I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
[html]

Word Count :: 232 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Imhotep had come out here leaving most of of his things where he now stayed. It was cold but that was fine with the male now. He was slowly becoming accustom to the cold weather. He wore khaki pants and no over coat today his chest exposed to the elements but that was because he had reached his destination.

The water fall in the moon light was lovely and allowed him a chance to bath and prat to his gods. The golden male knelt down and pulled from his bag a few things that he had managed to keep. The incense lighting it he stared watching it as he closed his eyes and prayed to his gods.

Imhotep sat there as he chanted in his may the wind blowing his braids about. The wind chilled him to the bone and made body meant for the sun freeze. He needed to do something for odessa. She had been talking about how she was going to be a big girl in a day or so. She had given him a new lease on life so he would do something for her day of birth.

The thing was what should he get her what could he find her or what stuff did he still have left from Egypt that she would like. But he couldn't focus on her he had to pray to his gods.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.fatinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/fatintable.png') #4780cb no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 300px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.fatinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
.fatinSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.fatinInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.fatinInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#a2cbf2; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.fatinInput b {color:#02294d; }
.fatinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.fatinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.fatinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.fatinSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.fatinInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
p.fatin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Fatin Nejem
A single thread in a tapestry
though its color brightly shines
can never see its purpose
in the pattern of the grand design
OOC :: Junk here
WC :: +206

Fatin Nejem had decided to explore the area near to her new home, Ichika no Ho-en. She had settled in nicely with Asad and was glad that her father had spent her off. She wondered if her father ever wondered where his once favorite daughter went. She highly doubted that he did. She had a feeling that her mother and some of her father’s other wives missed her. Her father was a bit of hot-head and took awhile to forgive people.

She explored the river near the territory. She followed it until she found a waterfall. From the distance it appeared empty but as she came closer, she could tell her horse knew there was something or someone was nearby. Aziz didn’t like other people but would only let her know there was someone there.

She dismounted from her horse and approached whoever it was. She could hear traditional prayers to the Egyptian gods. It was hard for her to tell which gods or goddess it was but she immediately felt camaraderie with whoever it was. She came towards him from the front and gave a slight gasp. She didn’t know how but she somehow knew this man she had never seen before in her life.

and the stone that sits up on the very top
of the mountain's mighty face
does it think that it's more important
than the stones that forms the base

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 206 Cue the beauty and the beast music

Imhotep could feel the cold of the world and there was only his mind. He felt at peace out here nothing but the arabic that rolled off his tongue. He had not prayed to his gods in days and he wanted they're blessing though egypt was no longer near.

The sound of the falls almost masked the soft sound of hooves. He wondered who it was that was here. He heard the stop of motion as he stopped speaking placing his hand on the incense stopping it from burning. Imhotep turned there and stood as he laid eyes on her.

She was so pretty and it was almost as if he had seen her once before. He made no move as he just stared at her. Her red fur swa stunning in the moon light. The sound of water made him wonder if she had been around his father's palace. Though he was treated as nothing more then a common slave and sent of he was once a prince in a way. "Can I help you" He asked his thick arabic accent laced the words he was learning to speak clearly.

He looked up at the moon then back to her. What was this weird feeling.

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Derp! Sorry about the wait. Low muse sucks Smile

IC: It was rather nice to hear her native tongue coming from the man in front of her, even though he wasn’t talking to her or even had noticed her yet. Fatin knew that she should have brought her guard, or at least Asad thought so. She was fond of the overprotective wolf though he was at times very annoying. But he couldn’t help it. He had made a vow to protect her and keep her safe. Granted it was to Allah and not the Egyptian gods but he was very serious about it, and his own religion.

Yet it didn’t take long for the male to turn towards her and he seemed to be captivated by her. She was flattered but did feel a sting of…regret? Guilt? Asad had taught her well about being faithful to one person. And she wasn’t sure what she thought about that. Deep down, she knew that she wanted that kind of devotion but she also knew that she wasn’t ready for it, on her oart at least. And Asad, bless him, knew that.

But the man in front of her spoke and she could tell he was Arabic. His accent was much stronger than hers, which was noticeable but very light and pleasant. Not that his wasn’t pleasant as well but it did make her slightly homesick. He asked if he could help her and she gently shook her head. ”I’m sorry that I bothered you. I simply heard your prayers to the gods and was curious as too who worship them like I do.” She hoped he wouldn’t be angry at her.
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep said nothing more as he watched her. She reminded him of the concubines his father had. His mother had been quite pretty but she didn't have fur like this desert rose. Though His mother like his father were pharaoh hounds.

Golden eyes locked on to her as he smiled. He had to admit that he got a bit of a chuckle as he just looked at her. She was amazing. He wondered what brought her so far from the land of many gods. "No need be sorry." He spoke as he looked at her. He was a prince in his own right one that egypt would not recognize but he knew who his father was and he would allow that to be his pride.

"I pray I miss home and my gods." He spoke as he turned back to his make shift alter. He had come out here to be alone to be able to think clearly, though this kind of company didn't seem so bad. He had wondered if there were others from his land or that around it. "You come from where? Egypt as well or another?" He asked though he thought that only his people prayed to their gods though maybe she was from a culture that in ways enjoyed the bits of his land.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
It was a bit awkward to have him stare at her but she wasn’t entirely unused to it. Her father was a sheikh. She was a princess and had men court her from all over the Arab world, as the humans called it. So she was a little self-conscious about it but she tried not to show it. She didn’t think that he meant her any harm. And she was a little glad that Asad wasn’t here. He tended to be a little overprotective of her, especially around other men.

He said that she had no reason to be sorry and she gave him a bright smile. She dismounted her horse and listened to his explanation of why he was praying and to whom. He then asked her where she was from. ”I am, and my father is, from Turkey, near Istanbul. But my mother was born in Egypt. It is from her that I learned about the gods and goddesses.” She was glad to meet someone who knew the old gods and goddesses.

”My name is Fatin Nejem. What is your name and where might you be from?” It was only natural that she wanted to know where he was from and his name. He knew about her so why not letting her know about him. Her stallion Aziz nudged her, being gentle only with her and sometimes Asad.
[html]

The golden prince had moved closer to the woman he had to admit. that she was interesting. "Turkey hmmm never know of this place." He spoke as he looked at the desert rose. He had to see if he could find books that would tell him more of this land. He had to learn more though he was more interested in why she was out here watching him.

He was not sure on what to say or do she seemed more at ease in this world and the golden prince was not. He was used to being the slave and fallowing what ever Pharaoh had to say. Imhotep smiled a bit though he wondered if he should tell the woman his name. If she knew things of his religion he wondered what other things her mother had taught her like their language.

He paused for a moment and smiled. "Imhotep Aabt" He spoke it was a slaves name his father had been Imhotep the first and he was the second but Aabt meant slave he was the slave the property of his father. "Cairo" He answered.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.fatinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/fatintable.png') #4780cb no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 300px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.fatinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
.fatinSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.fatinInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.fatinInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#a2cbf2; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.fatinInput b {color:#02294d; }
.fatinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.fatinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.fatinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.fatinSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.fatinInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
p.fatin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Fatin Nejem
A single thread in a tapestry
though its color brightly shines
can never see its purpose
in the pattern of the grand design
OOC :: Junk here
WC :: +000

Fatin was a little surprised/amused that he didn’t know where Turkey is. Though maybe he just didn’t get out much. He didn’t really seem like the type to travel willingly. So she simply smiled and nodded at his not knowing. That’s alright. If your not from around there, it’s not likely that you know about it. She was kind about his not knowing.

He said his name was Imhotep Aabt and she was a little surprised. His last name meant he was a slave and probably a slave to his father. That is if she remembered her mother’s language lessons. She had to admit she was all that fluent in Ancient Egyptian so her translation might not be correct. But she knew better than to ask outright.

Instead, she simply grinned at him and gave her tail a friendly wag, nodding as he explained that he was from Cairo. It’s a pleasure to meet you and hear from someone near home. Turkey is not that far from Egypt. She had never been to Egypt so she curiously asked, I must admit that I never was able to visit my mother’s home when I left to come here. Would you be willing to describe it to me?

and the stone that sits up on the very top
of the mountain's mighty face
does it think that it's more important
than the stones that forms the base

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 500IDK if I can post here yet o.o breaking all the rules

Imhotep nodded he didn't say much there wasn't much to say all in all he wasn't sure what she was wanting, He still was not sure of this place known as turkey but the sand colored man said nothing and tried not to to make any odd faces. He certainly had questions on his mind though turkey seemed like such an odd name for a place after all wasn't that some sort of bird or something.

She spoke and Imhotep could only listen at first his mind just didn't register what she was saying though that was mostly due to her looks. She was stunning to him she had the looks that would make most men jump her. But Imhotep was too well composed for that.

Mm oh maybe not very good." He spoke as he looked at her. He didn't say anything more for the moment but he just stood there. He wasn't sure what to say, he hadn't been home in so long he had been a nothing for so long. Busy very busy. He spoke as he looked at her. Merchants and farmers women with children He spoke looking at her.

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Huh?

IC: He didn’t mention much about her home and she didn’t have a lot to say about it. If he wished to ask her about Turkey, then she would gladly talk to him about it. But it would have been very odd for her to just blurt out anything about everything. She simply grinned at him and wondered if was usually this quiet.

She figured that might be the case since he was once a slave. Fatin didn’t know a whole lot about slavery but she figured that people forced their slaves to be silent except when spoken to. But she supposed that parents did that as well, just not as much or to such an extreme as a slave master. She gave him a gentle, sympathetic smile, not caring if it made him wonder why.

He spoke, saying that he might not be very good at describing it, and then he went silent. She waited patiently for him to speak more, since he seemed to want to. He talked about how it was busy and filled with different people. ”Sounds a lot like Istanbul. It is a port-city with many people, especially merchants. There were many canines from multiple countries.”
[html]

Imhotep nodded as he smiled in a way the two had lives that seemed to be in a way the same. They came from busy lands that seemed to be the cross roads for canines and other creatures. Imhotep reached out for a moment and smiled. You know coming here I thought I be doomed but life here is much better. Minus the cold but that he could deal with.

Imhotep smiled as he looked at her. Many traded and many sent things off. I know Luperci came from all around to be in those markets. He said as he moved to his things picking them up he smiled. Most of the things he had were nick naks a few statues from back home. They were all things that he could easily pack away quickly so that he could bring them anywhere.

He wondered about her though she was something else she was rather interesting. So why did you come here? He asked as he looked at her. He had come here on a traders ship. Most likely heading to see the Salsolians that he now lived with. They were bringing slaves to this world for trade. He never thought that the luperci here were as barbaric as those back home. Though his people removed body parts as punishments the worst he’d seen thus far were broken bones.

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fatin could only nod at his words about life being better here than home. She wasn’t so sure if that was the case or not. Her life was extremely easy at home; being the Sheikh’s daughter had a lot of advantages. It also was very restricting. She couldn’t be with whoever she wanted at home since her father wanted her pure before he married her off to some rich, spoiled prince.

Egypt sounded much like Turkey in how it was filled with strangers and goods. ”In the city that I was born, a place the humans called Istanbul, there would be things and canines from all over the world. Though most were Europeans but there were some from the land of the gods.” The image of her mother flashed through her mind and she gave a gentle smile.

Then Imhotep asked why she came here and she sighed. ”I came here because I was too free with my love. My father thought I was to stay pure for some man I didn’t even know, much less care for.” There was slight some anger towards her father for that. But she knew that he was just very old-fashioned in his thinking. She also knew that she would eventually forgive him, it would just be a while.