I'm not ready to back down
[html]

She hadn't even had the chance to see Naniko about her paw yet...but that didn't matter. She'd been able to use it just fine. Ember pursed her lips and looked down at Cercelee, shaking her a little. "Don't fall asleep--I know you might want to...but don't. It's bad for you." Who knew what injuries her cousin had gotten from that demon...but if she had a neck or head injury she couldn't fall asleep, or she might not ever wake back up. There were a lot of marks around the white girl's neck, too, so Ember wanted to be cautious.

Still in her shifted form, the younger luperci walked toward the borderline of Twilight Vale, then inside of it. Naniko wouldn't mind, she hoped...not with a matter this urgent. Cercelee needed immediate attention from someone who really knew what they were doing. She carried the Rosea in her arms, supporting her neck carefully as she went. "Nani! Nani, where are you?!"

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose
     The coyote was gone and suddenly Cer was in Ember’s arms. The year and a half old female had no idea how long or how far they traveled, time and distance were hard to judge between the waves of pain. Her eyes lids wanted to slid close and stay closed, but every so often Ember spoke to her and Cer forced herself to stay awake. Cercelee knew that they were skirting Dahlia de Mai, which was just as well. Cer did not want her pack memebers to see her like this, did not want to give them anymore fuel for their war against Inferni. If Haku or Slay or Mew saw her like this, she knew they would waste little time doing something about this. And she did not want them to see how badly she had failed either.

"Emb... I’m sorry..." Her voice was soft and weak, she had no will or energy to put on a face or play any of her usual charades. Her mind knew that she was apologizing for bleeding all over Ember, but she could not voice it coherently, and even if she could she was too tired and confused to realize how trivial that matter was at the moment. Cer’s ears perked slightly at the new name Ember called out. Nani? Who was Nani? Cercelee looked dulling around her, realizing that they had come as far south as Shiloh Hills. They must be near, or even in Twilight Vale. And if that was the case did Ember call out to Naniko, the female from the leader meeting? Cercelee started to protest, but her voice evaded her. Why would a Twilight Vale leader want anything to do with her, with Dahlia de Mai? They were trouble, the whole lot of them, and now Cercelee was trouble too.
Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]
Going to just PP ember in this instead, so you can post after Nani Big Grin

She was feeling a lot better now that she had at least talked to Conri, and now that she knew how mad he was at her for going to Inferni and for everything else. There was nothing that she could do about it, though...she'd had to go, for the safety of the pack. But then, at the same time, she knew that Conri had probably thought he was helping out the pack when he had followed that coyote back there and found Gabriel himself. Somehow, Naniko had gotten a different result than he had, though, and she'd spoken to Gabriel...and made a truce.

The smell of blood was thick around the border, making her antsy with worry. Where was it coming from? She spotted an odd shape on the horizon and rushed toward it, long legs taking her quickly forward. "Ember? What is it?" A rushed explanation came from the darker female, and Naniko bit her lip. It would take a thourough examination for her to know what was really wrong, if there was anything truly serious or if it was all superficial. Even superficial was bad, though...Cercelee looked really, really cut up. "Well, you came to the right place. No coyotes will come here. Let me take her--your arms probably need a break. Careful with her head."

She took the white one to her, motioning for the unsure Ember to follow. As soon as they reached the house Ember went ahead of her, stumbling up the stairs to open the door for her, holding it open. "You were right to bring her. A coyote? Do you know which one?" She directed the question to either of them, setting Cercelee down on the cushioned couch in the parlor. There was already a good deal of blood on it, a white sheet stretched out over it. This was where she usually fixed people up. Any coyote would have had reason to attack the Rosea. She was the leader of Dahlia de Mai, where Haku lived.

Naniko began with her legs, wincing inwardly at the sight of all the blood. "We need to get these cleaned. I have a solution for it, a liquid, and it burns like nothing else. But it's the only thing that works." She said, trying to prepare her for it. "I'll use water first, to get the blood out of the way." She looked to Ember. "Get me some clothes from the kitchen, bandages, and go into the shed and grab my bag." The younger female nodded, stumbling off to do the tasks that she was ordered.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">

.Cercelee let herself relax as she realized they were on claimed lands. Claimed lands, and off limits, as far as the coyote clan was concerned. Her navy eyes were slipping shut as Ember handed her off to the female, eyes popping open to stare Naniko in the face. "Naniko?" It seemed like an odd time to see the Twilight Vale leader again, they had only met once at the leader meeting. Yet Cercelee recognized the female, and knew that Naniko was going to help her. Why else would Ember have brought her here?

Naniko guessed at the cause of her injuries. A coyote. But perhaps it wasn’t a guess. The scent of the coyote was probably mingled with the metallic smell of the blood that coated Cercelee. "A coyote. It... He.. Attacked so fast." Cercelee tried to shake her head to answer Naniko’s question, but found that she couldn’t move her neck much, and what little she could move it caused great pain. Besides that she had no name to give, only a gender and Cercelee was sure that there was more than one male in the Inferni clan.

Cercelee could not help it, but when Naniko let her down she began to tremble, laid out on the sheet which was quickly being decorated with new bright red patches. She tried to think of something, or someone to take her mind off of the situation, but found that nothing at the moment was really worth thinking of, and no one. She could not concentrate between the waves of searing pain and her tired mind and body trying to lull her into unconsciousness, or perhaps it was just the toll of her loss of blood. Blankly her eyes followed Naniko. She heard the words the female had said to Ember, or perhaps Naniko had said them to her, but Cercelee couldn’t focus. Could no longer really understand or process what the words meant.
Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

Cercelee didn't look good at all. Naniko had seen wounds that had crippled wolves before...but never so many on one body. It was like...even if the coyote knew that Cercelee was going to get away, that he was going to get in as much damage as he could. Nearly every part of the girl was ripped, punctured, or sticking missing fur. She was surprised that young Ember had been able to carry her so far with these kinds of injuries right in front of her eyes. The smell of blood was thick in the air. "Yes, Cercelee, it's me. I need you to tell me if this hurts." Her voice held some command, though the female spread out before her was also the leader of her own pack. She couldn't let the Rosea fall asleep or into unconciousness. She pressed her fingers carefully against the other's abdomen in a few difference places.

If she said that it didn't hurt then it would mean that there wasn't internal bleeding or bruising...which would be a really good sign, for such horrible injuries.

But if there was internal bleeding she wasn't sure what she could do. She didn't know the organs well enough, from only having studied human books, to fix them. Ember returned with the cloths and water and Naniko wet a few of them down, dabbing carefully at each wound that she saw."I need some more water, this time with a dipper in it. Both are in the kitchen."

She said to the darker Dahlia de Mai wolf. Naniko took her bottle of solution out, looking anxiously to Cercelee's face before she began applying it to the oozing punctures. She knew that they would have to work really fast to fight off infection...who knew how dirty a coyote's mouth was. "Gabriel will not send coyotes here, even in case of war...so you're safe here. Once we get you patched up you can rest, but I need to check your head first. Can you follow my finger with your eyes?"

She waved her finger slowly in front of Cercelee's face, watching. "Good. And you know where you are? Are you experiencing any pain when you move your neck? Really bad pain?" She knew that there were cuts there...but she needed to know if any teeth had actually gotten down to the bone. "Can you try and move your head for me? I know it's hard."

[/html]
[html]

Cercelee lay spread out before the other female, trying to focus on what was happening. Naniko pressed her friends into the soft flesh, areas where organs lay beneath her skin unprotected by bone. The poking and prodding did not produce any additional pain, but Cercelee didn’t really answer Naniko. Perhaps the lack of response was response enough, there was no additional pain so there was no additional yelp or grimace or anything to indicate anything was wrong. Cercelee would have spoken but she was finding it harder and harder still to concentrate, to formulate responses, to even understand what was crossing Naniko’s lips. The pain that she experience left her in a haze, one she was willingly letting herself get lost in.

And then Naniko poured something over her, and it stung. Everywhere that there was an opening burst into a new sensation of pain, and there were a lot of wounds- her neck was torn, one back hind leg shredded, bites (some deep) on her chest, a few shallow cuts on her face and a few deeper ones various places on her body and back. The burning awoke her, pulled her out of her haze. Her navy eyes stared widely into Naniko’s, and then caught sight of her finger moving back and forth. Yes she could follow it. Cercelee watched the finger, glad for a distraction, any type of distraction, and waited while the burning slowly ebbed away and left her with only the original pain, a bit dull now in comparison to what she had just felt explode all over her body.

More questions, but now Cercelee could make them out, understood them. "Twilight Vale?" Cercelee looked at Naniko for confirmation, and then looked around for Ember. But there wasn’t any time to wonder about her cousin, there were more questions to answer. Cercelee attempted to shake her head again, only to discover some muscles obeyed hers and others didn’t, leaving her with a pathetic performance, but the bones were fine at least. At least there was that. "Yes... It hurts badly." Cercelee looked up at Naniko, questioningly, waiting to see what happened next.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

The tests were going well. She would recover...but it'd be a while. "Do you have anywhere to go?" She asked next. There was a reason that Ember had brought her here...maybe a reason besides Naniko's medical knowledge. "And we'll have to turn you over after you drink something--Ember, can you help me in a minute? She looked to her adopted sibling who was again waiting next to the couch. Naniko wanted the girl to feel useful, like she was doing some good...but she couldn't actually let Ember do anything that was too imporant for fear that she might make it worse.

The Andromeda held the dipper to Cercelee's mouth, tipping it slowly, a little bit at a time. "slowly" She cautioned. It was only just a teensy drip, but she didn't want any of it to go down the wrong pipe.

[/html]
[html]

"I don’t want to go home." She would go home, eventually, but not yet, not now, and perhaps not for a while. Cercelee did not care to have the eyes of her pack mates looking over her body, knowing the cause, feeding more fuel to the fire. Of course, they would get word of it. Ember would have to tell Haku and the others where their rosea was and why, but she did not want to give them a visual. And perhaps after she had healed and didn’t look so ragged the silly, senseless war with Inferni would be over. Cercelee simply nodded and let Naniko and Ember tend to her. Aside from not going home, she did not care about much else. She drank the water and let them move her. She continued to watch and comply with whatever Naniko asked of her. Cercelee wondered how back the back of her neck looked, as that felt the worse, and would it have to be sewn shut? "Naniko... can you keep me from getting scars?" Oh dear... she did not want souvenirs from this mishap.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]
I'M BAAACCKKK! -pounces on-

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

"You don't?" She asked, confused. That didn't make sense to her at all. She'd thought that the entire pack was supportive of what they were doing, going off to fight the coyotes...she hadn't known that any of them had been opposed to it. Cercelee had been the one to give a leadership spot to Haku in the first place. Naniko didn't need to hear the explanations of it, though...if her patient needed somewhere to stay for a while, then she would stay here. Obviously.

"You're staying here, then. It's probably better anyway...so I can watch and make sure everything's healing right. You'll have some nasty scars, Ember too...but they'll heal eventually. Now you need to get some rest. When you wake up we'll try some food."

[/html]
[html]
     Have Nani sew up her back leg and neck while she is asleep? Just because in my head I imagine those wounds to need stitches XD

Cercelee attempted to shake her head, momentarily forgetting how painful it was. No, she did not want to go back, but how to convey that to Naniko? How to make her see this war was the opposite of what Cer had ever wanted. She did not want her pack to be vulnerable, and that was the only reason she had put Haku in a leader position. If Inferni refused to back down, they needed one leader who would face the problem head on, and that wasn’t Cer. "I don’t want them to see me... I don’t want them to fight back..." She was growing too tired to explain any further, but surely Naniko would understand. The Twilight Vale leader gave her leave to stay her and told her to rest. Just what Cercelee wanted. As soon as the words were issued Cer’s eyes slid shut, no longer having to force herself to stay awake, to try to make sense of what was happening. Her breath slowed even more, into that of a deep sleep, and it would be nearly impossible to wake her until many hours later when she awoke on her own.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]