life is but a witch hunt
She had grown bored of the politics, of the incessant needy whining of Anubis, her stolen / adopted son. Odadio was no longer the same, Kira was no longer interested in Lesbian activities. Even going and tormenting Vale and Luna had grown boring. In her distant memory, a voice, a scent echoed. The names of her brothers, Noah and Taliesin, the scent of her mother Deuce, the eyes of her father Haku, all echoed in her memories. She made her way north, stopping every now and then. Sometimes she would see something familiar, something that echoed in her memory. A tree, a rock. How young had she been when they'd taken her away, when Deuce had sent her away to supposedly protect her from Firefly?

Now she stood on the top of the world, on a ledge that overlooked the lands below. Her deep blue eyes were lost in thought, her anger at the world dimming to a flickering ember. What would she find here? What would she find in these forsaken lands, so far from Catalyst? Would she find the answers to her questions, or would she only find more heartache?

Oh yes, despite the exterior she wore, the lessons drilled into her by Odadio, by Kira and Luna and Vale, despite the cold attitude, she was still, deep down, the lost and lonely child. Soul had vanished on the way over, the green gazed succubus going into hibernation. All that was left was Willow, the blue eyed daughter of a blue eyed beast. Despite her training as an assassin, she was still the lonely female who had grown up in the wrong pack with the wrong mentor. Perhaps she could have been as loving as her mother, but she had been raised and mentored by a rapist and a murderer.

She reached up and fingered the raven feather from Odadio, the gift from his pets, the mark of his favor she'd worn with pride. Now it was a reminder of a father figure and lover she had left behind. She didn't regret leaving the others behind, but she would never stop thinking about Odadio and his demons.

((WC:359))
[html]

WC:500

The husky marked female looked over, she was still lost in her own world with her own thoughts, she wanted to return home, she wanted to find that warmth of a lovers arms. She did not care of the age; she just wanted the one thing. She wanted a family. The older the female got the more her body begged her for children, she had felt the warmth and compassion of love, now she wanted a child, she didn’t care if it was a product of a rape…though would it really be rape if she was willing to pay the price with a litter of pups? She would take the lashings, no matter how they were subjected onto her.

She walked with the winds, moving with them and never against them, where ever it took her she was there. She was faithful that she was to the wind and its ways she wanted to be with her family again. She missed her sisters so much. She wore a gown that did not show her shame, her wrist where cut and hacked away at, that was her sin. She had issues that seem to run in the family the wrist and sharp objects where always running into each other…shame. The female looked down at her tattered soft blue gown that was loose on her, and because of its length she was able to wrap the extra fabric around the length of her arms.

Seeing the young child she looked like she was made from the same cloth that she was, she wanted a life, but she followed where the wind pushed her. The female feet lightly pressed upon the ground, as the female’s feet where taken in by the cold, wet mud. Oh…she did not like this, She would have to clean her legs a few time to restore the shimmer and shine that her legs still had, yes Pontiac was slightly vain about what parts of her body she had not yet damaged.

Walking over to the younger white muzzled child she looked over at her, Pontaic was trying to figure out what was with the feather that she played with. It must have been like how she always played with her hat..When she wore one…now her hair was curled and pinned on top of her head like that of a Greek goddess. ”What are you looking for?” Pontiac asked, her finger played with the hemmed ends of the out fit, as she took some more of the loose fabric that was around her chest as she pushed it up to go over top of her head. It block the glare so she could see what the other was seeing a bit better.

The tan and white lady missed her hat, but she had not found a better of a hat then the tattered hat that she had worn for years upon years, till there was holes in the rim. She was still on the lookout for the perfect hat.

[/html]
((Goofing with Willow a little since it's lasky.))

She had heard the footsteps, but hadn't reacted, beyond the flicker of an ear, the twitch of a paw. The words came, and the blue eyed assassin looked at the tattered drifter. What was she looking for? She turned her gaze back to the panoramic view below. "The past, I suppose. A mother, a father, two brothers, a sister. I was abandoned by three of them and torn away from two. And then Rhiannon dragged me back here, back to these lands, away from the man I loved."

She had loved Odadio, in her way. He had raped her, but it had been his right. He'd mentored her and taught her, and she had failed his most important test. She could have been a queen, but instead she had become just another assassin in his command. He had elevated the lowly Alexis to what should have been her position in the lands.

She gazed out, wondering if the Rhiannon clan even lived in the lands anymore, wondering if her father would even care she'd returned, if Firefly was still out to kill her. "Do you know a Deuce Rhiannon or a Haku Soul? They're my parents." It was a long shot, especially since the stranger looked like a drifter as much as she herself did.

She was deeply and desperately lonely, she realized, as she sighed deeply. "Time goes by so quickly. I miss the past, when all I had to worry about loosing was my treasures. My shiny rocks and colorful feathers. Stupid shit like that."

((Wc:257))
[html]

WC:516

It was strange to say that someone could love toughs that had hurt them the most. Pontiac still had loved both of the males that she had been with, both males that was labeled with the tiles of mate to and both of them where gone out of her life. Ty, well Ty was her first love. As to well Itzal…he was hot, lust, and passion all in one. They broken many of taboo’s being a couple. He had lost his pack over her. Though the love that they had made…that was a love to remember, a one to hope that she can find again.

Pontiac understood the gods and the goddess, she understood they where twisted and thought sometime it was ever so funny to bring away the one that they loved the most and make them travel away from what the body thought it wanted. Ares had pulled her far away from her sister and her sister’s pack. It was not what she wanted, however that was what the god wanted. Every time she was in her sister’s lands trying to sleep a handsome beardless young human with long hair came to her, telling her that she was needed elsewhere, her courage was needed elsewhere. ”They have a funny way of working don’t they? He hates to submit to them, but somehow we always do. “ She lowered her head looking at the fabric. Rubbing it between her textured digits, going back and forth between them.

She shook her head, no…I have heard of that Deuce..but it was just briefly when there was a black male joining my sisters pack…and then again when I lived in Valley…under that asshole Jefferson. Though I have never met any of them.” He dropped the light blue fabric as he clicked her nails over and over. The female could not hold still it was just a part of who she was. It was like she was on crack all the time. Though she had never touched the stuff.

Pontiac sighed as she rubbed her inverted stomach. ”I had a hat, good old hat. Every one took it off my head. They thought that shit was funny….pissed me off. Now because of dumb asses it’s not even able to be worn. I could kick them in the ass. I know how you feel about losing your stuff. I thinking if we go down in that area I could asked my sister and she’s pretty smart. She might be able to help you.” Pontiac pointed towards the showed area that her sister had claimed as her pack lands.

”Maybe we could find them together. Two rouges….frankly I’m not ready to be back in a pack and well with all the punks running around two females are better off than one” The wolf dog shrugged her shoulder as she bit down upon the bottom of her lip. She couldn’t help but to offer some one she thought needed the help. The only pack that she could ever go to was her sisters pack…she did not want to be her sister’s shadow...

[/html]