[M] Hidden threat
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Gabryjela

Word Count → 300+ :: Out of Character text

She seemed far more relaxed that day, her eyes puffed from lack of sleep but still quite energetic. She searched for something to eat in the house her empty belly growling and ruining her mood. She found the kitchen and was pleased to find a sufficient amount of food. She took her pick and started to eat greedily. When she felt satiated enough she started to explore the home. It seemed empty for some reason; it was usually filled with life as she could remember from her vague dreams. The silence was such a turn on but really anything was for the one minded female that called herself Gabryjela. Her body was not tainted with clothes her slender body was open and free to be explored by hand and eye. She growled at one of the many cats that strolled by and the thing reacted oddly. Xyza had often been quite friendly with them even though she didn’t care much for cats. The thing puffed up aware that Xyza wasn’t in control but was quick to run when the coydog gave a bark. Shoo! When it was gone Gabryjela snickered in a menacing way. Filt’y beasts She said in a heavier polish accent. She sounded very much like the female that she often called sister in her dreams. She then wondered if she was there. Her hand trailed along the wall as she silently climbed the stairs. Her light weight was enough to keep the boards from creaking. Finally she came upon the room that housed the light coloured female and was sad to find it empty. Why did the fates decide to punish her then? She had remained dormant for so long waiting for this time and no one was there to oblige her will. She sighed heavily and continued to search the house.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

407 wc For give aeron's gruffness >.> she's feeling manly today

Aeron had not been home long and it seemed by the lack of sound that Io and leon had the children other places. The golden woman was soaked from training and she tossed her wet cloak on a rack to allow it to dry. She ran a hand through her hair pulling the tie out of it. It was getting long now she’d need to have io bring it back to shoulder length. Aeron looked around a bit for a moment as she sighed this was going to get boring.

Stepping into the house more aeron stretched feeling the warmth of the fire in the living area. Well at least they were keeping the house warm for the little ones. ”mama mama Xyza mean.” The feline cried running up to her. Aeron stared at the feline as it spoke to her. ”Zenna calm yourself I bet it was just something silly.” she said keeping her voice low. The coyote woman was in no mood to deal with problems she wasn’t to get dry and relax till her love came home.

Moving through the hotel under the guidance of Zenna, Aeron found herself moving with ease and silence up the stairs. She made not a sound as she reverted a bit to the old days. Looking down the hall Aeron’s golden gaze locked on the strange woman, though this was not the Xyza Aeron knew. Moving closer to the girl golden eyes cast at her with a look that could kill.

”Who are you” It was a question that was simple and Aeron knew the woman would give a name. This was one of the few times Aeron had encountered one to xyza’s alters and it made her slightly on edge. This was the reason Aeron never left her daughter with the allu. She didn’t want her daughter to be in possible harm. ”Why do you not have clothes on and why are you looking in my room?” Aeron question as Zenna sat on her shoulder the feline flinching a bit from the power behind aeron’s voice. Seldom did aeron ever use a stern tone but this was her house hold and she would have control over it.

Aeron could still feel the dampness in her clothing as she looked at Xyza or whoever she was right now. She wanted to get into her nice clean and dry clothing not stand here looking at this thing before her.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Gabryjela

Word Count → 210 :: Can't imagine how creepy this would be... someone so docile suddenly turning into a brave seductive creature... would give me the willies I'm guessin.

The coydog was starting lose hope as her fingers walked along the wall. She didn’t startle as the female spoke. It was the golden one, the one who made her think of heavy heated wonders. The queen like warrior and Gabryjela was pleased that the house was empty. Whether or not this obviously angered female lay with her she would be satisfied just to finally touch her look into those dangerous golden eyes. All these creatures in this house now a reality to the girl all there to finally feel their touch and love. She was rolling with desire and wanted to succeed as her face set into action.

Gabryjela shuddered at the female’s voice and turned to face her. Her face spread with a menacing smirk as her blue eyes narrowed in a seductive gaze. Her accent far thicker than Xyza’s began as she took a few steps forward. v’y vas beginning to v’onder iff any one vas home. Her hips swayed as her tail moved in a liquid way with her body. Xyza eased a hand up ready to touch the abdomen of the angered female. Vou are wet and cold let me warm you. She moaned slightly as her fingertips grazed the thin fur along Aeron’s belly.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

404 wc For give aeron's gruffness >.> she's feeling manly today

Aeron did not seem to like the way that things were heading though she wondered what went on in the corrupt mind of Xyza. The woman moved towards her and aeron could tell more and more that this was in fact not Xyza. Aeron emitted a dominant growl at the lesser ranked woman as the girl reached for her.

Aeron wasn't sure she wanted who ever this was to touch her and found herself reaching for the woman's hands she was going to grab them and pin them to the wall. Moving herself closer to her she snarled. "I asked who are you. You will answer me." She spoke her tone hard and demanding. golden eyes a flamed with anger as she looked at the girl.

"I need to get dry not have you touch me" She moved away from the girl to warrior woman was so cold all she wanted to do was get dry. she moved to her room and grabbed a towel like item as she stripped out of her wet clothing. She wrapped it around her as sighed. why did Io bring so many odd people into their home

"Zenna, thisle go I wish to be alone." Aeron said as she groaned. The woman drove her nuts and made her worry for the safety of her kids. Though there were still facts that aeron and Io were not doing much couple stuff they did but not often. The golden warrior wondered if lust should be allowed to be taken. She had seen how that worked Charm was gone. Though getting Xyza to leave would that be so bad for aeron's sanity. Golden eyes looked at the ceiling as she stretched relieving some ache

She pulled the towel tighter as she began to rub her fur wanting to get dry and into clean clothing as soon as possible. She hated the north and the cold but this was her second winter up this way and she was doing her best to not allow it to get to her. She would need to ready her things soon for her trip she wanted to make to inferni with Adwen. Aeron wanted all her children to meet. As soon as she was dry enough she tossed the towel with her clothing. a yawn emitted from her as she headed for her things.Aeron reached for a shirt listening hoping the odd woman had gone.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Gabryjela

Word Count → 269 :: hehe

A gasp escaped her maw as a desperate moan followed as she was pinned against the wall. Gabryjela was pleased to have sparked such passion so much unlike the one she had seen in her dreams. This confirmed her suspicions and as she was scolded verbally Gabryjela’s body wriggled with want. Mmm yes… She responded not hearing a word the female was saying to her. She just felt the heat and the anger. Then she was gone in an instant and Gabryjela felt cold from the reaction toward her. Her brow furrowed, she wouldn’t give up so easily and she quickly followed.

She paused at the door watching the female her hand slowly snaking down between her legs. She must have her she decided and when the female sat upon her bed that is when she made her entrance. Her hips swaying and eyes narrowed with determination. Vou luuk tense. Let me help. She set her hands upon the bed pulling her knees up carefully. Has it been long since vou felt the passion of a woman’s touch? Has the weak von’s sister not been doing vhat you want? She moved slowly, carefully again her hands reached for Aeron. I vill do vhat ever you vant my love. Iv you vant to hurt me, hurt me. Iv you vant to love me, love me. She moaned at the idea the thought of this gorgeous golden female ravaging her. I vill be your Gabryjela vhile I am here unless vou want to be mine. She intended to massage the tense female as her hands once again edged on her fur.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

427 wc For give aeron's gruffness >.> she's feeling manly today

The woman before her was intoxicated and as Aeron stood in front of her she could smell it and in a way it turned her on but in a way it had caused her to want to leave and get away from the woman. Aeron looked at her as she moaned some and released her. Golden hands and eyes had adverted from her. She was soaked to the bone and wanted to ride herself of this odd sight. She could tell that nothing she would say would make it through to the woman and aeron would not deal with it.

She was dry and clean now in her room surrounded by hers and Io’s things. She was finally calming down finally able to think without the woman who was now going to make Aeron a sinner. Though when one is already a devil’s advocate is it so bad to sin once more? She also dare not do anything with the Polish girl who was blood to Io. Aeron would truly be in the fire if she did. She groaned to herself as she rolled her neck a bit she was trying to work out the cold and the stiffness.

The smell had returned and aeron had not glanced at the girl as she tried to ignore her. Aeron had nothing on still and the woman was moving closer to her and aeron could feel the tension building in her as she turned to look at her. “You need not know what we do I love her.” Aeron spat venom in her words. She was not pleased and the stench coming off her gave Aeron such odd feelings. Thoughts of breaking her neck and staging it as an accident came to mind she also though of tying her up and leaving her in a closet till she was out of heat.

“Gaberjela, god all you others have such off names.” Aeron spoke as she turned to look at her. Aeron reached for her she should just send her off and shut the door. But Io wasn’t here and would this other tell would Xyza know? Aeron pulled her onto the bed as she straddled the woman both naked and both disgustingly horny. Aeron found herself still in a battle with what she should do. But that battle was slowly starting to end in her mind as she allowed a golden hand to inch closer to the girls neck. “Will you obey me” She asked a snarl in her voice as she moved her face closer to the woman.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Gabryjela

Word Count → blah ::

Before her hands could work at the tension clearly seen the female snapped back at her and she pulled back just slight. She smiled at the fire ready to feel its burn, but she didn’t expect what came next and it was positively devilish. She gasped as her smaller form was easily and swiftly pinned to the bed. She squirmed beneath not to be free but her body felt shocked in a spasm of delight. Yesss She hissed the lustful female growing hotter and more excited at what was to commence. Gabryjela looked into those dangerous eyes as she barked her first order. The female grinned menacingly and rose her head upward to bring her muzzle to Aeron’s ear.Aeron, yes that was her name. Vhat if I don’t? She tempted. Oh she would listen but only if this female proved her worth she loved it dangerously rough loved it achingly powerful. She licked the side of her muzzle awaiting that hand that edged her neckline waiting for whatever came to her threatened disobedience. Yes the house would not be quiet for much longer, she was sure of it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

344 wc For give aeron's gruffness >.> she's feeling manly today

Aeron had not felt like this in the longest time it was something about the girl about the way she had changed that now put Aeron either crazy over board or made her not care about what Io would think or say. Aeron growled a bit out of lust as she felt the girl moved. She liked the fact that the girl squirmed under her. Aeron smiled as she looked down at her.

She liked it and this made aeron even more excited. Though this was not how Aeron thought she would be warming up. Aeron smiled as she looked at her a wicked grin laced her maw as deamons seemed to dance in her mind. “If you do not behave then I will gut you like a fish.” The speech was combined with an action. Her eyes never left the woman’s as a clawed finger trailed down the middle of the woman. Aeron was careful not to cause any real harm but she meant what she said.

Aeron inhaled deeply as she looked at her. Maybe she wasn’t in the mood for giving maybe the aches in her body were enough to make her not want to but the sounds that seemed to erupt from the woman just tugged at Aeron.

She moved her face closer to the woman as she let out a lustful growl. Nuzzling her head against her she moved nipping at her ear. Aeron smiled as she thought about what she could do to the woman and what she wanted done to herself. She allowed her hand that was by the woman’s lower region to trace the woman slowly. “I want you to want it. Beg me and I might give in.” Aeron spoke danger seemed to lace her as she spoke. She wanted the woman to be enticed. She wanted her to beg for it. Aeron moved her hand more as she went to nip at her ear more. Though this game was fun she wanted more. She wanted this other to give aeron everything that she wanted.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
ooc: No table... too much muse to waste time with table... muhahahhaahaha

Her body rushed with delightful sensation as the finger trailed over her chest. She threw her head back into the softness of the bed moaning wanting more, wanting everything. Her blue eyes entranced by golden flame. She would do anything to get what this delightful female had to offer anything, she might even consider submitting just slight to get it. The grin that drew upon her face was so devious so menacing when as her face drew near. She allowed the female to do her actions say her words all the while her hands gripping the covers holding on for dear life. She would hold out for as long as needed to let the delight grow within their loins. Her tongue snaked through her teeth edging along the fur that passed her. She tasted so delicious, her scent filling her with such electricity Gabryjela moaned again. Finally her hands could not resist it anymore could not hold from finally touching the dream that she had desired. One of many and oh how delighted she was that this dream had come to her with such a fire. Her hands gripped on the golden female’s hips pulling her to rub her against her. The strength a surprising act from someone so small and tender but this is what Gabryjela possessed regardless for her power of mind often outweighed they weakness of body. Her claws dug through the thick fur and her eyes settled back upon the warrior’s. Let us see vho will be doing the begging my love. She laughed a menacing laugh that lasted for only a moment. Oh she knew she was treading dangerous waters, it’s what she wanted, what she craved and her mind wondered just what her punishment would be.
300 WC

Aeron was seeing red nothing but lust filled her mind and her body. She looked at her and smiled nuzzling her. She was no longer worried about what Io would think or say. The two woman lived a life that was not what you would call normal. They had a bond that was based off of something that Aeron never thought she would have and that was need. Io needed Aeron’s strength and a few other qualities, and Aeron needed Io’s brain and ability to raise children. They needed each other and for these reasons they made a good pair. Though Aeron secretly wished for perfection, no cheating and no feeling like what she did was wrong and what Io did was wrong.

Aeron looked at the polish woman who seemed to be sub coming to full on lust. Aeron moaned a little bit as the woman moved her hands along her body. She closed her eyes a little bit as she felt the woman’s body move against her. She didn’t really need the physical touch she had no true drive for it anymore. Aeron found herself tormented by thinking about this. A low rumble emitted from aeron as she lightly sunk her teeth into Gabryjela’s collar bone. She was hoping that the woman would get the point. “I don’t beg, I demand” Aeron rumbled into the girls fur.

Aeron wanted to have more she wanted so much more from her. Licking at her neck she began to nibble on it lightly she moved her hips trying to get more from the woman. Want and need were really over flowing now. A desire that she had not allowed to come out her so long. She was now like a beast that was fueled by nothing the pure natural fearsome lust.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>GABRYJELA

Gabryjela let out a gasp followed by a delighted moan. Yesss… She hissed as the shivers of pain erupted through her like a wave that squirmed her body beneath the female’s weight. Oh she was a queen a powerful female very much unlike most males she had ever met. She wanted to worship her, caress her, make her scream with delight. Oh the power, the lust, the pain. Everything she had been seeking everything she had been wanting all in this female before her. There was no love, no feeling just pure desire. No matter what happened that day alone in the house with nothing but their gasps, moans and sounds of lust. Gabryjela rose her muzzle as her body continued to want continued to burn for her.

Vhat do you vant my mistress. She was her slave now and she loved it, loved every thought of what it entailed to fall to someone more powerful than she. It would be like her youth again, oh how the pain and rush of near death, of power and lust ruled her so fully. She was slave and he was master. Curse the weakness within her that drove him from her embrace but now, now… maybe there would be someone to keep her there. Keep her spirit alive instead of falling to weakness at a constant trail through her broken time, her lost months. Her fingers travelled her in many ways softly, roughly and occasionally her claws would extend against her skin. They were waiting, waiting for their order, to stand down, to go forth or take part in delightful things. Her darkened blue eyes watching never leaving her mistress’s face, never trailing, she would be her existence in that moment and nothing could ever change that. Not until her mistress wished it so.

Word Count :: 302 Gabryela is rather pleased XD.

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]