[SL] Sequoia Plot
As some of you might have noticed, Salsola has been generating some discontent lately. A small gathering of foes, led by Tayui Aston (who used to be a member) has been brewing outside our thorny borders, and they are quickly preparing to attack!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE SEQUOIAN ATTACKERS!

So, Salsolans, the time has come for us to defend our beliefs! When the invaders come, their plan is to free our slaves and take down as many of the Family as they can, in the process. Tammi, Sie and I have already discussed the eventuality of this plot OOC, and the Sequoians will be driven out - Salsola will be victorious over all. However, for fun and sport, please read on!

The attack will take place in two main threads, one lead by the terrifying Zana (don't judge her by her height!) and the other by the mysterious Terra. Salsolan forces will split into two once these offending groups have been discovered inside the borders, and the fight will begin!

#1 Sirius will be leading the defence against the group led by Zana! He would certainly appreciate some sly backup:
- Siv Helsi + Larkspur D'Angelo, NPC
- Liliya Russo
- Denver Mathis
- Itachi Lykoi
- Magnolia Takekuro

#2 Salvia will be leading the defence against the group led by Terra! She will also require some of our cunning kin:
- Esmeralda
- TK
- Tlantli
- Your character?

Edit: ODESSA, LANA and IMHOTEP will be aiding in the aftermath healing, if needed!

Eris and Tammi will be having a little conflict of their own, so we wont need recruitments for a third thread. Now, we are not restricting each thread to only 4 participants from Salsola - Those slots can be extended as people apply. But please, let's try and keep them balanced!

The plot will be breaking into action ASAP, so post here immediately if you are interested in aiding in the defence of our beloved Thistle Kingdom! Besides, we can't have some pesky hippies making off with all our slaves, can we?! Also, when you apply, please let us know if/what injuries you wouldn't mind your character attaining :3 For instance, I don't mind if Siri gets a little scratched up, or maybe even have a semi-serious wound to one of his hind legs (feasible, as he will be fighting in Secui form).

Much love and bloodshed,

Al and Sie <3
Siv will be joining Sirius. Larkspur will also be with that group as an NPC.
Esmeralda will join Salvia :]
Brilliant! Keep the replies coming <3
Liliya will fight with her gorgeous king.
Danke, beloved Nuki! <3
Denver will go with Sirius, too. :O
Cheers, chicka!
While Odessa will be useless in they way of fighting, can offer her up for her medic skills if needed?
Thanks, Rose! Any Salsolans who are wounded during the threads can head over to Odessa for stitching up, then! :3
Itachi will fight alongside Sirius!
Magz will be with Denver (and sirius :3)

OH and for wounds... hmm.... I would be cool with Maggie getting part of an ear ripped/bit off and maybe a slash somewhere... she'll probably be in secui so maybe on her belly/leg? idk. whatever the attacker wants to do i'm down with. XD
Thanks, guys!

Alright, we need some more help in Salvia's thread! She and Esme can't hold off the outsiders by themselves!
-nudges Tlantli toward Salvia and Esme?- c:
TK will follow Salvia ^w^~~
I can offer up Lana for the aftermath? :3
Brilliant! Thanks, guys <3
All right, guys! Tammi has posted up both of the raid threads. Please respect the order of posting she has requested before you join in. THE THREADS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

RAID THREAD #ONE
This is the party lead by Zana, and the retaliation is lead by Sirius.

RAID THREAD #TWO
This is the party lead by Terra, and the retaliation is lead by Salvia.

If you have volunteered your character to join in Salsola's defence, please keep an eye on these threads so that you will know when to post! If you are wanting your character to receive a notable injury during the thread, make sure to mention is in the OOC section of your post (or directly plot the injury with an opposing member). Also, if you have not replied here but would still like your Salsolan character to aid in the fight, do still feel free to post here!

<3 Al
Can I offer imhotep as help for healing after the battle feilds have cleared,
Of course :3 Any help is welcome!