Some were ment to fly
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +215 OOC :: set 12 or 13 idk which. mushy brain is mush

Aeron looked at Shou as she sighed she had to start trusting the foolish thing. She untied the rope and smiled. "Now you have to stay with me Shou we have a lot of work to do." She said as she moved along on her horse. She wanted to get going and do somethings around Anathema. She was now an Andras and wanted to keep proving herself to Naniko and Alaki.

New snow made travel a little tougher but she was ok with it. She was bundled in her aging uniform and cloak. Giving the bird a treat for staying with her she smiled. "Now I want to be able to get messages to members of the pack are you smart enough for that?" She questioned the thing that looked at her. It's dark eyes just watching her.

"I told you he's to dumb" Zenna piped in looking up at Aeron. She sighed and looked at the feline. "oh hush Zenna he can learn I know he can" She said. She should hunt down a pack mate to help her. She patted her horse and got him to move along.

Elzar huffed blowing out warm air that seemed to turn to steam. Aeron smiled and watched the forest just roll by as they moved along.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Words: 306

The woman had muscles in new places from all the riding she'd been doing, and loved it. She found herself sitting easily on the horse now, although she rarely went faster than a stately walk. The mare was built to run, but Caprica liked to watch the world go by, gaining inspiration for her jewellery-making and painting from the assorted colours to be found in nature. She had to admit the snow wasn't too easy on the eye compared to the more robust spring, summer and fall tapestries. The blank whiteness was almost oppressive and lacked depth of hue. She would have to find something else to occupy her eyes with today. Spying a discrepancy written in the drifts ahead, she geed the mare gently towards the darker patterning. It was a trail of hoofprints, and Caprica realised someone else was out riding today. Hoping for a little conversation with a fellow horse-owner, she steered her own horse to follow, glad now of Rohan's long legs that ate away at the distance. She was a fast walker, and perhaps they stood a chance of catching up with the other before long. Caprica had no idea who it was, though; the snow didn't hold scent well and besides it was only the horse's trail that was plainly left, as well as the fact Caprica was so high up on her equestrian vantage point. Whoever it turned out to be, she was sure it would be a pleasant surprise. She hugged her purple shawl a little tighter with one hand, the other resting loosely on the reins. She was careful never to let her guard down, aware that a horse could never be completely immune to sudden startles or even full-blown panics, and it was important to stay in control.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +239 OOC :: set 12 or 13 idk which. mushy brain is mush

Aeron had always been keen on her surroundings and what she did in Anathema. She was also now very aware of the world around her when she was not in pack lands. She would never allow herself to be attack twice she never thought that is would happen here.

Elzar walked along not going at any set pace really he was going no where fast as aeron fiddled with the crow. "El stop" She commanded. The horse came to a halt as she fiddled around more with the leg of the bird. "Shou stop moving" She commanded irritation rose with the thing as she finally got the red cloth to his leg."No I can see you better" She said releasing the stupid thing.

The sound of hooves came closer to her as Zenna perked up and looked around. "mama horse" She said as she looked at Aeron then climbed onto her. Aeron smiled as she turned to watch behind her. Slowly this darker figure came into sight. Aeron raised a hand "well hello there" She called out.

Golden eyes watched as the woman approached her. She had to admit she was a bit outta touch with many of her pack mates she felt like she didn't really know this woman at all. Shou flapped its wings and let out a kawing like sound. trying to shush Shou Aeron watched waiting for some sort of response from the other.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Words: 223

From just across a small rise Caprica finally caught the scent of another equine and the woman who rode her. She knew it from the caverns, but could not put a face or name to the trace. Even better, she would discover a new side to the pack today, with any luck. The figure that soon came into sight was a striking honey-coloured lady, sitting easily on her horse, accompanied by a cat and one of the crows that Alaki had spoken about at the meeting that seemed so recent but was actually moons ago: time had flown. It wore something red on one leg which proved her assumption that it was a tame creature, but the handler was certainly not Alaki. Interested Caprica kicked her horse forwards, forgetting the sensitive thoroughbred needed much less encouragement than that and so broke into a rather sharp trot which jolted Caprica so much she could hardly remember how to stop the horse. Seconds passed until she eventually managed to make the horse stand still - sending snow flying in a rather abrupt halt right next to Aeron, gasping for breath a little as she answered "Whooa, uhh, hello, how're you doing? Don't think we've been introduced. I'm Caprica." She smiled breathlessly, attempting to cover up the small riding error.

[/html]
250 WC

Aeron looked at the darker girl she knew that she was a member of Anathema by her smell but she was not sure who the girl was by name. Aeron watched as the girl seemed not to be highly skilled on horseback. Aeron watched as the horse seemed to move slightly faster than what the girl had been ready for. She chuckled a bit and thought about helping her learn but she had so much work to do with Shou today.

“Why hello there.” She spoke “Aeron, I’m doing well sister how are you?” She asked trying to be polite. Here in Anathema they were all family and she enjoyed talking to them and get to know each member. Aeron looked her over with golden eyes as she looked at her crow. “So Caprica, you seem a bit new to riding.” She spoke looking at the horse that the girl sat upon. It was in great shape so perhaps it was a bit temperamental.

She watched as Zenna yawned and looked at the darker woman. “you know I never introduced me two friends.” She said as the feline nuzzled her. “My crow Shou and Zenna, and this beast is Elzar.” She said patting the horse with a gold tan hand. She had an ever growing amount of animals in her care. She wondered what the woman’s duty in the pack was. Though aeron was curious she was not willing to over whelm the woman with a million questions just yet.
[html]
OOC: Words: 189

The horse took an unexpected step forwards as she stood side-by-side with the other, and Caprica would have usually not noticed the movement - a perfectly normal horse re-balancing her weight motion - but her already slightly unbalanced seat caused her to clutch at the reins again, only just stopping herself from jabbing the mare in the mouth, as she tried to maintain her composure. "I'm well, thank you, and yeah, I just got my first horse." She tried not to look disappointed that it was so obvious she was a beginner, but of course, she'd made quite a bad mistake there. The thoroughbred's manners were really very good - whenever they ran into problems in their partnership, it was always Caprica's fault, and she knew it well.

She smiled and nodded at each animal as Aeron introduced them, and then stroked her own horse's nut-brown neck. "And this is Rohan," she smiled "it's good to meet y'all, this is quite a gathering we have here! So what were you doing before I interrupted?"

[/html]
567 WC

Aeron watched as the horse re adjusted itself pulling itself up to be on an even level with Elzar. Elzar being the male that he was let out a loud call to the mare next to him. He tossed his head showing off a bit all because Aeron chose not to geld the male. She wanted to breed the handsome male someday but she would wait for the right female horse before she bred her boy to just anyone. Though if he had any say in it he would go around making a million babies but that’s why Aeron was so careful with where she left him.

“I can tell good for you” She spoke as she patted the male trying to get him to simmer down a bit there was no need for him to be flaunting around she need him focused for she didn’t want Zenna or Shou to get hurt from him choosing that it was ok to show off. Aeron smiled “If you ever need any lesson’s I’ve been riding since I was able to shift it was a skill my clan required so if nothing else it’s the only true thing I’m good at.” She said chuckling a bit. It was true there may not be much that Aeron could do without issue but she could ride with the best of them. She had to be able to ride like the sind and with great skill allowing her to get herself and her horse around and over obstacles. Returning her attention to the dark woman she smiled listened to her speak again.

“Oh I was tying this red marker to Shou.” She said Shou showed off a bit flapping his wings as he looked at the two women. “He’s going to be a messenger I hope.” She spoke as she lifted her arm allowing him to fly up as she gave a sharp whistle calling him back. That two was one of her few skills the ability to whistle. Shou swooped back down and landed on her arm as he received a cracker like treat.

“I am the pack’s Andras and I’m working on getting this boy trained to bring messages in his grasp to Alaki or Naniko even pack mates. This way when I am out on pack business I can still get information to them.” She spoke as she patted her lovely crow.

“Zenna and Thisle are my scouts they tend to go ahead of me on trips to see what they can find or to warn me.” She spoke as she looked at the feline. She really couldn’t do many things without the two cats she wished that Thisle wasn’t so lazy though. It seemed like ever since day one that cat had been a problem for Aeron.

“Would you mind helping me to some training?” Aeron asked her golden gaze had fallen on the woman who she knew so little about but that was ok with Aeron she didn’t need to know everything of her pack mate but have some sort of trust. Aeron trusted those who resided behind the borders but she also had an air of caution for those she was meeting for the first time. Sitting there she pulled a half piece of paper from her bag as she rolled it she tied it so that it wouldn’t become undone. She smiled looking at Caprica.
[html]
OOC: Words: 377

Caprica wondered why the other horse was making such a noise all of a sudden, and flinging his head around in such a dramatic fashion. It seemed he was playing up in order to show off in front of her mare, and maybe that explained her slightly more touchy than usual behaviour. Rohan was a highly well-mannered beast, and Caprica was glad to have her as her first horse. But the stallion was unnerving even herself, let alone the mare who was the target of his attentions. She couldn't help but smile, though. That was a good looking horse, and he didn't mean any harm. "Oh, I've had a great teacher," she hastened to explain, not wanting her own mistakes to reflect poorly upon the generous AniWayan fellow. "I know what I'm meant to do, I just need to get more practice so it becomes more like second nature, I guess. But if you have any tips feel free to share." She didn't think she had the natural aptitude to ever be a fluent rider like Aeron, though. It was good enough for her if she could know enough to get around from place to place without fear of falling. Seemed the honey-coated woman was an animal whisperer not limited to horses, though, as she demonstrated her ability to fly and recall the bird. The cats were trained, as well, it seemed. Though the way Aeron spoke with such pride, it was clear the group was more like a little family unit than a mistress with slaves. They obeyed her from their own free will, much like the horses did. The idea of having two fast and nimble felines scampering around helping to find things - she guessed it could really help with trapping and hunting, especially. While her mind chewed over this, she was surprised by another question. She smiled at the idea of herself and Rohan being roped into the Andras' entourage, two new members for her little herd. She was interested to see the woman work, though, and supposed she could deal with being obedient and useful for however long it took. "Sure, love to! What did you want me to do?"

[/html]
351 WC Oh fred feel free to PP shou

Aeron smiled as she watched the girl with her golden orbs. She had not really been in contact with many of the pack members the grain and tan woman found herself not well prepped for conversation. She listened well though not saying a thing. She would watch the girl ride so if there was anything she could say she would. There was no need to give tips if she had never really seen her ride she found that a little rude on her part. Though maybe it wasn’t maybe aeron was just being overly cautious.

Caprica moved to a topic that Aeron was more than happy to talk about and she smiled. “Well I would like to work on recall getting him to move a letter from one to another.” She said She help out the little piece of paper and smiled. “I’ll hold Shou and hand him the blank paper. You’ll ride a small distance away and we’ll increase distance and maybe even both move to see if he can do it.” She grabbed a small bag and reached over to her. “here they are bread like treats that may grab his attention if he gets lost or if he does good.” She spoke.

Handing the piece of paper to Shou she smiled. “ready shou?” She asked. As she watched Caprica waiting for the other to move into position. Aeron was in no rush though she didn’t care if she spent all day doing this. She had no want to really be anywhere else. “Bring to Caprica” She said pointing to the dark furred woman. She hoped that the male crow would understand and go to the woman. Raising her arm she allowed the bird to take to the air hoping that it would understand rather quickly.
Shou took to the air and started off in the wrong direction as he swooped around a little lost. The crow slowly flew back to aeron as the golden woman pointed back towards Caprica. Shou turned and flew towards the female. Slowly flying around her he was waiting for a spot to land.
[html]
OOC: Words: 772

A bird that could pass messages. Mail through the air. The idea seemed novel and fascinating to Caprica. If such a thing was possible, any of them could call for help from anywhere in the packland - if they all had birds with them at all times, of course. They could certainly alert leaders faster to a place their presence was required, for example on the borders. And it would save time with scouting, as the scouts could simply send the bird for help if they saw something troublesome, rather than go themselves. Understanding what Aeron meant, she took the bread treats in one hand, continuing to cling to the reins with the other. Despite her quick growing bond with her mare, she was still very careful to be vigilant at every moment with her, not wanting to risk a moment of their safety and trust which could so easily be compromised if something went wrong. She never could quite get over the gravity of trusting her entire person to another animal, and a prey animal at that. But so many others did it and had been for years, and so far things were fine: the horse was becoming more like a friend to her than a servant, and Caprica couldn't see a problem arising now.

Somehow she managed to fit the bag in the same hand as well as holding her rein, the motion of riding still not a natural thing she was careful to follow the same exact procedure every time she commanded the horse to perform an action. Heels down, hands closed, back straight, look forward, and squeeze. The long-suffering mare stepped forward, and Caprica rode with great concentration until she judged she was far enough away to give the crow a little challenge while still not being close enough to make the practice run utterly pointless. Using her rein a little awkwardly as she bent the horse gently round her off leg, she came to a stop parallel to the direction she'd come so she could turn her head to observe how Aeron was getting on with her messenger in training. The first thing she noticed was that the crow had already taken off, the second that she couldn't even see him any more. Then a waft of air hit the back of her head, and she heard feathers rustling near her ear. Looking up she saw the gleaming-feathered aeronaut circling, and realised he was waiting for her to do something. She'd never handled a bird before and thinking fast, could only recall what she'd so recently seen her new Anatheman sister do, holding him on her horizontally-held arm. Caprica stuck her own limb out straight in front of her, and the red-adorned crow came flapping down to land on it with his claws bending to grip the fur. She wobbled a little, he was heavier and bigger than she'd expected somehow, but remembered the treats in her other hand. She could not give him one without taking both hands off the reins, and hesitated for a nervous moment, then gritted her teeth as she remembered how many people she'd seen doing this before: so relaxed around their horses, knowing the way their minds worked and that without instruction, they were unlikely to do something unexpected unless truly frightened. She lifted her hand very gingerly away from the leather strap, her head turning to inspect Rohan's expression. To her amazement, she saw the horse's eye - the only one she could see - was actually closed, the thoroughbred appeared to have decided to take a quick break, perhaps even a nap. This was very reassuring, and Caprica handed Shou one of the treats, a sort of small cracker, without another moment's thought.

She took the piece of blank paper from the crow as he pecked, and pretended to read it. "Wow, Aeron, that's quite a compliment!" she called to the other woman, not even sure if she was still in earshot at about twenty-five paces away. "This is so sudden... I didn't realise you were such an admirer already!" Caprica's green eyes crinkled playfully, although she had no idea how the other woman would take her jokes. She could hardly help it, she had a mischievous streak a mile wide. "Uh, anyway, did you want me to send him back now?" Her arm was beginning to feel rather heavy, with a full-grown crow standing near the elbow, his devouring actions making the limb bob recklessly up and down.

[/html]
Aeron watched as her bird managed to finally find the black furred wolf. She had a feeling that this was all due to Aeron pointing at the woman. She figured it would be a long time in sending the crow to certain wolves. He would need to see them for a while and become accustom to who they were. this was something that she was not looking forward too training her cats had been very simple and she was hoping for this to be the same.

Caprica was nervous and it made aeron smile a bit as the other woman seemed to move out of her comfort zone. "Any time I'm actually in impressed you handle him so well. you can go a head and send him back." She spoke

the golden Coyote was finally becoming something and she found herself working to be the best. She waited and watched she had a feeling the crow would easily come back to her but she worried about sending the thing back to Caprica. Aeron had a feeling that it would take a few more back and forth before the thing would know to go to.
[html]

Caprica figured Aeron had been too far away to hear her fooling around, and it was probably for the best. She generally only ended up embarrassing herself when she let the comedienne within take over. Not that she'd ever admit such a thing. She made eye contact with the imperious black bird, wondering just how she was meant to send him back. She was glad of the chance to have a practice run with the crow, though. This way if Alaki ever asked her to get involved with his birds, she wouldn't be showing herself up by being a complete novice. Caprica raised her arm to indicate she wanted Shou to fly up, and jerked her head meaningfully at Aeron. "Hey, listen up there. Go to Aeron," she commanded, quite certain he'd know his own mistress' name. She wished she'd had something more interesting to attach to the crow's leg than just the same piece of blank paper. Caprica watched Shou fly - much more directly than he had with her - back to the honey-coated wolf, then shouted after him "so d'ya want me to ride further away now, see if he can remember?"

[/html]
As Always free to PP Shou. Smile

Aeron watched as Caprica started to command the bird and Aeron smiled. "You know I think we have another bird handler" she teased wached the darker woman work. She had to admit the she was rather impressed with both Shou and Caprica. The woman had never done anything like this and the crow well he was a wild creature and nothing could be predicted.

Though she hoped with training and practice the creature would get the hang of it. Though she didn't think it'd ever truly speak with her. She watched as it came back to her. She knew by now that the crow was at least capable of that much it was still going back to other. Allowing the crow to land on her arm she smiled "Good boy" she said patting him.

"Ya go ahead he'll just learn by fire it'll be good for him." she spoke as she waited for caprica to move herself after she thought that the girl had situated herself she released Shou "Go find Caprica." She said hoping that he would and not get lost but who knew.
There was something addictive about the way the intelligent bird obeyed her instructions. She was already beginning to wonder if she'd chosen the right area to specialise in. She could imagine herself an animal handler, with lots of low-speaking servants at her beck and call. But then, every kind of specialisation Caprica came across she wanted to dabble in. She was doomed to indecisive wavering it seemed.

Aeron suggested that the crow should learn by fire, which seemed to indicate that they should offer him a challenge. Caprica nodded smartly, taking the instruction like a well-trained soldier, and then turned the horse with her leg before pressing her into a smooth canter. She rode for a minute or more, putting distance between herself and the other woman. She was too far away to hear when Aeron released the crow, so the first impression she had of his approach was the beating of wings overhead. Turning her gaze skywards, Caprica saw the crow's silhouette, dropping towards her as if planning to land on her shoulder while still in motion. Some random urge made her lean forward and press her horse on faster, her powerful calves locked to the mare's sides. They began to gallop, and when she looked up again she realised the crow was falling behind. A challenge was one thing, but she supposed it was unfair to expect the bird to try to out-race a thoroughbred in prime condition. "Whoa," cooed Cap and gently eased up on the speed. But when she turned the mare around, the crow was nowhere to be seen. She must have left him behind, and perhaps he'd felt indignant and decided to go back to Aeron already. She began to trot back the way they'd come, calling "Shou?" But she wasn't too disheartened. She couldn't get it right every time.

And then something large and feathery brushed roughly past her head and landed with a thump on her shoulder. She whipped her head round and almost stabbed herself in the eye with the crow's beak. She thought she could see disapproval in his beady expression, but it was hard to tell with a bird. "Oh, hey there," she greeted, relieved. "You're brighter than me - I'll give you that, lil' fella. So I guess I need to send you back to Aeron now. Hang on - take this," she added as an after thought, and removed one of her wooden-beaded bracelets: hung it around his neck. That was so that Aeron would see the crow's flight had been successful, as they were too far away now for her to hear a shout, and out of sight through several patches of trees. The bracelet secured around his neck, she lifted her hand for him to step onto it, and then thrust her arm into the air, sending the crow spiralling upwards. "Aeron, find Aeron!" she yelled after him. And then she turned her horse once more. They would go further still - keep extending the limits of the clever bird's tracking field. She supposed they could keep this back-and-forth training session going all day, even while she rode the circuit of her traps and checked out the borders. Until the crow got tired. Or bored. Either way, Caprica hoped she would be able to re-acquaint herself with Aeron at some point, although her current task was to put distance between them. She would like to know what other skills this intriguing lady had in her possession.