NPC Question
Okay basically I've got a question about some NPC's

In short sometime around June Neela had a plot coming up that will last around a month. This plot requires the use of three canine NPC's for the duration of the month. They never interact with anybody outside of the plot or threads with Neela in them and are never seen again after the end of the plot, but they will reoccur over multiple threads during that month period.

My question is how do I do these NPC's? Do I need to request special permission to use a major NPC character multiple times for that plot or is there somethign else that I need to do.
As each canine character is permitted to have a single canine NPC, for multiple reoccurring NPCs like that, you'd have to PM the 'SA with your request. Just a brief description of the plot and what the NPCs will be used for. c:
Alright thanks:3. Should I do the request ahead of time and state the date estimate or wait till closer to the actual time of the p plot?
Since it's in June, you can probably send us the request when it's getting closer to the relevant dates Smile