Ra bring me your warmth
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: She's still in heat so if you want to add anything about her delightful scent feel free XD lol.

Xyza found herself a ways from home, her body aching in ways she was uncomfortable with. She didn’t know what happened and by the looks of the land it had been a while since she had awakened. She was shivering her body cold and naked when she found her cloak covered in snow and soaking wet as the sun rose higher. This unnerving feel and strange hunger that made her belly ache was all too familiar. She had not mentioned these days to Analise fearing what they might mean for she already was having difficulty believing the lavender eyed girl. Xyza whimpered her body cold to the core as she chose to carry the wet cloak that she hoped would dry as she walked in the direction she believed to be home. Her thin coat and nearly emaciated form not built for the chill. The wind seemed to pick up and her whimpers grew louder as her feet felt numb.

She considered shifting to a smaller form to conserve her heat but the idea of shifting was even a task that brought shivers to her. Finally her teeth chattering her eyes drooping from exhaustion she feared she would lose herself to her sleepwalking but even still her emotion was frozen into the cold. She tripped then her dark furred form a deep contrast in the snow. That was it for her she thought, she was done and needed sleep. She curled herself into a ball and started to drift away into sleep hoping she wouldn’t freeze, hoping she would get to see her beloved family once more. It was then she prayed for the first time in her life wondering if any gods would hear her. The skeptic girl let her prayers mutter aloud between chattered teeth and worried whimpers. Please, someone help me. She asked her blue eyes shut from the slowly drifting sunlight. She did not know how long it had been since she fell in the snow but as the chill started to rise she was sure she would die.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 517 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Imhotep was growing bolder and more comfortable with his new home and his place in this world. He had once again decided to embark on the adventure of a life time. He had been pondering for days what he would call the mare that he had stolen. For calling Her mare or horse seemed degrading to the thing. He wanted her to remind him of home and of its wonders so the Arabian steed would be blessed under the goddess Isis. He had decided that that would be her marvelous name, Isis.

He patted her lightly as she fidgeted ever so slightly. She had been broken but not well socialized and Imhotep was working hard to get her used to being handled. He grabbed a fur and tossed it a top her fixing it he smiled. “There there Isis let us be off” the Arabic slipping from his tongue like water from a glass. She pulled himself on to the mare and they were off.

He stretched and clicked and the pair were off. He knew with time an love the bay mare would grow to love him like he loved her. He felt at ease as he moved across the land hoping that today would not be overly eventful. He was not one who wanted to cause trouble nor did he want to have a bad run in with anyone. Since coming here he had become more of a pessimist though he would not be pushed around either. He released her mane with one hand to tighten his top cover. He did not enjoy the bitter cold that nipped at him as he rode. He would never quite like the cold of the wild norther lands but he would do his best to survive.

As the pair moved swiftly through the frozen water known as snow. He Wanted to find more suitable winter clothing and he had heard that traders were coming their way soon. He would have to gather some things to get Odessa some lovely gifts. He wanted to do all he could to thank her. She was teaching him to speak proper and teaching him how to act in this wild and uncivilized world. Though the land was not completely uncivilized it was just well it was not home. The prince moved himself and his steed along until they were brought to a voice.

Imhotep looked around as he tried to get a grip as to where the sound was coming from. Tan radar like ears swiveled on his head as he searched for the sounds owner. He slid off of Isis and placed a foot in the snow as he shivered a bit. He moved towards the sound looking sun gold eyes searching when he laid eyes on her the woman looked absolutely frozen. He pouted slightly as he moved towards her. “I can help” He spoke a thick Arabic accent laced his voice. “I know place where dry” He had seen a cave a ways back and he could help her there. He reached out a hand and smiled “I help”.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 200+ :: kind of all over the place sorry if its confusing XD

Xyza thought she would die she could feel herself slipping as Eleanor desperately tried to break through in her mind. The motherly alter would have the strength if only the cold didn’t numb them so. But then a shadow cast above them and a voice was heard. Eleanor quickly retreated both relieved but also nervous as she caught the scent of a male. She never did trust males around her weaker daughter. Finally Xyza looked up and it was as though her prayers had been answered as his form was silhouetted by the dimming sun. You here to save me? She asked her mind not really sure if this had been a dream or reality. Then the warmth of his hand filled hers as she stretched up her trembling arm. Her teeth chattered as a cool breeze filled her only warm areas as they exposed to the air. Why was she so cold? Then she quickly started to bring forth to reality when she really saw the male before her. His voice a foreign one she realized, one she recognized as one of the desert people. Had she died? For what would one of their kinds be doing in such a terribly cold place such as this? She hoped for winter to end everyday she could never handle it like her brother or father. His colour was beautiful she thought just then and allowed him to help her arise even though she didn’t want to expose more of her warm areas to the wind. Th-th-th-thank you. She chattered in her polish accent.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
351 WC

She was freezing and he couldn’t imagine how he would feel laying in the snow. In honesty he didn’t want to think about it. She looked at Isis and gave her a come here look as the mare moved closer to the pair he looked at the small woman giving her the best smile he could muster. He wanted her to be safe only because seeing the poor thing in the snow laying there giving up almost broke his heart a bit. “Yes Ra led me to you” he spoke he could feel the sun on him and he was glad that it had been out a bit today or else finding her would have been harder with her being a dark color.

He helped her to her feet and he could see how cold she was. The fur on her body adjusted and he felt so bad for her. While still holding her hand with his he reached for the clasp that covered his gold and his body. Her things were soaked and on the ground she would catch a cold. He found himself caring less about how warm he would be. He pulled his gray cloak off and wrapped it around her. “You catch cold, no good.” He spoke less clearly this time his accent rending him almost impossible to understand as he was chilled by the breeze that now blew against his desert body.

“your welcome” He spoke as he looked at the mare. “you know ride?” he asked as he motioned to help her onto Isis. “I take you cave an make fire there. Warm you dry things” He said feeling his fur begin to stand on end as the wind picked up lightly. He moved a broad hand to rub one of her arms to war it a bit. This place would be the death of him yet. He was not sure where the girl belonged or where she came from but for now he would at least care for her and get her warm again so that she would not die of illness he hoped.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>XYZA GLOW

Shukran. She said as a heavy smile settled upon her face. She didn’t know a lot of words but the desert language she always found fascinating therefore it was the only one she learned a few more phrases than just the thank you and hello. His people had even been an inspiration for her in many ways. Reading about the human beliefs, hearing the canine ones, seeing the pictures of the weak books she had carried but lost over the years. She remembered the story of Cleopatra and her hair oh how she loved the many different depictions of her hair. How it looked in so many books inspired. Reading of her strength, her glory, her love… everything she wanted to be but never could be. So she merely kept the one thing she could keep similar, her hair.

Finally it dawned on her that she was staring and shivering at him like she had gone into a sort of shock. Forgive me. Yes I can ride, I love horses. She said shakily approaching the female feeling like daggers stabbed into her with every step. She whimpered and when her body collapsed against the side of the horse and sighed happily. She was warm, so warm. She looked to the male who worried for her so and she felt so grateful to him. Ismi, Xyza Glow. Her attempts at the desert language were slow and careful like she was making sure they were right even though they sounded strange from the chatter of her jaw. Her eyes blue and cold from her brush with death and still bordering the edge of sanity shut for a moment. The daggers of the cold pierced her deeply as it seemed feeling was swiftly returning. Let us get warm please. She tried to pull herself upon the horse but failed.

Word Count :: 290 dunno if my translations worked but she said thank you and my name is.

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]