he had ever imagined, some of them. He made a note to talk to Slay later today, as he had seemed a bit uncomfortable. Not all were meant to be soldiers, and this was supposed to be a home, not an army camp or whatever. Some would have to be dealt with more care than others, and Slay needed to be treated lightly.

What has happened? It seemed not to be her own blood, but rather a mix of two being's blood. He flattened his ears slightly. Something had happened to Cercelee. Where was the ivory Rosea? The chocolate coated Lilium's bandages had been removed and there were only scars left now, the most visible the one from his shoulder and across his chest to his ribs. It had been quiet for a little while, but the coyotes were obviously not done. It was a guess, but he doubted he was wrong. Head ranked high, blue eyes on the dark female.

[/html]
[html]

She had left before Naniko had been able to get a really good look at her. She had several puncture wounds on her shoulder, where Hybrid had latched himself onto her...and quite a few gashes along her arms and leg. His claws had been really sharp, and when he had dug into her he hadn't let go for a while. In the shock of everything Ember hadn't taken note that she had been injured at all, her own blood simply mixing and congealing with that of the Rosea's.

As she waded in a little farther, up to her chest, she cried out. The water hurt, and when she reached a hand up to the areas that were hurting her she gasped. She'd never felt such a sharp pain before. She came up out of the water, it dripping off of her, some drops coming down red. "I..she..we both...it was Hybrid." Ember looked at Haku, fingers unconciously tracing the areas where he had bitten her as she remembered. "I came upon him hurting her...killing her. Trying to, anyway. It was too fast...I couldn't call for help. I tried to help her and he got me too..not as bad. But I got him to let go eventually." She reported with a straight face, biting her lip. "She's recovering with my sister...the leader of Twilight Vale."

[/html]
[html]

*cry*

--

Not only Cercelee's blood, she was hurt herself as well. The male calmly let his eyes move over her body as she spoke. He did not know this Hybrid, but he was one hundred percent certain that it was a member of a particular coyote clan to the northeast from Dahlia. There was no such thing as murder in a war, they said, but a war like this held nothing than murders and the attempts of them. The coyote had openly gone out on Cercelee. She was not a part of this war, she had turned her back to them because she would not take part in it. However, Dahlia had a perfectly fine healer within this pack, but the alphess had stayed in Twilight Vale. He disliked to hear that.

Haku's blue gaze darkened slightly. Where did this happen? If it had happened here in the pack land he would start organizing them straight away. I can see you put up a fight, Ember. He is still alive I suppose. How hurt is he? The creature had probably already danced back to the borders of Inferni, but Haku could feel a need in his jaws. They wanted to rip and tear, to spill blood once again. He did not ask more about Cercelee. If she was away from the lands, he temporary would take her place at time being. He could look at this as an opportunity.

[/html]
[html]
<3

"Neutral territories. I'm...not exactly sure where. I don't know these new lands. The coyotes are all over the place, Haku. Whenever I leave the packlands I see them, sometimes from a distance...but this time up close." She frowned, thinking it over. She'd been so afraid to even go near the fight, she'd paused for a few seconds...but she had become involved. When her threats hadn't made him pause she had grabbed Hybrid, manually pulling him off of Cercelee, who had been on the ground.

"He's not hurt at all. At least...not that I know of. I bashed him against a tree, but he ran off..and I didn't want to follow. She was really badly hurt. I took her to Twilight Vale because I knew that Naniko was there and that she'd be safe there. It's really, really bad." She couldn't even begin to list off Cercelee's injuries....there were so many. Ember was swaying as she stood, Haku's form beginning to spin a little before her eyes. "I don't know if I can..keep standing"

[/html]
[html]

Neutral territories or not, far from acceptable. He tilted his head and let the image of sorrow enter his eyes at the young female's words. She was too young to be in the middle of these dirty times. He saw the girl slightly start to sway, and cursed his plain wolf form. He swiftly killed the distance between them and placed himself close to her. In case she fell, she would have him to lean on. Sit down, Ember, please, he commanded and looked up at the beaten teen. Ember was not safe here either, none of them were. He allowed himself to accept that this had been silly all from the start, but it could not be helped now.

It was best for Cercelee to stay in another pack land, he supposed. The ivory alphess had never wanted to take part in these bloody manners anyway. It was the only reason why he had been granted this rank. She wanted him to clean up after his foolish playing around. What would happen next? You did very well, Ember, I am proud of you. If you had not helped Cercelee, she would have been dead. He sat down and sighed silently. It was time to end this. With teeth and claws. However, he did not want Ember to participate. She had done enough. This lifestyle did not fit her.

[/html]
[html]

"I don't want to fight them" She said as she sat down, bringing a hand up to her shoulder and trying to stem the flow. She felt so weak right now. Carrying Cercelee had taken a lot out of her, and then walking all the way back to Dahlia de Mai without taking a rest...it'd taken her a while to get back home, but she'd felt that she needed to bring the news. Ember wasn't the best scout in the world, but this was important information that could help her pack. She wanted Haku to know.

"Is everyone here okay? No one was attacked or anything while we were gone? I didn't know if he was acting by himself or if they were tracking all of us down."

[/html]
[html]

It was greatly appreciated that Ember had gone all the way back to enlighten them of what had happened, and Haku was sincerely grateful for that. A few days with the alphess and one member missing without trace would have caused uneasiness to bloom like weed in a garden. A nod was the only response to the words that floated out of the girl as she sat down on the ground. He fully understood. Children should never be a part of such bloody things. If he had been able to, he would have felt guilt for giving her the scout co-rank, causing pressure to build along her spine. That was probably one of the strongest reasons why she came back immediately after the incident. Because she wanted to report. Quite the gal.

Nothing has happened here while you have been away. From the sound of it, I believe he was mainly acting by himself, or else I would have expected something to happen here. Though, Haku was simply one wolf, and their borders were increasing, but the air had been tranquil the whole day, so he trusted everything was as it should be. The coyotes did not dare to go on a larger group, they seemed to be more interested in singling out targets and make hell. Some things never changed, war or not. Cercelee will live, though? The question was almost random, but his thoughts wandered wildly. Ember said it was bad. How bad?

[/html]
[html]

"She will be fine...it'll just take some time. You should go see her sometime...everyone else here will keep an eye out for you." She didn't know if Cercelee would welcome such a visit, but it was needed. Leaders needed to keep in contact with each other for pack decisions and other important things like that. Ember didn't really know what her place in the pack was, besides scouting. And at this point in time she had no other desire but to go back to her den and have a nice lie-down.

But that's really all that happened. I need...some sleep. I feel so tired."

[/html]